Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,795
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Rofl maybe?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Susano'o is only cloaked with Senjutsu. Sasuke isn't.
    As long as Juugo is there and Susnao'o is active, Sasuke can hit Obito.

    Although Naruto can do a Senjutsu Massive Rasenshuriken cloaked in Sasuke's Amaterasu to hurt Obito.
     
         

  3. #3
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Yes, but he'll just sense it and use the black things...
    wait, the black things doesn't work, so yeah
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    bond james bond is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    558
    Location
    Unknown
    Sara is the best
    #henrikisevil
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Flawless fanboy logic .
     
         

  5. #5
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Susano'o is only cloaked with Senjutsu. Sasuke isn't.
    As long as Juugo is there and Susnao'o is active, Sasuke can hit Obito.

    Although Naruto can do a Senjutsu Massive Rasenshuriken cloaked in Sasuke's Amaterasu to hurt Obito.
    Fail, he can just put amaterasu on his sword
    Another downgrade for Naruto if that is done. It would just burn the TBB up, and probably explode on impact.
     
         

  6. #6
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,763
    Location
    Queen City, NC big baby!!!!!!!
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Yea i guess so as long as obito doesnt block it with that black stuff
     
         

  7. #7
    AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Misconception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,747
    Location
    Drinking meteors with Nozarashi...
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Fail not only does Obito has the speed to dodge it he also will sense it... His black orbs can still block senjutsu attacks look at how they threw Minato and Naruto off of him...
     
         

  8. #8
    ^/_\^ -Xlad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Xlad- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,349
    Location
    VON
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Nah, he wouldn't go down that easily. Although that would be hilarious.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Fail, he can just put amaterasu on his sword
    Another downgrade for Naruto if that is done. It would just burn the TBB up, and probably explode on impact.
    Just 'cause the base of the blade is Senjutsu doesn't mean the Amaterasu is.
    I don't think the sword could give out Senjutsu properties to an Amaterasu.
    That does seem logical, but for now, he can't do that.
     
         

  10. #10
    Smartass Inichi Matsuka's Avatar
    Status
    Inichi Matsuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,376
    Location
    Reading Shonen JUMP.
    I give not one single **** on
    this day.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Susano'o is only cloaked with Senjutsu. Sasuke isn't.
    As long as Juugo is there and Susnao'o is active, Sasuke can hit Obito.

    Although Naruto can do a Senjutsu Massive Rasenshuriken cloaked in Sasuke's Amaterasu to hurt Obito.
    This ^
     
         

  11. #11
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Just 'cause the base of the blade is Senjutsu doesn't mean the Amaterasu is.
    I don't think the sword could give out Senjutsu properties to an Amaterasu.
    That does seem logical, but for now, he can't do that.
    But a ball of wind can?
    , your logic is flawed
    Now water, that seems entirely stupid.
    Like you get a drop of water and use senjutsu and put it into the lake or w.e and its senjutsu water xD (wtf!?)

    Its possible, amaterasu can be manipulated into shapes, no one has thought of that happening in the series.
     
         

  12. #12
    Five-Tails (五尾, Gobi) H a n's Avatar
    Status
    H a n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,478
    Location
    Iwagakure
    What I have shown you is
    reality. What you remember,
    that is the illusion.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    It's not a one shot kill.
     
         

  13. #13
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,374
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    We've seen Obito and the Juubi capable of shedding skin (Obito originally blowing up like a balloon, and separating from that originals entity... The Juubi shaking off Amaterasu).


    Additionally he always has Kamui.


    So most likely it.does not.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    But a ball of wind can?
    , your logic is flawed
    Now water, that seems entirely stupid.
    Like you get a drop of water and use senjutsu and put it into the lake or w.e and its senjutsu water xD (wtf!?)

    Its possible, amaterasu can be manipulated into shapes, no one has thought of that happening in the series.
    You're not getting the fact that Naruto can form a Senjutsu Rasengan and use Senjutsu Taijutsu because he is the one generating the chakra all by himself. That is a Senjutsu Blade from a Senjutsu Exterior Susano'o which can form no chakra at all. Adding Amaterasu to it wouldn't give the Amaterasu Sage Jutsu Flaming Properties unless Sasuke actually gets some of the Senjutsu chakra.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    CJ Mac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    813
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Its about time Sasuke got a legitimate upgrade. This at least puts him on a closer level to Naruto.

    O/T: I think a lot of people are overestimating Sasuke's new Curse Mark Susanoo. First of all, a Natural energy Susanoo is pretty impressive, and it alone may be enough to at least push Obito closer to his limits. However, this is still Obito and the most powerful entity known to exist in the Naruto Universe. I really don't think Sasuke has what it takes to one-shot Naruto, let alone Obito, at this point.

    Secondly, there seems to be a lot of focus on Amaterasu. Amaterasu is still a ninjutsu. Unless Sasuke can alter the basic properties of Amaterasu, it still wouldn't work on Obito. In response to this, people mistakenly point out that Naruto used a Rasenshuriken on Obito. This is wrong. Naruto used a basic Rasengan infused with Nature chakra. Amaterasu, on the other hand, may not be able to be altered in this way.

    I'm not ruling anything out, but I really doubt that the answer to the Obito situation is Sasuke just needed Sage Jutsu. Sasuke (with Susanoo and Amaterasu) will be instrumental in defeating Obito, but not without Naruto's help.
     
         

  16. #16
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,623
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding.
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Rofl maybe?
    He can sense things?

    Baka.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mac View Post
    Its about time Sasuke got a legitimate upgrade. This at least puts him on a closer level to Naruto.

    O/T: I think a lot of people are overestimating Sasuke's new Curse Mark Susanoo. First of all, a Natural energy Susanoo is pretty impressive, and it alone may be enough to at least push Obito closer to his limits. However, this is still Obito and the most powerful entity known to exist in the Naruto Universe. I really don't think Sasuke has what it takes to one-shot Naruto, let alone Obito, at this point.

    Secondly, there seems to be a lot of focus on Amaterasu. Amaterasu is still a ninjutsu. Unless Sasuke can alter the basic properties of Amaterasu, it still wouldn't work on Obito. In response to this, people mistakenly point out that Naruto used a Rasenshuriken on Obito. This is wrong. Naruto used a basic Rasengan infused with Nature chakra. Amaterasu, on the other hand, may not be able to be altered in this way.

    I'm not ruling anything out, but I really doubt that the answer to the Obito situation is Sasuke just needed Sage Jutsu. Sasuke (with Susanoo and Amaterasu) will be instrumental in defeating Obito, but not without Naruto's help.
    Yeah, no.
    Sasuke didn't get any Upgrades at all.
    Without Juugo, Sasuke would still be the same.

    ...and the only thing that Susano'o can do now is hit Obito, that's it.
    Other thank that "Perk", Sasuke's Susano'o is still the same.
    Senjutsu Susano'o is still Susano'o when compared to a Senjutsu Kurama Chakra Cloak.

    In case you haven't noticed, Bijuu Techniques enhanced with Senjutsu make the power unimaginable.
     
         

  18. #18
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Yea, he make's his Enton orb expand to the size of a Biju it obliterate everything
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    jorgelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,102
    Location
    suomi
    ^This is the end^
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    this is same thing that naruto handing senjutsu chakra to minato that he can hit obito, sasuke wrapped all that senjutsu around his susanoo, he kinda tricked whole physical part of that project with huge chakra monster around him (susano'o)
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Senjutsu Amaterasu = 1shot on Juubito?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Yes, but he'll just sense it and use the black things...
    wait, the black things doesn't work, so yeah

    Lord Sasuke solos again


    If Juubito goes down like that it would be pretty hilarious...
     
         
    Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 09-26-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •