View Poll Results: What is your view about how manga is going ?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's still interesting manga

    31 75.61%
  • It became boring and dull

    10 24.39%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 68
  1. #1
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    did you like naruto manga like you used to be or did you lost the hope of manga ?

    The manga isn't interesting as it used to be but I have to continue it since I started it long years ago ..

    I know some guys stopped manga for good for these following reasons .


    To be honest ! Part1 was awesome and best part in series because any ninja can win fight if they used good strategy and story was so deep
    While in part2 :

    1) it was pretty good until war arc started
    2) war arc is very long arc since 2011 until now
    3) OP character make no sense
    4) suddenly naruto became the strongest ninja and he destroyed everyone in his face
    5) his unbelievable power make no sense even if he trained with bee
    6) most fight in this arc was (1 shot) gg
    7) kishimoto considered only about naruto while he forgot the others
    8) kishimoto made (kages, edo akatsuki, konoha ninja and other ninja) became fodders
    9) kishimoto made naruto the strongest alongside with hashirama and madara
    10) orochimaru is good guy while madara doesn't know what he want to do while obito doesn't fit as final villain and his power up (juubi jinchircki) is crazy idea .

    even so the most important reason is the story line isn't interesting because we all know what will happen and there is no more mystery in manga like it used to be

    I know it makes him earn million dollars by writing 1 chapter but we must admit that
    Kishimoto doesn't have any new idea & he's rushing the manga and for that he will ruin it for sure ..
     
         

  2. #2
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    When Nagato got owned by a freaking BOOK...
     
         

  3. #3
    magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    after 631 chapter.
     
         

  4. #4
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    When Nagato got owned by a freaking BOOK...
    He destroyed whole village but in war arc
    He lost easily in 1 page and that make no sense ..
    Kishimoto fodderized him alongside with other akatsuki except itachi
     
         

  5. #5
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    didn't read!
    i have lost hope in naruto manga since i joined this site
     
         

  6. #6
    Yānks's Avatar
    Status
    Yānks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    6,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    #HonestTrailers
     



    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    we're technically not in the war arc anymore, but the ten tails revival arc (possible new arc now since the god tree and whatnot but who knows)

    OT I lost a little interest when they introduced the 4 Edo Hokage and when they killed off Neji Sama
    Darn you kishi
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    7,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Never.... that explains why I'm still reading it
     
         

  8. #8
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    after 631 chapter.
    I lost interesting when zabuza lost in war arc ..
    No more dead people (it's like picnic) ..
    After naruto clones destroyed all edo ninja like 3rd raikage (I totally lost my last hope).

    However What wrong with chapter 631
     
         

  9. #9
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    He destroyed whole village but in war arc
    He lost easily in 1 page and that make no sense ..
    Kishimoto fodderized him alongside with other akatsuki except itachi
    That's only mean he got TROLLED TWICE
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member vasu 32's Avatar
    Status
    vasu 32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as true
    peace,there is no such thing
    as hope and it's a biggest
    deception of all
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    the way you put up the contents of your thread,it looks to me you're more butthurt that story didn't go your way,than you losing hope in it.
    ot-never.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Naruto is like a roller coaster for me.it has ups and downs.
    part 1 Naruto had a more ninja feeling.Part 2 Naruto is like kishi wants Naruto to be like Goku.
    until Pain arc i was ready to eat whatever kishi feed me.
    after that,war arc was meh.
    write now i feel some chapters are good(as what plot demands).
    but some are not upto the limit.
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student
    Status
    NaYaTSuMi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Kailua, Hawai'i
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    i still love it! im along for the ride, im not trying to drive the car

    if you think you can do better, go right ahead and try lol but as for kishi, if he was rushing why is it taking forever? lol
     
         

  13. #13
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    didn't read!
    i have lost hope in naruto manga since i joined this site
    Too bad since you joined during war arc (the most boring arc)
    Everything is just a miss in this arc

    Quote Originally Posted by HatakoUracha View Post
    we're technically not in the war arc anymore, but the ten tails revival arc (possible new arc now since the god tree and whatnot but who knows)

    OT I lost a little interest when they introduced the 4 Edo Hokage and when they killed off Neji Sama
    Darn you kishi
    Neji died in vain , he could use his rotation jutsu and save himself .
    What is good point of killing him off like that and now shikamaru will die like fodders.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    Never.... that explains why I'm still reading it
    I thought you like one piece more lol
     
         

  14. #14
    magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    No more dead people (it's like picnic) ..
    40.000 death HQ stab and many more.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    7,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post

    I thought you like one piece more lol
    I never got much into Onepiece manga. I'm watching Onepiece anime.
     
         

  16. #16
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    Too bad since you joined during war arc (the most boring arc)
    Everything is just a miss in this arc
    No.
    if i hadn't joined this site, i would never lose hope
     
         

  17. #17
    Yānks's Avatar
    Status
    Yānks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    6,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    #HonestTrailers
     



    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    Neji died in vain , he could use his rotation jutsu and save himself .
    What is good point of killing him off like that and now shikamaru will die like fodders.
    According to the manga,
    There wasn't enough time
    Also if it wasn't for him, Naruto would probably be dead by now so it wasn't all in vain (it totally was )
    Shikamaru will be saved, bet you $20
     
         

  18. #18
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaYaTSuMi View Post
    i still love it! im along for the ride, im not trying to drive the car

    if you think you can do better, go right ahead and try lol but as for kishi, if he was rushing why is it taking forever? lol
    The manga will never stop as long as kishimoto make millions dollars behind it .
    He will keep writing the manga until his last breath ..
    I can make better storyline than him but sadly I don't have support like he have lol .

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Arirut View Post
    Naruto is like a roller coaster for me.it has ups and downs.
    part 1 Naruto had a more ninja feeling.Part 2 Naruto is like kishi wants Naruto to be like Goku.
    until Pain arc i was ready to eat whatever kishi feed me.
    after that,war arc was meh.
    write now i feel some chapters are good(as what plot demands).
    but some are not upto the limit.
    DBZ became quite boring since only goku can win all his fights .
    Sadly naruto manga is following dbz footsteps
    Quote Originally Posted by vasu 32 View Post
    the way you put up the contents of your thread,it looks to me you're more butthurt that story didn't go your way,than you losing hope in it.
    ot-never.
    No that will be so childish lol .
    I am talking about storyline .
    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    That's only mean he got TROLLED TWICE
    Sadly that's correct
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Lietuvis123's Avatar
    Status
    Lietuvis123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    did you like naruto manga like you used to be or did you lost the hope of manga ?

    The manga isn't interesting as it used to be but I have to continue it since I started it long years ago ..

    I know some guys stopped manga for good for these following reasons .


    To be honest ! Part1 was awesome and best part in series because any ninja can win fight if they used good strategy and story was so deep
    While in part2 :

    1) it was pretty good until war arc started
    2) war arc is very long arc since 2011 until now
    3) OP character make no sense
    4) suddenly naruto became the strongest ninja and he destroyed everyone in his face
    5) his unbelievable power make no sense even if he trained with bee
    6) most fight in this arc was (1 shot) gg
    7) kishimoto considered only about naruto while he forgot the others
    8) kishimoto made (kages, edo akatsuki, konoha ninja and other ninja) became fodders
    9) kishimoto made naruto the strongest alongside with hashirama and madara
    10) orochimaru is good guy while madara doesn't know what he want to do while obito doesn't fit as final villain and his power up (juubi jinchircki) is crazy idea .

    even so the most important reason is the story line isn't interesting because we all know what will happen and there is no more mystery in manga like it used to be

    I know it makes him earn million dollars by writing 1 chapter but we must admit that
    Kishimoto doesn't have any new idea & he's rushing the manga and for that he will ruin it for sure ..
    One piece fanboy alerrrrrrrrrt
     
         

  20. #20
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    After Pain arc , it went straight to hell .
     
         

  21. #21
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no true despair
    without HOPE...!
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    well war arc ain't that good..! too many powerful characters and everybody wants their fav to have screen time, that's why it has become boring...! also naruto has become way too powerful... and obito isn't fitting in...! he should kill people like madara did against 4th company...! but strong people not fodders...!
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Lietuvis123's Avatar
    Status
    Lietuvis123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    U just saying that when naruto every time say i will bring sasuke back sasuke back sasuke back it would be good? war arc was Op if u don't like it then stop reading Manga and stop making threads about it or cry to your mom that u lost hope in manga
     
         

  23. #23
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    40.000 death HQ stab and many more.
    40, 000 fodders ninja lol .

    War means death not a picnic .

    I want main character to die like kakashi and Sasuke or maybe naruto then I can enjoy the manga.
    What is point of killing character that not even had screen time like neji ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    I never got much into Onepiece manga. I'm watching Onepiece anime.
    One piece anime is so childish and I couldn't continue watching it until episode 52 and I stopped watching it for good .

    I gave up on one piece it was Suck and childish anime .

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    No.
    if i hadn't joined this site, i would never lose hope
    What happened that make you lost hope in this site ?
    Quote Originally Posted by HatakoUracha View Post
    According to the manga, Also if it wasn't for him, Naruto would probably be dead by now so it wasn't all in vain (it totally was )
    Shikamaru will be saved, bet you $20
    I know he will be saved and we all can predict that
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    DBZ became quite boring since only goku can win all his fights .
    Sadly naruto manga is following dbz footsteps
    yes that's what i m saying too.
    Naruto is following DBZ.
    kishi has wasted talents of kakashi(1000jutsu man),Gai sensei(8 gates shinobi),Lee(drunken master)etc etc.
    the only thing he now cares about is Obito,Naruto,Sasuke and Madara Uchiha.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member lesley's Avatar
    Status
    lesley is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the top
    Posts
    1,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When did you start to lose hope in manga ?

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    didn't read!
    i have lost hope in naruto manga since i joined this site
    where do you download shingeki no kyojin anime
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •