Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am a die hard naruto fan

sasuke's final power up

I think sasuke's final power up will be the true sharingan madara once said he'll awaken.If its a rinnegan or another version of rinnegan,i cant say though i doubt it but lets take a good look at it from here,naruto and sasuke are the true children of prophecy.Madara and hashirama are only their fore runners that is they have only come to pave way for them cos the old story sayz the two sage sons had something unique.One had the sage's body and the other the eye of which madara and hashi does not have hundred percent but in naruto's case here,its sooo obvious and glaring that he has the sage's body which automatically will leave sasuke with the sage's eye,,not necessarily the rinnegan though but which may be the true sharingan madara was talking about.I believe the first and true sharingan came through the first sage's son and believe it or not,once in hundred yearz,a particularl generation will be born that will look exactly like them in every way and i think sasuke and naruto are that generation which balls back to my point,,,,SASUKE'S FINAL POWER UP WILL BE THE EYEZ OF THE FIRST SAGE'S SON OR LETS SAY THE SAGE'S EYE WHICH I BELIEVE IS THE TRUE SHARINGAN.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: sasuke's final power up

You should practice your english, but I understood what you meant. Yeah, I hope you're correct, the elder son's eyes would be something new to introduce to the series, instead of rinnegan again.
    Although I'd like himto get CM, I don't think he ill be getting it again, and I don't think PS would suit him, it would be copying madara too much. He needs something new, something unique. Nothing suits him better than the elder's eyes.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke, Lord of Darkness lord
    of ignorance Lord of
    naïveté(c) Gein

1.uzumaki not equals body. 2. naruto sage himself, not younger son. 3. sasuke get perfect susanoo with enton and cursed mark lv 3.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/

Sasuke's final power up will be the elder Son's eyes.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

The elder son's eyes would be awesome.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    1.uzumaki not equals body. 2. naruto sage himself, not younger son. 3. sasuke get perfect susanoo with enton and cursed mark lv 3.
    Is there a cursed mark lvl 3? PS wouldn be copying madara too much, wouldn't it? Don't you think we need something new? The elder's eyes would fit him perfectly, I guess.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno

He won't be getting anymore powerups.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is gonna get someones eye. Shisui or Itachi somebody

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    1. Uzamaki are an off-shot of the Senju who are of the younger son and, thus, of the body

2. Naruto is the younger son. the younger was supposed to be the Sage's successor. Thus, by being the Sage's younger son, Naruto can also be the Sage's successor. It is not an "either or" scenario. There were a lot similarities between Naruto and the younger son, such as him being younger than Sasuke and having the same philosophy as the younger son. It would be horrible writing for all of that to just go away and Naruto only to be paralleled to the Sage. Moreover, Sasuke is the second most important character. He will have a hand in the conclusion of the story. He can't do that if Naruto is god. So, Naruto is the younger son and Sage, while Sasuke is the elder

3. sure

Last edited by uchihajaime; 09-16-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to smoke weed and fly
    planes so I can get high while
    I get high.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMom View Post
    Sasuke is gonna get someones eye. Shisui or Itachi somebody
    Sasuke already has itachi's eyes. I think he has enough eyes at this point lol and the rinnegan would be lame and unlikely, considering he doesn't have Senju DNA.

I can see him getting perfect susano and maybe he could also add amaterasu around the susano as like another layer of armor or something. That seems like Sasuke's specialty is controlling the "chakra shape" or whatever it's called, of the amaterasu.

Kirin's probably gonna make an appearance again too, or at least some kind of super powered lightning style bullshit that Sasuke will pull out at the last second.

Or maybe the Elder son's eyes will let him block any genjutsu including infinite tsukuyomi. That one kinda seems stupid though, the whole concept of genjutsu sort of ruins most of the action that sasuke's involved in.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihajaime View Post
    1. Uzamaki are an off-shot of the Senju who are of the younger son and, thus, of the body 2. Naruto is the younger son. the younger was supposed to be the Sage's successor. Thus, by being the Sage's younger son, Naruto can also be the Sage's successor. It is not an "either or" scenario. There were a lot similarities between Naruto and the younger son, such as him being younger than Sasuke and having the same philosophy as the younger son. It would be horrible writing for all of that to just go away and Naruto only to be paralleled to the Sage. Moreover, Sasuke is the second most important character. He will have a hand in the conclusion of the story. He can't do that if Naruto is god. So, Naruto is the younger son and Sage, while Sasuke is the elder 3. sure
    Naruto representing the younger son theory went right out of the window around the time Naruto & Kurama fought against other bijju's controlled by Obito mate.Even bijju's agree that NAruto is the reincarnation of so6p\the savior so6p told that will lead them all to a new path

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by ThilinaC View Post
    Naruto representing the younger son theory went right out of the window around the time Naruto & Kurama fought against other bijju's controlled by Obito mate.Even bijju's agree that NAruto is the reincarnation of so6p\the savior so6p told that will lead them all to a new path
    He represents them both. If he doesn't, then Sasuke is irrelevant. it is beyond horrible writing to have your second most important character irrelevant to the conclusion of your story. The tailed beasts are not wrong. Naruto is the person that will come up with a better solution than the Sage did. I fail to see how this means Naruto is only the Sage, not the younger son.
    You did not refute a single one of my points, like where did all of the parallel of Naruto to the younger son go. Are you suggesting they are completely irrelevant now? That Kishimoto changed his mind and decieded to go against a couple arcs of foreshadowing to make Naruto the Sage?

Also, Naruto is not the reincarnation of the Sage. Reincarnation does not exist in Naruto. It has never even been hinted at. He is the Sage's successor.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Quote Originally Posted by uchihajaime View Post
    He represents them both. If he doesn't, then Sasuke is irrelevant. it is beyond horrible writing to have your second most important character irrelevant to the conclusion of your story. The tailed beasts are not wrong. Naruto is the person that will come up with a better solution than the Sage did. I fail to see how this means Naruto is only the Sage, not the younger son.
    You did not refute a single one of my points, like where did all of the parallel of Naruto to the younger son go. Are you suggesting they are completely irrelevant now? That Kishimoto changed his mind and decieded to go against a couple arcs of foreshadowing to make Naruto the Sage?

Also, Naruto is not the reincarnation of the Sage. Reincarnation does not exist in Naruto. It has never even been hinted at. He is the Sage's successor.
    Older = Uchiha
    Younger = Senju
    SO6P = Naruto.

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

Screw Obito and Madara's Rinnegan. >_> Srsly.

^ A golden power! The Sacred Mangekyo Sharingan!

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to smoke weed and fly
    planes so I can get high while
    I get high.

Sacred Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? That certainly is a mouthful.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    wana mess with me..?? i will
    drag u down to my level and
    beat u up...JUST CHILL

No..
    If u look logically on the basis of power distribution.kishi makes sasuke look cool more then naruto.

Naruto-only one type of power ups
    rasengan varients,sm,biju mode varients.

Sasuke-different types of power ups
    chidori varients,eye techs and development,snake n hawk summon,jugo abilites and crush mark(yet to be seen)

So i think he will get something different.as usual kishi showing naruto powerful now because he wants to give sasuke a terrible power up as sasuke is his fev char.

I feel shame to say this coz i m a narutofan.bt it is the fact we have seen throughout the manga.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I have shown you is
    reality. What you remember,
    that is the illusion.

Bet it something evil looking.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    うずまき 長門