Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There's no advantage to
    hurrying through life..."

What is Sasuke's next power-up and how will it be attained?

First of all, I would like to say two things
    1. I hate Sasuke with a passion, so please don't accuse me of "wanking"
    2. A user by the name of Dre Sama posted a thread that reminded me of this idea, so I didn't steal anything that he posted and I acknowledge that he has a similar theory.

Ok, so personally, unlike most users, I highly doubt that Sasuke will get Rinnegan, seriously, Rinnegan is supposed to be the stuff of legends, its like now everyone is getting it. I do however think that he will have an upgrade in his ocular jutsu. These eyes will be similar, if not the same as the Eldest Son of the Sage of Six Paths.

Now some people may be wondering "Why not Rinnegan"? Now here is the part where someone might say something along the lines of "#TheWankIsReal" but here it goes anyway.
    Sasuke will rise to a level past Madara once he gets the Sharingan of the Eldest Son. "How"? you ask, simple. Sasuke's visual prowess will be upgraded to the Eldest son's eyes as opossed to Rinnegan because he will not use Senju DNA. Instead of trying to force a change by using Hashirama's cells like Madara did, he will awaken a unique power, naturally. If you ask me, these eyes should have some asspull power up, like being some kind of amazing sage mode or something, that is the only way I can see Sasuke really making an impact on the war at this point, or even challenging Naruto.

As always, thanks for reading!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What is Sasuke's next power-up and how will it be attained?

I don't know... I see Perfect Susano'o coming next.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

Same ole threads for what. I could have sworn this was another topic in another thread. We do not know. It was never hinted. You could not even theorize it with lack of evidence from the Manga.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There's no advantage to

Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    It would make sense, it's just kind of the obvious thing that would happen, as far as I can tell, Kishi loves plot-twists

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I doubt it. Sasuke hasn't even mastered his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Why would he suddenly awaken some new Dojutsu when he hasn't even accessed the true power of his current eyes?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am a die hard naruto fan

Well,,,like i said earlier,i see him with the eye of the eldest son of rkd senin....

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

isnt perfect suki happening the next chapter? i hope they dont troll about sasuke. he is not worthy. it was funny how he was surprised and shocked of seeing naruto fight obito and give large amounts of chakra to the shinobi with ease. sasuke is"noooo he wasnt readyyyyy" kevin hart voice

The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''

Yeah but I don't seem him getting the elder son eyes unless he steal power from the tree. It will be odd if he just awaken them if Madara himself couldn't.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Although I understand it fits him, I think that would put him in BM naruto's lvl. He still has to make up for the BSM, and maybe naruto will get the other half, so he'd have to make up for that as well.

Besides, I think the elder's eyes would fit him as well, and it would be something unique, something we still didn't see anything about. Sure, it can come with PS. It can also come with some senjutsu afinity, as the OP said.
    I think with this they'd be kind of equal, and it would be a way for sasuke to be useful on the battefield, although I'm not sure if kishi wants that. But if they have to fight, sasuke needs more than PS. And I guess PS alone would be copying madara too much.

Of course, I hope it does come with a logical explanation. I made this thread some months ago, right after I joined the base. I think that different from the regular power progrees of the uchihas, I guess the elder's eyes can only be obtained through the balance of hatred and love. Yeah, I know, kind of cliche, some may say it's gay, as it was said. But I think it would be a reasonable explanation. Of course, kishi can come with something better. But I hope it's not an asspull.

Last edited by Wolfus; 09-16-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by jt1891 View Post
    I doubt it. Sasuke hasn't even mastered his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Why would he suddenly awaken some new Dojutsu when he hasn't even accessed the true power of his current eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    Yeah but I don't seem him getting the elder son eyes unless he steal power from the tree. It will be odd if he just awaken them if Madara himself couldn't.
    You people are stating the irrelevant. The real question is "How can he awaken the Elder Son Eyes (Uchiha Decendant)?" We do not know how one come to posse such eyes.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There's no advantage to

Good point, I suppose it would make sense for him to get this power from the tree, thanks for the input

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There's no advantage to

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    Although I understand it fits him, I think that would put him in BM naruto's lvl. He still has to make up for the BSM, and maybe naruto will get the other half, so he'd have to make up for that as well.

Besides, I think the elder's eyes would fit him as well, and it would be something unique, something we still didn't see anything about. Sure, it can come with PS. It can also come with some senjutsu afinity, as the OP said.
    I think with this they'd be kind of equal, and it would be a way for sasuke to be useful on the battefield, although I'm not sure if kishi wants that. But if they have to fight, sasuke needs more than PS. And I guess PS alone would be copying madara too much.
    Thanks for the support on the topic, thanks for the input, it always helps to read someone elses perspectives on an idea

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    You people are stating the irrelevant. The real question is "How can he awaken the Elder Son Eyes (Uchiha Decendant)?" We do not know how one come to posse such eyes.
    Lawl, how was it irrelevant when I said he will most likely steal power from the tree to get such eyes that even Madara or any other uchiha except the elder son got. The difference between all of them is that the elder had more power from the tree.
    You're the one stating the ''you don't say'' without even trying to theorize how he will get it since no one have the answer.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Of course, I hope it does come with a logical explanation. I made this thread some months ago, right after I joined the base. I think that different from the regular power progrees of the uchihas, I guess the elder's eyes can only be obtained through the balance of hatred and love. Yeah, I know, kind of cliche, some may say it's gay, as it was said. But I think it would be a reasonable explanation. Of course, kishi can come with something better. But I hope it's not an asspull.
    That's assuming the whole "equal" part is still coming to fruition. I don't think Sasuke will ever be on Naruto's level anymore. The moment Naruto was directly paralleled with Rikudou basically meant he was going to be on par with Rikudou. I think Sasuke will come close, but Naruto, in a fully coalesced Rikudou form (Powers of Rikudou - Perfected SM with BM of either the Full 9 Tails or the Shinju Jinchuriki; Perfect, Rinnegan etc.) is too much for Sasuke.

The most I see Sasuke doing is being far above Hashirama and Madara and near Obito. Naruto will be Rikudou and to rebuff that is completely illogical.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Lawl, how was it irrelevant when I said he will most likely steal power from the tree to get such eyes that even Madara or any other uchiha except the elder son got. The difference between all of them is that the elder had more power from the tree.
    Bold. Where are you getting your information? Also, how do you know the Shinju (God Tree) will grant him this Doujutsu or power?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtf do you mean "elder son's eyes"? That doesn't even make sense. Sasuke isn't going to get a power-up, because we still have yet to see what ems can do.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Bold. Where are you getting your information? Also, how do you know the Shinju (God Tree) will grant him this Doujutsu or power?
    Re-read the manga, we learned that everything came from the tree. The sage himself had all it's power from himself. When he died, half went the elder and the other to the younger.

From generation to generation, the link weaken (tobi already explained it but I won't waste time trying to find the scan). Don't try to start a debate for no reason. It's not a coincidence that there aren't uchiha with the elder son eyes walking around and distant relative were born.

The ''theorie'' I said about him getting the eye from the tree could easily be wrong though.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's assuming the whole "equal" part is still coming to fruition. I don't think Sasuke will ever be on Naruto's level anymore. The moment Naruto was directly paralleled with Rikudou basically meant he was going to be on par with Rikudou. I think Sasuke will come close, but Naruto, in a fully coalesced Rikudou form (Powers of Rikudou - Perfected SM with BM of either the Full 9 Tails or the Shinju Jinchuriki; Perfect, Rinnegan etc.) is too much for Sasuke.

The most I see Sasuke doing is being far above Hashirama and Madara and near Obito. Naruto will be Rikudou and to rebuff that is completely illogical.
    I agree, but if kishi is going to make them equal, he has to give him some logical power ups. I don't actually think sasuke deserves power ups, but I'd like to see a final fight between both.

The fight can happen before naruto becomes fully like rikudou. If naruto does become the jinchuriki of the juubi(what I believe he will), sasuke will no longer stand a single chance, no matter the power ups. Let alone naruto with that and rinnegan(Something I hope he doesn't get, I don't think it fits him).
    But a final fight between naruto and sasuke before naruto gets his final and ultimate power up will be cool. I mean, kishi kind of foreshadowed it, of course, he can just decide not do it, but I think it would be cool to happen.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, but if kishi is going to make them equal, he has to give him some logical power ups. I don't actually think sasuke deserves power ups, but I'd like to see a final fight between both.

The fight can happen before naruto becomes fully like rikudou. If naruto does become the jinchuriki of the juubi(what I believe he will), sasuke will no longer stand a single chance, no matter the power ups. Let alone naruto with that and rinnegan(Something I hope he doesn't get, I don't think it fits him).
    But a final fight between naruto and sasuke before naruto gets his final and ultimate power up will be cool. I mean, kishi kind of foreshadowed it, of course, he can just decide not do it, but I think it would be cool to happen.
    Best I can think of:

Naruto - Jinchuriki (Perfect) of the Final Form of the Juubi

vs

Sasuke - Perfect Susano'o, Time Manipulation and Tree Related powers given from eating the fruit.

Sasuke would be more "Juubito" tier. Whereas Naruto would be Rikudou.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Re-read the manga, we learned that everything came from the tree. The sage himself had all it's power from himself. When he died, half went the elder and the other to the younger.

From generation to generation, the link weaken (tobi already explained it but I won't waste time trying to find the scan). Don't try to start a debate for no reason. It's not a coincidence that there aren't uchiha with the elder son eyes walking around and distant relative were born.

The ''theorie'' I said about him getting the eye from the tree could easily be wrong though.
    The theory is up for debate. I do not understand you people. You want people to discuss in a civilize manner about a topic, yet you do not. No need to re-read the manga unless I have to. Bold. What I was getting at. You have no evidence of facts to back up your theory. Not one.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Best I can think of:

Naruto - Jinchuriki (Perfect) of the Final Form of the Juubi

vs

Sasuke - Perfect Susano'o, Time Manipulation and Tree Related powers given from eating the fruit.

Sasuke would be more "Juubito" tier. Whereas Naruto would be Rikudou.
    I see, so this would be a fight after naruto becoming the juubi's jinchuriki. Btw, do you know where the "time manipulation" theory is coming from?

Either way, I agree. But I'd like them to fight before naruto became the jinchuriki. Naruto full BSM vs sasuke with PS and the elder's eyes. I'd like that to happen more. But I can't say for sure. I think they should fight for the juubi, sasuke would be trying to destroy it(the whole changing the system) and naruto would be trying to save it. I don't know how this context would appear, though.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

Sasuke's EMS evolves to ESD while in a life threatening situation of a loved one, which will grant Sasuke access to all MS techniques and Uchiha Kinjutsu, done.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

PS covered in enton, next 5 chapters
    curse mark or sm, near
    time manipulation, near
    yata mirror, after the war
    tukasuka, after the war
    rennigan, possibly after the war
    elder sons doujutsu, after the war

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to make peace but no
    one let's me:(

Me as well though the elder son's sharingan was a mutation then changed over time. I think if Madara went from EMS to rinnegan I doubt it would be a power up for sasuke. The only power up I see is Perfect susanoo

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✘ D A R K ✘

Ps is the only power up that sasuke can get !

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»