Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 46
  1. #1
    Senior Member Sageof7Path's Avatar
    Status
    Sageof7Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,928
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Orochimaru said he surpasses Madara I definitely see that happening but right now he's on Kakashi's level so it won't be that soon. He has to surpass all the current kage's right now. All in all he's looking like he's finally starting to reach top form at his current age but as he get's older he will get even stronger.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Helikido's Avatar
    Status
    Helikido is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,825
    Location
    With Chuck Norris
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Sasuke already surpassed all the current kages.

    No kage except hashirama can beat sasuke in a one v one fight. No kage has the power to hurt him either while alive.
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,824
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi.
     
         

  4. #4
    CR7 Fair Warning's Avatar
    Status
    Fair Warning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,427
    Location
    Minnesota
    ****ing high
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Not even a Sasuke fan, but he is pretty frickin powerful dude....might surpass Madara soon
     
         

  5. #5
    NaN FreakensteinAG's Avatar
    Status
    FreakensteinAG is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,895
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    NaN
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    I agreed with you when you said he hasn't surpassed Madara yet. But HELL NO when you said "is at Kakashi's level". I mean, that almost warrants "throw rocks at me".
     
         

  6. #6
    Rain Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,745
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sageof7Path View Post
    Orochimaru said he surpasses Madara I definitely see that happening but right now he's on Kakashi's level so it won't be that soon. He has to surpass all the current kage's right now. All in all he's looking like he's finally starting to reach top form at his current age but as he get's older he will get even stronger.
     
         

  7. #7
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,763
    Location
    Queen City, NC big baby!!!!!!!
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    oh hell naw....ur really underating sasuke's development sasuke and naruto both will surpass madara at age 25-30
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Poem's Avatar
    Status
    Poem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Location
    Why should I tell you?
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Disagree. Even my most unbiase opinion, also facts shows, that Sasuke can beat Kakashi. He's alot better than Kakashi. Last time they fought on that Samurai Bridge, they were pretty even even though Sasuke was super weakened.
     
         

  9. #9
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,102
    __
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Prime Madara wasn't to far of Sasuke, Sasuke should surpass him by the time hes an adult all he needs is experience and PS (which he isn't far off from getting)

    I'll leave out the Sasuke/Kakashi comparison, His Kamui is such a pain in the ass when rating his character.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sageof7Path's Avatar
    Status
    Sageof7Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,928
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi4real View Post
    oh hell naw....ur really underating sasuke's development sasuke and naruto both will surpass madara at age 25-30
    No freaking way man. Naruto hasn't really matured to make smart decisions although he's got heart so he can't really use sealing techniques like Madara or take out tailed beasts from Naruto's body. ALSO Sasuke got lucky and got Itachi's eyes and such he really doesn't have anything that sets him apart. Madara can use wood style he's got Hashirama's Jutsu he's got the sage mode he's got the ems he's got sussano he's got all Sasuke's techniques and pains techniques. It will take Sasuke time to be better than Madara Uchiha.
     
         

  11. #11
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,335
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Imo both sasuke and Naruto are right under madara and hasirama. Another decent power up for both of them and they'll surpass them.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sageof7Path's Avatar
    Status
    Sageof7Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,928
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikasa is a Badass View Post
    Prime Madara wasn't to far of Sasuke, Sasuke should surpass him by the time hes an adult all he needs is experience and PS (which he isn't far off from getting)

    I'll leave out the Sasuke/Kakashi comparison, His Kamui is such a pain in the ass when rating his character.
    When you say prime you do understand that you're talking about Edo enhanced Madara with Rinnegan EMS Wood style and Hashiramas Jutsu... Cause I'm pretty sure that's the Madara Orochimaru is talking about.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sageof7Path's Avatar
    Status
    Sageof7Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,928
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    Imo both sasuke and Naruto are right under madara and hasirama. Another decent power up for both of them and they'll surpass them.
    Madara is like a tailed beast him self right now without having a tailed beast inside of him saying anybody get's stronger than Madara any time soon is crazy.
     
         

  14. #14
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,292
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    ...on Kakashi's level...
     
         

  15. #15
    ANBU Meekz89's Avatar
    Status
    Meekz89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,231
    One finger... Sliding across
    my neck. *****s know what I
    mean like they deaf
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sageof7Path View Post
    No freaking way man. Naruto hasn't really matured to make smart decisions although he's got heart so he can't really use sealing techniques like Madara or take out tailed beasts from Naruto's body. ALSO Sasuke got lucky and got Itachi's eyes and such he really doesn't have anything that sets him apart. Madara can use wood style he's got Hashirama's Jutsu he's got the sage mode he's got the ems he's got sussano he's got all Sasuke's techniques and pains techniques. It will take Sasuke time to be better than Madara Uchiha.
    Madara does not have sage mode
     
         

  16. #16
    Hero Shalev's Avatar
    Status
    Shalev is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,274
    Location
    In This Carnal Body [Deny Oneself]
    Freedom? know the Truth
    (Jesus!)
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Pretty sure a blast of Oonoki particle jutsu can beat Sasuke.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sageof7Path's Avatar
    Status
    Sageof7Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,928
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meekz89 View Post
    Madara does not have sage mode
    Big deal he took Hashirama to the limit without it. When did I ever say he did?
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    The OP is either a troll or an alt, mayb both.
     
         

  19. #19
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,677
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw. DON'T BUY THE LAST OF US
    GAME.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helikido View Post
    Sasuke already surpassed all the current kages.

    No kage except hashirama can beat sasuke in a one v one fight. No kage has the power to hurt him either while alive.
    ok ... put him against onoki dude lol.

    or a 5 vs 1 lol. or even against mei and then we'll see.
     
         

  20. #20
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,247
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Sasuke will be jirya's age when he reaches Madara's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sageof7Path View Post
    Big deal he took Hashirama to the limit without it. When did I ever say he did?
    Only he used the 9-tails to do that.......
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •