Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 61
  1. #1
    ... Fenrir.'s Avatar
    Status
    Fenrir. is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Conditions





    Versus








    Restrictions: None.
    Info: Basic Manga Knowledge.
    Location: Sasuke and Naruto vs Obito.
    Distance: 30 Meters.
    Intent: To kill.

    (Tobirama gets two fodder Edo Tensei Shinobi, but if Obito Kamuis them then Tobirama can't control them anymore.)



    I believe that Obito would win this, but I wanna see what Tobirama fans will say.
     
         

  2. #2
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Obito wins rather easily ....

    Its a stomp
     
         

  3. #3
    ... Fenrir.'s Avatar
    Status
    Fenrir. is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Obito wins rather easily ....

    Its a stomp
    People debated Tobirama vs. Rinnegan Obito a week ago I believe so I just made a Obito vs Tobirama thread with a weaker version of Obito and I agree that Obito wins.
     
         

  4. #4
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    People debated Tobirama vs. Rinnegan Obito a week ago I believe so I just made a Obito vs Tobirama thread with a weaker version of Obito and I agree that Obito wins.
    i posted the same thing in that thread as well ^_^
     
         

  5. #5
    ... Fenrir.'s Avatar
    Status
    Fenrir. is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    i posted the same thing in that thread as well ^_^
    Good. I didn't read that thread really so I posted a new one because I don't see how Tobirama vs Obito is debatable when not only does Tobirama have no counter to Kamui, he would get fried by Obito's Katon: Bakufū Ranbu which is as big as the Jūbi. G .. Fukin'.. G. u_u
     
         

  6. #6
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Good. I didn't read that thread really so I posted a new one because I don't see how Tobirama vs Obito is debatable when not only does Tobirama have no counter to Kamui, he would get fried by Obito's Katon: Bakufū Ranbu which is as big as the Jūbi. G .. Fukin'.. G. u_u
    People are going to say FTG when really, Tobirama's FTG is pretty awful, and is not good for escaping jutsu, as he must touch the place he wants to get to, which is not happening before he gets fried
     
         

  7. #7
    ... Fenrir.'s Avatar
    Status
    Fenrir. is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    People are going to say FTG when really, Tobirama's FTG is pretty awful, and is not good for escaping jutsu, as he must touch the place he wants to get to, which is not happening before he gets fried
    Lmao. Let them try. Look at the size of that flame and then look at the little black dot that is exhaling that flame. That dot would be Obito. That's exactly how huge that flame is. It will envelope everything in the flames, including all of Tobirama's Hiraishin marks so if he teleports to one of them, the flames will be there as well. He has no chance of escaping this. u_u
     
         

  8. #8
    Risk's Avatar
    Status
    Risk is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Obito wins easily.
     
         

  9. #9
    - Wave.'s Avatar
    Status
    Wave. is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nevermind
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Tobirama blitzed current Obito, he would stomp the shit out of Tobi.

    Obito most likely takes this but with high diff. u_u
     
         

  10. #10
    ... Fenrir.'s Avatar
    Status
    Fenrir. is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Tobirama View Post
    Tobirama blitzed current Obito, he would stomp the shit out of Tobi.

    Obito most likely takes this but with high diff. u_u
    Dat white text. (._. )
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody dies in the summer
     



    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Tobirama should not be underestimated, however , Obito reached the Kage level when he summoned the Kyuubi . I belive Obito takes this mid diff .
     
         

  12. #12
    AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Misconception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Drinking meteors with Nozarashi...
    Posts
    2,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Tobirama View Post
    Tobirama blitzed current Obito, he would stomp the shit out of Tobi.

    Obito most likely takes this but with high diff. u_u
    Never blitz Obito... He tagged him when Juubi was in control Obito didn't know he was already tagged and he still countered that attack... Try again...
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody dies in the summer
     



    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Misconception View Post
    Never blitz Obito... He tagged him when Juubi was in control Obito didn't know he was already tagged and he still countered that attack... Try again...
    Don't you see the white text ?
     
         

  14. #14
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Obito solo low diff
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Touken's Avatar
    Status
    Touken is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Lmao. Let them try. Look at the size of that flame and then look at the little black dot that is exhaling that flame. That dot would be Obito. That's exactly how huge that flame is. It will envelope everything in the flames, including all of Tobirama's Hiraishin marks so if he teleports to one of them, the flames will be there as well. He has no chance of escaping this. u_u
    Has everyone forgotten Tobirama has Suiton? Damn you guys are silly.

    Tobirama counters with a Suiton wall.
     
         
    Last edited by Touken; 10-02-2013 at 08:43 PM.

  16. #16
    lol Xenoblade's Avatar
    Status
    Xenoblade is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Why are you reading this? You
    skank]
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Tobirama is nothing but a joke.His FTG like Zexion said is horrible when it comes to evading jutsu's.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Nattana's Avatar
    Status
    Nattana is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Obito low diff.
     
         

  18. #18
    Pixie Queen Kaaant's Avatar
    Status
    Kaaant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Posts
    3,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Good. I didn't read that thread really so I posted a new one because I don't see how Tobirama vs Obito is debatable when not only does Tobirama have no counter to Kamui, he would get fried by Obito's Katon: Bakufū Ranbu which is as big as the Jūbi. G .. Fukin'.. G. u_u
    Not actually getting into the details of the thread but you actually have no evidence he could use that in his non-Rinnegan state.

    OT: The whole thread seems to be rather desperate to be honest, why ask for someone to make a case in the absence of feats?
     
         

  19. #19
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Not actually getting into the details of the thread but you actually have no evidence he could use that in his non-Rinnegan state.

    OT: The whole thread seems to be rather desperate to be honest, why ask for someone to make a case in the absence of feats?

    So rinnegan grants elemental jutsu's now ?
     
         

  20. #20
    Pixie Queen Kaaant's Avatar
    Status
    Kaaant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Posts
    3,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    So rinnegan grants elemental jutsu's now ?
    Don't get it twisted. There's every possibility Obito learned that Jutsu after he attained it, it'd explain why he never used it before, when he really, really should have.
     
         

  21. #21
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Don't get it twisted. There's every possibility Obito learned that Jutsu after he attained it, it'd explain why he never used it before, when he really, really should have.
    Learned from who? Madara, or are you suggesting he created it after for no reason?

    Uchiha's love fire style, no reason he didn't know this before.
     
         

  22. #22
    Pixie Queen Kaaant's Avatar
    Status
    Kaaant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Posts
    3,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Learned from who? Madara, or are you suggesting he created it after for no reason?

    Uchiha's love fire style, no reason he didn't know this before.
    Well he quite clearly invented it himself, no one else can do it due to it's nature. I don't get why you're trying to turn this around.

    He never used it in any of his fights prior; fights which were pretty pivotal for him to win.
     
         

  23. #23
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Well he quite clearly invented it himself, no one else can do it due to it's nature. I don't get why you're trying to turn this around.

    He never used it in any of his fights prior; fights which were pretty pivotal for him to win.
    Like what? The only fight he really was trying to win against was Konan >.> Which it wouldn't of helped him at all,

    Like saying, Itachi couldn't use Susano'o in part one >.>
     
         

  24. #24
    Pixie Queen Kaaant's Avatar
    Status
    Kaaant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Posts
    3,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Like what? The only fight he really was trying to win against was Konan >.> Which it wouldn't of helped him at all,

    Like saying, Itachi couldn't use Susano'o in part one >.>
    Obito didn't try to win fights? No; the fact is that if this technique is so unavoidable, then it would've been the perfect method to use against Konan, just look at the thing, she wouldn't've stood a chance. This is also the very fight before he attained thé Rinnegan.

    He never used it against Minato either, along with several other examples.

    Errr... What?
     
         

  25. #25
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Obito didn't try to win fights? No; the fact is that if this technique is so unavoidable, then it would've been the perfect method to use against Konan, just look at the thing, she wouldn't've stood a chance. This is also the very fight before he attained thé Rinnegan.

    He never used it against Minato either, along with several other examples.

    Errr... What?
    Nvm you clearly don't get it ...

    But um what? MS obito was how old? 16 17? No reason he couldn't learn it in the 16 years that followed,

    No, pretty sure flame activates Paper Bombs, and its not like he had any reason to use this right off the bat?, that with the fact that they were on a water source,

    Other examples are?......
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •