Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2010
    The cow goes SHAZOOOOO

Re: Edo tensei and the 4th hokage

sry i gotta agree with Mistic here cant you just drop it and stop acting imature ?

Status
    This user has no status.

Not much is known cause it's not like you can practice it. You use it, you're dead afterwards. Hardly any second chances unless you know the fine print of it ( Minato ).

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NipponIchi View Post
    lol alright ill stop but what are you a boy scout ? im so scared of a mod banning me? how is it off topic when i was discussing this in another thread and saying it here? need to chill just cause you all dont know japanese and cant read what im writing gaijins

Anyways, OP, here's what I think:

First of all, the shuriken didn't stop the 4th coffin, they were blocked by 1st and 2nd. Sarutobi then used some seals because he recognized the tech (being the Professor and the God of Shinobi and all) and he knew a counter. No where did it show that the 3rd coffin was Yondai Hokage. Sarutobi never got a look into the coffin. He just didn't want the battle to become 4 on 1. Orochimaru on his own was enough of a challenge already. Perhaps it was Yondai Kazekage (Gaara's father), who Orochimaru had just recently killed.

One thing I don't understand is how Minato used Shiki Fujin to split Kyuubi into yin and yang and then sealed one in Naruto and one in the toad scroll. What did the Shinigami take then when he took Minato's soul? Odd...

Last edited by Caliburn; 05-08-2010 at 09:40 PM.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Why did this thread suddenly die?

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post

Anyways, OP, here's what I think:

First of all, the shuriken didn't stop the 4th coffin, they were blocked by 1st and 2nd. Sarutobi then used some seals because he recognized the tech (being the Professor and the God of Shinobi and all) and he knew a counter. No where did it show that the 3rd coffin was Yondai Hokage. Sarutobi never got a look into the coffin. He just didn't want the battle to become 4 on 1. Orochimaru on his own was enough of a challenge already. Perhaps it was Yondai Kazekage (Gaara's father), who Orochimaru had just recently killed.

One thing I don't understand is how Minato used Shiki Fujin to split Kyuubi into yin and yang and then sealed one in Naruto and one in the toad scroll. What did the Shinigami take then when he took Minato's soul? Odd...
    thats is not particular true. Hiruzen knew that Oro. was summoning the 1st and 2nd hokage due to the fact that there names were on the coffin. he figured that the 4th would the last one so he stopped it due the fact that he didnt want to fight him or for that matter the 1st or the 2nd and he said he didnt want to them. Now as for Oro. he could kick his azz easily and he should've. On top of that he should've kilt his crasy azz when they discovered he was experimenting on ppl during the 3rd ninja WW. And the thing about yin and yang im with you on that i dnt know bout. but im guessing that little frog dude in naruto might explain it if naruto lives through his fight with sasuke or not since its really irrelavent to the story line

Last edited by Caliburn; 05-08-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

As for the topic, i agree with The Yellow FlashofKonaha

Last edited by Caliburn; 05-08-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12