Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What is orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    lmfao wow
    they look the way they because they look the way they do lol

remember this page

the tall guy in the back looks like a catfish the dude in front of him looks like orichimaru as well as the guy behind the lightning ninja with the white hair"cant remember his name". The dude in the upper right has the jaw of a pelican. Oh yeah and the big fat guy that looks like the stay puff marshmallow man

Im sure they all look the way they do because of where and what clan they came from. Its not like they were all experiments.
    Hahahahahahahaha. Wow your picture description made me laugh. I had a bad day and now it's better thanks. *Thumbs Up*

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Orochimaru became an orphan as a child so He was the last of his kind.

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tyran View Post
    yea i hate it when you ask a question and ppl say thats just how it is......THINK WIDER
    it's because the majority of people don't care to speculate on this. i'm one of them. to me, this is a waste speculating why characters look the way they do. it's trivial. i would rather "think wider" on theories that hold more importance to the story, and there are plenty more. you may have time to think of theories regarding this subject, but i know i don't. with that being said, i've wasted my time just commenting. lol. i just felt like chiming in.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    it's because the majority of people don't care to speculate on this. i'm one of them. to me, this is a waste speculating why characters look the way they do. it's trivial. i would rather "think wider" on theories that hold more importance to the story, and there are plenty more. you may have time to think of theories regarding this subject, but i know i don't. with that being said, i've wasted my time just commenting. lol. i just felt like chiming in.
    ok......... if u didnt want to say anything i wasnt forcing you
    regarding relivance to the manga i wanted to know how he got that way because it might come around again for example what if someone did it to him that person would become an important character later on in the show
    like when i first saw sasori i asked why he looked like that it turns out the real him was inside ............... thats all

Last edited by tyran; 05-05-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I reckon he's an ALIEN!!!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Orochimaru became an orphan as a child so He was the last of his kind.
    Bingo!! I think this discussion is a bit Byzantine. ..
    why?

Some 1200 years ago people in East Europe and the Middle East had mucho of an empire to build and it seems that hey also had a lot of spare time, hence forth
    They began an epic discussion about whether angels in paradise were male or female
    The discussion lasted around 200 or 300 years, until some guy6s remembered there were things better worth while to discuss..

My opinion.. It's the same as if you guys question whether the Uchiha Clan members are descendants of hawks or eagles becasue of their wide sight range, or if those chubby giant guys, Choji's family comes from the Titans..
    ciao

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    why?

Some 1200 years ago people in East Europe and the Middle East had mucho of an empire to build and it seems that hey also had a lot of spare time, hence forth
    They began an epic discussion about whether angels in paradise were male or female
    The discussion lasted around 200 or 300 years, until some guy6s remembered there were things better worth while to discuss..

My opinion.. It's the same as if you guys question whether the Uchiha Clan members are descendants of hawks or eagles becasue of their wide sight range, or if those chubby giant guys, Choji's family comes from the Titans..
    ciao
    what the hell :confused:

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    why?

ciao
    Well obviously some people enjoy those philosophical discussions in which there is no true answer. I am one of them. Debating on things of little import is one of my pasttimes.

If you have time to read the Naruto manga and then comment on an unimportant forum then you shouldn't be saying anything about what we speculate on in our free time. Reading and talking about a japanese comic seems like a waste of time if you think of it that way...

How about you go "think wider" about solutions that can be applied to ending world hunger or bringing about world peace if you're worried about wasting time on useless things. Or at least figure out how to get laid...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that Orochimaru is a creepy dude who likes make-up and little boys. lets face it. he seems quite pedo even though he was one of the most bad ass villains ever.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Orochimaru is not a Senju Jorvado, He is nether A Cousin or Brother to Tsunade, The Last Senju, Orochimaru's Parents died in the last Ninja War. Only family He then had was His team mates and teacher The Third Hokage. Tsunade is the last Senju in the village. That like so many people claiming to be Washington, as in George Washington, all relatives of Him died out by 1840's

Professional Lazyass wintervenom's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Michael Jackson

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dont really know, but if i was to say, i would say a snake sage...lol

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why?

ciao
    wow .....by ur logic the whole of naruto base is a waste of time

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The village is not only compose of Clans but also small families, The Ninja academy is open to all Members in the village that show talent to be a ninja, now I am quiet sure that even if you come from a clan some people may not be born with the talent to go and past the academy and on the other hand a child born to a carpenter or fisherman may have more talent to be a great ninja. This happens in every day life, a farm boy grows up to be CDP of Ford and the Child of a rich family grows up to be a farmer because that what he is suited for

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry, i had to do it after reading the title.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jovardo View Post
    ASS WIPE..every one belong to a clan ..orochimaru belong to the senju. the senju are the only one without a kekki genki haven't i already told u this at school or u doing this for points. its just how kishi made him..god sake r u GAY..u must be GAY if your asking such stupid question. like 'how orochimaru look as how he is" not even my 5 year old sis who watch naruto would ask such question.
    arguing with someone on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics...even if you win your still retarded

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

These forums are pretty lame lately. I haven't been able to enter into a reasonable discussion with anyone for any amount of time. People run off the moment you show any intellect. Wasn't like this a few months ago. What could've happened in a few months that scared people away?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12