View Poll Results: Are You Able To Use All 5 Element In Sage Mode ???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 33.33%
  • No

12 66.67%
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Sage Mode & Element Justu

I Was Wondering Are You Able To Use All 5 Element In Sage Mode ???

Your Able To Take In Natural Energy/Nature Chakra So If Naruto Was Standing Next Too Water Or Fire Would He Be Able To Take It In And Use It????

Frog Pa State That You Can Take In Natural Energy And Release Out Of Any Part Of Your Body.

Naruto 410 page 08 | One Manga

Kakashi Stated The Elements As Nature

Frog Pa Said That You'll Able To Feel Natural Energy Then Able To Become One With It

So If You Become One With Nature Are You Able To Use All 5 Elements In Sage Mode???

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Sage Mode & Element Justu

good thread.. but i dont think naruto can use all 5 elements in sage mode himself but i think he has access to the 5 elements via the frogs + his wind.. not sure, but i dont think jiraiya had access to all 5 element in sage mode on his own.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

yes, he can, if he knows how to control other elements.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

If you have all five elements and can infuse your chakra with them, yes you can use them, But the amount of people that can use all five elements can be counted on one Hand.

Professional Lazyass wintervenom's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Interesting i never thought of that.Your theory may actually be correct cause jiray could use all elements in sage mode, i think.

Last edited by wintervenom; 05-04-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

I think that will be the next step in sage mode, naruto will be able to feel for a certin type of natural e nergy, (ie) wind, water, earth, fire. He is all ready able to feel indivdual life energy or tell the diffrence between the diffrent energies. Like when he knew kakashi was died in the pain arc.

But i think naruto will have to divide himself into 4 parts with his normal self making 5, then have each naruto in sage mode focus on a certin element draw in that energy then either slowly give the energy to the real naruto as they themselves fight, put in all in one big elemental jutsu, or a lot more

this would make naruto have a pain, type figting style but he already does, his use of clowns is the same he just does not a bunch of jutsu, or one the vision of pain.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

i think naruto for now needs to learn more attacks of it's only type.. one that isn't the rasengan xD

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

where did it ever say that you can use all 5 elements in sage mode?

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Eh... i'm so-so about this idea.
    I think people are getting confused about Natural energy and chakra nature, due to the loose usage of the term nature and natural.

Chakra nature is probably better described as elemental affinity, but, like i said, Kishi may be intentionally using similair terms.

I don't think that Sage Mode instantly grants Naruto the ability to mmanifest all 5 elements. One thing that Sage Mode does do, is it allows Naruto to project Chakra. That's why he can throw the Futon-Release Rasen Shuriken.

Status
    This user has no status.

Sage mode is supposed to enhance what you already have ( along with a few other perks that come with ). If Naruto could use all six ( yin/yang aka non-elemental being number six ), we wouldn't be calling him sage naruto or whatever. We would be calling him Captain Planaruto.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Prbly not.....but u put alot of work into this theory and it sounds pretty good
    but like i said prbly not

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NipponIchi View Post
    good thread.. but i dont think naruto can use all 5 elements in sage mode himself but i think he has access to the 5 elements via the frogs + his wind.. not sure, but i dont think jiraiya had access to all 5 element in sage mode on his own.
    pa from said the jiraiya also never perfected sage mode as naruto has

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by painspath59 View Post
    where did it ever say that you can use all 5 elements in sage mode?
    Sounds Like Your Tryin To Be A Smart Ass

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    Eh... i'm so-so about this idea.
    I think people are getting confused about Natural energy and chakra nature, due to the loose usage of the term nature and natural.

Chakra nature is probably better described as elemental affinity, but, like i said, Kishi may be intentionally using similair terms.

I don't think that Sage Mode instantly grants Naruto the ability to mmanifest all 5 elements. One thing that Sage Mode does do, is it allows Naruto to project Chakra. That's why he can throw the Futon-Release Rasen Shuriken.

You Took What I Meant Outter Term I Meant As If He Was Standing Next To Fire Or Something And He Took The Nature Chakra Out If It Then Can He Use It,Its Not Like Its Comin Outta Thin Air Some Calm Ya Cuchy

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    Sage mode is supposed to enhance what you already have ( along with a few other perks that come with ). If Naruto could use all six ( yin/yang aka non-elemental being number six ), we wouldn't be calling him sage naruto or whatever. We would be calling him Captain Planaruto.
    And Another One Is Takin My Point To Another Level But If You Understood What I Was Talkin About You Would KNow That I Was Talking ABout If The Nature Element Source Was Near By Like River From A Ocean And He Gathered Natural Energy From It Can He Use The Element Not Sayin Sage Mode Gives You Automatically All The Elements So Calm Your Beef

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

I doubt he would have affinities to all elements in sage mode like the Rinnegan.
    But i do think its possible it would make it easier to learn nature transformations in the future. For example Naruto asked Asuma tips on how to visualize his chakra for wind nature. Asuma told Naruto to picture your chakra rubbing against each other like sharping a knife. I think now that his one with nature he would be able to figure out these tips for the other natures by himself.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

As Kakashi has stated most Jounin have two elements ,but few ever infuse the element with chakra. In the Village Naruto is the only person to be able to infuse His element with chakra. Now is time for Kakashi to test Naruto left Hand and see if He has a noter element and see if He can create a new jutsu with His chakra. His wind element is in His right hand so let see what in His left Hand.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I think that would have been one of the first advantages pa would have said with sage mode you can use all elements.

Quote Originally Posted by wintervenom View Post
    Interesting i never thought of that.Your theory may actually be correct cause jiray could use all elements in sage mode, i think.
    Also when was jiraiya able to use 5 element in sage mode he still use fire and earth (oil). If you would have said with the kyuubi maybe becuase it seems alot of jinchuurikis have special elements with their power and being the kyuubi is the strongest beside the 10tails I would say he could have the strongest elemental powers.

I love sage mode as much as the next guy but it does nothing but make the physical chakractics of Naruto stronger.

Last edited by niblack89; 05-08-2010 at 02:34 AM.