Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 68
  1. #21
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    lol this is not real . From where would that site get the spoilers ? Only kisho knows the truth , this are just predictions and kishi is known to not tell anyone about his ideas before he even gets close to write them . "80% sure " ? LOL WHO BELIVES THAT IS A RETARD PLEASE SPARE US OF THIS . Nothing is certain . Kishi changes his ideas from a week to another so nothing is certain .

    The site means that kishi sold up his secret of the series for nothing rofl ... He wont put in danger his own source of money because of that . And btw i can find MANY sites with so called "BIG SPOILERS 100% SURE ending of naruto " and so on . No one knows exept kishi . And on that tablet is written only about the MS and EMS , not jutsu's . What about the fact : the 4th died not because he sealed kyuubi .... ROLF AGAIn , then that means the 3rd died not because trying to seal oro , he died because he had a stomach pain .... God dammit this thread is totaly worthless you should have not used " SPOILER" , "PREDICTION" is better . Even the manga spoiler's come from real manga who are published in japan , and a little translation is needed to becoma a spoiler before the english version is on . SO please stop using this thread . I think i made my point .
    i disagreed with him too but u didint have to be so harsh on him...
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Christyan's Avatar
    Status
    Christyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,270
    Location
    In your ears , messing with your head .
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    i disagreed with him too but u didint have to be so harsh on him...
    Yes i have to be harsh on him, there is no " disagreeing" in this matter . he is a noob and he will remain that until someone kick's him to reality . Nothing is sure , and he has the guts to say 80% sure . Who are we ? Hes noobs ? Nope we are not . He knows that things are not real but still he wants to trick us so no cookies for him . AT least HE COULD SAY THERE ARE PREDICTIONS !!!!! NOT SPOILERS !!!!!!!...
     
         

  3. #23
    Academy Student Lord Genome's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Genome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    Yes i have to be harsh on him, there is no " disagreeing" in this matter . he is a noob and he will remain that until someone kick's him to reality . Nothing is sure , and he has the guts to say 80% sure . Who are we ? Hes noobs ? Nope we are not . He knows that things are not real but still he wants to trick us so no cookies for him . AT least HE COULD SAY THERE ARE PREDICTIONS !!!!! NOT SPOILERS !!!!!!!...
    Well arent you an angry little man? Guy see;s something he thinks could be real spoilers and lets other people know about it, how you judge it is your own opinion no need to be harsh for no good reason.
     
         

  4. #24
    Member painspath59's Avatar
    Status
    painspath59 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    46
    Location
    ny
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    some of it sounds true and some of it sounds like trash
     
         

  5. #25
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,505
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    The Author of Naruto knows the true of what is to come along with His staff. All other are conjectures by other personnel, So unless somebody is taking at Manga with out permission, We should wait for what is to come.
     
         

  6. #26
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas199 View Post
    Guys i will repeat myself but think careful before read this.Because there will be a lot of spoilers and some of you might think its too much information.So its your call now on..i warn you....

    my source : Naruto spoiler metin ve resimleri (Girerken 2 kez d?nn) - WWW.aiLeVadiSi.NeT


    I will translate all of spoilers in this site.They said this spoilers has %80 certainty and i believe them. So if you dont believe and think its fake dont be harsh on me i am just translating information to English.

    From now on i will use blue color for my prediction, guess and little infos.


    How did Yondaime Hokage die?

    we will learn this from madara in conversation between him and naruto . we always think yondaime died for sealing kyubi.but its NOT TRUE he did not die because of that. he spent his time to solve mystery behind uchiha stone tablet and he discovered something important




    Will we see orochimaru again?

    well its not likely but possible. orochimaru was an experiment mice. when he was young someone had experiment on him. He didnt has snake eyes with luck and work hard (well its always bothering me did u remember conversation between young oro and 3rd hokage ? that time oro had snake eyes)well if kabutos body had in stiuation near to dead orochimaru can reborn





    Uchiha madara

    that man has 2 body 4 sharingan and 4.hokages genetic ability.he can change bodies its ability of his ems.danzo and he had connection (i guess this is important)





    Uchiha stone tablet

    sharingan and rinnegan cant copy some of jutsus and all of this jutsus had written in stone tablet.there was 666 jutsu





    nj jutsu

    nj jutsu will use energy of bijus and even bijus chakra will run out after using this tech.this is deadly tech and when user start to use it this tech suck every enrgy source near the user and it activates all 5 element..this is what will naruto use for ending 4.th nin war





    Zetsu

    zetsu is a complicated person(s) but he is great spy.One side of him is human other side is half human and other half is pure chakra. his chakra part is old even enough to see sages time
    As i said he is perfect spy.He is double agent even now he is working for dunber/kagutsuchi organization. he is watching madara
    his dark part eat human and other part collects chakra from nature
    its not definite but he will kill two important person from konoha





    Jubi

    well everybody says its ten tails but this monsters tail is just for claptrap.. actually tails doesnt important for it. this monster has one eye and its mixture of rinnegan and sharingan.jubi can use all 5 elements and it even use nearly forty elemental kekkai genkai




    new dojutsu


    its confirmed and %100 real
    naruto will awake this eye and its called sage-sh (for now)



    i will continue later if you want
    1) It might be possible that Minato didn't die from the sealing but then again i think that when you seal a beast within someone it's like the Death Scroll Seal you die as well, but if he didn't die by sealing and discovered something important, then he was probably killed by Madara.

    2) Anything is possible, since when Orochimaru died by Sasuke's hands, he was seen during the Sasuke vs Itachi fight. SO I'm guessing that each curse mark is a transfer DNA cells power that enables Orochimaru to never die as long as his DNA is alive and is within someones body. SO I think Kabuto will be overcome with Orochimaru's powers and end up resurrecting Orochimaru.

    3) If Madara had 2 body's, one of them must be already dead. If his other body was in the coffin that might have shocked him to see that kabuto knows about his abilities and found out about his body. But EMS that let's you transfer to another body seems kinda lame. A bad ass villain like Madara gets some stupid transfer technique as his EMS? really?

    4) So there are 666 Jutsu's that cannot be copied? They must be pretty cool. We know that the Crystal element or power couldn't be copied by kakashi or the sharingan during the 3 Tails Filler Arc.

    5) Can you say OVERPOWERED much? I thought Sasuke getting all of Itachi's MS abilities was kinda over powered but Naruto? I highly doubt that there is a technique that drains the chakra of a Tailed Beast and enables you to suck in energy from around you. If Naruto use's this technique, he will kill the 9 tails, and end up killing every ninja around him, and I would assume he would kill himself in the end by attempting to save everyone with this DEADLY or dangerous technique.

    6) Zetsu cannot possibly be that old. I would assume he would be at most around 100 years old, maybe he saved Madara, maybe, and maybe he is that old but to be as old as the Sage? come on. Plus dunber organization doesn't exist(as we know) and kagutsuchi is not an organization but it is Sasuke's spiked Amaterasu technique that he used against the Raikage. If he kills 2 important people, it will most likely be Iruka, Tsunade, one of the counsel members or someone very dear to Naruto, maybe Kakashi or Sakura.(mny bet's on Sakura, even though she is kinda hot lol, anyway, she doesn't offer much but just heal and super beast strength)

    7) Juubi could be possible as we know nothing of it, all we know is that it is inside the moon, has 10 tail's and is uber powerful.

    8) LOl Naruto awakens an eye technique that will let him possibly use FR, and his NJ jutsu and get away with the pain/suffering that he should endure? So what is his eye technique suppose to be better than Sharingan or the Rinnegan?

    They all seem pretty possible except for some of them. Some are just out of whack!! Can't wait for more.
     
         

  7. #27
    Member
    Status
    David is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Some of it seemed believable. I really want to see if the last one is real or not.
     
         

  8. #28
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Okay... i like this... and i agree... with some of it.

    But i wont go into that yet but he has missed out on some major plot holes.

    Itachi Naruto hidden power

    Oro's family ( if he has anyone left )

    Abilities of the remaning 2 konoha elders. It is possible that they may be as powerful as danzou.

    will sasuke return to konoha

    if madara can switch between bodies then is it possible he uses his and his brothers body. but then who would be in the final coffin.
     
         

  9. #29
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    615
    tired ...
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    if 2 people from Konoha die... I'd say Shikamaru and Sakura ... OR... Tsunade and Kakashi
    leaving the role of Hokage to Naruto when he comes back from death
     
         

  10. #30
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    615
    tired ...
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Also the Juubi part... if this is true ... Then perhaps the Juubi is where the SO6P got his abilities from... logical.. doubtful but logical...
     
