View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • serenaandrosie

    2 5.56%
  • iiDarui

    1 2.78%
  • sagemode jinchuuriki

    3 8.33%
  • Uzumaki16

    4 11.11%
  • rikerslade

    3 8.33%
  • Michael92

    9 25.00%
  • chakrawizard555

    1 2.78%
  • Germanicus

    7 19.44%
  • Nàmeless

    2 5.56%
  • Reborn

    4 11.11%
Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 293
  1. #51
    iiDarui's Avatar
    Status
    iiDarui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    612
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Writing the next chapter of
    Yugito Akkipuden, a Naruto
    fanfiction. :3
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Hello fellow competitors! It is I, Darui of the Ranton from the Kumogakure in the Land of Lightning! I would like to wish the other competitors good luck and thank you for reading all of our stories!
     
         

  2. #52
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,310
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by iiDarui View Post
    Hello fellow competitors! It is I, Darui of the Ranton from the Kumogakure in the Land of Lightning! I would like to wish the other competitors good luck and thank you for reading all of our stories!
    Cool, dude. Ples let us know who you voted for!
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,637
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Savior View Post
    @Michael, I'll just say this regarding your wins. If I won 15 awards in a contest and consistently dominated, and caused others to become disenchanted with the whole endeavor, I'd just stop competing. Where is the fun in winning something you've already won numerous times to the point where it isn't even about your story anymore.

    That's just me, but it's not good sportsmanship to keep taking the contest from people who have better stories and still keep the charade of "Oh I'm not going to win this time guys lol".


    Also, I'll be entering the contest next month.
    Sorry, can't agree with you on some of this. He shouldn't enter because he wins too much? That's plain foolish.

    Also, taking the contest from people who have a better stories? That's kind of presumptuous dude. That's probably being a bit nice about it. This is a voting contest; whoever wins, by committee, has the most liked story.

    I do agree that he shouldn't predict he isnot going to win, cause when you win that much, it is insulting to the rest of us. That being said, everyone needs to lay off him a bit. If entering, and consequently, winning, pleases him, that's his right.
    This topic borders on pettiness and immaturity, and honestly I advise we don't broach on it further, as it isn't going to create a positive outcome.
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,039
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    I may reveal my vote when I voted that is I have not finished reading yet, and I hope you are enjoying those books



    thats good cobra, so what you up to



    thank you, good luck to you to



    If I was the one wining all the time I would not go as far to stop competing but I would give it a rest for say 2 or maybe 3 months then come back and enter again then if I won again stay out of the next 2 so it gives other a chance.

    I just would not enter every month if it was me wining all the time that's just me tho.

    you have not discouraged me either Michael I will still compete even when your in because you seriously never know I think I won over Reborn once I was shocked you will never know what to expect.



    any thing can happen how are you chakra
    Doing good Just trying to write. You?
     
         

  5. #55
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    How is everyone's writing coming along? Besides the stuff outside of NB, I've been working on Chapter 8 of FTR.
     
         

  6. #56
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    So, how is everyone on this day? ^^ Later on tonight I'm going to read some, or all, of the entries. No last minute reading this time.
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,637
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    So, how is everyone on this day? ^^ Later on tonight I'm going to read some, or all, of the entries. No last minute reading this time.
    Excellent Netsui! Get to the reading. (I kid, no rush.)

    I'm doing well, how bout yourself?
     
         

  8. #58
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,868
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    So, how is everyone on this day? ^^ Later on tonight I'm going to read some, or all, of the entries. No last minute reading this time.
    Shut up woman!!!! No one cares about you
     
         

  9. #59
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,310
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Excellent Netsui! Get to the reading. (I kid, no rush.)

    I'm doing well, how bout yourself?
    In the same spirit of reading. I hope you can get to my latest chap. I feel my readership waning...>_> I guess Crow isn't going to be as successful as UTONM though I personally think its better, writing skills wise I mean. Guess more action scenes win out in the end and maybe I had more zeal for UTONM since Minato is my fav char #sigh

    In other new, Mic has replied to the rage and I'm glad to see the matter has ended....though I resent being called a fanboy O_o really, Darui?
     
         

  10. #60
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,800
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    @ Netsui - Good luck, if you're actually going to read through everything and not just take a quick peek, then you might be spending the whole night xP

    Chapter 27 of mine, that I'm joining in with this month, might actually be bigger than at least half, if not all of the other chapters in this contest put together. I haven't tested it out and neither will I try that, but I don't think that claim is too far off xD

    @Uzu - I don't think that claim could have been more off the board really. It's like claiming Real Madrid and Barcelona to be great buddies, when in fact they are great rivals.
    Still though, the tone between rivals can be good, which the general feeling in these contests are. I like to call you all my friends I suppose, even though I only know about half of your names xP
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,637
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    In the same spirit of reading. I hope you can get to my latest chap. I feel my readership waning...>_> I guess Crow isn't going to be as successful as UTONM though I personally think its better, writing skills wise I mean. Guess more action scenes win out in the end and maybe I had more zeal for UTONM since Minato is my fav char #sigh

    In other new, Mic has replied to the rage and I'm glad to see the matter has ended....though I resent being called a fanboy O_o really, Darui?
    I'll get to it later, I'm going house hunting for right now.
     
         

  12. #62
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,800
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    In other news:

    Post Count

    Chakra and Uzu...



    xP In all seriousness though, I think this might be my last post in this thread in awhile, unless I get dragged into the mix again.
     
         

  13. #63
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,310
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    @ Netsui - Good luck, if you're actually going to read through everything and not just take a quick peek, then you might be spending the whole night xP

    Chapter 27 of mine, that I'm joining in with this month, might actually be bigger than at least half, if not all of the other chapters in this contest put together. I haven't tested it out and neither will I try that, but I don't think that claim is too far off xD

    @Uzu - I don't think that claim could have been more off the board really. It's like claiming Real Madrid and Barcelona to be great buddies, when in fact they are great rivals.
    Still though, the tone between rivals can be good, which the general feeling in these contests are. I like to call you all my friends I suppose, even though I only know about half of your names xP
    Hmm...I think Germanicus is the only one that knows my real name. And maybe Reborn, who probably forgot...Ok, lemme officially introduce myself. My name is:

    20 15 12 21

    Put that into letters and you get my first name


    Yay! I'm in the post count lead!

    @Germy, ok, awaiting your review.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 10-05-2013 at 06:24 PM.

  14. #64
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,445
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status, so
    out of an inferiority complex
    he's going to rape other
    people's
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Shut up woman!!!! No one cares about you
    Watch yourself.

    EVERYBODY READ THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY
    And everybody who is participating in this "Michael Wins too much" argument be quiet! Those of you who are saying Michael shouldn't participate because he wins too much are showing nothing but the poorest of sportsmanship. There is already a high degree of that which is being destroyed in this contest by members who arrogantly boast about their FFs or feel the need to flaunt their awards in any way, shape or form. Nobody, I repeat, nobody should be bared from a competition because the seemingly have the advantage towards people.

    Michael I'm going to say something that honestly needs to be said. You showboat and you do flaunt the fact that you win/place in every Fanfiction contest you do. Your signature "Winner of 15 FFoTMAwards, including 14 Gold Medals and 1 Bronze Medal!!!" is a prime example of this. Your constant need to make things a competition whether it be: about who's FF was longer, ranking the amount of awards/posting points for contestants, going after somebody's record, declaring challenges to people is showing a very unflattering complex to a lot of members. You make posts that dishearten people and your conduct is indeed showing it's own level of un-sportsman like conduct. This is not in anyway me trying to take a shot at you this is me, as an observer and fellow member of this community, trying to demonstrate how you make others feel and why people would make comments like the above.

    This is not a defense against what people have said, there is no excuse for saying such things to another member but when you conduct yourself in ways that don't hold to the conduct that is expected of somebody within a community you place yourself out there to be ostracized and even if it's unacceptable, you cannot say it is unexpected. To you I want you to please be conscious of the things you say and learn some real humility before you speak, make suggestions, or try to do things within this community.

    To everybody else, even if you don't like something or don't feel you are being treated right, do not gang up and blame all your frustrations on one person even. For those select, you need to learn tolerance and how to let things go. I've kept myself distant from this section because I have seen behavior that I've never seen in my past in this community and I abhor it. As a mod now, I have obligations to keep some level of peace. Even if this isn't my section specifically.

    Lawliet will be informed if not so already, and if I hear anything on this topic again there will be punishment. I don't even want you to quote this, if you have something to say take it up with me through vms or pms personally and keep this contest thread out of it understand?
     
         

  15. #65
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,800
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Hmm...I think Germanicus is the only one that knows my real name. And maybe Reborn, who probably forgot...Ok, lemme officially introduce myself. My name is:

    20 15 12 21

    Put that into letters and you get my first name


    Yay! I'm in the post count lead!

    @Germy, ok, awaiting your review.
    Tolu? =p Nice to meet you ^_^

    Not for long if Chakra manages to keep his statistics from the past months xP

    @ Reborn - I sent you a VM.
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 10-05-2013 at 06:51 PM.

  16. #66
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,310
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Wow....two mods are currently in the thread. Why does that make me feel nervous?

    Anyways, I agreed completely with Reborn.

    Let's keep things civil.
     
         

  17. #67
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,800
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Wow....two mods are currently in the thread. Why does that make me feel nervous?

    Anyways, I agreed completely with Reborn.

    Let's keep things civil.
    Speaking of being civil, what are you up to Uzu... or rather, Tolu? =p

    Personally, I'm going to watch a game of football now ;D
     
         

  18. #68
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,310
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Speaking of being civil, what are you up to Uzu... or rather, Tolu? =p

    Personally, I'm going to watch a game of football now ;D
    Well, I was replying to a comment on my latest chap(which you're all welcome to read btw). After I leave this thread, I think I might crack open a book ^_^

    Yup, that's my name don't wear it out lol

    Had a crazy idea for a oneshot...which would involve all of us. Already got a good back story and why we would have such weird names lol. For example, a character's name would be Roy Emerson Bourne aka R. E. Bourne aka Reborn. Already got one for Germanicus(which involves alcohol lol) and chakrawizard as well as TOC. I think it'll be great! But it has to be funny and I'm not good with comedy
     
         

  19. #69
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,800
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Well, I was replying to a comment on my latest chap(which you're all welcome to read btw). After I leave this thread, I think I might crack open a book ^_^

    Yup, that's my name don't wear it out lol

    Had a crazy idea for a oneshot...which would involve all of us. Already got a good back story and why we would have such weird names lol. For example, a character's name would be Roy Emerson Bourne aka R. E. Bourne aka Reborn. Already got one for Germanicus(which involves alcohol lol) and chakrawizard as well as TOC. I think it'll be great! But it has to be funny and I'm not good with comedy
    I see and I won't xP

    Damn, two hours of my day just went out the window after the cleanup, but I suppose it was for the better. Now this will be my final post, and I might not post anymore in some time now as things got... pointless. Later guys!
     
         

  20. #70
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,310
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    I see and I won't xP

    Damn, two hours of my day just went out the window after the cleanup, but I suppose it was for the better. Now this will be my final post, and I might not post anymore in some time now as things got... pointless. Later guys!
    What cleanup? O_o
     
         

  21. #71
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,800
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    What cleanup? O_o
    Damn you xP

    Number of pages went from 4 to 3, didn't you notice?
     
         

  22. #72
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,868
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    What cleanup? O_o
    Mods deleted post
     
         

  23. #73
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,310
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Mods deleted post
    Oooooooooh. In any case. How y'all doing? I see a good number of people online.
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,039
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Well, I was replying to a comment on my latest chap(which you're all welcome to read btw). After I leave this thread, I think I might crack open a book ^_^

    Yup, that's my name don't wear it out lol

    Had a crazy idea for a oneshot...which would involve all of us. Already got a good back story and why we would have such weird names lol. For example, a character's name would be Roy Emerson Bourne aka R. E. Bourne aka Reborn. Already got one for Germanicus(which involves alcohol lol) and chakrawizard as well as TOC. I think it'll be great! But it has to be funny and I'm not good with comedy
    I could probably help ya there, man, if you'd like to make it a co-op thing And what reason did you give for my name, pray tell? lol
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,186
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [October 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    How is everyone's writing coming along? Besides the stuff outside of NB, I've been working on Chapter 8 of FTR.
    I am fine how are you Netsui
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •