Status
    Let's say you have some meat,
    okay? Now, a pirate would chow
    down on that bad boy, but a
    hero would share it with
    everyone!! I want to eat
    meat!! - Luffy

Re: Ma & Pa Fusing With Naruto

I think, once Naruto learns how to control the Kyuubi and fully be able to use its chakra, Naruto will not need to put Pa & Ma in danger. Naruto has a huge chakra himself, and if you add the Kyuubi chakra, which is more powerful, he has all the chakra he needs.I don't remember well, but I think that Pa stated that the Kyuubi chakra is far more powerful than the NE... I do not remember the page when he says so.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    Controlling the kyuubi should allow Pa and Ma to fuse with naruto, and that would give naruto a perfect sage mode. The shadow clone trick extends his current ability, but he can't continually gather natural chakra that way, he's limited to two rasenshurikens, then his sage mode goes away.. thats how his sage mode works.. when naruto control's the kyuubi, he'd be able to control it's chakra, and block out it's will.. that would allow ma and pa to fuse with naruto cuz he'd be blocking out the kyuubi.. the kyuubi wouldn't be able to stop it if he wanted to.. if ma and pa fuse, he'd have a limitless amount of natural chakra, and a perfect sage mode.
    He could potentially take away the poisonous from the chakra and it shouldn't burn Ma & Pa also their all in sage mode which the senju should protect from the kyuubi's chakra. That will be a perfect combination of sage & kyuubi mode also he has access to Genjutsu type techniques his only weak point and he would be immune to any and all Genjutsu. That will make him an all range fighter too.

EMS better be worth the hype than because Naruto should come out perfect after this training.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    He could potentially take away the poisonous from the chakra and it shouldn't burn Ma & Pa also their all in sage mode which the senju should protect from the kyuubi's chakra. That will be a perfect combination of sage & kyuubi mode also he has access to Genjutsu type techniques his only weak point and he would be immune to any and all Genjutsu. That will make him an all range fighter too.

EMS better be worth the hype than because Naruto should come out perfect after this training.

No I doubt he he would be perfect after his training, thier is always some minor problem he has to work out during battle.

The Resengan he perfected it in his battle with kabuto.
    And when he just learned the Rasen Shuriken it didn,t work properly.
    Also sage Mode, he couldn't fuse with Pa making it temporary in battle.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12