Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    May 2012

Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Ok here is what we know.

Tobirama has enough base speed too contend with Obito, if not surpassing Obito's speed.

Tobirama has the best reactions in Naruto. Quote it *****es.

As Orochimaru [pre-Hashirama DNA] edo in part one, his Suiton was outstanding. Now, please do not forget, that Tobirama and Hashirama were severely weakened during that state. Notice how miniscule Hashirama's mokuton was compared to then. Apply to Tobirama's Suiton and boom.

Tobirama can mark the edos and use them as homing missiles along with Kage Bunshin.

Infinite Explosion [Tobirama's attack] was cut short when he used it. It is plausible it lasts as long as Tobirama wants it too.

Tobirama's taijutsu clearly surpasses Obito's by the way.
    Has no one seen this briliant post

btw just for the flames tobirama high diff but a chance of tobi flippin his sh!t and screwing over tobirama

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

yes the same Katon he used against Minato, Konan, Danzo's bodyguards..

Tobirama doesn't have Suiton at all.

'Makes ''versus'' thread, goes ahead to endlessly bash one character''

Status
    Jun 2013

Tobirama wankers need to stay down and STFU

Obito wins neg diff in just 5 seconds

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

No one read my argument?
    Your argument suggests that tobi can get past obito's katon, which isnt happening unless tobi has seals placed first.

& btw you'r reaction thing is wrong, many other ninjas have shown superior reflexes, obito for example. Although its not "his" reaction time but rather the reaction time of kamui, regardless its still much faster.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Your argument suggests that tobi can get past obito's katon, which isnt happening unless tobi has seals placed first.

& btw you'r reaction thing is wrong, many other ninjas have shown superior reflexes, obito for example. Although its not "his" reaction time but rather the reaction time of kamui, regardless its still much faster.
    You did not read then. Please show me how big Hashirama's Mokuton has gotten since part one. Same principle happens to Tobirama only with Suiton.

Many other ninja? I hope your joking. Obito has not Kamui'd away from anything instant, as a 16 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post

Ya. Log out if you think that is the case. Or check yourself in to a ward.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

You did not read then. Please show me how big Hashirama's Mokuton has gotten since part one. Same principle happens to Tobirama only with Suiton.

Many other ninja? I hope your joking. Obito has not Kamui'd away from anything instant, as a 16 year old.
    Yeah I did

That doesnt matter, hashirama can create 5 bunshins & he can maintain SM, tobi can create 2 & hasnt shown any signs of the ability to use SM. Hashi definitely has an incredible amount of chakra as opposed to tobirama, compared to when oro was controlling them. You cannot compare hashi's chakra increase to tobirama's because their chakra levels are completely different in comparison.

The point I'm trying to get across is that madara's first katon (which took several suiton users in order to match) is measly compared to the juubi sized katon. Shinsuusenju is arguably juubi sized & tobirama has nothing that can compare to an SM jutsu, so he gets roasted.

they dont need to be instant, obito can evade attacks without even looking at them, his kamui is automatic & allows him to move at the speed of light. You need to be instant in order to hit him. Tobirama is instant however he isnt touching obito with a mark & he isnt placing a mark & escaping before the juubi sized katon is cast.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Yeah I did

That doesnt matter, hashirama can create 5 bunshins & he can maintain SM, tobi can create 2 & hasnt shown any signs of the ability to use SM. Hashi definitely has an incredible amount of chakra as opposed to tobirama, compared to when oro was controlling them. You cannot compare hashi's chakra increase to tobirama's because their chakra levels are completely different in comparison.

