Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

I think it will happen. I think Guy and kisame will fight and both die. 'Cuz Guy will be forced to open 8th gates to win kisame. this is my prediction =)

Last edited by phnm; 04-23-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Can anybody answer me why guy lee does not use any ninjutsu when unlike rock lee he actually is capable of doing so?

I too think it will be a fight between him and kisame but this time we will see more of guy`s skills otherwise he will get buried since kisame only used 30% of his chakra the last time.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

He did at the Chunnin exam to dispel Genjutsu.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

My prediction for the outcome.

Kisame will become successful in capturing KillerBee(perhaps some time after Killer Bee helps Naruto out with his training) Gai will end up noticing something is wrong and will find Kisame.
    They will meet once again and fight, Gai will not remember who Kisame is and Kisame will get agitated and end up fighting Gai. Gai will remember who Kisame is after he opens his 6th gate. Judging that it wasn't the same Kisame as last time, Gai will be forced to open all 8 gates.
    Gai will somehow separate Samehada from Kisame and launch it into the ocean, then he will attack Kisame, launch Kisame into the air and end up doing some weird punch move just like last time, and shoot Kisame onto the rocks below and Kisame will be impaled by the sharp rocks.
    Thinking that he finally killed Kisame, Gai will fall to the ground and think about his team and how he never was able to beat Kakahsi(It's most likely gonna end up like Asuma's death) then it will switch to Kisame, and it will show Samehada climbing up the rocks and helps Kisame recover from the damage.
    Kisame will climb the rocks and recover KillerBee's body and end up leaving the island. When Naruto, Yamato and other Ninja's arrive they will see Gai's body and KillerBee's Rap Book on the ground.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Can anybody answer me why guy lee does not use any ninjutsu when unlike rock lee he actually is capable of doing so?

I too think it will be a fight between him and kisame but this time we will see more of guy`s skills otherwise he will get buried since kisame only used 30% of his chakra the last time.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:
    his name is not guy lee areyou frekin retarted it's Mighty guy

Mighty Guy (マイト・ガイ, Maito Gai) is the leader of Team Guy, though much of his time with this team is spent with Rock Lee. Guy specializes in using taijutsu, though, unlike Lee, does so as a matter of preference on his part. Instead he simply chooses not to use ninjutsu or genjutsu, even going so far as to use a regular (albeit bad) disguise during one of the anime's filler arcs instead of using the Transformation Technique. In the few instances that he has used ninjutsu, it has always been offscreen, such as when he summoned Ninkame prior to his first appearance. Through his mastery of taijutsu Guy specializes in the Strong Fist style of combat. Likewise, he can also open at least six of the Eight Gates, with each gate giving him more power for short periods of time. As the self-proclaimed rival of Kakashi Hatake, Guy has developed an effective counter against Sharingan users: by focusing on their feet, Guy can both predict the movements of the enemy and negate the hypnotic abilities of the Sharingan that require eye contact.

Some fans translate his name as Maito Gai, however Masashi Kishimoto states in the 2nd databook that his name is Mighty Guy. While Maito Gai is the direct pronunciation of his name.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

I think the fights gonna go down a little differently.

Kisame's gonna defeat Bee.
    This will actually give him a huge boost.
    He may defeat the other cloud ninja on the island in this process (since it's unlikely to be subtle.)
    Then he'll go after Naruto.
    While I think Naruto could/should normally beat Kisame, I believe that he'll be too drained from his experience in the waterfall of truth to be able to fight well enough to defeat him.
    This will force Gai to intercede.
    Fighting an amped up Kisame will force Gai to open all 8 gates, use both the primary and secondary lotus, and maybe some new self destruct jutsu, since that does seem to be Gai's specialty atm.
    Regardless of what jutsu Gai uses, He will lose, and kisame will escape.

Once Kisame escapes, Naruto and Yamamoto willl return to Konoha and report what happened.
    Rock Lee will then get to avenge his sensei.

Last edited by Qcks; 04-25-2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: I haven't my caffeine yet...

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    I think the fights gonna go down a little differently.

Kisame's gonna defeat Bee.
    This will actually give him a huge boost.
    He may defeat the other cloud ninja on the island in this process (since it's unlikely to be subtle.)
    Then he'll go after Naruto.
    While I think Naruto could/should normally beat Kisame, I believe that he'll be too drained from his experience in the waterfall of truth to be able to fight well enough to defeat him.
    This will force Gai to intercede.
    Fighting an amped up Kisame will force Gai to open all 8 gates, use both the primary and secondary lotus, and maybe some new self destruct jutsu, since that does seem to be Gai's specialty atm.
    Regardless of what jutsu Gai uses, He will lose, and kisame will escape.

Once Kisame escapes, Naruto and Yamamoto willl return to Konoha and report what happened.
    Rock Lee will then get to avenge his sensei.
    i think your close here's my guess. kisame will reveal himself some time while bee is training naruto (we all know thats going to happen even if you are all n denial) after a days work when bee goes back into his hut alone and naruto is exausted he will then atack be and through a possibly long fight deafeat him it will be then that guy sensei steps in uses all eight gates and fights kisame loses and is quite possibly killed (if you think they wouldnt do that think about asuma)the rock lee will get his revenge on kisame and kill him even though bee will be nearly dead or at least have the bijju out somehow

Status
    May 2008
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

someone is gonna die....really, kisame is a sick ninja but will die a miserable death hahaaha.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123