Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~

Re: MS Obito Uchiha vs. Tobirama Senju

Quote Originally Posted by Nous View Post

@Penguin
    Reasonable. However Obito's Mokuton, it appears you've ignored. Obito reacted to Ay.. I don't see how he wouldn't be able to do so against Tobirama who's Hirashin no Jutsu falls short of Minato's employment of the technique who is small bar above Ay.

@Kānt.
    Pity thy argumentation. >.> 'Spected more from you.

Katon: Bakufū Ranbu. Such a technique is Katon displayed on an immense scale, rivalling Madara and matching the Jūbi's size. Suggesting Obito didn't possess Katon: Bakufū Ranbu, is erroneous. Subject: Rin'negan. Such is falsity as we've seen Obito gain the Rin'negan.. He was laying dormant during the whole time span from completing his battle with Konan and entering the Skirmish with Gedō Mazō. No time frame suggested he was training... If in fact he was, where? All regions that he appeared within, he was in closed refinery near Zetsu or Gedō.. Why shall he risk harming them?

Next, we haven't seen Obito utilize Katon on such a scale, prior to the acquisition of the Rin'negan. However, the reasoning being, the scale of such fights and the intent. We've seen Obito fight Konan and Kabuto. Against Konan? Obito's Intentions were to decipher the location of Nagato's Corpse. Why shall he go all-out upon a sub par opponent? Katon: Bakufū Ranbo.. It is a large scale technique. Being in such a close proximity with Konan results in the Katon not reaching full potential prior to the offensive being inflicted upon the enemy.. Why shall he use it? It being small then expanding as well as requiring Obito to go tangible is a completely idiotic technique in such a time.

Rin'negan doesn't enhance the ability for certain elements... Simply allows the bearer to learn them all. Nothing suggests the Rin'negan would let Obito do such. Against Kabuto? He was inside his Mountain Grave Hideout... Why harm it against someone you reckoned was weak? Outrageous to do such. Against the Edo Tensei? Why shall? Small Proximity.. Obito appeared to be fine with fighting them if it came down to such. In addition to such, as soon as Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei was performed, negotiations began.

We've never seen Tobirama utilize Hirashin no Jutsu as a living being.. So, he mustn't have it. We haven't seen Hashirama utilize Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin.. So he doesn't have it? We haven't seen Minato employ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.. Heck, we haven't seen Tobrama utilize Kage Bunshin no Jutsu as a living person, so mustn't have it? Stating Obito doesn't possess Katon: Bakufū Ranbo prior to Rin'negan or claiming it's simply 'speculation' is absurd.

Obito Mid-High Difficulty. Tobirama has the potential to win if Obito sends a Kage Bunshin to the Kamui Dimension and intends on ever going intangible. How does he counter Suiton? Katon, Suiton or Kamui. Hirashin? His features with it aren't remarkable. He needs to mark Obito.. He doesn't have a mark on him and shan't as Obito can simply phase. Tobirama can utilize his Kenjutsu-Hirashin correct. No, he shall go straight through. In addition to such Mokuton shall be quite assisting in such a situation. Question: Can Tobirama land a physical attack upon Obito? No. Can Obito. Yes, via teleportation. Tobirama is a sensor and shall attack, basic Katon shall reel him back followed by Bakufū Ranbo. Tobirama hasn't show features to travel extremely far distances to avoid such. Tobirama hasn't showcased Suiton to match Obito's Katon, even when enchanted from such shown against Hiruzen.

Simple Kamui will defeat fodder Edo. Obito can teleport to the Kamui Dimension and cast Genjutsu to prevent any further harm. In addition, Izanagi.

Centipede; you actually think I'm being serious here? How can I? One character is ultimately more fleshed out than the other, there's a whole plethora of speculation to be had, not to mention lack of feats/evidence. . I don't like Tobirama Vs threads and I never have, I prefer to steer clear of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Oh jeeze kaaant of course it's relevant. Can you breathe through wood? no.... Can you breathe through cloth? yes.... & dont spount any bull saying that "if obito couldnt breathe through the mask then how does he get oxygen?" Because its obvious that he provides himself with enough breathing space from within the mask, the eyehole is more than enough to give him breathing room.

However with all of that said, obito cant breathe through his mask, shinobi with cloth can. This means that if obito used a katon, the breath producing it would burn his face, logic brah, use it please.
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. That's my point, its not proven fact that he cant because he hasnt shown it, I will turn this against you below.

He had a vast swath of ninja tools that he could've attacked with, but he didnt, he opened with his katon. To turn your bad logic against you, if obito could've used katon with a mask on then he would've. but the fact that he hasnt means that he cant.
    Yeah but durr was this one time in the anime where Kakashi used Katon through his mask so that means Obito can too.

Last edited by Kaaant; 10-03-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    Yeah but durr was this one time in the anime where Kakashi used Katon through his mask so that means Obito can too.
    Yeah but as I said, cloth mask. He can breathe through it.

Also, that isnt canon, kakashi hasnt shown katon in the manga.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.

A flame that size wouldn't incinerate them? They have a seal of chakra on them regardless.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left. Will be checking maybe
    after a long while.

Obito wins this. Kamui for the water techniques.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no true despair
    without HOPE...!

Obito takes this....!

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker

Quote Originally Posted by kladarakun View Post
    Tobirama should not be underestimated, however , Obito reached the Kage level when he summoned the Kyuubi . I belive Obito takes this mid diff .

Obito was already at Demi-God level when he summoned the Kuybi (14 years old)

He could solo the current Gokade mid difficulty

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Yeah but as I said, cloth mask. He can breathe through it.

Also, that isnt canon, kakashi hasnt shown katon in the manga.
    The fact it was cloth doesn't matter. I wasn't being serious anyway.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post

Centipede; you actually think I'm being serious here? How can I? One character is ultimately more fleshed out than the other, there's a whole plethora of speculation to be had, not to mention lack of feats/evidence. . I don't like Tobirama Vs threads and I never have, I prefer to steer clear of them.

Positive.. If you were being serious, it's saddening. However, it is true: Tobirama shan't be placed battle against more revealed characters such as Obito, 'specially at the caliber Obito is at.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kyuubis not restricted. nor is izanagi. obito is unbeatable for 25 minutes. though i think tobirama could probably fight for hours like his brother.
    anyway yeah kyuubi wins this for obi.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School

Yah, 6 Jinchuriki Paths solo. I'm not going to even get into all the other overpowered jutsu Obito has available.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

6 Jinchuriki Paths solo
    thats rinnegan...

Page 3 of 3 « First 123