22 21.15%

36 34.62%

32 30.77%
Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 493 Discussion and 494 Predictions

Friends, ı think Naruto have to change. He is still acting like a child and like an idiot. Sorry for that but from now on he has so much responsibilities. In manga except naruto everybody have thoughts about naruto and naruto's abılıtıes. Maybe he is child of prophecy but child of idiocy too. I wanna see him as when he rescued Sakura -self confident- and he has to comment conditions himself.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I don't think so. I think it's going to be a story like Gaara's. Somebody was afraid of his power so they tried to assassinate him.

I'm not sure I would rate this chapter a 4. It was a little bit boring.

I do wonder what reason Bee has for not helping Naruto. His quote there "Besides, that guy..." is really quite the cliffhanger. What does Bee know about Naruto? they just met. Is Bee some kind of sensor-type, or does he have some kind of intuition? I would be very interested to see what that's all about.

As to the battle, I think the dark naruto exists because naruto has hatred inside himself. The way to beat the evil naruto is to get the evil out of his own heart: be less evil, and the evil naruto will be weak and then disappear.
    First he has to acknowledge that the evil Naruto is himsef. It is a problem that he is denying it. If he can acknowledge him, he would easily beat him. He may be a descendant of the rikudo sennin but he is still just but a human being. Time for him to deal with all his bottled up anger and dissappoinments.

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

not bad.. i cant wait what happen 30 year ago....

Zaose Le'Cloude
    Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Well this weeks naruto was good for its " OMG narutos getting closer to controling the fox" factor but i still agree with everyone that theese chapters are to short! we all wate a whole week for upto 18 pages of naruto. totaly worth it but by god i wish they were longer. i also like that link that bee and naruto have Bee= his brother and Naruto= Yamato do it for the people you love yo!

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Finally Naruto met true him.This is going to be cool. :confused:

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Well I am just wondering if KISHI unnecessarily is putting PAST abt Kiiler BEE.. tht will hlp naruto trai....n... He is just trying to lengthen Manga... Like when PAIN invaded Lonoha it lasted for abt 20 mangas.. and got over when Naruto enteerd in 5 ...

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Lots of talking.... No information at all..... Boring Chapter, I rated it a 3.

The only thing i liked was the young Raikage!! :D

Hope next week's chapter would be better!!

Professional Lazyass wintervenom's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

I was thinking is it possible for us to have another manga this week.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

It's like Hollow Ichigo vs Normal Ichigo lol.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Man this step 1 training is taking forever.. already 2 chapters.. Sasuke's case was so quick.. "He Madara I want EMS.. boom.. 2 pages.. EMS implanted.. done".. damn naruto has to train n all... Pffff///
    You absolutly right.....

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

**** this chapter really a boring we waited for this piece of crap chapter for 2 week? ohh man.... Dark naruto what next? cmon kishi you can better....... and killerbee story is gonna eat up 2 chapter.... naruto training is ****ing boring....... Like a filler episodes.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

.....betcha guys that as naruto fights his darker self the next time that he will come to realize that he doesnt love sakura like he used to and fall for HINATA!!! 8)

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
    First he has to acknowledge that the evil Naruto is himsef. It is a problem that he is denying it. If he can acknowledge him, he would easily beat him. He may be a descendant of the rikudo sennin but he is still just but a human being. Time for him to deal with all his bottled up anger and dissappoinments.
    I completely agree that Naruto will have to accept that the dark Naruto is a part of him, and he does have those feelings somewhere inside of him before he is capable of winning.

As for the "Besides, that guy..." from Killer Bee, might is not have something to do with Oiroke no Jutsu? After all, Killer Bee slammed the door after Naruto used that jutsu. So maybe he was going to say something like "Besides, that guy is a pervert"? He might have thought the jutsu was pretty twisted. Or maybe he doesn't like Naruto because he sunk to that level. Just an idea.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Suddenly the pace of the manga has slowed down. Well next week we will know about Killer Bee's past. I wanted to see Sasuke with the EMS and what's Madara up to

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Suddenly the pace of the manga has slowed down. Well next week we will know about Killer Bee's past. I wanted to see Sasuke with the EMS and what's Madara up to
    Mee to i think more interesting than look naruto ****ing boring training. i say kishimoto is wanna slow down the story?? like making more money....

(Inner kishimoto): so many idiotic fan gonna buy what shit i done :D (filler episodes, and shit movies, and now bad chapters).

Kishimoto say to us when NARUTO series show launched, he gonna show naruto and other characters entire life.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

guys this week chapter was a little lame and it was slowing the momentum of the manga.........it was bit kind of boring and had many unwanted things...............no use in waiting for two weeks.........this chapter has no use...........kishi is slowing down the manga........

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Overall it was pretty much what I thought that it was going to be...really want 2 c whate going on elsewhere....can't wait to see next chapter hopefully we will see neji.......COMING SAT NIGHT MY 1ST EVER PREDICTION~ A HEROS PAST: AND A CHANCE ENCOUNTER WITH THE YELLOW FLASH!!!!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Interesting chapter, while I was reading I thought of something. What if defeating your inner dark self means nothing. For example, Bee has full control of Hachibi because the Hachibi trust him and know's he is strong. The Kyubi in the other hand think Naruto is weak and does not trust him. I think aside from defeating Naruto's inner demons he has to prove to the Kyubi that he is strong enough.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

My prediction for the next coming chapters...

Kisame will finally show himself and he will eventually have to fight Bee. I think Naruto will come to Bee's aid and this will open up a new friendship between the 2. Then we will see Bee training Naruto.

Status
    This user has no status.

wen will shippuuden be over????

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

this is so frustating!! all of us wait one whole fcking week just for 17 pages thats not even packed with action!!! what the manga tells in one month, the anime takes only one episode!! GRRRR &#$*%@$!!!!!!!!!! come on already kishi!!

anyway, yeah i think naruto has to accept that it is part of him rather than denying it. since both are equally matched, dark naruto can't be defeated with techniques and fighting. there's gotta be some philosophical thingy behind it.. like 'yay peace and love conquers all!' LOL :D

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    its ok, but i felt it was a rip of bleach, since ichigo had to same crap with his inner hallow,and nothing really happen. if they are going to skip a week of manga it should have been better, all that happen was 2 scene.
    Nice Pic!

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    guys this week chapter was a little lame and it was slowing the momentum of the manga.........it was bit kind of boring and had many unwanted things...............no use in waiting for two weeks.........this chapter has no use...........kishi is slowing down the manga........
    I agree with you. I know some heads out there get mad when there's no action, but even if there isn't any action, you still have to progress the storyline line along with talking/flashbacks, and this chapter did neither. You didn't see any real fighting between Naruto and Dark Naruto (like how did he escape the fight?), and we didn't really learn anything except a little bit about Bee's past. Now we have to learn how some non-important character tried to kill Bee 30 years ago? Come on...theres a ton of stuff we need to get answered before we need to find that out.

Like most people have said, it didn't meet expectations especially for a 2 week wait. Can't believe some people out there actually gave it a 5. Really?

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

This was an awesome chapter props to kishi it was worth the wait. I also think that this isn't a rip off from bleach with the ichigo/uchigo thing, because the worst enemy any character has is facing your inner demons, any good anime show this cool concept. I believe it's fitting as a first step if Naruto wants to control the kyubbi. Bee's story will be epic never imagined that the Raikage is a lot older. Now I don't have any good predictions about Bee's story, but I do have a very good reason for Gai's purpose if you catch my drift. Naruto said that he doesn't know how to beat his other self having every single ninja ability and strategy that the original has. If you remember back in the series, Gai's team had to face a copy of themselves during the Retrieve Gaara arc. Gai will give Naruto the hint to pass the first test and then Bee will accept his potential and help him with the training. but yeah a gai vs. kisame rematch I think will be definite, like to see their reunion. it would be awesome if he actually remembered his name and finish where he left off

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

this was boring chapter .we had waited for this boring chapter?
    now the story of killer bee will go on for 2-3 episodes.
    gonna be boring.............