The point I'm trying to get across is that madara's first katon (which took several suiton users in order to match) is measly compared to the juubi sized katon. Shinsuusenju is arguably juubi sized & tobirama has nothing that can compare to an SM jutsu, so he gets roasted.

they dont need to be instant, obito can evade attacks without even looking at them, his kamui is automatic & allows him to move at the speed of light. You need to be instant in order to hit him. Tobirama is instant however he isnt touching obito with a mark & he isnt placing a mark & escaping before the juubi sized katon is cast.
    Base Hashirama can make Mokuton the size of PS. Not too mention that Hashirama in SM [enhanced chakra] only made five clones while maintaining the barrier. Base Tobirama made two. That is damn good. Tobirama has shown no signs of tiring what so ever, so his stamina is not in question.

After re-looking over that chapter, and noticing the size of that Katon, you might be right.

Kamui is automatic? Like Gaara's sand? I don't think so. If Minato can mark him, I have no reason to doubt that Tobirama can.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Base Hashirama can make Mokuton the size of PS. Not too mention that Hashirama in SM [enhanced chakra] only made five clones while maintaining the barrier. Base Tobirama made two. That is damn good. Tobirama has shown no signs of tiring what so ever, so his stamina is not in question.
    I'm not denying that his stamina is bad, but the scale of his suiton jutsus arent enough to push back the katon.

After re-looking over that chapter, and noticing the size of that Katon, you might be right.
    I had to relook as well, to make the comparison between madara's katon

Kamui is automatic? Like Gaara's sand? I don't think so. If Minato can mark him, I have no reason to doubt that Tobirama can.
    Just like gaara's sand, it cannot react to instant movements, that's why minato was able to mark him. Minato moved instantly & while obito was tangible, during this time (which in reality is no time at all) minato teleported & hit him.

I can give you other scans showing how obito doesnt need to look in order to become intangible. Its possible that obito can control it himself as well, which would explain why he got hit in the first place (he was trying to grab minato).

All in all, if tobirama doesnt have a way of tricking obito like minato did then he isnt touching him.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post

says the guy who constantly rides Madara's ****.

yes, you're one to listen to

Status
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」

@Penguin
    Reasonable. However Obito's Mokuton, it appears you've ignored. Obito reacted to Ay.. I don't see how he wouldn't be able to do so against Tobirama who's Hirashin no Jutsu falls short of Minato's employment of the technique who is small bar above Ay.

@Kānt.
    Pity thy argumentation. >.> 'Spected more from you.

Katon: Bakufū Ranbu. Such a technique is Katon displayed on an immense scale, rivalling Madara and matching the Jūbi's size. Suggesting Obito didn't possess Katon: Bakufū Ranbu, is erroneous. Subject: Rin'negan. Such is falsity as we've seen Obito gain the Rin'negan.. He was laying dormant during the whole time span from completing his battle with Konan and entering the Skirmish with Gedō Mazō. No time frame suggested he was training... If in fact he was, where? All regions that he appeared within, he was in closed refinery near Zetsu or Gedō.. Why shall he risk harming them?

Next, we haven't seen Obito utilize Katon on such a scale, prior to the acquisition of the Rin'negan. However, the reasoning being, the scale of such fights and the intent. We've seen Obito fight Konan and Kabuto. Against Konan? Obito's Intentions were to decipher the location of Nagato's Corpse. Why shall he go all-out upon a sub par opponent? Katon: Bakufū Ranbo.. It is a large scale technique. Being in such a close proximity with Konan results in the Katon not reaching full potential prior to the offensive being inflicted upon the enemy.. Why shall he use it? It being small then expanding as well as requiring Obito to go tangible is a completely idiotic technique in such a time.

Rin'negan doesn't enhance the ability for certain elements... Simply allows the bearer to learn them all. Nothing suggests the Rin'negan would let Obito do such. Against Kabuto? He was inside his Mountain Grave Hideout... Why harm it against someone you reckoned was weak? Outrageous to do such. Against the Edo Tensei? Why shall? Small Proximity.. Obito appeared to be fine with fighting them if it came down to such. In addition to such, as soon as Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei was performed, negotiations began.

We've never seen Tobirama utilize Hirashin no Jutsu as a living being.. So, he mustn't have it. We haven't seen Hashirama utilize Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin.. So he doesn't have it? We haven't seen Minato employ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.. Heck, we haven't seen Tobrama utilize Kage Bunshin no Jutsu as a living person, so mustn't have it? Stating Obito doesn't possess Katon: Bakufū Ranbo prior to Rin'negan or claiming it's simply 'speculation' is absurd.

Obito Mid-High Difficulty. Tobirama has the potential to win if Obito sends a Kage Bunshin to the Kamui Dimension and intends on ever going intangible. How does he counter Suiton? Katon, Suiton or Kamui. Hirashin? His features with it aren't remarkable. He needs to mark Obito.. He doesn't have a mark on him and shan't as Obito can simply phase. Tobirama can utilize his Kenjutsu-Hirashin correct. No, he shall go straight through. In addition to such Mokuton shall be quite assisting in such a situation. Question: Can Tobirama land a physical attack upon Obito? No. Can Obito. Yes, via teleportation. Tobirama is a sensor and shall attack, basic Katon shall reel him back followed by Bakufū Ranbo. Tobirama hasn't show features to travel extremely far distances to avoid such. Tobirama hasn't showcased Suiton to match Obito's Katon, even when enchanted from such shown against Hiruzen.

Simple Kamui will defeat fodder Edo. Obito can teleport to the Kamui Dimension and cast Genjutsu to prevent any further harm. In addition, Izanagi.

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Nous View Post

@Penguin
    Reasonable. However Obito's Mokuton, it appears you've ignored. Obito reacted to Ay.. I don't see how he wouldn't be able to do so against Tobirama who's Hirashin no Jutsu falls short of Minato's employment of the technique who is small bar above Ay.

@Kānt.
    Pity thy argumentation. >.> 'Spected more from you.

Katon: Bakufū Ranbu. Such a technique is Katon displayed on an immense scale, rivalling Madara and matching the Jūbi's size. Suggesting Obito didn't possess Katon: Bakufū Ranbu, is erroneous. Subject: Rin'negan. Such is falsity as we've seen Obito gain the Rin'negan.. He was laying dormant during the whole time span from completing his battle with Konan and entering the Skirmish with Gedō Mazō. No time frame suggested he was training... If in fact he was, where? All regions that he appeared within, he was in closed refinery near Zetsu or Gedō.. Why shall he risk harming them?

Next, we haven't seen Obito utilize Katon on such a scale, prior to the acquisition of the Rin'negan. However, the reasoning being, the scale of such fights and the intent. We've seen Obito fight Konan and Kabuto. Against Konan? Obito's Intentions were to decipher the location of Nagato's Corpse. Why shall he go all-out upon a sub par opponent? Katon: Bakufū Ranbo.. It is a large scale technique. Being in such a close proximity with Konan results in the Katon not reaching full potential prior to the offensive being inflicted upon the enemy.. Why shall he use it? It being small then expanding as well as requiring Obito to go tangible is a completely idiotic technique in such a time.

Rin'negan doesn't enhance the ability for certain elements... Simply allows the bearer to learn them all. Nothing suggests the Rin'negan would let Obito do such. Against Kabuto? He was inside his Mountain Grave Hideout... Why harm it against someone you reckoned was weak? Outrageous to do such. Against the Edo Tensei? Why shall? Small Proximity.. Obito appeared to be fine with fighting them if it came down to such. In addition to such, as soon as Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei was performed, negotiations began.

We've never seen Tobirama utilize Hirashin no Jutsu as a living being.. So, he mustn't have it. We haven't seen Hashirama utilize Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin.. So he doesn't have it? We haven't seen Minato employ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.. Heck, we haven't seen Tobrama utilize Kage Bunshin no Jutsu as a living person, so mustn't have it? Stating Obito doesn't possess Katon: Bakufū Ranbo prior to Rin'negan or claiming it's simply 'speculation' is absurd.

