Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sun logia

    we had light and darkness.
    what about a sun type or solar radiation? the powers of stellar rays could be extremely OP. as OP as a time manipulation fruit.
    maybe its what kaidou has or the mysterious final shichibukai.
     
         

  2. #2
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Sun logia

    IDK I'm guessing that won't happen. If anything that would be Kizaru's realm as the Sun produces light. Still... would be a cool fruit.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: Sun logia

    i'd love to see an atomic fire logia^^ but i guess that would be way too violent for one piece as well as way too OP since he would pretty much atomize whatever is in its way^^
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Kaido has a Zoan, if I'm not mistaken. And the sun would be kinda like magma/fire and light combined, so Akainu/Ace + Kizaru.
     
         

  5. #5
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ SanjiNL's Avatar
    Status
    SanjiNL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I dunno.
    Posts
    2,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Sun logia

    That would be way too OP.
     
         

  6. #6
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: Sun logia

    The sun is not an element but a celestial symbol. The elements or Shinto etc. etc. being:
    Fire(smoke and gas stem from this),Ice/Water,Lava,Light,Dark,Snow,Earth (Swamp fruit basically),Wood and Air.

    The sun is basically a big ball of Hydrogen flames. Basically the Mera Mera no Mi is the sun devil fruit
     
         

  7. #7
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:
     



    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    The sun is not an element but a celestial symbol. The elements or Shinto etc. etc. being:
    Fire(smoke and gas stem from this),Ice/Water,Lava,Light,Dark,Snow,Earth (Swamp fruit basically),Wood and Air.

    The sun is basically a big ball of Hydrogen flames. Basically the Mera Mera no Mi is the sun devil fruit
    Way to bust dreams.
     
         

  8. #8
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Way to bust dreams.
    It's called avoiding the use of stupidity
     
         

  9. #9
    Member marijuanna's Avatar
    Status
    marijuanna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    The sun is not an element but a celestial symbol. The elements or Shinto etc. etc. being:
    Fire(smoke and gas stem from this),Ice/Water,Lava,Light,Dark,Snow,Earth (Swamp fruit basically),Wood and Air.

    The sun is basically a big ball of Hydrogen flames. Basically the Mera Mera no Mi is the sun devil fruit
    thank you, was about to write the same, but you know is not the same as mera mera, nuclear fusion liberates all kind of energy not just fire, tritium + regular hydrogen= helium (=badass power) would be OP, surely wouldn't lose to Akainu, but yeh not a element at all
     
         

  10. #10
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by marijuanna View Post
    thank you, was about to write the same, but you know is not the same as mera mera, nuclear fusion liberates all kind of energy not just fire, tritium + regular hydrogen= helium (=badass power) would be OP, surely wouldn't lose to Akainu, but yeh not a element at all
    The sun (and any star) consists of flames (oxydised chemicals) ; the reactions are jump started by nuclear fusion (which only counts for a small amount) and nuclear fission. This would create other compounds etc. which I think is why you think it's different , right? Different compounds are made when anything ignites. So yes it's basically the Mera Mera no Mi
     
         

  11. #11
    Member marijuanna's Avatar
    Status
    marijuanna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    The sun (and any star) consists of flames (oxydised chemicals) ; the reactions are jump started by nuclear fusion (which only counts for a small amount) and nuclear fission. This would create other compounds etc. which I think is why you think it's different , right? Different compounds are made when anything ignites. So yes it's basically the Mera Mera no Mi
    Well I know the reaction, and the massive energy it creates (transforms), energy is virtually anything, I'll take your word on the part that every exotermic reaction on the sun ignites, but nuclear fusion actually takes the credit for most of the energy of that i'm sure, it is way more efficient than fission
     
         

  12. #12
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by marijuanna View Post
    Well I know the reaction, and the massive energy it creates (transforms), energy is virtually anything, I'll take your word on the part that every exotermic reaction on the sun ignites, but nuclear fusion actually takes the credit for most of the energy of that i'm sure, it is way more efficient than fission
    But due to the suns temperature I think that the potential of the Mera Mera no Mi could be to temperatures of the suns surface and different types of flames. (Someone important needs to eat it , i.e. Coby)
     
         

  13. #13
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Sun logia

    Roger>WB

    Shanks>Any Emperor

    Mihawk>Doffy
     
         

  14. #14
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A secondary dimension, within me mind
    Posts
    14,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    But due to the suns temperature I think that the potential of the Mera Mera no Mi could be to temperatures of the suns surface and different types of flames. (Someone important needs to eat it , i.e. Coby)
    Why do you want coby to eat the mera mera no mi ? Explain !
     
         

  15. #15
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by M3U View Post
    Why do you want coby to eat the mera mera no mi ? Explain !
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...5#post13404165
     
         

  16. #16
    Member marijuanna's Avatar
    Status
    marijuanna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sun logia

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    But due to the suns temperature I think that the potential of the Mera Mera no Mi could be to temperatures of the suns surface and different types of flames. (Someone important needs to eat it , i.e. Coby)
    Interesting, agreed, the mera mera could reach supernova temperature if the user mastered it, coby would be a very nice choice, if not, a new straw hat would do for me, they desearve a logia
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •