Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Sakura is getting there!

    Stop spreading nonsense about what happened in this chapter.



    She had already stopped healing him because he was stable obviously, not to mention he got kyubi cloak back.



    When Tsunade got there he was already confirmed to live, as you see Sakura has stepped aside proof being Tsunade landed and surprised them. That means Sakura's initial efforts until Naruto stepped in was enough. Tsunade is just more experienced and was able to bring in a full recovery(so it seems).

    When Katsuya got hurt by the god tree so did Sakura. I'm sure shes on her last set of reserves with her base chakra. So please.

    I'm pretty sure current Sakura is doing better than Tsunade did at her age.



    ^ so basically this. She stepped up when noone else was there so good job to her.
     
         

  2. #2
    #TH KingFlawž's Avatar
    Status
    KingFlawž is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    11,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beware of #TH
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Yes sakura is indeed getting there.

    At least kishi is fixing his mistakes.
     
         

  3. #3
    Godly's Avatar
    Status
    Godly is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshutsu View Post
    Stop spreading nonsense about what happened in this chapter.



    She had already stopped healing him because he was stable obviously, not to mention he got kyubi cloak back.



    When Tsunade got there he was already confirmed to live, as you see Sakura has stepped aside proof being Tsunade landed and surprised them. That means Sakura's initial efforts until Naruto stepped in was enough. Tsunade is just more experienced and was able to bring in a full recovery(so it seems).

    When Katsuya got hurt by the god tree so did Sakura. I'm sure shes on her last set of reserves with her base chakra. So please.

    I'm pretty sure current Sakura is doing better than Tsunade did at her age.



    ^ so basically this. She stepped up when noone else was there so good job to her.
    I agree, she's not THAT bad, she's getting there.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member tyltyl's Avatar
    Status
    tyltyl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to make peace but no
    one let's me:(
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    I'm so tired of this hate argument but I totally agree Sakura pulled through. Tsunade showed up when Shikamaru was already okay.
     
         

  5. #5
    Domo Genesis
    Guest

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Yeah she's getting there.
     
         

  • #6
    Tartoros XR BlueMeteor's Avatar
    Status
    BlueMeteor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hot Springs
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    You see a light wherever you
    go. You have to face it again
    and again
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Sakura is omnipotent
     
         

  • #7
    ♣♠ Scrublord ♠♣ Hype the Beast's Avatar
    Status
    Hype the Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Inside the moon
    Posts
    9,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    NeoGAF is the only true
    forum...
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMeteor View Post
    Sakura is omnipotent
    haha . Those words shall attract a certain someone to this thread.
     
         

  • #8
    Senior Member MuerteMiAmigo's Avatar
    Status
    MuerteMiAmigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don Frye > your favorite
    character.
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    shes gonna be better than tsunade and she is probably better than tsunade was at that age...but thats cause tsunade is teaching her
     
         

  • #9
    Tartoros XR BlueMeteor's Avatar
    Status
    BlueMeteor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hot Springs
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    You see a light wherever you
    go. You have to face it again
    and again
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hype Hiruzen View Post
    haha . Those words shall attract a certain someone to this thread.
    Oh believe me I've been awaiting her arrival all day
     
         

  • #10
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    sakura heals wounds not replenish chakra
     
         

  • #11
    ▄█▀ ♛Hans♛▄█ Crossroads's Avatar
    Status
    Crossroads is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    -監視者-
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    She's getting there, yes.


    Still doesn't change the fact that Naruto > Sakura in every aspect of a Shinobi's traits.

    Sakura's forte was Medical Ninjutsu..

    Naruto can slap you on a BM cloak, increase your power 10 fold, acts as a defensive mechanism, and essentially keeps one from death to a certain extent.

    Dat Nardo.


    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    sakura heals wounds not replenish chakra
    They're essentially the same thing, one is just physical and one isn't.
     
         

  • #12
    Obito Uchiha Daryoon's Avatar
    Status
    Daryoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You Are Madara
    Uchiha" ~ Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Tsunade stepping in seemed as if Sakura lost her recognition and her efforts useless.

    "Move Sakura!! You are not doing it right!!"


    "I'll take care of the healing for now-on. You just be fodder"


    Tsunade stole Sakura's shine. It is sad, but it is true.
     
         

  • #13
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Nice thread but a majority of the members will rather believe Sakura to simply be a second rate medical shinobi instead of looking at such things.
     
         

  • #14
    cer naruto legend's Avatar
    Status
    naruto legend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    on nb
    Posts
    2,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am pure of heart
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    sakura is the best medic tho
     
         

  • #15
    G.R.O.S.S. Tingun's Avatar
    Status
    Tingun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    King Calvin
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto legend View Post
    sakura is the best medic tho
    Right...
     
         

  • #16
    Higurashi iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Denny's house
    Posts
    22,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Tsunade stepping in seemed as if Sakura lost her recognition and her efforts useless.

    "Move Sakura!! You are not doing it right!!"


    "I'll take care of the healing for now-on. You just be fodder"


    Tsunade stole Sakura's shine. It is sad, but it is true.
    The true hurts.
     
         

  • #17
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    sakura heals wounds not replenish chakra


    yes she can

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
    She's getting there, yes.


    Still doesn't change the fact that Naruto > Sakura in every aspect of a Shinobi's traits.

    Sakura's forte was Medical Ninjutsu..

    Naruto can slap you on a BM cloak, increase your power 10 fold, acts as a defensive mechanism, and essentially keeps one from death to a certain extent.

    Dat Nardo.




    Tbf if Naruto's healing was that OP he would have done what Tsunade did when the cloak appeared. It's still infact Sakura's and his efforts that got Shikamaru stable. She is still more diverse when it comes down to it, it's like the whole is naruto better than temari at fuuton thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Nice thread but a majority of the members will rather believe Sakura to simply be a second rate medical shinobi instead of looking at such things.
    I know it's why these threads have such a low response rate. Can't face the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Tsunade stepping in seemed as if Sakura lost her recognition and her efforts useless.

    "Move Sakura!! You are not doing it right!!"


    "I'll take care of the healing for now-on. You just be fodder"


    Tsunade stole Sakura's shine. It is sad, but it is true.
    Good job. With a little more work you may very well have your own manga one day
     
         
    Last edited by Joshutsu; 10-03-2013 at 01:02 AM.

  • #18
    Member Keimil's Avatar
    Status
    Keimil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    878
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshutsu View Post


    yes she can
    I totally forget about that... Good job!
     
         

  • #19
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Sakura just broke a new fodder record!
     
         

  • #20
    Banned
    Status
    Bijuu Bomber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In threads Solo'ing them (¬‿¬)
    Posts
    5,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto legend View Post
    sakura is the best medic tho
    lel....right...
     
         

  • #21
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Sakura just broke a new fodder record!
    It seems the definition of fodder has changed ...lolol

    Quote Originally Posted by Keimil View Post
    I totally forget about that... Good job!
    thanks
     
         

  • #22
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lorule
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Now for a drumroll.



    Fail.

    Fu*k you for being you. Sakura wankers.
     
         

  • #23
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Re: Sakura is getting there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Now for a drumroll.



    Fail.

    Fu*k you for being you. Sakura wankers.
    >wank thread

    You obviously wanted to post that overused gif lols ...wank thread

    #Wanker4Life
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •