Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHINRA TENSEI

Sasuke's real speed

I am making this thread because a lot of people on the base think sasuke is slow, but he is the opposite of that he is really fast. I think Base Sasuke is roughly as fast as SM Naruto. This because of the following two scans in which Naruto and Sasuke fight the Third and Fourth Raikage respectively.

Naruto vs Third Raikage

Sasuke vs Fourth Raikage

Both Raikage's have the standard lightning armor activated and both Naruto and Sasuke where able to anticipate with their reflexes and their bodies where able to counter attack with high speed. Both base Sasuke and SM Naruto are as fast as lightning armor V1.
    The Fourth Raikage has a lightning armor V2 and that is comparable to Naruto's KM and BM.

So, while Sasuke is a bit slower than Naruto he is really fast and he can keep up with him.

PS: So I had this theory that Sasuke will copy the Raikages lightning armor, but only V1. It would make sense because Sasuke has an affinity for Lightning and his reflexes are top-notch.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Re: Sasuke's real speed

agreed good Thread

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

i wish i could read the damn scans but alas you made the thread wrong...

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD

Sasuke's far faster than Base and SM naruto. Reflexes =/= speed. sasuke has shown a lot more speed feat than naruto. Dodging 3rd Raikage's attacks doesn't mean naruto's as fast as 3rd raikage ... Sasuke whipped Km0 naruto's ass at vote while he was slower than naruto.

That's a common misconception here that dodging/blocking means you're instantly faster than the person.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHINRA TENSEI

Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    i wish i could read the damn scans but alas you made the thread wrong...
    I have no problem reading the scans.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

Sasuke showed SM-like speed in during the beginning of Shippuden when Team 7 found him again.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nobody thinks he's slow. He's one of the fastest in the series. Without any external factors, he's right near SM Naruto in speed, which is hella fast to begin with.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHINRA TENSEI

Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Sasuke's far faster than Base and SM naruto. Reflexes =/= speed. sasuke has shown a lot more speed feat than naruto. Dodging 3rd Raikage's attacks doesn't mean naruto's as fast as 3rd raikage ... Sasuke whipped Km0 naruto's ass at vote while he was slower than naruto.

That's a common misconception here that dodging/blocking means you're instantly faster than the person.
    I know the difference between speed and reflexes, but to be able to dodge an attack your speed must be comparable to that of the attacker.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHINRA TENSEI

Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    Nobody thinks he's slow. He's one of the fastest in the series. Without any external factors, he's right near SM Naruto in speed, which is hella fast to begin with.
    I see a lot of people that Sasuke will get speed blitzed but he wont hehehe

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you having girl problems, I
    feel bad for you son. I got 99
    problems but a bish ain't one.

What? Reflexes don't equal speed but who thinks Sasuke is slow? He's faster than SM Naruto in base IMO, he just doesn't use his speed anymore like he did with Deidara.

magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in deidara fight and early shipuuden sasuke use shunshin variation, not pure speed. also base naruto speed after invasion of pain = sasuke base speed without shunshin.

Last edited by Spacey orange; 09-29-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

The 3rd raikage is even faster than the 4th actually, and current Sasuke deffinately can't keep up with current Naruto. Naruto's speed is almost instantaneous, and he has reflexes as fast as Minato.

EDIT: I do agree though, Sasuke is incredibly fast, just nowhere as fast as Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke isn't faster than naruto SM. You people think that the only feat naruto has is dodging the raikage, but he has other speed feats in the pain battle that surpasses sasuke's feats. Sasuke isn't faster than naruto SM, but he is not too slower either. He has impressive speed feats as well, jut not as great as naruto sm's.

And no, sasuke never surpassed naruto KM. That's just missinterpretation of fanboys that are pushing the situation to benefit their point of view.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    Sasuke isn't faster than naruto SM. You people think that the only feat naruto has is dodging the raikage, but he has other speed feats in the pain battle that surpasses sasuke's feats. Sasuke isn't faster than naruto SM, but he is not too slower either. He has impressive speed feats as well, jut not as great as naruto sm's.

And no, sasuke never surpassed naruto KM. That's just missinterpretation of fanboys that are pushing the situation to benefit their point of view.
    he is Faster Then SM naruto dude..stop Cumming on Dreams

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you having girl problems, I
    feel bad for you son. I got 99
    problems but a bish ain't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    in deidara fight and early shipuuden sasuke use shunshin variation, not pure speed. also base naruto speed after invasion of pain = sasuke base speed without shunshin.
    Never, Sasuke's speed put all of team 7 in shock when they first met up in Orochimaru's hideout. Base Naruto has no kind of speed feats that rivals Sasuke then, or against Deidara.

-
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto and third were running full speed against each other, while sasuke and fourth were a few feet from each other and sasuke just dodged an elbow push

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deva pein View Post
    I know the difference between speed and reflexes, but to be able to dodge an attack your speed must be comparable to that of the attacker.
    no it doesn't. That's the argument everyone likes to use when they want to tout their fav char's speed... These scans already prove that fallacy wrong...

Naruto was so much faster than sasuke that he couldn't even see him, let alone react. For that matter, he didn't get time to think. But, simply getting better precog allowed him to effortlessly keep up the same naruto under comparable circumstances.

Kishi already answered these questions long ago but people either don't read part 1, or deny manga fact... SM naruto had the help of nature to prepare himself to dodge, same with sasuke against raikage. That doesn't mean they're anywhere close to them in speed. by that logic, kabuto should be the fastest guy for having dodged a susano'o arrow. Ducking/moving your arm/contorting your body is a lot faster than moving your entire body in a certain direction.

Sasuke is faster than Naruto in speed as dictated in the manga.
    Sasuke > Naruto/SM naruto in speed
    V2 Ay >= Bm naruto > Kcm naruto in speed.

Give me a break. Naruto did an off panel feat against pain. Clearly he didn't move that fast by the simple fact that he had time to create a rasengan and jump from his toad (rasengans require a clone). The same pain that effortlessly kept up with him with the other paths. NAruto has no comparable speed feats to sasuke who was able to blitz a Cm monster; Blitz Team 7; Blitz

Last edited by AGoodBoy; 09-29-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

no it doesn't. That's the argument everyone likes to use when they want to tout their fav char's speed... These scans already prove that fallacy wrong...

Naruto was so much faster than sasuke that he couldn't even see him, let alone react. For that matter, he didn't get time to think. But, simply getting better precog allowed him to effortlessly keep up the same naruto under comparable circumstances.

Kishi already answered these questions long ago but people either don't read part 1, or deny manga fact... SM naruto had the help of nature to prepare himself to dodge, same with sasuke against raikage. That doesn't mean they're anywhere close to them in speed. by that logic, kabuto should be the fastest guy for having dodged a susano'o arrow. Ducking/moving your arm/contorting your body is a lot faster than moving your entire body in a certain direction.

i would Closely Co with this one

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    he is Faster Then SM naruto dude..stop Cumming on Dreams
    Oh, what a great argument. He isn't faster. His speed is close, of course, very close,but not above naruto's. If you actually paid attention to the distances they "travel" and the time in which this distance is travelled. you'd see the difference. SM naruto showed notable speed feats in the pain fight, mostly in the beggining.

Now, saying that sasuke is above KM naruto is just pure fanboyism.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    Oh, what a great argument. He isn't faster. His speed is close, of course, very close,but not above naruto's. If you actually paid attention to the distances they "travel" and the time in which this distance is travelled. you'd see the difference. SM naruto showed notable speed feats in the pain fight, mostly in the beggining.

Now, saying that sasuke is above KM naruto is just pure fanboyism.
    What proof you have? None. None but your ignorant self claims. We have manga panels backing up a shit load of people basically going "gdaghd;harguhjrquei So fast!" for sasuke and left barely able to react; yet, say nothing for naruto. Yea, we'll take your word for it.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    Shunshin is just heightened foot speed. It doesn't matter if it's a jutsu, it's still foot speed. Or does Raikage's speed not count because of Lightning Armor? Or Naruto's doesn't count because it's SM and KM/BM?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe in Sarutobi Hiruzen

base sasuke in the chunin exams was as fast as lee with the gates open...or maybe it was with the weights off but anyway i thought it was set in stone that sasuke was fast as nuts...one of the fastest in the series in my opinion

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What proof you have? None. None but your ignorant self claims. We have manga panels backing up a shit load of people basically going "gdaghd;harguhjrquei So fast!" for sasuke and left barely able to react; yet, say nothing for naruto. Yea, we'll take your word for it.
    None? Go read the fight against pain again. He has impressive speed feats, which you fanboys ignore just to favor sasuke. Care to show the scan that proves that sasuke is faster than SM naruto? Can you show sasuke travelling a distance greater than naruto SM and in less time, or in the same time?

Naruto was in the top of gamakichi, and gamakichi was in the head of gamabunta when they appeared in konoha. Then, of one the paths went all out against tsunade, extremelly fast. Yet, naruto had time to notice that, make a rasengan, and destroy the path before it could reach tsunade. That's one the feats, by the way, if you're too lazy to understand a situation.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHINRA TENSEI

Give me a break. Naruto did an off panel feat against pain. Clearly he didn't move that fast by the simple fact that he had time to create a rasengan and jump from his toad (rasengans require a clone). The same pain that effortlessly kept up with him with the other paths. NAruto has no comparable speed feats to sasuke who was able to blitz a Cm monster; Blitz Team 7; Blitz
    It is a Fact that you need comparable speed in your body to keep up with the reflexes. This was explained in the rock lee vs Sasuke fight very well. Because your body needs to be fast enough to dodge attacks.

And Ay is never faster than BM/KM Naruto. Naruto blitzed him. And this is coming from someone who dislikes Naruto.

I am wondering if you really readthe manga...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!

Someone just said V2 Ay >= BM Naruto when KCM Naruto outclassed V2 Ay... What the hell is wrong with fanboys.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»