Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.

[Open] Just feel like killing..... or being killed. o_o

Rei's Rules
    All out
    Mid range to start
    Terrain: plain rocky field, no water source.
    I'll be using Shunsui with my pink Nekura cloak on. Updates can be found on my pending bio HERE

Make the first move please.... ^^

Hagoromo Otsutsuki OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths

Re: [Open] Just feel like killing..... or being killed. o_o

-I place my hand over your head-
    "Forgive me my child...let the gates of heaven guide you"
    -I use soul removal and I yank your soul out-
    Battle Over!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Riiiiiiight well get out of this thread guy lol

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347204

Makenshi begins by performing one handseal spitting a large quantity of water, out towards you. Madouhi separates from makenshis body and throws a kunai into the air then performign several handsealls makes it multiply causing kunai to rain down on you from above.

Jutsu used:

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Sōma no Kō) - Attack of the Twin Demons Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The Attack of the twin Demons technique is the technique will allows Sakon and Ukon to merge their bodies with each other and to separate.
    Note: Must have a Sakon or Ukon bio or a member of their clan to use.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Last edited by ~xtsukune~; 09-29-2013 at 04:56 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    Riiiiiiight well get out of this thread guy lol

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347204

Makenshi begins by performing one handseal spitting a large quantity of water, out towards you. Madouhi separates from makenshis body and throws a kunai into the air then performign several handsealls makes it multiply causing kunai to rain down on you from above.

Jutsu used:

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Sōma no Kō) - Attack of the Twin Demons Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: The Attack of the twin Demons technique is the technique will allows Sakon and Ukon to merge their bodies with each other and to separate.
    Note: Must have a Sakon or Ukon bio or a member of their clan to use.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.
    Shunsui watches you closely as you spew out a massive quantity of water towards him, though he kept his composer and swiftly thought out a plan to counteract whatever you planned on doing.. The water closes in on Shunsui within seconds and right before the water can strike him, he uses his water affinity to mold his chakra in such a way that he merges with the incoming water, becoming one with it as it spreads across the terrain. To you it would seem as if Shunsui was simply crushed by your water, giving no signs of his evasive escape. With the large amount of water spreading across the terrain in all directions, Shunsui emerges from the water 10m behind you, making no sounds in the process. As he makes his rise he does a single hand seal, trapping both you and your detached sibling in an illusion. Darkness quickly engulfs both of you, sending you into a world of darkness where your sense of sight is totally deprived of light thus making it useless to try and see anything. With the illusion casted on you both, Shunsui waves his right hand from left to right, releasing a solitary blade of wind towards the main body, attempting to slice his head off from the spinal cord behind him... This is done very silently, giving no hint of me ever attacking the enemy..

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all of you

Well this is awkward because you can't merge with my technique, my own chakra still resides in it, and is A ranked, whereas your trying to merge utilizing B-rank, my present chakra would reject you trying to merge. So what would happen is, you turn to water, are pushed in the direction of the wave, which is forward, not all around and then you'd have to reform and subsequently be struck by a rain of kunai.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Ofc I wouldn't be hit by the kunai. Even if I can't merge with the water I'd still turn into and be spread out as part of the huge source of water, thus technically merging with it. I wouldn't stay in the same spot because of your water hitting me and spreading me out, so how exactly would the kunai hit me, or you even know where I am to hit me? o_o

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all of you

Ok, you wouldn't merge, you'd be forced to the precipice of my water jutsu, in which case two things would happen, your water body would spread thin or in parts along the front of my jutsu, or you'd hold yourself together and still be pushed into long range. Because of this none of your move afterward, would happen, and you can't remain in water form indefinitely, and even if you did, it is now my turn and i could use any reasoning i desire to electrocute the water and you. So you'd either reform and be struck by the rain of kunai, or your electrocuted, either way, you lose this battle. Note that i don't need to know where you are for my kunai, as i said rain for a reason, very widespread

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Yeah, I'm not going to argue on a non official fight. Shoulda just wiped the floor with you instead of goofing. Good day sir.