         

  11. #31
    Member tyran's Avatar
    Status
    tyran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    i would believe without a doubt if he had images
     
         

  12. #32
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    815
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    this isn't true

    none of them
     
         

  13. #33
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    the new eye tech could be possible because i do think there is another eye tech after the Rinnengan but before the Sharingan & Byakugan because keeping with contanewaty of the manga they said the Sharingan came from the Byakugan but we know that 1 of the sons SO6P was the founder of the Uchiha & it was said he got the eyes of him now does that mean he got the Rinnengan or something else maby a weaker verison of the Rinnengan i think the Uchiha's eyes started out more powerful then they are now & something happend to where they got cursed
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Kushan's Avatar
    Status
    Kushan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,320
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    Yes i have to be harsh on him, there is no " disagreeing" in this matter . he is a noob and he will remain that until someone kick's him to reality . Nothing is sure , and he has the guts to say 80% sure . Who are we ? Hes noobs ? Nope we are not . He knows that things are not real but still he wants to trick us so no cookies for him . AT least HE COULD SAY THERE ARE PREDICTIONS !!!!! NOT SPOILERS !!!!!!!...
    OK back off man!!! don't be so harsh, everyone of us joined this because we love Naruto manga; and the world doesn't have to spin according to your whims, and don't call him a "noob"

    And it's obvious English is not his first language; cut him some slack, man you're the one who needs a "kick to reality". So calm down don't be harsh
     
         

  15. #35
    Mighty Dragon Kabu2's Avatar
    Status
    Kabu2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,954
    Location
    Leaf Academy at the basement can you visit me?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    very interesting
     
         

  16. #36
    TK God of the Universe sabbyxx's Avatar
    Status
    sabbyxx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,333
    Location
    In the crazy Sweet heaven dude
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    its all very interesting but some of that sounds like its fake however most sounds legit
     
         

  17. #37
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    why would a turkish site have inside knowledge/spoilers on a japanese manga that is written in japan and written by a japanese author? maybe turkish people are writing the manga instead, big scandal =o
     
         

  18. #38
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    orochimaru reborn? the answer is " well its not likely but possible " so these people dont know in short words and are just speculating.. so danzou and madara had a connection and is considered "important" however no info is attached... madara has the 4ths genetic ability? it was a reverse summon not genetic.. if anyone was smart enough and expereinced with seals they could figure it out.. and once speculation "its not definite but he will kill two important person from konoha" its not definite? but he will kill? yea ok mate... id like to read more of what you post but i believe this is all 100% fake but then you might get lucky and maybe one thing might come true
     
         

  19. #39
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    sorry, but yondaime's part of reading tablet: impossible because you can only read the tablet if you have the sharingan, and ( i think it was said before but i can be mistaken about this MS part ) the MS even unlocks some other parts on the tablet so u can read more.

    Further more, 666 jutsus ? it is said that Kakashi copied over 1000 jutsus so how is it possible to have 666 jutsus ?

    40 Kekkei Genkai ? well the jubi doesn't have the Byakugan so that's 1 less.. and still i don't think the naruto world has 40 KG's.. i'd say about 20 at most. ( rinnegan and sharingan included )

    and as last: kishi doesn't change his ideas every week.. these spoilers come because some retard makes them up as his own prediction. Kishi can't change because he has to stick to the story's background and upcomming future of it.

    Nice spoilers, but also i can read turkish and i'd read somewhere that there they already confirmed that Tsunade is dead( strange when that post was made around 2009 september :/ )
     
         

  20. #40
    Member
    Status
    Lucas199 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas199 View Post

    I will translate all of spoilers in this site.They said this spoilers has %80 certainty and some of it believable. So if you dont believe and think its fake dont be harsh on me i am just translating information to English.

    well guys i politely asked about it but most of you attacked me and even insult me....

    well if u think its fake or not acceptable i am ok with that even i think some of them fishy...

    but insulting me:mad:

    its not easy for me to translate this...it takes much more time than you think and after that what i get??

    i repeat myself but i just translated spoilers in this site and most of their members believe it...its up to you believe or not but calling me noop i am mad
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •