Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to make peace but no
    one let's me:(

soon future battle Luffy vs. Doflamingo???? and a question.

All of you would say Doflamingo would dominate Luffy. To me I don't know? Luffy faced Enel with odds against him even though he is made of rubber. You could say he won but lost a couple times before that. Many are disappointed for the manga not showing the Fujitora, Doflamingo vs. Law. But that was quite an uneven fight. Personally I want to see everything that Doflamingo can do in a one on one situation. In a more epic battle.

Here's the question could Law's plan still be successful. Even though at near death could Law Improvize a new plan? Mentioning taking down Kaido I think will definitely happen or do you think getting off Dressrosa is what the straw hats will do? It wouldn't make sense to have this grand scheme to take down a Yonko then abandon it and do something else?
    Your thoughts, answers???

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bans won't hold me back.

Re: soon future battle Luffy vs. Doflamingo???? and a question.

I believe Luffy is no where near ready to face Doflamingo. People seem to be underestimating him now just because the plot is steering in his direction.

I think they will end up leaving Dressrosa to recoup, it's going to be a disaster to remain there.

Last edited by Hypemaster; 09-29-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.OP 2.Toriko 3.HxH

Quote Originally Posted by Hype Hiruzen View Post
    I believe Luffy is no where near ready to face Doflamingo. People seem to be underestimating him now just because the plot is steering in his direction.
    Doflamingo fodderized Smoker and the gap between Smoker & Luffy isn't that great so the outcome may be similar.

OP, don't get your hopes up. You won't get to see a battle where Doflamingo shows off his abilities/what he can do for another good 2-3 arcs. Why do you think Oda "skipped" the whole Doflamingo/Fujitora vs Law fight? He wanted to keep both Fujitora/Doflamingo's abilities secretive. Not to mention, it builds interest in their character, can you imagine how boring it may be if we already saw what Doflamingo/Fujitora could do this early in the game? Oda just wants to build curiosity and I love it.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bans won't hold me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    Doflamingo fodderized Smoker and the gap between Smoker & Luffy isn't that great so the outcome may be similar.

OP, don't get your hopes up. You won't get to see a battle where Doflamingo shows off his abilities/what he can do for another good 2-3 arcs. Why do you think Oda "skipped" the whole Doflamingo/Fujitora vs Law fight? He wanted to keep both Fujitora/Doflamingo's abilities secretive. Not to mention, it builds interest in their character, can you imagine how boring it may be if we already saw what Doflamingo/Fujitora could do this early in the game? Oda just wants to build curiosity and I love it.
    Exactly, the effect of a good writer.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to make peace but no
    one let's me:(

that sig...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling good, living better.

Couldn't have been said better myself.

On the other hand, I don't think Law's plan is going to work out the way he wants it to. I think the SH will sweep in and save him and then they'll escape. They'll die trying to take on both DD and Fujitora and Law seems like he's learned that lesson the hard way Law is going to have to come up with another plan but I think the other SH with all the little people will end up damaging DD's plans in a different way. They still have the other samurai to rescue as well, I think Luffy will help them out once he's finished up with the tournament.

Law is still awesome though, he'll think up another way to hinder DD

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If You Look At The Sky Tonight
    And Notice That The Brightest
    Star Is Missing, I Swear I
    Have No Clue How The Hell I
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

same here oda will skip the fight till kaido take down arc

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Doflamingo would kill Luffy if he tried. That won't happen. It'll be a joint effort. Maybe it'll be Luffy,Chinjao + Bartolomeo vs Doflamingo. It would solidify any friendships between them (and I can see them joining the alliance to take down Kaidou).

The plan will now only work if Doflamingo is disposed of and someone else joins the alliance e.g. Drake (he's attacked Kaidous men before) and Bartolomeo (for the sake of helping his hero) and Chinjao (as repayment for the returning of his power)...

Last edited by rinnemaki; 09-29-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.OP 2.Toriko 3.HxH

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Doflamingo would kill Luffy if he tried. That won't happen. It'll be a joint effort. Maybe it'll be Luffy,Chinjao + Bartolomeo vs Doflamingo. It would solidify any friendships between them (and I can see them joining the alliance to take down Kaidou).

The plan will now only work if Doflamingo is disposed of and someone else joins the alliance e.g. Drake (he's attacked Kaidous men before) and Bartolomeo (for the sake of helping his hero) and Chinjao (as repayment for the returning of his power)...
    Rebecca should be help as well... After all she's the one who seems the most determined to take him down.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Luffy can't take on DD alone, he needs help from other Supernovas help...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Rebecca should be help as well... After all she's the one who seems the most determined to take him down.
    That's a good point. She should help ; but I only see her getting in the way unless her "illusions" could deceive Doflamingo...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

I don't know until I see Luffy go all out and I'm not ruling out the possibility he could defeat Doflamingo.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Leaving PIS/CIS aside,Donflamingo beats Luffy med diff and this is me being generous and shit.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

No matter what we say, Currently, Doflamingo stomps Luffy