Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,655
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Don't get it twisted. There's every possibility Obito learned that Jutsu after he attained it, it'd explain why he never used it before, when he really, really should have.
    Learned from who? Madara, or are you suggesting he created it after for no reason?

    Uchiha's love fire style, no reason he didn't know this before.
     
         

  2. #22
    Pixie Queen
    Status
    Princessu Kaaantchan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,702
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Learned from who? Madara, or are you suggesting he created it after for no reason?

    Uchiha's love fire style, no reason he didn't know this before.
    Well he quite clearly invented it himself, no one else can do it due to it's nature. I don't get why you're trying to turn this around.

    He never used it in any of his fights prior; fights which were pretty pivotal for him to win.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,655
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Well he quite clearly invented it himself, no one else can do it due to it's nature. I don't get why you're trying to turn this around.

    He never used it in any of his fights prior; fights which were pretty pivotal for him to win.
    Like what? The only fight he really was trying to win against was Konan >.> Which it wouldn't of helped him at all,

    Like saying, Itachi couldn't use Susano'o in part one >.>
     
         

  4. #24
    Pixie Queen
    Status
    Princessu Kaaantchan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,702
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Like what? The only fight he really was trying to win against was Konan >.> Which it wouldn't of helped him at all,

    Like saying, Itachi couldn't use Susano'o in part one >.>
    Obito didn't try to win fights? No; the fact is that if this technique is so unavoidable, then it would've been the perfect method to use against Konan, just look at the thing, she wouldn't've stood a chance. This is also the very fight before he attained thé Rinnegan.

    He never used it against Minato either, along with several other examples.

    Errr... What?
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,655
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Obito didn't try to win fights? No; the fact is that if this technique is so unavoidable, then it would've been the perfect method to use against Konan, just look at the thing, she wouldn't've stood a chance. This is also the very fight before he attained thé Rinnegan.

    He never used it against Minato either, along with several other examples.

    Errr... What?
    Nvm you clearly don't get it ...

    But um what? MS obito was how old? 16 17? No reason he couldn't learn it in the 16 years that followed,

    No, pretty sure flame activates Paper Bombs, and its not like he had any reason to use this right off the bat?, that with the fact that they were on a water source,

    Other examples are?......
     
         

  6. #26
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24,574
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Ok here is what we know.

    Tobirama has enough base speed too contend with Obito, if not surpassing Obito's speed.

    Tobirama has the best reactions in Naruto. Quote it *****es.

    As Orochimaru [pre-Hashirama DNA] edo in part one, his Suiton was outstanding. Now, please do not forget, that Tobirama and Hashirama were severely weakened during that state. Notice how miniscule Hashirama's mokuton was compared to then. Apply to Tobirama's Suiton and boom.

    Tobirama can mark the edos and use them as homing missiles along with Kage Bunshin.

    Infinite Explosion [Tobirama's attack] was cut short when he used it. It is plausible it lasts as long as Tobirama wants it too.

    Tobirama's taijutsu clearly surpasses Obito's by the way.
     
         

  7. #27
    Pixie Queen
    Status
    Princessu Kaaantchan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,702
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Nvm you clearly don't get it ...

    But um what? MS obito was how old? 16 17? No reason he couldn't learn it in the 16 years that followed,

    No, pretty sure flame activates Paper Bombs, and its not like he had any reason to use this right off the bat?, that with the fact that they were on a water source,

    Other examples are?......
    Now you're just speculating.

    'Pretty sure'? Prove it. Obito wanted to win, there's no reason why he wouldn't use it. The fact that they were by a water source isn't in the least bit relevant, is Konan a Suiton user?

    Fū and Torune. He never initially wanted to capture them, all he wanted was Danzo; this technique would've taken them out fairly quickly, even at a small scale.

    There's also his brief scuffle with Kabuto, before he pulled out the Edo tensei coffins.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,655
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Now you're just speculating.

    'Pretty sure'? Prove it. Obito wanted to win, there's no reason why he wouldn't use it. The fact that they were by a water source isn't in the least bit relevant, is Konan a Suiton user?

    Fū and Torune. He never initially wanted to capture them, all he wanted was Danzo; this technique would've taken them out fairly quickly, even at a small scale.

    There's also his brief scuffle with Kabuto, before he pulled out the Edo tensei coffins.

    What? Konan could simply go under the water Not to mention i doubt its a move he would use early on, as it clearly takes a vast amount of chakra for an elemental technique,

    Fu and Torune, whatever you say its not quicker then Kamui ......Which btw keeps them alive as well

    Why would he want to Kill Kabuto, a potential ally, again he's not going to use this straight off the bat,

    Why you say he's going to create this technique when he was already trying to learn how to use the 6 paths technique is rather crazy
     
         

  9. #29
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Going through scenarios, I see no way for tobirama to get past obito's katon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    it'd explain why he never used it before, when he really, really should have.
    He had a mask on.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,655
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Going through scenarios, I see no way for tobirama to get past obito's katon.



    He had a mask on.

    Oh god why did i never realize this ........
     
         

  11. #31
    Pixie Queen
    Status
    Princessu Kaaantchan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,702
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    What? Konan could simply go under the water Not to mention i doubt its a move he would use early on, as it clearly takes a vast amount of chakra for an elemental technique,

    Fu and Torune, whatever you say its not quicker then Kamui ......Which btw keeps them alive as well

    Why would he want to Kill Kabuto, a potential ally, again he's not going to use this straight off the bat,

    Why you say he's going to create this technique when he was already trying to learn how to use the 6 paths technique is rather crazy
    Konan was in her paper form, she'd have no mobility if she went underwater (Taking the awkward premise aside.).
    And really, for someone of Obito's calibre, no it doesn't. Again, speculation; lets not forget Obito did this feat after surpressing six Bijuu all in one sitting.

    He tried to kill Kabuto, it's a fact.

    This is your argument falling apart now, you're ignoring all I've stated prior.

    I'll address this none-the-less; the fact is that Obito's fight against Konan was far too risky, his ultimate defence, Kamui, was taken as a joke by Konan. She completely defeated the technique and thé only thing that saved him was Izanagi.
    Such a thing hasn't happened since Obito fought Minato - where minato's victory was more misdirection, than actually defeating Kamui.

    Obito relied on Kamui for attack and defence, the fact that someone got around it implies somewhere down the line someone else could do the same, this being a possible reason why he adopted Madara's Gunabai (For defemce.) and improved on his own base Skills (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu.) for offence, as Kamui simply wouldn't cut it.

    You can also notice he did it at a point where he had no other means of fighting (No Jinchuriki.)
    Mostly speculation, mind; but you've yet to actually prove he had it prior to the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Going through scenarios, I see no way for tobirama to get past obito's katon.



    He had a mask on.
    Do you wish for me to formulate a collagè of Shinobi performing Ninjutsu through their masks?

    At any rate; couldn't Obito just Kamui that part of his mask away?
     
         
    Last edited by Princessu Kaaantchan; 10-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,655
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Konan was in her paper form, she'd have no mobility if she went underwater (Taking the awkward premise aside.).
    And really, for someone of Obito's calibre, no it doesn't. Again, speculation; lets not forget Obito did this feat after surpressing six Bijuu all in one sitting.

    He tried to kill Kabuto, it's a fact.

    This is your argument falling apart now, you're ignoring all I've stated prior.

    I'll address this none-the-less; the fact is that Obito's fight against Konan was far too risky, his ultimate defence, Kamui, was taken as a joke by Konan. She completely defeated the technique and thé only thing that saved him was Izanagi.
    Such a thing hasn't happened since Obito fought Minato - where minato's victory was more misdirection, than actually defeating Kamui.

    Obito relied on Kamui for attack and defence, the fact that someone got around it implies somewhere down the line someone else could do the same, this being a possible reason why he adopted Madara's Gunabai (For defemce.) and improved on his own base Skills (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu.) for offence, as Kamui simply wouldn't cut it.

    You can also notice he did it at a point where he had no other means of fighting (No Jinchuriki.)
    Mostly speculation, mind; but you've yet to actually prove he had it prior to the Rinnegan.



    Do you wish for me to formulate a collagè of Shinobi performing Ninjutsu through their masks?

    At any rate; couldn't Obito just Kamui that part of his mask away?
    *sigh* By the time she had bypassed Kamui, he was surrounded by Paper Bombs, a katon would of lit them all at once, ending him regardless, Izanagi was the easier way out .....

    Ok, but Kishi needed Kabuto alive no didn't he ...

    You ignored my last statement anyways .......
     
         

  13. #33
    Pixie Queen
    Status
    Princessu Kaaantchan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,702
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    *sigh* By the time she had bypassed Kamui, he was surrounded by Paper Bombs, a katon would of lit them all at once, ending him regardless, Izanagi was the easier way out .....

    Ok, but Kishi needed Kabuto alive no didn't he ...

    You ignored my last statement anyways .......
    But why didn't he do it to start with? Is there any proof of Katon setting off the paper bombs?



    Hardly, I tried to address it.
     
         

  14. #34
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post

    Do you wish for me to formulate a collagè of Shinobi performing Ninjutsu through their masks?
    As long as the shinobi arent wearing cloth masks then go ahead. I dont remember any so id be interested to see.

    At any rate; couldn't Obito just Kamui that part of his mask away?
    Obito could've kamuid a lot of things at a lot of times, but didnt. Why didnt he kamui his connection to the juubi while the SA was attacking him?
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,655
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    But why didn't he do it to start with? Is there any proof of Katon setting off the paper bombs?



    Hardly, I tried to address it.
    The user uses chakra to start a flame on the paper bombs, i mean a normal flame did the trick (X)

    When was this 0.o unless i mis read what you said ...twice
     
         

  16. #36
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Btw kaaant, pretty coincidental that the first move obito uses when his mask breaks is his katon jutsu eh?
     
         

  17. #37
    Pixie Queen
    Status
    Princessu Kaaantchan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,702
    Location
    Inheriting all you mangas.
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    As long as the shinobi arent wearing cloth masks then go ahead. I dont remember any so id be interested to see.



    Obito could've kamuid a lot of things at a lot of times, but didnt. Why didnt he kamui his connection to the juubi while the SA was attacking him?
    It's irrelivent what form of masks they are wearing.

    Don't try to counter by trying to get me to rationalise his actions, he could've, yet didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Btw kaaant, pretty coincidental that the first move obito uses when his mask breaks is his katon jutsu eh?
    Well of you actually think about thé scenario, his greatest defence was defeated, meaning he had to go on the offensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    The user uses chakra to start a flame on the paper bombs, i mean a normal flame did the trick (X)

    When was this 0.o unless i mis read what you said ...twice
    A Katon of that scale would incinerate the bombs, they wouldn't even blow up.
     
         

  18. #38
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Obito extremely extremely low difficulty
     
         

  19. #39
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    It's irrelivent what form of masks they are wearing.
    Oh jeeze kaaant of course it's relevant. Can you breathe through wood? no.... Can you breathe through cloth? yes.... & dont spount any bull saying that "if obito couldnt breathe through the mask then how does he get oxygen?" Because its obvious that he provides himself with enough breathing space from within the mask, the eyehole is more than enough to give him breathing room.

    However with all of that said, obito cant breathe through his mask, shinobi with cloth can. This means that if obito used a katon, the breath producing it would burn his face, logic brah, use it please.

    Don't try to counter by trying to get me to rationalise his actions, he could've, yet didn't.
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. That's my point, its not proven fact that he cant because he hasnt shown it, I will turn this against you below.

    Well of you actually think about thé scenario, his greatest defence was defeated, meaning he had to go on the offensive.
    He had a vast swath of ninja tools that he could've attacked with, but he didnt, he opened with his katon. To turn your bad logic against you, if obito could've used katon with a mask on then he would've. but the fact that he hasnt means that he cant.
     
         

  20. #40
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24,574
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
     

    Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

    No one read my argument?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •