Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

frogs vs bijus

I am wondering how powerful Gamabunta and friend are compared to the biju's?
    they could at least take on 1-3 tailed beast, but the 4 other are maybe to strong. I really dont know, but would like opinions and thoughts.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: frogs vs bijus

Our froggy friend would kick the 1-4 tails butt.But 5-9 would be togher so they would have to break a sweat

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yashurik11 View Post
    Our froggy friend would kick the 1-4 tails butt.But 5-9 would be togher so they would have to break a sweat
    taking this under considaration would it not mean that the alliance stands a better chance in the 4th ninja war?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Meaby, but, kabutomaru has his summons ( and also edo = pain summons ), sasuke has the hawk summon and MABY other hawks as well, and we dont know if and what summons can tobi have ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think both the aliances and madaras power are = so far.Since we still dont knw much about madara or the peoploe in the aliance(some of them)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah it will be an awesome war it seems. not that war is cool or somthing, but you all get what im saying.

the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the frogs were as strong as Bijus then Pain wouldn't have stood a chance against Jiraya and his x-numbers of frog summons. (Pain also had summons that were even more powerful than Jiraya's frogs, and Pain having many summons on the level of bijus is just ridiculous (Gedo Mazou doesn't count).
    If the Frogs were as powerful as the 1-4th biju, the The Myouboku mountain would easily match up to Akatsuki alone. Keep in mind that the frogs are just mere summons, while the Bijus are MASSIVE chakra monsters. Any Biju would take down any frog. The bijus are so powerfull and uncontrollable that they had to be sealed within humans, frogs are wild and peaceful and serves under their master. The bijus serves under nobody (except the 8th)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    If the frogs were as strong as Bijus then Pain wouldn't have stood a chance against Jiraya and his x-numbers of frog summons. (Pain also had summons that were even more powerful than Jiraya's frogs, and Pain having many summons on the level of bijus is just ridiculous (Gedo Mazou doesn't count).
    If the Frogs were as powerful as the 1-4th biju, the The Myouboku mountain would easily match up to Akatsuki alone. Keep in mind that the frogs are just mere summons, while the Bijus are MASSIVE chakra monsters. Any Biju would take down any frog. The bijus are so powerfull and uncontrollable that they had to be sealed within humans, frogs are wild and peaceful and serves under their master. The bijus serves under nobody (except the 8th)
    well gamabunta had a fight against the 1 tailed beast and it was not one sided fight. i agree that the biju's are immensly powerful, but we must remember that the first seven were brought down by various akatsuki. and pain is another level of epic :D so it would not be realistic that the three giant frogs could put of a fight against the first biju's. the frogs are also special since they got their own mountain and what not. im not saying that they would match up the biju's in power, but they would stand a chance and the alliance stands a better chance with them on their team..

the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    well gamabunta had a fight against the 1 tailed beast and it was not one sided fight. i agree that the biju's are immensly powerful, but we must remember that the first seven were brought down by various akatsuki. and pain is another level of epic :D so it would not be realistic that the three giant frogs could put of a fight against the first biju's. the frogs are also special since they got their own mountain and what not. im not saying that they would match up the biju's in power, but they would stand a chance and the alliance stands a better chance with them on their team..
    true, true

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gamabunta couldnt grip the 1tailed shukaku and asked Naruto to transform him, and as such Gamabunta only stood a chance against the 1tails with Narutos help, otherwise it would have been quite a bit more difficult.

The toads help, but they're nothing amazingly powerful, Id rather have Itachi or Nagato on my side than the toads, but there we go.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Gamabunta couldnt grip the 1tailed shukaku and asked Naruto to transform him, and as such Gamabunta only stood a chance against the 1tails with Narutos help, otherwise it would have been quite a bit more difficult.

The toads help, but they're nothing amazingly powerful, Id rather have Itachi or Nagato on my side than the toads, but there we go.
    well gamabunta needed to grab shukaku because they needed to wake up gaara since naruto dont wish to kill anybody. shukaku fightet to kill and gamabunta did not.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well to be honest, its been stated that on there own the beasts arnt as strong as when they have a host such as when the 9 tails attacked the leaf village, he was stopped by the 4th, but now hes in naruto hes gained alot more power, so if it was the beasts on there own against the toads i think they could take 1-6 tailed beasts

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well to be honest, its been stated that on there own the beasts arnt as strong as when they have a host such as when the 9 tails attacked the leaf village, he was stopped by the 4th, but now hes in naruto hes gained alot more power, so if it was the beasts on there own against the toads i think they could take 1-6 tailed beasts
    yeah i guess it would be a different story if madara managed to find hosts to all his bijus. the survival rate is not too good I have heard..

Status
    Apr 2010
    Leaf Academy at the basement can you visit me?
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

bijus strong than frogs...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabu2 View Post
    bijus strong than frogs...
    probably not the 1-3 tails. they are probably weaker. I remind u that there akatsuki who were powerful enough to capture this bad boys so it would not be so unrealistic.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think all the frogs combined could take on a single Bijuu. Assuming they mostly survive, they could then take on another, but they can't take on multiple Bijuu at the same time and win. Further, a single Bijuu, even a single tailed beast, would represent a huge threat to them.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    I think all the frogs combined could take on a single Bijuu. Assuming they mostly survive, they could then take on another, but they can't take on multiple Bijuu at the same time and win. Further, a single Bijuu, even a single tailed beast, would represent a huge threat to them.
    well gamabunta could take on shukaku alone. but he seems like the stronges of the three. but we dont know about the power gap between them. the frogs are also special summons. like they have a mind of their own. even a own society. they are strong.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With regard to Gamabunta vs the Shukaku....

It'd be close. Gamabunta prefered that Naruto wake Gaara up rather then having to physically nuetralize the Shukaku. I think Gamabunta might be able to beat the Shukaku on his own, but I don't think there's any guarentee that he'd live through it.

I agree about the frogs being special. They do seem to exhibit a degree of sophistication that most he other summons lack (Orochimaru's snakes seem to have some pecking order in place that's similair to the Frogs, but it's not 100% clear if that's true or not).

Finally, I didn't say that the frogs couldn't beat a Bijuu, I said it'd be very difficult for them too on their own.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    With regard to Gamabunta vs the Shukaku....

It'd be close. Gamabunta prefered that Naruto wake Gaara up rather then having to physically nuetralize the Shukaku. I think Gamabunta might be able to beat the Shukaku on his own, but I don't think there's any guarentee that he'd live through it.

I agree about the frogs being special. They do seem to exhibit a degree of sophistication that most he other summons lack (Orochimaru's snakes seem to have some pecking order in place that's similair to the Frogs, but it's not 100% clear if that's true or not).

Finally, I didn't say that the frogs couldn't beat a Bijuu, I said it'd be very difficult for them too on their own.
    oh yeah of course..there are very few who can handle a biju alone.. kisame and itachi are special cases. there is a reason why the akatsuki werer pared.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

frankly, there's no way for the frogs to win.

first, the bijuus have enormous chakra supplies, plus their special elements. think anphibians would win? shukkaku can dry them, gobi adn yonbi can dry them to. thus making them die.

plus, in don't see frogs getting near them

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato summoned Gamabunta to help him fight off against the kyuubi.
    I think the toads could stand up to 1-4 the toads are very powerful and the buji's are mindless without a host. They would have to hurry the fight because as seen with Bunta Vs Shikaku. Bunta was running low on chakra while Shikaku's was increasing.

Could it be stated that A has more chakra than shikaku.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    There are actually no bijuus that serve under somebody (not even 8th). Killerbee is kida pal with 8-tails. So conclusion is that frogs couldn't do a sh*t against bijuus.