Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Waterfalls of Truth???

I was just wondering about the water falls on the island where naruto is right now, and i just wanted to see what everyone would say.

Naruto saw an evil version of himself who didnt seem too pleased that the people back in konoha regarded him as a hero all of a sudden, even wanting his autograph.

What do you think sasuke will see if he looks into it????

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Waterfalls of Truth???

i would guess itachi would come out and tell him all about madara and why he should be fighting WITH konoha not against it.

sasukeXminatoFaNbOy zabuzamistboy's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im not really too sure what to
    make of these damn falls, but i
    really! really! hope naruto and
    sasuke team up and just F*** up
    Konaha!!! :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    I was just wondering about the water falls on the island where naruto is right now, and i just wanted to see what everyone would say.

Naruto saw an evil version of himself who didnt seem too pleased that the people back in konoha regarded him as a hero all of a sudden, even wanting his autograph.

What do you think sasuke will see if he looks into it????
    forget about sasuke, naruto is on the grounds of where killerbee trained.. if this waterfall of truth helped him trough, then i can say a few things:

If killerbee had the same youth as naruto had, was rejected because he is a jinchuuriki, then after trying to fight his way trough just like naruto does to be aknowledged he came to this island. My guess is that he had kind of the same moment as naruto does have now, and that ''evil'' naruto of now but for bee: the ''evil'' bee is the mirror of his trueself. That evil person is all the hate inside of naruto.. So let's say if naruto can overcome this hate of his other self, then i bet he can overcome ANY hate which will lead naruto to his destination: controlling the kyuubi.. The kyuubi overcomes people with hate and urges to kill etc by mind, but if naruto overcomes this hate he can overcome kyuubi's mind and take controle over him.

And back at your question of how sasuke would be in this situation:
    Since he is evil now, i bet he would see himself in the light back @ konoha and madara on the background crying and begging for sasuke to come to him so that his plans will succeed.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Sasuke would see His Innocent good side before the massacre before all the evil that had befallen Him.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Now the one that needs to see Herself in that waterfall is Sakura, So she can conquer Her violent tendencies toward Her team mates.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its star wars all over again

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whats with you guys and star wars but I don't think Naruto needs to defeat evil Naruto but understand and over come him. Everyone has hate in their heart, I think even Bee has hate but he over came the hate of himself and the hachibi's will.

Filter out his own evil will so the waterfall only shows a reflection of just himself.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Whats with you guys and star wars but I don't think Naruto needs to defeat evil Naruto but understand and over come him. Everyone has hate in their heart, I think even Bee has hate but he over came the hate of himself and the hachibi's will.

Filter out his own evil will so the waterfall only shows a reflection of just himself.
    idk. just thought about a small green man and a tree

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Now the one that needs to see Herself in that waterfall is Sakura, So she can conquer Her violent tendencies toward Her team mates.
    LOL

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

So... evil naruto is his hate eh? the first time i saw it i thought that was just the kyuubi talking to him in the form of naruto.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by katonpwnz View Post
    So... evil naruto is his hate eh? the first time i saw it i thought that was just the kyuubi talking to him in the form of naruto.
    Even Naruto must feel some sort of resentment for his past treatment. He's only human. Only difference is that he can overcome it.

Wretched Insanity ☣ minatoxkushina's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well everyones answers sure gave me a good laugh, especially sakura and the argue about star wars. If sasuke were to look through it he would probably see his brother telling him to stop fighting against Konoha, but Sasuke can go and **** off so it doesnt matter ^_^

Last edited by minatoxkushina; 04-23-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea it is like the frog key said, "to control the Kyubi's chakra, your own will must be strong and free of hatred..." he was talking about splitting the Kyubi's will and chakra.

I'm guessing dark Naruto will try and convince Naruto that he has the right to be mad at the villagers who scorned him, and regular Naruto will try and convince himself that it is okay to forgive them and so on until dark Naruto vanishes and overcomes his hatred.

Through this exercise Naruto will be free of his hatred so when the Kyubi wants to impose his will over Naruto he will not be able to, and instead only offer his chakra.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    forget about sasuke, naruto is on the grounds of where killerbee trained.. if this waterfall of truth helped him trough, then i can say a few things:

If killerbee had the same youth as naruto had, was rejected because he is a jinchuuriki, then after trying to fight his way trough just like naruto does to be aknowledged he came to this island. My guess is that he had kind of the same moment as naruto does have now, and that ''evil'' naruto of now but for bee: the ''evil'' bee is the mirror of his trueself. That evil person is all the hate inside of naruto.. So let's say if naruto can overcome this hate of his other self, then i bet he can overcome ANY hate which will lead naruto to his destination: controlling the kyuubi.. The kyuubi overcomes people with hate and urges to kill etc by mind, but if naruto overcomes this hate he can overcome kyuubi's mind and take controle over him.

And back at your question of how sasuke would be in this situation:
    Since he is evil now, i bet he would see himself in the light back @ konoha and madara on the background crying and begging for sasuke to come to him so that his plans will succeed.
    I kind of had the same idea as you but instead of the evil naruto being all of his hate i thought that it could be the kyuubi's will, so if he overcomes its will he'll be able to control its mind or something like that.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mycamerabroke View Post
    I kind of had the same idea as you but instead of the evil naruto being all of his hate i thought that it could be the kyuubi's will, so if he overcomes its will he'll be able to control its mind or something like that.
    I doubt that. Remember Naruto was told that this was just the first step. This training is probably gonna last ten to fifteen chapters.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke will see naruto saying........what's up?

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well if naruto is to succeed in this training of course its going to last 10-15 chapters.. this is what minato and jiraya wanted him to do.. of course theres going to be a complication and hopefully before he masters the taming of the kyuubi he gets to talk to minato again..

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think he'll get to talk to Minato again, but he will get to talk to the Kyuubi it's self.

The Fox isn't dumb.

The Kyuubi knows a bit about Madara Uchiha and I don't doubt that we'll get to hear what the Fox has to say about that fellow.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

You say Star War, but the hole contexts of the story goes back to the beginning of time when people sat by the fire and told stories of good and evil in caveman days nothing changes, just the names of the players the story stays the same.