Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    I was in a thread where this the king of all morons stating that Kyuubi is not Madara's prime. There were also other people who think the same. I am here to simply state why Kyuubi is actually part of Madara's prime.

    The definition of Prime is:
    A state or time of greatest strength, vigor, or success in a person's life.

    That definition is brought from dictionary ( https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...nmBMiqAmErVSyA)
    so people don't jump on my d1ck and saying i made it up.

    @bold: Like in the definition, it is when someone in his greatest strength he could ever possibly be and that would refer to EMS Madara because with Kyuubi, he was actually stronger when he doesn't have it. The attacks Madara can combine with Kyuubi are stronger than his own attacks for example:




    the slashes of PS alone are mountain slicer at best, however when we look at when EMS Madara combines them with Kyuubi TBB, this is the outcome:





    they easily reached beyond mountain level. So by that, we can say EMS Madara attacks are wayy stronger when combining them with Kyuubi.

    Now what makes Kyuubi part of Madara's prime?

    its the fact that Madara had actually used his power (Sharingan) to take control of Kyuubi [1], the same thing Madara did to Kyuubi [2]. So EMS Madara not only used his power (Sharingan), but he also used took control of it so Kyuubi became his tool to use. He also shown the ability to summon it as well as [3]. Kyuubi is indeed EMS Madara's tool and to use.

    Lets not forget, that Madara already said that Kyuubi is his tool:


    ''My Kyuubi''

    We should also use Kabuto example when he said that his Edo Tensie shinobi are part of his power:


    Kabuto summons and controls them. Same method Madara used on Kyuubi. So Kyuubi was indeed part of EMS Madara's prime.

    Thank You...Madara Rules
     
         

  2. #2
    NaN FreakensteinAG's Avatar
    Status
    FreakensteinAG is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    3,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaN
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    I can agree with that. This just means, however, that Madara's power without the Kyubi is proven significantly lower.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Legend of NB Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    6,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    What are you trying to prove? I thought this was obvious. Just as shinsusenju is Hashirama's power, that stomps any of Madara's techniques.
     
         

  4. #4
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakensteinAG View Post
    I can agree with that. This just means, however, that Madara's power without the Kyubi is proven significantly lower.
    exactly, Kyuubi was indeed part of Madara's prime.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,247
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    So you agree that Madara with the Kyuubi is relatively stronger than than Edo Madara.
     
         

  6. #6
    Crack Is Wack villain55's Avatar
    Status
    villain55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Posts
    6,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting my McFlurry on
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    on what part is NO?
    I don't consider part of his prime
     
         

  7. #7
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
    So you agree that Madara with the Kyuubi is relatively stronger than than Edo Madara.
     
         

  8. #8
    NaN FreakensteinAG's Avatar
    Status
    FreakensteinAG is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    3,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaN
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    exactly, Kyuubi was indeed part of Madara's prime.
    So who exactly is toying with whom at the present moment? Madara? Or Hashirama?
     
         

  9. #9
    The Legend of NB Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    6,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by villian55 View Post
    I don't consider part of his prime
    His final fight with Hashirama was his prime... What do you mean it's not part of his prime?
     
         

  10. #10
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Quote Originally Posted by villian55 View Post
    I don't consider part of his prime
    your opinion does not matter to the manga. Kyuubi is part of Madara's prime(manga fact).

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakensteinAG View Post
    So who exactly is toying with whom at the present moment? Madara? Or Hashirama?
    Madara but that has nothing to do with the topic.
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 09-29-2013 at 12:21 AM. Reason: spam: double-posting

  11. #11
    The Legend of NB Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    6,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    your opinion does not matter to the manga. Kyuubi is part of Madara's prime(manga fact).
    Hashi > Madara(Manga Fact)
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,247
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    Edo Madara has not shown anything on this scale.



    Also, you might get an infraction for a picture only post.
     
         

  13. #13
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
    Edo Madara has not shown anything on this scale.



    Also, you might get an infraction for a picture only post.



    Edo Madara is stronger deal with it. and please stay on topic.
     
         

  14. #14
    ▄█▀♛ X Ʀ Ø ♛▄█ Crossroads's Avatar
    Status
    Crossroads is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    With her.
    Posts
    6,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    ☾ Infinite in mystery. ☽
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post



    Edo Madara is stronger deal with it. and please stay on topic.

    Madara can't use Chibaku Tensei.
     
         

  15. #15
    The Legend of NB Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    6,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post



    Edo Madara is stronger deal with it. and please stay on topic.
    That second picture isn't even Madara's jutsu...

    I was waiting for you to start the fanfic.
     
         

  16. #16
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
    Madara can't use Chibaku Tensei.
    ahhh yes he can.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,247
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    That meteor got stopped by this fodder.

     
         

  18. #18
    The Legend of NB Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    6,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    ahhh yes he can.
    We're talking about canonically, not in fanfic.
     
         

  19. #19
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
    That meteor got stopped by this fodder.



    and this is the last i am replying to you if you're gonna go off topic.
     
         

  20. #20
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Madara can more than likely use CT.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Status
    xxSAGExx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    I was in a thread where this the king of all morons stating that Kyuubi is not Madara's prime. There were also other people who think the same. I am here to simply state why Kyuubi is actually part of Madara's prime.

    The definition of Prime is:
    A state or time of greatest strength, vigor, or success in a person's life.

    That definition is brought from dictionary ( https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...nmBMiqAmErVSyA)
    so people don't jump on my d1ck and saying i made it up.

    @bold: Like in the definition, it is when someone in his greatest strength he could ever possibly be and that would refer to EMS Madara because with Kyuubi, he was actually stronger when he doesn't have it. The attacks Madara can combine with Kyuubi are stronger than his own attacks for example:




    the slashes of PS alone are mountain slicer at best, however when we look at when EMS Madara combines them with Kyuubi TBB, this is the outcome:





    they easily reached beyond mountain level. So by that, we can say EMS Madara attacks are wayy stronger when combining them with Kyuubi.

    Now what makes Kyuubi part of Madara's prime?

    its the fact that Madara had actually used his power (Sharingan) to take control of Kyuubi [1], the same thing Madara did to Kyuubi [2]. So EMS Madara not only used his power (Sharingan), but he also used took control of it so Kyuubi became his tool to use. He also shown the ability to summon it as well as [3]. Kyuubi is indeed EMS Madara's tool and to use.

    Lets not forget, that Madara already said that Kyuubi is his tool:


    ''My Kyuubi''

    We should also use Kabuto example when he said that his Edo Tensie shinobi are part of his power:


    Kabuto summons and controls them. Same method Madara used on Kyuubi. So Kyuubi was indeed part of EMS Madara's prime.

    Thank You...Madara Rules
    Didn't read for 1 reason, it doesn't matter. Madara needs to use genjutsu to use Kurama which makes him his tool and that's all but it under his power. Next, Kurama can be listed in madara power if you want BUT he is also listed in Hashirama's since Hashirama took the Fox from under Madara's control. So Hashirama has Bijuus 2-9 under his power at the end of the day and if anything Hashirama will be the one to use Kurama in a VS since he had him last compared to Madara.
     
         

  22. #22
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSAGExx View Post
    Didn't read for 1 reason, it doesn't matter. Madara needs to use genjutsu to use Kurama which makes him his tool and that's all but it under his power. Next, Kurama can be listed in madara power if you want BUT he is also listed in Hashirama's since Hashirama took the Fox from under Madara's control. So Hashirama has Bijuus 2-9 under his power at the end of the day and if anything Hashirama will be the one to use Kurama in a VS since he had him last compared to Madara.
    Hshirama doesn't control them. He suppress them. Control /=/ Suppression.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Of course it is, why would anyone deny it? He worked to put the Kyuubi under his control, just like Naruto worked to put Gamabunta under his control. It was just easier for Madara because of his genjutsu prowess with the Sharingan, but he's the one who summons it, therefore it is his power.
     
         

  24. #24
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Of course it is, why would anyone deny it? He worked to put the Kyuubi under his control, just like Naruto worked to put Gamabunta under his control. It was just easier for Madara because of his genjutsu prowess with the Sharingan, but he's the one who summons it, therefore it is his power.
    KingHashirama or may i say KingMoron disagrees with these facts you have stated.
     
         

  25. #25
    Five-Tails (五尾, Gobi) H a n's Avatar
    Status
    H a n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    2,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I have shown you is
    reality. What you remember,
    that is the illusion.
     

    Re: Explaining Why Kyuubi Is Part Of Madara's Prime

    It's a weapon just like a kunai. It's part of his power.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •