Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

>_> Moving Out Pt.2

A simple ninja, Relaxing by walking from village to village. Heard word that the akautski had just got done infiltrating the raikage of the lightning village (Information such as that is national). Curious to why they did the attack. Archer was indeed wandering in the ninja world.. With no intent place he has his eyes on. Maybe he would go hang with these group of people if he could indeed find them. He needed help. Archer quickly created a stone bird with vision linked to his. He then shot it out into the sky and start soaring heading and searching from his location all the way to the lightning village (Im just wandering inside the Wind country)

(Doton: Ishi Sekkou) Earth Release: Stone Scout:
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 Per-Turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user picks up a small rock and molds it into a bird, the bird then fly's high in the sky and scout's the battle field. the user's and Stone Scouts vision's are linked.
    Note:
    -This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

Maybe I should bring my clansmen, and my trusted fellow nakama.. Let me send a pigeon bird to Blackstar seeing if he would like to travel with me *Gets a messenger pigeon and direct it towards suna to ask BlackStar (CP) would like to tag along with him* If he says yes, I think ill bring the clansmen along too.. Lets just wait and see

Last edited by Teño; 09-28-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: >_> Moving Out Pt.2

A while later, Black Star was just walking inside the village gates, having told Icemyster to leave the village in peace, when suddenly an earthen bird carrying a note comes and swoops down on him.
    The hell is this?
    He grabs onto the bird, stopping it from circling around him and grabbing the note.
    Would you like to come with me for some sweet fun? Meet me around the borderlands
    -Archer Mandalore

If this was some gay shit, Black Star was gunna be pissed >_> He didnt roll that way. Anyway, since he was already geared up, he headed towards the borderlands, at the ready, searching for Archer's powerful presence. He arrived a few hours later.
    ARCHER!!! The main show has arrived

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Archer sitting down in his current location wondering did his friend get his invite. He started to think and continue to look with the link vision through the bird scout. He had nothing... He quickly dispersed and just though he should just travel the lightning country to gather some intel himself. Right as he got up, He heard footsteps but he didnt turn around. All of a sudden he heard his name. He quickly turned around with a smirk as he knew the voice all to well

Black-Star. Im sure I dont have to explain why you are with me.. I just want to travel.. Maybe something can turn out in our favor. Anyways, lets go... We are departing now

-Location Unknown-
    -12 Hours Till Arrival (Due to Rp rules)-

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

As archer is traveling from the land of wind, towards the land of lightning through the land of fire... Archer keeps caution and looks around from time to time. As he is walking he spots out the corner of his helmet a heat signature of a human being ... He quickly halts

Blackstar.. Stop!

As he stops, he focus in on the human being, Next to the human being seems to be another set of people.. One of the human beings carrying a bag Another being a dead human on the ground. This was bad news.. He couldnt physically see their appereance so he could not deduce what he should do.. He quickl calm himself down and remembered.. His clan is nothing but cold hard killers.. That loves the blood lust.. He quickly took out one of his blades and stayed hidden smirked and talked to blackstar

Those group of people there have killed 3 people from the looks of it.. You probally cant see them cause they arent really close.. But there are a group of people.. They seem to be Killers or even rogue ninja I think I might get the clansmen in on this. First let me inform my General mandalores.... Mandalores.... Come in.. Flash, Mudo.. Come in. Do you read me.. Over

Last edited by Teño; 09-29-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Group of people?
    Black Star had no idea what Archer was on about, or who those group of people where or were they were, as he couldnt see them at all, or even feel an presence
    My name is already known throughout the world! These ninjas have yet to obtain the status I have! Whoever they are, Ill end their fantasy of fame here! The great Black Star will end these people! No need for any backup. Where are they?

Last edited by Cursed Prince; 09-29-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Somewhere in the land of fire, Hal Jordan waits patiently to receive heads up from his Head Mandalore.

"We have waited way too long for this. I should be receiving his message any moment", Hal thought.

Dressed in his Green Lantern suit, Hal checks his equipments, his weapons when he gets the message...
    (Mandalores.... Come in.. Flash, Mudo.. Come in)

Just as anticipated...a rather mechanical smile spreads across his face. Adjusting his communication device, he replies.
    Green Lantern on his way, Mandalore.

Hal moves out from his hideout.

-12 hours-

Last edited by Azráel; 09-29-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

General Green. I see a group of people right outside the hidden leaf. In the fire country. They may be up to no good. Im not saying we are going to engage in battle but its best we are prepared for the worst. We will consult them and see their intentions. We dont need no rivals in the NW. Ima need you to head to the forest outside konoha... Im not exactly sure where the cooridnates may be off but keep your infared sensing on, and when you spot heat signals your there. Dont engage them.. We are on the left side as you would be coming up the middle. Meet with me then.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Copy and paste ftw. ._.

*It had long since passed, the days of The Hero's association with the Guild. After five years of arduous training within it's stalwart walls he was deemed adequately equipped to roam the Ninja World and forge his own destiny.

Evil, had come to Oakvale six years ago on this very day incidentally;

Bandits wielding torches and weapons of steel, slaying and burning all in their path. Blood-red flames rid the night, as the villagers screamed and begged for mercy, and soon, their bodies filled the streets. Before long, the raiders had reached the last house, where the boy and his family resided. The father, fought to protect his kin, but he was no warrior, and fell mortally wounded. The bandits ripped the house apart, but they could not find the boy, through torture and threats his mother and sister remained silent, their furious attackers soon after took them both. From the nearby woods, the boy watched as all he knew was taken away, his whole life, crushed to ashes.

He was alone.

Quickly, the boy ran towards the blazing inferno that was once his home, surveying the area for what might have been signs of life. Reaching his house he immediately notices his father's lifeless body, the putrid smell of death coupled with the thick, black smoke surrounding the area causing the child's eyes to tear up and for him to involuntarily vomit. He walks, stops before his deceased father, collapses, knees pressing against the ground and begins to cry heavily. Abruptly the sound of a war cry pierces through the dense night air.

One of the raiders had stayed behind and was now charging at the boy frantically, laughing madly as his sword unsheathed and raised up into the air. Just when the child thought his nightmare would end, with his eyes closed tightly he hears a sudden stab, the gurgling of blood following shortly. He opens his eyes to find a fairly old man with deep blue eyes, tribal tattoos about his face, gripping a bloodied sword.

He sheathes and speaks:

"We must leave. It's not safe here."

The boy, motionless, staring at the man all the while.

"...They're all dead. You don't want to join them, do you?"

The child shakes his head.

"Then, give me your hand."

The man offers his hand to the boy, and reluctantly, the boy reciprocates.

After escaping, the man who had later introduced himself as Maze took the child to a training facility known as the Hero's Guild, located southwest of the Land of Water. The guild, was now the boy's life, the memory of the Oakvale flames still scorched his mind, but soon he had no thought other than training.

And he became stronger, and more agile with each passing year.

His days were filled with grueling exercise, his nights, with study in the library. The boy mastered the skills quickly, but there was always more to learn; for years the guild had been his home, his school, and his life. But as time passed, his thoughts always turned to the world outside, the life he had lost, the family that had been torn from him. At long last, the final days of testing remained, the boy would then receive his Guild Seal, and be allowed to leave.

He had become, a Hero.

Shortly after acquiring a loose affiliation with the village hidden in the mist, The Hero, resides within a small cottage inside of the borderlands of the village. Sporting a Guild Apprentice outfit with his hood up he attentively goes about sharpening Avo's Tear, when he suddenly hears a note slip from under the beat-up, wooden door.

He stops with the sharpening.

After picking up the note and reading it silently he smiles with mirth. This would be the perfect opportunity to proceed with his plan. He swiftly mounts Archon's armor upon his body, straps Avo behind his back and departs toward the named rendezvous point.*

*After arriving at the named rendezvous point, The Hero begins to hear the unmistakable voice of his clan head via the communicator integrated from within his helmet.

He sighs.

"Yeah, what is it?"*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Copy and paste indeed FTW .

General Hero.. Same thing I told General Green. I see a group of people right outside the hidden leaf. In the fire country. They may be up to no good. Im not saying we are going to engage in battle but its best we are prepared for the worst. We will consult them and see their intentions. We dont need no rivals in the NW. Ima need you to head to the forest outside the fire country... Im not exactly sure where, and the cooridnates may be off but keep your infared sensing on, and when you spot heat signals your there. Dont engage them.. We are on the left side as you would be coming up the middle. Meet with me then, you also might see General Green. Be careful

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    General Green. I see a group of people right outside the hidden leaf. In the fire country. They may be up to no good. Im not saying we are going to engage in battle but its best we are prepared for the worst. We will consult them and see their intentions. We dont need no rivals in the NW. Ima need you to head to the forest outside konoha... Im not exactly sure where the cooridnates may be off but keep your infared sensing on, and when you spot heat signals your there. Dont engage them.. We are on the left side as you would be coming up the middle. Meet with me then.
    Roger That!

Hal channels his chakra into his suit, and thereby activating it. He moves in closer to the location indicated by his leader. But not knowing the exact co-ordinates, he is forced to rely on his chakra and heat sensing ability.

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation
    Range:Self
    Chakra Cost:E=5 D=10, C=15, B=25, A=30, S=40, Forbidden: 50 (+10 Each turn its active)
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: This is the basis of the clans abilities. The higher your up in the rank the more your armor will be upgraded to a more powerful state. Each Rank have their own set starting With E Rank Mandolorian, D Rank Mandolorian Scout, C Rank Mandolorian Fighter. Etc.. The activation of the armor is through channeling chakra all throughout the armor . Causing the functions of the armor to activate. The armor's helmet possesses a pair of special lenses on them and foreign chakra to the rest. The foreign chakra is able to almost instantly channel into the human brain from the helmet when foreign chakra is detected inside the body, these lenses are like the Dojutsus that the Uchihas possess to a limit. These lenses give the user the ability to track the speed as the 1 tomoe sharingan. The armor and all it's abilities can then be controlled via voice command. The armor is made from a special chakra emitting metal and can deflect simple kunai & shuriken without receiving damage. The armor transmits data to it's user allowing the user to effectively use his 5 sense(including touch) All armors have communicators inside of them
    as well, to communicate with each other even while inside the armor. Furthermore the Mandalorian armor has many sensing aids which boost the user's visual perception. Also the part of the armor covering the users mouth can open if there is a concentration of chakra in the user's mouth, allowing the user to spew out attacks normally. The armor's jet-pack is operated by a fuel tank which is compartmentalized to prevent accidental explosions.
    Jet-Pack: The user gains the ability to fly and maneuver in sky using his pressurized Jet-pack. The Jet-Pack moves the user around at his/her base speed level. Can fly for two
    turns at a time with a one-turn recharge time. The jetpack can be used a total of five times before it runs out of fuel.
    Immunity to C-rank and Below Taijutsu as well as Simple Weapons: Due to it's strong material the Mandalorian armor can absorb the damage dealt by C-rank and below Taijutsu.
    -Chakra Sensing Using the armors helment the user gains the ability to see chakra but not differentiate between shadow clones.
    -Motion Sensing: The helmet allows the user to better track and see objects in motion. This ability is equivalent to the motion sensing of a 1T Sharingan.
    -Infrared and Heat Seeking: The armor's helmet allows the user to see and seek heat signatures using infrared vision.
    -Vibrating Sword: By vibration his sword the user can increase his cutting ability as well as the power of his Kenjutsu (+15). This can be done twice per battle and lasts for two turns.
    -Speed Stimulants LVL 1: The user's speed is increased 50%. Lasts for two turns.
    -Speed Stimulants LVL 2: The user's speed is doubled. Lasts one turn.
    -Strength Stimulant LVL 1: The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +15 damage. Lasts two turns.
    -Strength Stimulants LVL 2 (2 CB per turn): The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +30 damage. Lasts one turn.
    -Once a stimulant is used, the user must wait two turns before using another stimulant again.
    -One speed and one strength stimulant may be used at the same time, but afterward the armor must wait two turns to recharge, causing the user to temporarily lose all armor-based Mandalorian abilities.

Don't start without me Archer. I don't wanna miss the action

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    Copy and paste indeed FTW .

General Hero.. Same thing I told General Green. I see a group of people right outside the hidden leaf. In the fire country. They may be up to no good. Im not saying we are going to engage in battle but its best we are prepared for the worst. We will consult them and see their intentions. We dont need no rivals in the NW. Ima need you to head to the forest outside the fire country... Im not exactly sure where, and the cooridnates may be off but keep your infared sensing on, and when you spot heat signals your there. Dont engage them.. We are on the left side as you would be coming up the middle. Meet with me then, you also might see General Green. Be careful
    * "...Roger."

The transmission ends.

After hearing of what his superior had to say he proceeds to follow through with his instructions and head towards the desired location.

"**** sake, they have me running around all over the place." He says, activating his armor while walking normally.

E-Forbidden
    Chakra Cost:E=5 D=10, C=15, B=25, A=30, S=40, Forbidden: 50 (+10 Each turn its active)
    Description: This is the basis of the clans abilities. The higher your up in the rank the more your armor will be upgraded to a more powerful state. Each Rank have their own set starting With E Rank Mandolorian, D Rank Mandolorian Scout, C Rank Mandolorian Fighter. Etc.. The activation of the armor is through channeling chakra all throughout the armor . Causing the functions of the armor to activate. The armor's helmet possesses a pair of special lenses on them and foreign chakra to the rest. The foreign chakra is able to almost instantly channel into the human brain from the helmet when foreign chakra is detected inside the body, these lenses are like the Dojutsus that the Uchihas possess to a limit. These lenses give the user the ability to track the speed as the 1 tomoe sharingan. The armor and all it's abilities can then be controlled via voice command. The armor is made from a special chakra emitting metal and can deflect simple kunai & shuriken without receiving damage. The armor transmits data to it's user allowing the user to effectively use his 5 sense(including touch) All armors have communicators inside of them
    as well, to communicate with each other even while inside the armor. Furthermore the Mandalorian armor has many sensing aids which boost the user's visual perception. Also the part of the armor covering the users mouth can open if there is a concentration of chakra in the user's mouth, allowing the user to spew out attacks normally. The armor's jet-pack is operated by a fuel tank which is compartmentalized to prevent accidental explosions.
    Jet-Pack: The user gains the ability to fly and maneuver in sky using his pressurized Jet-pack. The Jet-Pack moves the user around at his/her base speed level. Can fly for two
    turns at a time with a one-turn recharge time. The jetpack can be used a total of five times before it runs out of fuel.
    Immunity to C-rank and Below Taijutsu as well as Simple Weapons: Due to it's strong material the Mandalorian armor can absorb the damage dealt by C-rank and below Taijutsu.
    -Chakra Sensing Using the armors helment the user gains the ability to see chakra but not differentiate between shadow clones.
    -Motion Sensing: The helmet allows the user to better track and see objects in motion. This ability is equivalent to the motion sensing of a 1T Sharingan.
    -Infrared and Heat Seeking: The armor's helmet allows the user to see and seek heat signatures using infrared vision.
    -Vibrating Sword: By vibration his sword the user can increase his cutting ability as well as the power of his Kenjutsu (+15). This can be done twice per battle and lasts for two turns.
    -Speed Stimulants LVL 1: The user's speed is increased 50%. Lasts for two turns.
    -Strength Stimulant LVL 1: The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +15 damage. Lasts two turns.
    -Strength Stimulants LVL 2 (2 CB per turn): The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +30 damage. Lasts one turn.
    -Once a stimulant is used, the user must wait two turns before using another stimulant again.
    -One speed and one strength stimulant may be used at the same time, but afterward the armor must wait two turns to recharge, causing the user to temporarily lose all armor-based Mandalorian abilities.

-12 hours until arrival-

Last edited by Mudo; 09-29-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Calling all other mandalores. Im sure you heard those instructions. Follow them and meet me at this location. DO NOT ENGAGE THEM!

Maybe its best if I get in contact with loki aswell.... Ill tie this message to this stone scout bird and give it to him.. With this he should know where to meet us

(Doton: Ishi Sekkou) Earth Release: Stone Scout:

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 Per-Turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user picks up a small rock and molds it into a bird, the bird then fly's high in the sky and scout's the battle field. the user's and Stone Scouts vision's are linked.
    Note:
    -This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

Last edited by Teño; 09-29-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Making his way towards his destination, Frankenstein retrieves eyesight of a earthy bird soaring the skies above. Frankenstein understands what he has to do, and where he has to do it at. So he marches forward yet, torwards the land where his destiny awaits him, it was 3 out of 2, perhaps, the third time was the charm. A possibly concealed forest, it was a matter of hours before he arrived [12 hrs] he could not wait, and was hoping to meet his fellow clansmate, Zanda.

Shining Red clouds above us they reign - please oh my Odin, strike them down with might.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive

After activating his armour and listening to Archer's instructions, Arashi exits the Konoha Gates and heads toward Archer's loction.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*After listening through the communicator on where everyone is too meet Rex says*
    yeah yeah lemme finish my snack first I'm hungry...
    *After eating his burger and drinking his soda, he heads over to where everyone is via jetpack*

Senior Member GodOfThunderAndLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL sasuke will be the hokage
    when naruto dies in his old
    age!LOL AND SASUKE IS OLDER -
    Miyata

Jin heads to the location but does not use the Mandalorian Armor for some reason he is still very fast

"Finally a fight"

He says in a happy tone

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Frankenstein arrives at the forest, meeting with his friend the Mandolore, they gather together and prepare for their future.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

As Archer greets with his friend. He quickly puts his index finger over his mouth and points forward. Signaling blackstar to stay behind. As he gets close he sees that their are two heads in the bag of his.. This wasnt good news.. But archer was a dare devil. He tells frank he isnt hiding no more. He says this as he walks from the forest no longer hiding

Last edited by Teño; 09-30-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Senior Member GodOfThunderAndLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL sasuke will be the hokage
    when naruto dies in his old
    age!LOL AND SASUKE IS OLDER -
    Miyata

Jin arrives at the forest as he see's some figures through the tree's he waits quietly erasing his presence he waits to confirm if they are friend or foe he see's one break off from the other and walk through no longer trying to hide he ponders on what to do then he see's another a head of them he then makes his way to Frankenstein Jin has no killing intent as so he will not mistake him as a foe

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hal maneuvred through the narrow passage within the forests before coming out of it, as he strongly sensed a bunch of chakra signatures up ahead.

Coming in Archer. I can sense you up ahead.

He reaches the location, only to find couple of mandalores, some unknown people and some potential enemies lurking around.

Hope I'm not too late..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

As Im standing around still while everyone goes deeper into the forest, I decide to stop a few other mandalores and ask them
    Wanna do me a favor? Come with me. Archer will be fine
    Black Star takes off his sunagakure headband and holds it in his hand. He then focuses dense and powerful lightning chakra that destroys the headband. He then uses the materialized ball of energy and shoots it a nearby tree, bursting and tipping the tree over, causing it to fall. This noise was a signal that archer would know of, it meant that Black Star was about to do his own thing.
    Arashi, lead me into konoha. We Mandalores have other buisness there. Rex, you come along

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@_@ apologies for the late reply
    *As soon as he arrives, Rex only seemed to have found Black star, Jin, and Arashi and no one else. He wonders where the boss and the others are. After listening to Black star, he goes along with his plan for now. He then, begins to speak*
    Mind telling me where everyone else is? Oh and do we have any info on this Akatsuki and they're leader?

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive

Arashi is surprised by Blackstar's reqeust.

Lead you into Konoha? Why? What 'business' do you have there?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Quote Originally Posted by demon fang View Post
    @_@ apologies for the late reply
    *As soon as he arrives, Rex only seemed to have found Black star, Jin, and Arashi and no one else. He wonders where the boss and the others are. After listening to Black star, he goes along with his plan for now. He then, begins to speak*
    Mind telling me where everyone else is? Oh and do we have any info on this Akatsuki and they're leader?
    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    Arashi is surprised by Blackstar's reqeust.

Lead you into Konoha? Why? What 'business' do you have there?
    Listen, this is official Mandalore business, this is between life and death. Do you wanna ask questions... or come with me?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Rex looks down at the snk user and then, begins to smirk at him as he says*
    Then, lead the way half pint.
    *After saying this, Rex pulls down his goggles, covering his eyes with them, ready for whatever is to come.*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»