Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    magus zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    ummm

    why dont they just blow up the moon? like seriously why dont they just do that
     
         

  2. #2
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: ummm

    Yesterday the threads were to fanboyish. Today the threads are too stupid. Sad day.
     
         

  3. #3
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: ummm

    there is no DBZS
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Nolexion's Avatar
    Status
    Nolexion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ummm

    I don't see any Gokus' or Piccolos' running around.
     
         

  5. #5
    虚, ホロウ -Tremendous-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tremendous- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    2,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    月牙天衝
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    why dont they just blow up the moon? like seriously why dont they just do that
    , MOON IS IMPORTANT DUMBASSS.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    magus zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: ummm

    isnt naruto uzumaki just a ripoff of goku anyways i think he could do it
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    magus zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by tremendous View Post
    , MOON IS IMPORTANT DUMBASSS.
    its a manga dumbass
     
         

  8. #8
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    isnt naruto uzumaki just a ripoff of goku anyways i think he could do it
    not funny you just can't handle The DBZ swag
     
         

  9. #9
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ SanjiNL's Avatar
    Status
    SanjiNL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I dunno.
    Posts
    2,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: ummm

    Even if they were able to do that, they would also be destroying the Juubi's body's prison.
     
         

  10. #10
    B Ξ5T B Ξ H Δ V I O R -R-'s Avatar
    Status
    -R- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    1-7 was the hard definition
    for BLITZKRIEG to Brazil
     



    Re: ummm

    MOTHER F***ER, why didn't you say in the manga ?
     
         

  11. #11
    虚, ホロウ -Tremendous-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tremendous- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    2,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    月牙天衝
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    its a manga dumbass
    Right ._. i didn't see where you posted the thread section but still though kishi wanted to make real world and manga as close as possible? >_>
     
         

  12. #12
    = Crystal Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Crystal Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    15,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Byakugan Fever
     

    Re: ummm

    Because they're to stupid and weak to do so
     
         

  13. #13
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    why dont they just blow up the moon? like seriously why dont they just do that
    Moon can dodge, Bro!
     
         

  14. #14
    Chelsea's Avatar
    Status
    Chelsea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is bored with
    status.
     



    Re: ummm

    Simple reason, Zoro isn't there...
    Or neither goku nor vegita..
     
         

  15. #15
    A licensed Crazy Craziie's Avatar
    Status
    Craziie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hiding
    Posts
    1,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>
     

    Re: ummm

    Because they aren't master roshi...or piccolo..
     
         

  16. #16
    #TH - J AV -'s Avatar
    Status
    - J AV - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Erza
    Posts
    5,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titania
     



    Re: ummm

    they are not destroying moon becoz it is full of milk,,,, if moon will be distroyed spiderman will be angry,,, so batman will ride his car,,, and no one will get ramen,,, coz aizen planed it
     
         

  17. #17
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    10,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: ummm

    I explained this
    that will cause dire effects on the earth, the orbit will chance, the rotation or orbit of the earth will change, changes to not only the climate but the ocean too, and psychological effect to, studies have shown that the gravitational pull of the moon have psychological effects on humans and animals alike.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Bijuu Bomber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In threads Solo'ing them (¬‿¬)
    Posts
    5,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ummm

    Because that would be logical. Kishi hates logic.
     
         

  19. #19
    NB's Black God KuroKami's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm not masturbating but
    I'm feeling myself.
     

    Re: ummm

    It's not DragonBall son, I don't see Master Roshi around.
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    magus zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kami View Post
    It's not DragonBall son, I don't see Master Roshi around.
    naruto is goku your argument is invalid
     
         

  21. #21
    虚, ホロウ -Tremendous-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tremendous- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    2,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    月牙天衝
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    I explained this
    that will cause dire effects on the earth, the orbit will chance, the rotation or orbit of the earth will change, changes to not only the climate but the ocean too, and psychological effect to, studies have shown that the gravitational pull of the moon have psychological effects on humans and animals alike.
    That's what i thought too but he is stating in the manga
     
         

  22. #22
    NB's Black God KuroKami's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm not masturbating but
    I'm feeling myself.
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    naruto is goku your argument is invalid
    If Naruto was Goku, the God Tree would not be an issue right now.
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    magus zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by kuro kami View Post
    if naruto was goku, the god tree would not be an issue right now.
    inb4 spiritbomb ripoff
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Bijuu Bomber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In threads Solo'ing them (¬‿¬)
    Posts
    5,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    naruto is goku your argument is invalid
    That signature makes your point valid...
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    magus zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu Bomber View Post
    That signature makes your point valid...
    your damn right it does
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •