check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?

Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Don't get it twisted. There's every possibility Obito learned that Jutsu after he attained it, it'd explain why he never used it before, when he really, really should have.
    Learned from who? Madara, or are you suggesting he created it after for no reason?

Uchiha's love fire style, no reason he didn't know this before.

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Learned from who? Madara, or are you suggesting he created it after for no reason?

Uchiha's love fire style, no reason he didn't know this before.
    Well he quite clearly invented it himself, no one else can do it due to it's nature. I don't get why you're trying to turn this around.

He never used it in any of his fights prior; fights which were pretty pivotal for him to win.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    base their lives around

Well he quite clearly invented it himself, no one else can do it due to it's nature. I don't get why you're trying to turn this around.

He never used it in any of his fights prior; fights which were pretty pivotal for him to win.
    Like what? The only fight he really was trying to win against was Konan >.> Which it wouldn't of helped him at all,

Like saying, Itachi couldn't use Susano'o in part one >.>

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013

Like what? The only fight he really was trying to win against was Konan >.> Which it wouldn't of helped him at all,

Like saying, Itachi couldn't use Susano'o in part one >.>
    Obito didn't try to win fights? No; the fact is that if this technique is so unavoidable, then it would've been the perfect method to use against Konan, just look at the thing, she wouldn't've stood a chance. This is also the very fight before he attained thé Rinnegan.

He never used it against Minato either, along with several other examples.

Errr... What?

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

Obito didn't try to win fights? No; the fact is that if this technique is so unavoidable, then it would've been the perfect method to use against Konan, just look at the thing, she wouldn't've stood a chance. This is also the very fight before he attained thé Rinnegan.

He never used it against Minato either, along with several other examples.

Errr... What?
    Nvm you clearly don't get it ...

But um what? MS obito was how old? 16 17? No reason he couldn't learn it in the 16 years that followed,

No, pretty sure flame activates Paper Bombs, and its not like he had any reason to use this right off the bat?, that with the fact that they were on a water source,

Other examples are?......

Status
    Feb 2013
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Ok here is what we know.

Tobirama has enough base speed too contend with Obito, if not surpassing Obito's speed.

Tobirama has the best reactions in Naruto. Quote it *****es.

As Orochimaru [pre-Hashirama DNA] edo in part one, his Suiton was outstanding. Now, please do not forget, that Tobirama and Hashirama were severely weakened during that state. Notice how miniscule Hashirama's mokuton was compared to then. Apply to Tobirama's Suiton and boom.

Tobirama can mark the edos and use them as homing missiles along with Kage Bunshin.

Infinite Explosion [Tobirama's attack] was cut short when he used it. It is plausible it lasts as long as Tobirama wants it too.

Tobirama's taijutsu clearly surpasses Obito's by the way.

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013

Nvm you clearly don't get it ...

But um what? MS obito was how old? 16 17? No reason he couldn't learn it in the 16 years that followed,

No, pretty sure flame activates Paper Bombs, and its not like he had any reason to use this right off the bat?, that with the fact that they were on a water source,

Other examples are?......
    Now you're just speculating.

'Pretty sure'? Prove it. Obito wanted to win, there's no reason why he wouldn't use it. The fact that they were by a water source isn't in the least bit relevant, is Konan a Suiton user?

Fū and Torune. He never initially wanted to capture them, all he wanted was Danzo; this technique would've taken them out fairly quickly, even at a small scale.

There's also his brief scuffle with Kabuto, before he pulled out the Edo tensei coffins.

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

Now you're just speculating.

'Pretty sure'? Prove it. Obito wanted to win, there's no reason why he wouldn't use it. The fact that they were by a water source isn't in the least bit relevant, is Konan a Suiton user?

Fū and Torune. He never initially wanted to capture them, all he wanted was Danzo; this technique would've taken them out fairly quickly, even at a small scale.

There's also his brief scuffle with Kabuto, before he pulled out the Edo tensei coffins.

What? Konan could simply go under the water Not to mention i doubt its a move he would use early on, as it clearly takes a vast amount of chakra for an elemental technique,

Fu and Torune, whatever you say its not quicker then Kamui ......Which btw keeps them alive as well

Why would he want to Kill Kabuto, a potential ally, again he's not going to use this straight off the bat,

Why you say he's going to create this technique when he was already trying to learn how to use the 6 paths technique is rather crazy

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Going through scenarios, I see no way for tobirama to get past obito's katon.

it'd explain why he never used it before, when he really, really should have.
    He had a mask on.

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post

He had a mask on.

Oh god why did i never realize this ........

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013

What? Konan could simply go under the water Not to mention i doubt its a move he would use early on, as it clearly takes a vast amount of chakra for an elemental technique,

Fu and Torune, whatever you say its not quicker then Kamui ......Which btw keeps them alive as well

Why would he want to Kill Kabuto, a potential ally, again he's not going to use this straight off the bat,

Why you say he's going to create this technique when he was already trying to learn how to use the 6 paths technique is rather crazy
    Konan was in her paper form, she'd have no mobility if she went underwater (Taking the awkward premise aside.).
    And really, for someone of Obito's calibre, no it doesn't. Again, speculation; lets not forget Obito did this feat after surpressing six Bijuu all in one sitting.

He tried to kill Kabuto, it's a fact.

This is your argument falling apart now, you're ignoring all I've stated prior.

I'll address this none-the-less; the fact is that Obito's fight against Konan was far too risky, his ultimate defence, Kamui, was taken as a joke by Konan. She completely defeated the technique and thé only thing that saved him was Izanagi.
    Such a thing hasn't happened since Obito fought Minato - where minato's victory was more misdirection, than actually defeating Kamui.

Obito relied on Kamui for attack and defence, the fact that someone got around it implies somewhere down the line someone else could do the same, this being a possible reason why he adopted Madara's Gunabai (For defemce.) and improved on his own base Skills (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu.) for offence, as Kamui simply wouldn't cut it.

You can also notice he did it at a point where he had no other means of fighting (No Jinchuriki.)
    Mostly speculation, mind; but you've yet to actually prove he had it prior to the Rinnegan.

He had a mask on.
    Do you wish for me to formulate a collagè of Shinobi performing Ninjutsu through their masks?

At any rate; couldn't Obito just Kamui that part of his mask away?

Last edited by Princessu Kaaantchan; 10-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

Konan was in her paper form, she'd have no mobility if she went underwater (Taking the awkward premise aside.).
    And really, for someone of Obito's calibre, no it doesn't. Again, speculation; lets not forget Obito did this feat after surpressing six Bijuu all in one sitting.

He tried to kill Kabuto, it's a fact.

This is your argument falling apart now, you're ignoring all I've stated prior.

I'll address this none-the-less; the fact is that Obito's fight against Konan was far too risky, his ultimate defence, Kamui, was taken as a joke by Konan. She completely defeated the technique and thé only thing that saved him was Izanagi.
    Such a thing hasn't happened since Obito fought Minato - where minato's victory was more misdirection, than actually defeating Kamui.

Obito relied on Kamui for attack and defence, the fact that someone got around it implies somewhere down the line someone else could do the same, this being a possible reason why he adopted Madara's Gunabai (For defemce.) and improved on his own base Skills (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu.) for offence, as Kamui simply wouldn't cut it.

You can also notice he did it at a point where he had no other means of fighting (No Jinchuriki.)
    Mostly speculation, mind; but you've yet to actually prove he had it prior to the Rinnegan.

Do you wish for me to formulate a collagè of Shinobi performing Ninjutsu through their masks?

*sigh* By the time she had bypassed Kamui, he was surrounded by Paper Bombs, a katon would of lit them all at once, ending him regardless, Izanagi was the easier way out .....

Ok, but Kishi needed Kabuto alive no didn't he ...

You ignored my last statement anyways .......

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013

*sigh* By the time she had bypassed Kamui, he was surrounded by Paper Bombs, a katon would of lit them all at once, ending him regardless, Izanagi was the easier way out .....

Ok, but Kishi needed Kabuto alive no didn't he ...

You ignored my last statement anyways .......
    But why didn't he do it to start with? Is there any proof of Katon setting off the paper bombs?

Hardly, I tried to address it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

As long as the shinobi arent wearing cloth masks then go ahead. I dont remember any so id be interested to see.

Obito could've kamuid a lot of things at a lot of times, but didnt. Why didnt he kamui his connection to the juubi while the SA was attacking him?

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

But why didn't he do it to start with? Is there any proof of Katon setting off the paper bombs?

Hardly, I tried to address it.
    The user uses chakra to start a flame on the paper bombs, i mean a normal flame did the trick (X)

When was this 0.o unless i mis read what you said ...twice

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Btw kaaant, pretty coincidental that the first move obito uses when his mask breaks is his katon jutsu eh?

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013

As long as the shinobi arent wearing cloth masks then go ahead. I dont remember any so id be interested to see.

Obito could've kamuid a lot of things at a lot of times, but didnt. Why didnt he kamui his connection to the juubi while the SA was attacking him?
    It's irrelivent what form of masks they are wearing.

Don't try to counter by trying to get me to rationalise his actions, he could've, yet didn't.

Btw kaaant, pretty coincidental that the first move obito uses when his mask breaks is his katon jutsu eh?
    Well of you actually think about thé scenario, his greatest defence was defeated, meaning he had to go on the offensive.

The user uses chakra to start a flame on the paper bombs, i mean a normal flame did the trick (X)

When was this 0.o unless i mis read what you said ...twice
    A Katon of that scale would incinerate the bombs, they wouldn't even blow up.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Obito extremely extremely low difficulty

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

It's irrelivent what form of masks they are wearing.
    Oh jeeze kaaant of course it's relevant. Can you breathe through wood? no.... Can you breathe through cloth? yes.... & dont spount any bull saying that "if obito couldnt breathe through the mask then how does he get oxygen?" Because its obvious that he provides himself with enough breathing space from within the mask, the eyehole is more than enough to give him breathing room.

However with all of that said, obito cant breathe through his mask, shinobi with cloth can. This means that if obito used a katon, the breath producing it would burn his face, logic brah, use it please.

Don't try to counter by trying to get me to rationalise his actions, he could've, yet didn't.
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. That's my point, its not proven fact that he cant because he hasnt shown it, I will turn this against you below.

Well of you actually think about thé scenario, his greatest defence was defeated, meaning he had to go on the offensive.
    He had a vast swath of ninja tools that he could've attacked with, but he didnt, he opened with his katon. To turn your bad logic against you, if obito could've used katon with a mask on then he would've. but the fact that he hasnt means that he cant.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

No one read my argument?