Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    [closed]n vs a

    Re's R&R
    Terrain-lets say an island where the water source is close. Or you can pick.
    Range: Mid range to each other.
    No customs(all kinds of customs not allowed)
    Killing allowed, but doesn't count.
    No stealing

    I'll be using my Sasuke uchiha bio in sig.

    Post your bio and decide who may begin(if you want you can just start with your post)
     
         

  2. #2
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Let's just do a plain field. No water source. Gaara in signature.
     
         

  3. #3
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [closed]n vs a

    OOC: awesome sig. lets begin, sorry for the late reply btw.

    Sasuke walks up to the plain field the he is meant to meet Gaara, he sees gaara as he stands there in his normal stance; hands folded and legs apart, with the gourd on his back stationed diagonally. Now at the scene Sasuke forgot why they wanted to fight. Was it to see who was the stronger?...was it practice? what exactly was it?....Sasuke had wondered but it all doesnt matter now that he's here. To begin sasuke closes his eyes and opens them, showing off his sharingan with 2t in both eyes

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    Sasuke stares at gaara carefully watching his chakra flow, he looks at gaara as he then brings his hands together to form a single hand and create a large hole to appear on the ground 1 meter behind Gaara which begins sucking everything surround it into the ground, this includes Gaara.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.


    As the ground begins to suck Gaara and the things around that area, sasuke remembers why he is here, he wanted to get back at gaara for the chuunin exams....he tells himself you first then that blonde headed knuckle head.
     
         

  4. #4
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    OOC: awesome sig. lets begin, sorry for the late reply btw.

    Sasuke walks up to the plain field the he is meant to meet Gaara, he sees gaara as he stands there in his normal stance; hands folded and legs apart, with the gourd on his back stationed diagonally. Now at the scene Sasuke forgot why they wanted to fight. Was it to see who was the stronger?...was it practice? what exactly was it?....Sasuke had wondered but it all doesnt matter now that he's here. To begin sasuke closes his eyes and opens them, showing off his sharingan with 2t in both eyes

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    Sasuke stares at gaara carefully watching his chakra flow, he looks at gaara as he then brings his hands together to form a single hand and create a large hole to appear on the ground 1 meter behind Gaara which begins sucking everything surround it into the ground, this includes Gaara.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.


    As the ground begins to suck Gaara and the things around that area, sasuke remembers why he is here, he wanted to get back at gaara for the chuunin exams....he tells himself you first then that blonde headed knuckle head.
    Once his opponent activates his Sharingan, Gaara remembers their last fight. He focuses only on his chin area and below. "This guy again... his eyes never change." Once the ground begins to suck inwards, Gaara releases a cloud of sand from his gourd, allowing it to scoop him out of the pit and into the air. Once floating in the air, Gaara churns the ground under you into sand, creating a pillar which raises directly underneath your feet, punching you into the air severely off-balance.

    (Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.


    ( Suna Kōgeki Keigai Maisō ) - Sand Attack Ruin Burial
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Gaara whilst using the Floating Sand technique manipulates his sand to create a Large powerful pillar of sand to erupt from the ground beneath the opponent with intense ferocity sending the opponent flying into the air.
     
         

  5. #5
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Sasuke had made the earth antilion technique but to his surprise gaara created a cloud of sand which he stands upon to save him from being sucked in. Gaara hovered in the air on the cloud of sand, sasuke then knew he had to watch his chakra flow to be safe. As sasuke looked at gaara and watched his chakra flow, he could see that gaara's chakra is being expelled outwards, sasuke's attention is then brought to the ground below him with further analysis he notes that its the sand, sasuke could feel it move(this is when gaara manipulates it), sasuke anticipates an attack to either come from any spot on the ground or directly beneath him. With that sasuke builds and releases his lightning chakra creating a whirling vortex of wind and electricity, if the sand were still to erupt, it would be scattered across the battle field due to the vortex. Although the vortex would be lowered in rank and not cancelled due to lightning being greater than sand(weakness and strengths).
    my eyes will not change until I meet my goal.
    The vortex of wind and electricity forms into a dragon, sasuke then sends the dragon towards gaara who's on the floating cloud.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on
    the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect
    with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.


