Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 68 of 68
  1. #51
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    wow, good points, what ever its truth or fake it was good read, and good prediction. interesting read please continue
     
         

  2. #52
    Member StopDropNRoll's Avatar
    Status
    StopDropNRoll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    This is not a good read, what are you guys talking about. Most of them are pure guesswork, some of them have already come to pass, and most have already happened but not exactly as stated which means someone guessed about them a long time ago.
     
         

  3. #53
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas199 View Post
    well guys i politely asked about it but most of you attacked me and even insult me....

    well if u think its fake or not acceptable i am ok with that even i think some of them fishy...

    but insulting me:mad:

    its not easy for me to translate this...it takes much more time than you think and after that what i get??

    i repeat myself but i just translated spoilers in this site and most of their members believe it...its up to you believe or not but calling me noop i am mad
    I didn't attack you, I was making counter views or some information and guesses on how some of them might be fake or untrue. But It would be nice for you to continue on.
     
         

  4. #54
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    yea, i always love to hear other people's opinions, but none of this is true :/
     
         

  5. #55
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    763
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    I'm gonna call it BS.


    Because I can.
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,821
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    You do realize that any bored loser with a keyboard, hardrive, and computer screen can make a website right OP?

    I hate to say it, but these are fake. NO long term spoilers are EVER correct. Seriously, why would Kishimoto leak his information out like that. He's a popular author, but his manga comes out on a weekly basis, unlike something like Harry Potter that had anticipation built up for months, or years, and needed a bit to keep the readers excited.

    The only spoilers that are ever real are the ones by good sources that come out for the weekly chapter. All else is BS.

    Not blaming you OP. I just want you to know that I don't believe these spoilers, and for what reasons.
     
         

  7. #57
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    BS or not, I would like you to continue.. please.

    I hope you understand that most of the people here are not insulting you, they are just telling you that these are not (or may not be) real spoilers.

    Many of us enjoy reading these stories and theories anyway (fake or not), so just try not to take offense.
     
         
    Last edited by Senary; 05-06-2010 at 04:48 AM.

  8. #58
    Member kumar's Avatar
    Status
    kumar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    34
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    nice,most r possible.
    keep gong on.
     
         

  9. #59
    BadAzzNinja Blakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Blakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Location
    Inmyskin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas199 View Post
    well guys i politely asked about it but most of you attacked me and even insult me....

    well if u think its fake or not acceptable i am ok with that even i think some of them fishy...

    but insulting me:mad:

    its not easy for me to translate this...it takes much more time than you think and after that what i get??

    i repeat myself but i just translated spoilers in this site and most of their members believe it...its up to you believe or not but calling me noop i am mad
    This was a good read fake or not it made me think of possibilities I clearly over looked.....your english is good enough and thanks for the translation. Here is an english term you can use next time you feel insulted "kick rocks"
     
         

  10. #60
    Member
    Status
    Lucas199 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    i Agree with you 99% but my other 1% is, their have been caseThere have been cases where the write talks about their plan for the books, in like a board meeting and one of the members record it and leek it to the public. I am not saying this happen to kishi or anything but there’s a 1% chance of it happening to him or anyone for this matter. But I am trying to say is people would most likely do anything for money and you can’t leave out the 1% chances of this happening to kishi. So we can never know if this topic is real or not on till the story continue, but I do agree with you some of the things sounds fishy, and I never thought of sage eyes as a Doujutsu I always thought it was the toad eyes that comes with the transformation, reason why is most doujutsu comes with Eye techniques and I didn’t notices any moves Naruto did that he use his eye, if there is I must of miss it but ok.
    to be honest i also think some of them are fishy but i just want to share this with you people, cuz some of them looks believable..they never talk about their source but they allude to inside work, as you said its possible and we cant be sure about that...
    about dojutsu its not sage eyes(toad eyes) this eyes will be different but related even its called sage-sh [one more time i am just translating]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    just ignore them this way better
    when will u continue? or will u?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    wow, good points, what ever its truth or fake it was good read, and good prediction. interesting read please continue
    thanks.. i will continue probably on sunday [my exams started i have to study sorry]
    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I didn't attack you, I was making counter views or some information and guesses on how some of them might be fake or untrue. But It would be nice for you to continue on.
    dude we talked this but for others
    i think your post was great.. you just criticized my post..well its not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    I'm gonna call it BS.


    Because I can.
    yes you can and i respect that

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    You do realize that any bored loser with a keyboard, hardrive, and computer screen can make a website right OP?

    I hate to say it, but these are fake. NO long term spoilers are EVER correct. Seriously, why would Kishimoto leak his information out like that. He's a popular author, but his manga comes out on a weekly basis, unlike something like Harry Potter that had anticipation built up for months, or years, and needed a bit to keep the readers excited.

    The only spoilers that are ever real are the ones by good sources that come out for the weekly chapter. All else is BS.

    Not blaming you OP. I just want you to know that I don't believe these spoilers, and for what reasons.
    you might be right but as i mentioned before i am just translating this and i think some of them believable...[maybe all of them are fake and i just made bs... time will show this]

    Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    BS or not, I would like you to continue.. please.

    I hope you understand that most of the people here are not insulting you, they are just telling you that these are not (or may not be) real spoilers.

    Many of us enjoy reading these stories and theories anyway (fake or not), so just try not to take offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakashi View Post
    This was a good read fake or not it made me think of possibilities I clearly over looked.....your english is good enough and thanks for the translation. Here is an english term you can use next time you feel insulted "kick rocks"
    guys i dont have problems with most of the post... everyone has their own ideas and they can share it but there is a line...you can say everything good or bad about my posts my threads or something else and you also has right not to talk about it..... but insulting me...[sorry i am mad about this:mad::mad: and that made me think about one question should i continue or not?]... i guess you didnt read this post.. look below

    Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    Yes i have to be harsh on him, there is no " disagreeing" in this matter . he is a noob and he will remain that until someone kick's him to reality . Nothing is sure , and he has the guts to say 80% sure . Who are we ? Hes noobs ? Nope we are not . He knows that things are not real but still he wants to trick us so no cookies for him . AT least HE COULD SAY THERE ARE PREDICTIONS !!!!! NOT SPOILERS !!!!!!!...
     
         
    Last edited by Lucas199; 05-06-2010 at 01:24 PM.

  11. #61
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    162
    Location
    The World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    yea ppl dont need to be harsh its just predictions and some of them sound really good.

    Lucas I would probably change the thread to predictions and not spoilers
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Christyan's Avatar
    Status
    Christyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,270
    Location
    In your ears , messing with your head .
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas199 View Post
    to be honest i also think some of them are fishy but i just want to share this with you people, cuz some of them looks believable..they never talk about their source but they allude to inside work, as you said its possible and we cant be sure about that...
    about dojutsu its not sage eyes(toad eyes) this eyes will be different but related even its called sage-sh [one more time i am just translating]





    thanks.. i will continue probably on sunday [my exams started i have to study sorry]


    dude we talked this but for others
    i think your post was great.. you just criticized my post..well its not wrong



    yes you can and i respect that



    you might be right but as i mentioned before i am just translating this and i think some of them believable...[maybe all of them are fake and i just made bs... time will show this]





    guys i dont have problems with most of the post... everyone has their own ideas and they can share it but there is a line...you can say everything good or bad about my posts my threads or something else and you also has right not to talk about it..... but insulting me...[sorry i am mad about this:mad::mad: and that made me think about one question should i continue or not?]... i guess you didnt read this post.. look below


    Ok let me make it clear for you I DONT HATE YOU , BUT I WILL HATE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE .
    1) Confirmed Long term spoilers ? and you speak about them like predictions
    2) spoiler prefix
    3) you are a noob and thats not an insult , i consider myself a noob in narutobase
    4) read my first post , and try TO END THIS THREAD because its completly worthless , and those predictions will not happen and AT LEAST SAY THAT THOSE THINGS ARE PREDICTIONS , NOT CONFIRMED SPOILERS LONG TERM .... OMG think a little please , thats why you have your head , TO THINK MAN . Who got those spoilers , and why are they on a turkish site instead of being on some japanese , american , etc . If those were true , EVERYBODY WOULD KNOW THEM . I can FIND 99999999999999 so called "long term spoilers" , but they are all face so please , if you still think that im insulting you remember this : A friend is not the one who says " Its ok carry on" ; a friend is the one that :flaw: (slaps you) and says "YOU ARE WRONG " , and tries to put you on a good path .

    And for the others here , im not rude , and stop considering them as "PREDICTIONS " , i considered them as " spoilers" like the thread says , so thats why i responded that way. Its his problem not mine if he doesnt know the difference between "PREDICTIONS" and "SPOILERS" .



    PS: "Guys i will repeat myself but think careful before read this.Because there will be a lot of spoilers and some of you might think its too much information.So its your call now on..i warn you...." this is what you said in the thread. So do you still think " TOO MUCH INFORMATION" , like you mean we cant think if its too much . And whY DO YOU FINISH WITH "ill continue later if you want" , that totally means you dont know the difference between spoiler and prediction. SO please go and learn the difference . Just look at the EGO of those sentences you said . YOu sound like you are Kishi and you KNOW EVERYTHING , like "ask me what you want i will tell you everything about naruto" stuff . WHy dont you tell us the title of every manga that will come , a complete story , and maybe send us some drawings from the future mangas . I hope i made my point .
     
         
    Last edited by Christyan; 05-06-2010 at 10:30 PM.

  13. #63
    Academy Student
    Status
    Diki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Lucas199 please please don't stop translating
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 05-07-2010 at 01:00 PM.

  14. #64
    Academy Student Bazarrow's Avatar
    Status
    Bazarrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Guys, I am turkish too. I checked the site and was surprissed. There is something interesting. There are some people -they dont know turkısh- and they make predictions in English like an English source There are quite interesting spoilers. And the release date is 04-09-2009, 07:23 PM.

    There is an interesting spoiler that I wanna share with you.

    Spoiler about Sai.
    They said that Sai will cause something that will be end with madara's death and I dont remember but I guess sasuke's blindness.

    Most interesting thing is that the site is a general site. And about some sopilers it can be said that %100 true because of released day..
     
         

  15. #65
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,386
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Stop the spamming/flaming or I will start dealing out infractions -_-

    Also changed the prefix to predictions as it a lot more suited than spoilers.
     
         

  16. #66
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Stop the spamming/flaming or I will start dealing out infractions -_-

    Also changed the prefix to predictions as it a lot more suited than spoilers.
    why do Mod's act like parents on this website? and why change it to prediction? You have no proof that it isn't spoilers.

    lolmods.
     
         

  17. #67
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    why do Mod's act like parents on this website? and why change it to prediction? You have no proof that it isn't spoilers.

    lolmods.
    neither spoilers


    and why was my post deleted? classic image, nothing bad
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Christyan's Avatar
    Status
    Christyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,270
    Location
    In your ears , messing with your head .
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    why do Mod's act like parents on this website? and why change it to prediction? You have no proof that it isn't spoilers.

    lolmods.
    99% of the time the mods are right about stuff , and you have no proff that those things are spoilers . The only "confirmed" spoilers we know come from a reliable source before the manga release . There are no such things as "confirmed long term spoiler to the end of the manga" till now .
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •