Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Four way balance of Chakra.

As you know most Ninjas balance Physical and Spiritual energy in equal balance their Chakra. Now Naruto and the Toad Sages Balance tree kinds Physical, Spiritual and Natural energy to make their chakra and balance it in tree ways. Now add the Fox Chakra and now Balance it in a four way. You now have stonger Ninjutsus, Taijutsus and Genjutsus. All your Jutsus now have unlimited power,speed and distance. What do You think?

Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Four way balance of Chakra.

I Like It

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

i agree which would be a reason to why narutos eyes changed when he was enraged after his pein fight.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I wonder can Naruto go into sage mode then use the kyuubi controlling 2 other types of chakra or will Naruto use the kyuubi to form sage chakra

The first one would increase the length of sage mode
    Naruto's chakra controlling the both the kyuubi and senju like what he did with Nagato

The second would increase the power of the kyuubi and an infinite sage mode.
    This will theoretically make the kyuubi's chakra whole gaining senju while making sage mode over powering.

Both ways will increase increase the length of sage mode but the second way should make Naruto not need to refill sage mode if needed. They both will give Naruto the same abilities.

I wonder if maybe Naruto could stay in his inner world to gather Natural energy giving him the ability to keep his natural energy going. This could combine these. So using the kyuubi could be for emergencies only.

Last edited by niblack89; 04-24-2010 at 12:47 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

yup i agree too...SM already make naruto very strong..we can see tht when he fought with pain...the unlimited natural energy really awesome..it make naruto less tired n can heal him(beside the kyubi's power)...nw naruto learn to control the kyubi..wow!!!!i cant imagine how strong he can be n maybe new n strong jutsu will arise..

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

it would not be four way because the fox chakra is going to fuse with his own, it would not be a separate entity

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leenox View Post
    yup i agree too...SM already make naruto very strong..we can see tht when he fought with pain...the unlimited natural energy really awesome..it make naruto less tired n can heal him(beside the kyubi's power)...nw naruto learn to control the kyubi..wow!!!!i cant imagine how strong he can be n maybe new n strong jutsu will arise..
    Sage mode is not unlimited chakra.

As Pa toad says, sage mode can only be used by people with huge amounts of chakra because it takes huge chakra reserves to collect sage chakra.

Techniques use in balance physical, spiritual, and natural chakra, forming a ninjutsu or taijutsu or genjutsu of more chakra and power.

Now, this means every technique used USES up the LIMITED supply of physical and spiritual, and theres a point where you run out of physical and spiritual like any ninja will, and when it gets low or runs out, you cant collect Natural chakra anymore, thus, no more sage mode.

You simply get a big chakra boost (33.3R% to be exact) and it can run out.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Sage mode is not unlimited chakra.

As Pa toad says, sage mode can only be used by people with huge amounts of chakra because it takes huge chakra reserves to collect sage chakra.

Techniques use in balance physical, spiritual, and natural chakra, forming a ninjutsu or taijutsu or genjutsu of more chakra and power.

Now, this means every technique used USES up the LIMITED supply of physical and spiritual, and theres a point where you run out of physical and spiritual like any ninja will, and when it gets low or runs out, you cant collect Natural chakra anymore, thus, no more sage mode.

You simply get a big chakra boost (33.3R% to be exact) and it can run out.
    Hmm.. agreed. If Sage chakra was unlimited he wouldn't have a cap of 3 Rasenshurikens max.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

can the hyubi chakra be linked to the sage mode and combined ? I mean, the lil frog could not fuse with naruto, kyubi was not happy bout it ^^ And when naruto let the kyubi run wild, he lost his bunshins with the chakra, so dunno if it can be a 4 way at all ^^

But if naru mixes his chakra and he kyubi into one form, there still would be a 3way balance, thats a good start imo ^^

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

You never know? the Old Sage Toad could not Fuse with Naruto because their was a fusion already in existence with Naruto and The Fox. Naruto Chakra and Fox Chakra are their always, If Naruto draws in Natural Chakra, The Fox can draw in Sage Chakra sines their already Fuse. The problem is the two Minds, Naruto and The Fox.