    And after the release of the dragon, sasuke opens his mouth and spews out a giant fire ball at gaara. The fireball would explode into a malestorm when in contact the opponent.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at
    the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

     
         

  6. #6
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Sasuke had made the earth antilion technique but to his surprise gaara created a cloud of sand which he stands upon to save him from being sucked in. Gaara hovered in the air on the cloud of sand, sasuke then knew he had to watch his chakra flow to be safe. As sasuke looked at gaara and watched his chakra flow, he could see that gaara's chakra is being expelled outwards, sasuke's attention is then brought to the ground below him with further analysis he notes that its the sand, sasuke could feel it move(this is when gaara manipulates it), sasuke anticipates an attack to either come from any spot on the ground or directly beneath him. With that sasuke builds and releases his lightning chakra creating a whirling vortex of wind and electricity, if the sand were still to erupt, it would be scattered across the battle field due to the vortex. Although the vortex would be lowered in rank and not cancelled due to lightning being greater than sand(weakness and strengths).
    my eyes will not change until I meet my goal.
    The vortex of wind and electricity forms into a dragon, sasuke then sends the dragon towards gaara who's on the floating cloud.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on
    the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect
    with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.


    And after the release of the dragon, sasuke opens his mouth and spews out a giant fire ball at gaara. The fireball would explode into a malestorm when in contact the opponent.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at
    the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

    Once the lightning is materialized and defends from the sand, Gaara expels a massive amount of water. The wave proceeds to swallow up the lightning (and fire if you continue). Once the water is released, Gaara infuses it with a current of lightning to strengthen it.

    ( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Rank: S
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.


    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.


    Afterwords, Gaara manipulates his sand cloud in order to create a large arm. The arm bursts forward, smashing into you.

    ( Suna Kōgeki Tengoku Maisō ) - Sand Attack Heaven Burial
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Gaara whilst on the floating sand manipulates his sand to create a large arm or shukaku that flies towards the opponent and smashes into them.
     
         

  7. #7
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Sasuke could clearly see at the massive volume of water that gaara release defends him from the lighting and win torndao, and then again Sasuke had not yet released the fire technique, Sasuke stands still and reaches for his sword using his right hand to grab the sword in a reverse grip, sasuke then notices as the water nears him to touch him/be in contact with him and at the same time the sound of crackling lightning meets his ears, with the sword held in his hand sasuke sends his fuuton chakra through it and creates a vortex of wind which surround him(sasuke), the non damaging water touches him and causes no damage(not only because it causes no damage, but also because its rank would have been reduced, given that it took the hit from the lightning), while the electricity that the water contains does not shock/electrocute Sasuke because of the wind jutsu that negates/nullifies the electricity sasuke stands firm, holding a strong grip of his sword as the water and lightning combination meets him and ends.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.


    After sasuke used the wind jutsu and as soon as his opponent jutsu ends, sasuke is surprisingly greeted by a giant hand made of sand, the giant sand hand comes towards sasuke, sasuke ends his wind technique and pushes out his left hand, pointing the left hand with an open palm towards the giant sand hand, in his left hand a chidori is formed which then spreads and completely destroys the giant sand hand, and since the giant sand hand comes from the cloud(or is it the gourd) that gaara is using the chidori will travel at gaara though weakened but with enough power to still destroy him in seconds.

    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

     
         
    Last edited by neilson; 10-03-2013 at 09:13 AM.

  8. #8
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Sasuke could clearly see at the massive volume of water that gaara release defends him from the lighting and win torndao, and then again Sasuke had not yet released the fire technique, Sasuke stands still and reaches for his sword using his right hand to grab the sword in a reverse grip, sasuke then notices as the water nears him to touch him/be in contact with him and at the same time the sound of crackling lightning meets his ears, with the sword held in his hand sasuke sends his fuuton chakra through it and creates a vortex of wind which surround him(sasuke), the non damaging water touches him and causes no damage(not only because it causes no damage, but also because its rank would have been reduced, given that it took the hit from the lightning), while the electricity that the water contains does not shock/electrocute Sasuke because of the wind jutsu that negates/nullifies the electricity sasuke stands firm, holding a strong grip of his sword as the water and lightning combination meets him and ends.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.


    After sasuke used the wind jutsu and as soon as his opponent jutsu ends, sasuke is surprisingly greeted by a giant hand made of sand, the giant sand hand comes towards sasuke, sasuke ends his wind technique and pushes out his left hand, pointing the left hand with an open palm towards the giant sand hand, in his left hand a chidori is formed which then spreads and completely destroys the giant sand hand, and since the giant sand hand comes from the cloud(or is it the gourd) that gaara is using the chidori will travel at gaara though weakened but with enough power to still destroy him in seconds.

    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

    As the lightning begins to destroy the sand arm, Gaara releases several blades of wind that neutralize the lightning.

    (Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.


    The sand cloud suddenly is sucked back into Gaara's gourd as Gaara falls through the air. He hits the ground and begins running toward yourself. He removes a katana from his right hip, gripping it in his left hand.
     
         

  9. #9
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [closed]n vs a

    your starting to annoy me!....do you really think not looking me in the eye would save you from the sharingan Genjutsu...its time to end this
    After saying this, sasuke stabs his sword into the ground and forms a single hand seal and then gaara will begin to see nothing but darkness, with that done sasuke pulls out his sword from the ground and then swiftly and quietly kills Gaara by decapitating his head.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.




    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu

     
         

  10. #10
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    your starting to annoy me!....do you really think not looking me in the eye would save you from the sharingan Genjutsu...its time to end this
    After saying this, sasuke stabs his sword into the ground and forms a single hand seal and then gaara will begin to see nothing but darkness, with that done sasuke pulls out his sword from the ground and then swiftly and quietly kills Gaara by decapitating his head.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.




    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu

    Once Gaara's sight suddenly fades away, his first thought is a genjutsu. Seeing how it occurred directly after your hand seal, and that it was mid-day just before confirms his thought. So, he spikes his chaka to dispel the genjutsu.

    ( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Rank: C-S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.


    Since you don't specify at any point of how your attack is executed, i'll assume that you approach from the front. Gaara can easily see you now, where he uses a descending slash to block the initial decapitating strike while he twists his wrist to bring the sword back up diagonally to strike you under the right armpit. At the same time, he also strikes you in the stomach with a lightning infused shovel hook with his right arm.

    (Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 25
    Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.


    (Tsuin Ikazuchi Tajuu) – Twin Thunder Beast
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arms in a rotational sequence to act like a spring increasing the power of the concentrated lightning chakra that envelops their arm showing the spiral and then the user will rotate their arms fists clenched and strike the enemy target in the stomach. The rotational effect of the punches helps to deliver the lightning with extra power and speed dealing a strong amount of damage whilst paralysing the target through the stomache preventing them from properly moving and drastically restricting their speed.
    Note: Numbing lasts 1 turn
    Note: Technique can only be used 2 times.
     
         

  11. #11
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [closed]n vs a

    OOC: sorry about the lack of description/details. Will try not to do that again.

    Sasuke rushes to gaara woth his sword in his right hand, aiming to decapitate him, with his sharingan already active, sasuke couldn't really anticipate gaara's strike with his own sword due to the speed at which sasuke himself moved, but with the clashing of both swords thus halting sasuke's movement and keeping him at place, sasuke was able to function at full throttle. After the clashing of clanging of swords, sasuke's eyes were on gaara and he could clearly anticipate gaara's movement, and further more predict gaara's next move which was to deliver an upward diagonal slash, sasuke could tell this because of the way gaara's hand twisted then again sasuke is alerted to the build up of chakra in gaara's right hand, thanks to the sharingan, sasuke could also predict a punch from the hand. As gaara retracted it, which means it'll be thrusted forward and also the built chakra would be released, sasuke realizes that he is in a blind spot.(all this happens cause you stated executing both techniques at the same time and also cause you appear to be moving slow to me).without hesitation and immediately acting, Sasuke sends chakra into gaara, making him fall into yet another illusion where gaara sees snakes emerge from the ground to constrict and immobilze him(gaara would think its a summon), this happens before your strikes can hit me. Gaara is immobilized before he could land his strikes as the snakes constrict him as gaara is immobilized sasuke immediately uses his sword which is in his right hand to stab/pierce gaara in his chest; heart area. With the pierce, gaara would be Released from the genjutsu.
    ...how naïve....did you think that it would be that easy??....I could see all you were able to do before you do them. At the end your efforts weren't futile. Kazekage gaara. Its over for you.
    Sasuke turns the sword, while its still inside gaara, he makes the blade part of the sword to point upwards, he then flowed a chidori current through the sword, thus increasing its cutting capabilities, and also numbing gaara's heart. Stopping its beat. The chidori current is then flowed through out gaara's body.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict
    them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage
    due to the stress on his mind.




    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body.
    Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be
    channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

     
         

  12. #12
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    OOC: sorry about the lack of description/details. Will try not to do that again.

    Sasuke rushes to gaara woth his sword in his right hand, aiming to decapitate him, with his sharingan already active, sasuke couldn't really anticipate gaara's strike with his own sword due to the speed at which sasuke himself moved, but with the clashing of both swords thus halting sasuke's movement and keeping him at place, sasuke was able to function at full throttle. After the clashing of clanging of swords, sasuke's eyes were on gaara and he could clearly anticipate gaara's movement, and further more predict gaara's next move which was to deliver an upward diagonal slash, sasuke could tell this because of the way gaara's hand twisted then again sasuke is alerted to the build up of chakra in gaara's right hand, thanks to the sharingan, sasuke could also predict a punch from the hand. As gaara retracted it, which means it'll be thrusted forward and also the built chakra would be released, sasuke realizes that he is in a blind spot.(all this happens cause you stated executing both techniques at the same time and also cause you appear to be moving slow to me).without hesitation and immediately acting, Sasuke sends chakra into gaara, making him fall into yet another illusion where gaara sees snakes emerge from the ground to constrict and immobilze him(gaara would think its a summon), this happens before your strikes can hit me. Gaara is immobilized before he could land his strikes as the snakes constrict him as gaara is immobilized sasuke immediately uses his sword which is in his right hand to stab/pierce gaara in his chest; heart area. With the pierce, gaara would be Released from the genjutsu.
    ...how naïve....did you think that it would be that easy??....I could see all you were able to do before you do them. At the end your efforts weren't futile. Kazekage gaara. Its over for you.
    Sasuke turns the sword, while its still inside gaara, he makes the blade part of the sword to point upwards, he then flowed a chidori current through the sword, thus increasing its cutting capabilities, and also numbing gaara's heart. Stopping its beat. The chidori current is then flowed through out gaara's body.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict
    them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage
    due to the stress on his mind.




    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body.
    Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be
    channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

    Late reply. @_@
    ___

    As the snakes wrap around Gaara, he releases an armor of rock to cover his entire body. The armor is created with meter long spikes positioned all around the armor, so it would pierce through the snakes while also attacking you. Luckily for Gaara, the technique dispels the unknown genjutsu on himself. He simultaneously resumes his previous sword strike, performing an upwards diaganol slash across your right pec.

    (Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.
     
         
    Last edited by Selendrile; 10-27-2013 at 03:15 AM.

  13. #13
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Late reply. @_@
    ___

    As the snakes wrap around Gaara, he releases an armor of rock to cover his entire body. The armor is created with meter long spikes positioned all around the armor, so it would pierce through the snakes while also attacking you. Luckily for Gaara, the technique dispels the unknown genjutsu on himself. He simultaneously resumes his previous sword strike, performing an upwards diaganol slash across your right pec.

    (Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.
    Yeah it is, i guess when you get older you forget some stuffs...your a great example...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________


    Sasuke uses his genjutsu on Gaara and immobilizes him for a split second, trying to take advantage of the immobile gaara Sasuke goes in for the kill but a build up of dense chakra in gaara is brought to his notice forcing him to halt his killing move, Sasuke's sharingan tracks the built chakra as it rapidly spreads through out Gaara body, Sasuke prepares for what is to come. Already being an Elite Uchiha with a keen sense of reaction, Sasuke watches as the Built chakra is finally released which then allows Sasuke to know what nature type it was. Sasuke seemed as an earth material begins to engulf Gaara(the earth armour covering you body)....upon seeing this with immediate reaction and no hesitation Sasuke left hand crackled with lightning as its then jabbed into Gaara chest(heart area), sasuke does this before the spikes could be made and then emerge from the earth armour to impale him. Sauke's jab pushes out gaara's heart from place and through gaara's back thus leaving him a few seconds of life before he inevitably dies.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.


    i was wrong earlier....at the end everything you did was futile
     
         

  14. #14
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Yeah it is, i guess when you get older you forget some stuffs...your a great example...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________


    Sasuke uses his genjutsu on Gaara and immobilizes him for a split second, trying to take advantage of the immobile gaara Sasuke goes in for the kill but a build up of dense chakra in gaara is brought to his notice forcing him to halt his killing move, Sasuke's sharingan tracks the built chakra as it rapidly spreads through out Gaara body, Sasuke prepares for what is to come. Already being an Elite Uchiha with a keen sense of reaction, Sasuke watches as the Built chakra is finally released which then allows Sasuke to know what nature type it was. Sasuke seemed as an earth material begins to engulf Gaara(the earth armour covering you body)....upon seeing this with immediate reaction and no hesitation Sasuke left hand crackled with lightning as its then jabbed into Gaara chest(heart area), sasuke does this before the spikes could be made and then emerge from the earth armour to impale him. Sauke's jab pushes out gaara's heart from place and through gaara's back thus leaving him a few seconds of life before he inevitably dies.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.


    i was wrong earlier....at the end everything you did was futile
    A look of shock passes over Gaara's face as your piece through his chest. However, Gaara quickly smiles maliciously while the rest of his body turns into sand, blowing past your face and reforming mid-range behind you. While his body is disintegrating into sand, Gaara drops an explosive note which immediately detonates in your face.

    (Suna Tainai no Jutsu) - Sand Body Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form he is also invulnerable to attacks. However he is unable to attack during this form.
    Note: Transformation lasts a maximum of one turn.


    Once behind you, Gaara sends a massive wave of sand at your position.

    (Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.
     
         

  15. #15
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [closed]n vs a

    Sasuke's devilish smile and sarcastic tone is dulled down as gaara body begins to disintegrate(his raikiri is deactivated), despite that surprise sasuke is greeted by a paper bomb and thanks to the sharingan the paper bomb appears to be moving slowly towards sasuke's face allowing sasuke's reaction to the bomb to be just in time. Upon seeing the bomb coming to his face, Sasuke slaps his hands together and a spiraling vortex of water is created out of the no where, the vortex of water surrounds sasuke and also douses the paper bomb preventing its explosion, meanwhile as gaara blows pass sasuke, the water that surrounds sasuke absorbs/suck in gaara since he is in his sand form(i think its possible because water>sand, using elemental strengths). since gaara is absorbed into the vortex of water controlled by sasuke, the vortex explodes from the top in the form of a wave allowing sasuke to control it with his hand (just like the jutsu description states), Sasuke throws his right hand up thus making the wave of water and sandformed gaara go up and then sasuke throws his right hand down causing the wave to slam into the ground. seconds after sasuke did this, he stretches out both of his hands and releases a current of lightning at the wave at the wave of water crashing into the ground, the lightning released shocks the wave of water.(the lightning is used extremely quickly, preventing you from forming back into gaara, even if you were to form back i believe that you would be too heavy).

    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.




    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •