Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Do you think that after naruto is able to control the kyuubi Ma and Pa would be able to fuse with naruto allowing him to stay in sage mode through out a battle?

    Because maybe now that naruto has the key to the seal he would be able to completely close the seal stopping all flow of the kyuubi's chakra. It was stated in manga 490 by the frog bearing the key to the seal that yondaime made the so that a small amount of the kyuubi's chakra would leak out and naturally mix with naruto's own chakra, here: Naruto 490 page 11 | One Manga

    Maybe this is why the kyuubi was able to reject Pa Frog when he tried to fuse with naruto. Naruto 425 page 07 | One Manga

    So maybe if naruto is able to completely close the seal Ma and Pa frog will be able to fuse with him without the interference to the kyuubi.
     
         

  2. #2
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    No because the kyuubis chakra is infused with narutos and it will jsut stop them still
     
         

  3. #3
    hokage ~Rerrando~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Rerrando~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Who cares...........
    Posts
    4,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    um...the seal will in use (not released) allows that to happen. when he releasees the seal naruto will have complete use of the kyuubi's charka and abilities. Ma and Pa dnt need to "fuse" with naruto since he has mastered sage mode
     
         

  4. #4
    Lurker of the Manga ***** Qcks's Avatar
    Status
    Qcks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Mastery of Sage mode was never the point in fusing with Naruto though. The main point of Ma and Pa fusing with Naruto was so that they could gather Natural energy while he fought.
    The use of Shadow clones actually makes that technique obsolete.

    Right now all Naruto needs the frogs for is to summon the resting shadow clones once he runs out of sage chakra. This actually puts them in less danger then if they're fused directly with Naruto, and has the advantage of allowing refreshing him once the shadow clone is released.

    Why put the frogs in more danger for less of a return?
     
         

  5. #5
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    The kyuubi was shown forcing them out so if Naruto controls the kyuubi them maybe he could convince them to enter. I don't blame the kyuubi for forcing them out 2's a company 4's just a crowd

    Naruto doesn't have a perfect sage mode because its limited. Plus the Naruto and kyuubi+Ma and Pa No one stands a chance to over powered.
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 04-25-2010 at 05:00 PM.

  6. #6
    Academy Student Akina's Avatar
    Status
    Akina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere/Everywhere
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    how is that going to happen both his parents are died and the 9 tails wont like him fuse with other people or he could fuse with his parents spiritualy but dont thing that would happen
     
         

  7. #7
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Akina View Post
    how is that going to happen both his parents are died and the 9 tails wont like him fuse with other people or he could fuse with his parents spiritualy but dont thing that would happen
    What? were talking about Fukasaku and Shima sage toads also known as ma & pa.
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 04-25-2010 at 05:40 PM.

  8. #8
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    i would actually like that because i thought jiraiya looked better in sage mode than naruto even though obviously naruto surpassed his sage skills.Plus they would give naruto a new dimension with e.g the toads great genjutsu abilities.
     
         

  9. #9
    Academy Student Akina's Avatar
    Status
    Akina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere/Everywhere
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    What? were talking about Fukasaku and Shima sage toads also known as ma & pa.
    oh wow then the answer i clear that ma & pa cant fusing with naruto
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Do you think that after naruto is able to control the kyuubi Ma and Pa would be able to fuse with naruto allowing him to stay in sage mode through out a battle?

    Because maybe now that naruto has the key to the seal he would be able to completely close the seal stopping all flow of the kyuubi's chakra. It was stated in manga 490 by the frog bearing the key to the seal that yondaime made the so that a small amount of the kyuubi's chakra would leak out and naturally mix with naruto's own chakra, here: Naruto 490 page 11 | One Manga

    Maybe this is why the kyuubi was able to reject Pa Frog when he tried to fuse with naruto. Naruto 425 page 07 | One Manga

    So maybe if naruto is able to completely close the seal Ma and Pa frog will be able to fuse with him without the interference to the kyuubi.
    Well its not the kyuubis chackra that is rejecting them its the kyuubi himself but once naruto gains controll over the kyuubi wich he's going to do soon after his training both ma and pa can fuse with him wich will inhance his sage mode cuz he will gain infinite natural energy due to ma and pa gathering natural energy for him :D
    P.S this is my theory about the kyuubi and its very similar to urs http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...sage-mode.html
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    The kyuubi was shown forcing them out so if Naruto controls the kyuubi them maybe he could convince them to enter. I don't blame the kyuubi for forcing them out 2's a company 4's just a crowd

    Naruto doesn't have a perfect sage mode because its limited. Plus the Naruto and kyuubi+Ma and Pa No one stands a chance to over powered.
    Yes I agree, but the only way to control the nine tails is to over power it like the first or tame it like madara, the method naruto will be using is taming it by rejecting its will and taking its power. So maybe the kyuubi will not be able to refuse the fusion of Ma and Pa.

    Because remember the frog dudes said that the foxes will is strongly attached to its chakra, so that maybe that's why the fox was able to reject Pa, since the seal allows a small amount of the foxes chakra to mix with naruto's chakra. So naruto unknowingly and unwillingly let the fox reject Pa. But since naruto will be able to reject the fox's will fusing may be possible.
     
         

  12. #12
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    It will not happen because you already got a fusion of Fox and Naruto, What can happen is that the fox can be a sage inside Naruto gathering Natural Chakra for Naruto so He never runs out.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    It will not happen because you already got a fusion of Fox and Naruto, What can happen is that the fox can be a sage inside Naruto gathering Natural Chakra for Naruto so He never runs out.

    Does the fox even know how to draw on natural energy.

    To begin with you need to be in contact with the environment to to even feel natural energy so i don't see how the fox can draw on natural energy.
     
         

  14. #14
    Lurker of the Manga ***** Qcks's Avatar
    Status
    Qcks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Does the fox even know how to draw on natural energy?

    To begin with you need to be in contact with the environment to to even feel natural energy so i don't see how the fox can draw on natural energy.
    The key that Naruto recieved from the Frogs might make it possible since it controls the Kyuubi's seal.
    It's repeatedly stated that only half the Fopxes chakra is accessible to Naruto, and I suspect that the Key naruto just received is the to the other half.

    It's not clear what the ability to unlock the other half of the foxes chakra will give naruto, but considering how figuring out sage mode basically made it so he could project chakra (hence how he threw the shuriken and made all the shadow clones pop out of no where against the last pain), this doesn't sound tooo unlikely.
     
         

  15. #15
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    The only way for Naruto to keep Natural energy going with out a stop for replenishing it would be to use the kyuubi's chakra to gather the natural energy.

    I dough Naruto will need Ma & Pa for Sage mode but they would increase his jutsu power giving him access to genjutsu and they are great at long range fighting they themselves are powerful, joining with Naruto would make him a beast. I would hope Naruto uses them to fight by his side like with Pain.
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 04-25-2010 at 10:13 PM.

  16. #16
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    yeah i think it's a possibility that once naruto controls the fox that the toads would be able to fuse with him... it was the fox that kept pa toad from fusing in the first place.



    i would like to see naruto should figure out how to gather nature energy with out the toads though.
     
         
    Last edited by zagubus; 04-26-2010 at 01:43 PM.

  17. #17
    Lurker of the Manga ***** Qcks's Avatar
    Status
    Qcks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    The only way for Naruto to keep Natural energy going with out a stop for replenishing it would be to use the kyuubi's chakra to gather the natural energy.
    well.... and shadow clones... just because he might be able to use the Kyuubi to gather natural energy doesn't mean that he stops being able to use the Shadow Clones.
     
         

  18. #18
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    well.... and shadow clones... just because he might be able to use the Kyuubi to gather natural energy doesn't mean that he stops being able to use the Shadow Clones.
    Going kyuubi seems faster than going sage mode. Sage mode might be a special secret trump card or if the kyuubi runs out of chakra (not likely but if it could happen to #8 could happen to #9) not likely though. Unless he could move while going sage mode.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    The key that Naruto recieved from the Frogs might make it possible since it controls the Kyuubi's seal.
    It's repeatedly stated that only half the Fopxes chakra is accessible to Naruto, and I suspect that the Key naruto just received is the to the other half.

    It's not clear what the ability to unlock the other half of the foxes chakra will give naruto, but considering how figuring out sage mode basically made it so he could project chakra (hence how he threw the shuriken and made all the shadow clones pop out of no where against the last pain), this doesn't sound tooo unlikely.
    Naruto will never acces the other half of the foxes chakra because only 1 half is sealed in him which is the yin half, the yang half with would instantly take over naruto turning him evil is sealed within Dead Demon Consuming Seal, thus making it inaccessible to Naruto. So naruto cannot acces the other half.
    Nine-Tailed Demon Fox - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
     
         

  20. #20
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Controlling the kyuubi should allow Pa and Ma to fuse with naruto, and that would give naruto a perfect sage mode. The shadow clone trick extends his current ability, but he can't continually gather natural chakra that way, he's limited to two rasenshurikens, then his sage mode goes away.. thats how his sage mode works.. when naruto control's the kyuubi, he'd be able to control it's chakra, and block out it's will.. that would allow ma and pa to fuse with naruto cuz he'd be blocking out the kyuubi.. the kyuubi wouldn't be able to stop it if he wanted to.. if ma and pa fuse, he'd have a limitless amount of natural chakra, and a perfect sage mode.
     
         

  21. #21
    Sky Demon Hijey's Avatar
    Status
    Hijey is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's say you have some meat,
    okay? Now, a pirate would chow
    down on that bad boy, but a
    hero would share it with
    everyone!! I want to eat
    meat!! - Luffy
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    I think, once Naruto learns how to control the Kyuubi and fully be able to use its chakra, Naruto will not need to put Pa & Ma in danger. Naruto has a huge chakra himself, and if you add the Kyuubi chakra, which is more powerful, he has all the chakra he needs.I don't remember well, but I think that Pa stated that the Kyuubi chakra is far more powerful than the NE... I do not remember the page when he says so.
     
         

  22. #22
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    Controlling the kyuubi should allow Pa and Ma to fuse with naruto, and that would give naruto a perfect sage mode. The shadow clone trick extends his current ability, but he can't continually gather natural chakra that way, he's limited to two rasenshurikens, then his sage mode goes away.. thats how his sage mode works.. when naruto control's the kyuubi, he'd be able to control it's chakra, and block out it's will.. that would allow ma and pa to fuse with naruto cuz he'd be blocking out the kyuubi.. the kyuubi wouldn't be able to stop it if he wanted to.. if ma and pa fuse, he'd have a limitless amount of natural chakra, and a perfect sage mode.
    He could potentially take away the poisonous from the chakra and it shouldn't burn Ma & Pa also their all in sage mode which the senju should protect from the kyuubi's chakra. That will be a perfect combination of sage & kyuubi mode also he has access to Genjutsu type techniques his only weak point and he would be immune to any and all Genjutsu. That will make him an all range fighter too.

    EMS better be worth the hype than because Naruto should come out perfect after this training.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    He could potentially take away the poisonous from the chakra and it shouldn't burn Ma & Pa also their all in sage mode which the senju should protect from the kyuubi's chakra. That will be a perfect combination of sage & kyuubi mode also he has access to Genjutsu type techniques his only weak point and he would be immune to any and all Genjutsu. That will make him an all range fighter too.

    EMS better be worth the hype than because Naruto should come out perfect after this training.

    No I doubt he he would be perfect after his training, thier is always some minor problem he has to work out during battle.

    The Resengan he perfected it in his battle with kabuto.
    And when he just learned the Rasen Shuriken it didn,t work properly.
    Also sage Mode, he couldn't fuse with Pa making it temporary in battle.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •