Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Senju

The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills" (「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"), which gave them their name Senju (千手, "a thousand skills", "a thousand hands").
    The most famous member of the clan was their leader, Hashirama Senju. His unique Wood Release ninjutsu even gave the clan the nickname the Senju clan of the Forest (森の千手一族, Mori no Senju Ichizoku). This Wood Release, and his ability to control the tailed beasts, made him the greatest shinobi of his time.

Harshima senju
    Hashirama Senju was considered by both Madara Uchiha and several Konoha Jōnin as the most powerful ninja of his time. He was greatly respected by every shinobi during his life, such that Madara claimed Hashirama was the one person whom he respected the most as well as detested. He knew how to perform a great number of jutsu, and was otherwise knowledgeable of those he could not, as indicated by creating the Scroll of Seals and his familiarity with Summoning: Impure World Resurrection.
    His prowess and abilities were so great that he was able to not only fight on equal footing with Madara despite the power of his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and having the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox at his side, but also survive the battle and gain victory in the end. The injuries which he caused to Madara were so great that even now they still affect him tremendously.
    [edit] Jutsu Prowess
    Hashirama, in Part I, shown above average taijutsu skills, seemingly overwhelming Hiruzen Sarutobi with speed and physical strength on a number of occasions. He is also able to use the Bringer-of-Darkness Technique, a high-level genjutsu technique, further indicating his might as a shinobi.
    [edit] Wood Release
    He was most famous for his Wood Release jutsu, a Kekkei Genkai to mix earth- and water-natured chakra to create this new element. By converting chakra into the source of life, he was able to create trees, cause them to grow to great sizes and manipulate them to diverse shapes and battle uses at will. It was said that this ability was used to create the very landscape and foundation that Konoha is built on. This ability was apparently unique for him, since none of his relatives were shown using the ability. Even Yamato, the only person to have proved compatible with Hashirama's genes, found his use of Wood Release to be much weaker in raw power. Yamato has also shown great skill in standard water and earth techniques, so it is presumed Hashirama could do water and earth techniques as well.
    The ability Orochimaru most highly praised him for was his unique ability to control tailed beasts. Of all his considerable talents, it was this ability in particular that made Hashirama unparalleled in the shinobi world. At one time, he had many of the beasts in his possession. This ability was greatly amplified by his crystal necklace, which Yamato suggested was a requirement to control even Naruto's partial lapses into tailed forms.

TOKA senju

She was a close associate of the leader of the clan, Hashirama Senju. Tōka specialized in genjutsu and was well-known throughout the world for her amazing genjutsu abilities.
    Tobirama senju
    According to a young Danzō, Tobirama was the most powerful shinobi in Konoha during his time.
    [edit] Water Release
    Tobirama was primarily known for his mastery of Water Release jutsu, being able to make use of powerful water style jutsu in areas where there were no bodies of water, making him known to be the greatest water manipulator that ever existed. He could manipulate it to form projectiles or tentacles, and could even perform the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique with only one hand seal (use of the jutsu normally requiring 44 hand seals).
    [edit] Swordsmanship and Physical Ability
    In the anime, it was said that he wielded the Sword of the Thunder God, a blade with electrical abilities, and was said to have mastered its use despite the lethality. He is also shown to have great physical prowess and a considerable amount of skill in the area of taijutsu, as well as good teamwork with his older brother, Hashirama Senju.
    [edit] Kinjutsu
    According to Kabuto Yakushi, Tobirama is also one of the three people capable of using the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection (and most likely, he was the one who invented the jutsu).

Sakura could be apart of senju

TSunade has medical expertise and also Superhuman strenght taken from her grandpop
    But almost all senju member of have superhuman strenght

the 1st hokage had hercualean STRENGHT

The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. He was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy. The Sage's younger son believed that love was the key to bringing peace to the world. The Sage grew to favour the ideals of his younger son over those of his older son, who believed that power alone was the true key to finding peace. Therefore, on his deathbed it was the younger of the two brothers that the Sage chose to name as his successor. The elder brother, bitter and hateful at having being denied what he felt was rightfully his to inherit, attacked his younger sibling. The Uchiha clan would descend from the elder brother, resulting in the bitter centuries-long rivalry between the Senju and the Uchiha.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Senju

yo ppl also take in notice some 1 that looks exactly like hashirama senju

is he his brother

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you're an idiot. where the hell does it say in the manga the first hokage had "herculean strength"? tsunade and sakura only have that strength cuz they focus chakra in the hands or wherever they strike with. they don't have muscular strength.

you talk about toka senju for no reason. u put her in there randomly then u say sakura maybe a senju.

you're a retard

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i noticed someone from the back, he could be related to kakashi.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    you're an idiot. where the hell does it say in the manga the first hokage had "herculean strength"? tsunade and sakura only have that strength cuz they focus chakra in the hands or wherever they strike with. they don't have muscular strength.

you talk about toka senju for no reason. u put her in there randomly then u say sakura maybe a senju.

you're a retard
    1st of all sage boy means like

and tokas info is new 2 me 2 just letting it out there
    & talk to me like that again u will b banned u heard show some respect on this forum & not hide behind ur computer & talk some Crap do me a favour go get laid u lil brat

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, Toka, huh? That come from a new databook? Interesting...

While it was a good read, I'm not really sure what all the point of all this was. Castiel, you usually find some good information to post but your organization/presentation of it is just weird. You don't leave much to discuss and you don't ask any questions...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    i noticed someone from the back, he could be related to kakashi.
    Yeah the masked guy ^^
    but the question is, what is the point of this topic ^^ ? Its a good info material, but no questions or anything

And i personly would add Sarutobi and Hakate as part of the senju, it fits them ( the description )
    As for Sakura, well she is super smart and stuff, and she is finaly geting a hold on her sef, so who knows, meaby we could count her in O_o

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post

& talk to me like that again u will b banned u heard show some respect on this forum & not hide behind ur computer & talk some Crap do me a favour go get laid u lil brat
    u acting way to cocky now.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice work man. You should've only put more about tobirama. He is my favourite character xD

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Wow, Toka, huh? That come from a new databook? Interesting...

While it was a good read, I'm not really sure what all the point of all this was. Castiel, you usually find some good information to post but your organization/presentation of it is just weird. You don't leave much to discuss and you don't ask any questions...
    hey i did it 2 start a discusson

we are always on this uchia bull crap
    never on senju
    like the 1st BEAAT EMS & ems had sussano amaretsu tsukiyomi
    so lets start a discussion
    but no
    ppl like sakumonolemonach wanna start some stupidness cuz they are stupid just posting stuff new to talk about UCHIA THIS uchia like talk about the clan who owned them its an open topic disscussion

all the question i asked are in the thread like
    SAkura haruno she could b e senju

tsundae only obtained superhuman strength
    from her grandppa

and other thing and added info on towa

but hey u are right i am disorganized have to live with it just dont stop a thread and criticsize ppl base on how they type you may be given into PRide
    & not just talkin to u BLIZZARD talkin to everey arrgont person who sounds douchey or Gay and talks crap over an anime Like really are u still guna b talking some crap when u got kids again (not u blizz i stopped talking to u @ iam disorganized )

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The senju clan grew famous because of their eyes, there eyes have the "unlimiter" which gives them the ability to take anything and break it down to simple steps just like they know many jutsu's

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil Naruto View Post
    The senju clan grew famous because of their eyes, there eyes have the "unlimiter" which gives them the ability to take anything and break it down to simple steps just like they know many jutsu's
    if its your theory, one could argue, that its not the eyes but the analitic ability whene it comes to fighting.

So i would like to know where did you get this theory from ?

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice read dude :D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobirama really looks like Minato in the pic... Possible lineage there? Maybe Naruto and Tsunade are actually cousins lol...

There's also a guy in the back that looks like a Nara clan member with the hair pulled back...

Just noticed.

And Castiel, I don't know why you're getting so frustrated. It's just the interwebz man. Chill. You're always gonna find people that have nothing good/constructive to say. It's life, man.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, I wanna say this to everyone. Not just Castiel, not just Blizzard, not just that eyesofthekyuubi douche***.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IN THE NARUTO LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE, DOES NOT MEAN HE IS RELATED OR IS SOMEONE ELSE. THIS IS A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE CAN TRANSFORM THEIR APPEARANCES AT WILL.

I also disagree that it's only Uchihas who get talked about. The Senju are almost equally talked about. Probably slightly less because Madara is still alive and playing a part in the story, and Sasuke is a KNOWN Uchiha who is alive as well and spreading discord. The Senju clan are equally impressive in my eyes and if Shodaime was alive at this point in the manga it would be almost too easy for Konoha because he ****ed Madara up once, and now Madara is supposedly weaker.

They each have some ability which stands out. Supposing Tsunade is officially a Senju, she'd have inhumane strength, Tobirama had the best water release skills in the manga, and Hashirama had mokuton and tailed beast controlling techniques.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed people talk about uchiha's more bcuz there are known overpowered
    uchiha's(sasuke, Madara)

The only obvious Senju is tsunade.....who is strong (but then not really all that strong)
    but in my eyes Naruto is a Senju and he is gonna be the one who restores his clan back
    to its former glory

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm rather curious. WHY does every clan in existence have to be related to the Uchiha or Senju. Madara said there were MANY clans. Madara should never have said that shit about him seeing the first in Naruto, because now everyone thinks Naruto is a Senju which he isn't. Technically, he's not in a clan because as far as we know, both the Namikaze and Uzumaki clans are extinct, or far away.

Why can't Naruto be part of a different clan, or not in any particular clan.. If he was a Senju, that'd take away so much because then it'd be obvious as to why he's one of the best. He worked for most of his jutsus.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Tobirama really looks like Minato in the pic... Possible lineage there? Maybe Naruto and Tsunade are actually cousins lol...

There's also a guy in the back that looks like a Nara clan member with the hair pulled back...

Just noticed.

And Castiel, I don't know why you're getting so frustrated. It's just the interwebz man. Chill. You're always gonna find people that have nothing good/constructive to say. It's life, man.
    LOL am I the only one that got this?

Reps for what I have been trying to tell people myself...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok uchiha are not overpowered at all. they are powerful but not that smart other then Itachi. ppl speak of madara being so damn powerful lets not for get madara wit EMS and kyuubi lost to the 1st hokage who was a senju and the 1st hokage in konoho. now we think how did the 1st win that battle i dunt mean to say madara was some weakling but by looking at the 1st hokages appearance he seems like a smart guy who analysis his oppenents alot which lead to madara defeat because he knew all his attacks and somehow knew how to counter most of em or take the least amount of damage. there is not much we know bout the other senju basically all we know bout is 1st, 2nd and tsunade and from uchiha we know bout uchiha madara, sasuke, itachi there were more mention but not that famous in the plot but i think obito sort of had a good role in the plot. naruto well no one knows what clan he is in or what they specailze in but when madara said he sees the 1st in naruto u wonder what does he mean by that? maybe the 1st and madara were jus like naruto and sasuke they were friends but enemies before that. but yee basically like most ppl say uchiha dunt get the spotlight they both r equal in strength but the only thing is uchiha have always FAILED in everything and senjus have accomplished things. senju had alot to play in the plot and im pretty sure later on in a few chapters we will see flashbacks and get to know the real senjus/uchihas and if tobi claims to be madara will see how he survived or who the poser is.

Last edited by ReLax -; 05-06-2010 at 05:03 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    LOL am I the only one that got this?

Reps for what I have been trying to tell people myself...

I tried to be subtle.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post

hey cass i liked your style :D

about topic the girl behind toka senju looks like shizune [ and she reminds me rukia :confused:]

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its about time we know some history on the senju clan. we always finding out something new about the uchihas and not the senjus