Obito Mid-High Difficulty. Tobirama has the potential to win if Obito sends a Kage Bunshin to the Kamui Dimension and intends on ever going intangible. How does he counter Suiton? Katon, Suiton or Kamui. Hirashin? His features with it aren't remarkable. He needs to mark Obito.. He doesn't have a mark on him and shan't as Obito can simply phase. Tobirama can utilize his Kenjutsu-Hirashin correct. No, he shall go straight through. In addition to such Mokuton shall be quite assisting in such a situation. Question: Can Tobirama land a physical attack upon Obito? No. Can Obito. Yes, via teleportation. Tobirama is a sensor and shall attack, basic Katon shall reel him back followed by Bakufū Ranbo. Tobirama hasn't show features to travel extremely far distances to avoid such. Tobirama hasn't showcased Suiton to match Obito's Katon, even when enchanted from such shown against Hiruzen.

Simple Kamui will defeat fodder Edo. Obito can teleport to the Kamui Dimension and cast Genjutsu to prevent any further harm. In addition, Izanagi.

Centipede; you actually think I'm being serious here? How can I? One character is ultimately more fleshed out than the other, there's a whole plethora of speculation to be had, not to mention lack of feats/evidence. . I don't like Tobirama Vs threads and I never have, I prefer to steer clear of them.

Oh jeeze kaaant of course it's relevant. Can you breathe through wood? no.... Can you breathe through cloth? yes.... & dont spount any bull saying that "if obito couldnt breathe through the mask then how does he get oxygen?" Because its obvious that he provides himself with enough breathing space from within the mask, the eyehole is more than enough to give him breathing room.

However with all of that said, obito cant breathe through his mask, shinobi with cloth can. This means that if obito used a katon, the breath producing it would burn his face, logic brah, use it please.
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. That's my point, its not proven fact that he cant because he hasnt shown it, I will turn this against you below.

He had a vast swath of ninja tools that he could've attacked with, but he didnt, he opened with his katon. To turn your bad logic against you, if obito could've used katon with a mask on then he would've. but the fact that he hasnt means that he cant.
    Yeah but durr was this one time in the anime where Kakashi used Katon through his mask so that means Obito can too.

Last edited by Princessu Kaaantchan; 10-03-2013 at 07:43 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Yeah but durr was this one time in the anime where Kakashi used Katon through his mask so that means Obito can too.
    Yeah but as I said, cloth mask. He can breathe through it.

Also, that isnt canon, kakashi hasnt shown katon in the manga.

Status
    Jun 2012
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.

A flame that size wouldn't incinerate them? They have a seal of chakra on them regardless.

Status
    Aug 2012

Obito wins this. Kamui for the water techniques.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..

Obito takes this....!

Status
    Mar 2013
    Joker

Quote Originally Posted by kladarakun View Post
    Tobirama should not be underestimated, however , Obito reached the Kage level when he summoned the Kyuubi . I belive Obito takes this mid diff .

Obito was already at Demi-God level when he summoned the Kuybi (14 years old)

He could solo the current Gokade mid difficulty

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~

Yeah but as I said, cloth mask. He can breathe through it.

Also, that isnt canon, kakashi hasnt shown katon in the manga.
    The fact it was cloth doesn't matter. I wasn't being serious anyway.

Status
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post

Centipede; you actually think I'm being serious here? How can I? One character is ultimately more fleshed out than the other, there's a whole plethora of speculation to be had, not to mention lack of feats/evidence. . I don't like Tobirama Vs threads and I never have, I prefer to steer clear of them.

Positive.. If you were being serious, it's saddening. However, it is true: Tobirama shan't be placed battle against more revealed characters such as Obito, 'specially at the caliber Obito is at.

Status
    Jan 2013
    High School

Yah, 6 Jinchuriki Paths solo. I'm not going to even get into all the other overpowered jutsu Obito has available.