Page 2 of 18 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 354
  1. #21
    Member Anchewz's Avatar
    Status
    Anchewz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Location
    Everywhere!
    This user has no status.
     

    An illusion....

    This was a GREAT manga... i love seeing sasuke struggle horribly lol

    BUT knowing how naruto goes when it comes to sasuke i bet everything we saw happen to him in this manga was just an illusion lol that wld just be typical and i bet i'm right!

     
         

  2. #22
    Kekkei Genkai Master Min4to Nam1kaze's Avatar
    Status
    Min4to Nam1kaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,261
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    still a copycat even though itachi gave them up doesnt mean u have to use them so sasuke is a copycat if he uses them and besides i rather see suigetus and juugo fight then see sasuke i got bored of him after he beat itachi...that was his main goal in life and he completed it so to me it is basically over for sasuke
    But suigetus and juugo stand no chance against the 8tails we even saw it and + sasuke only recruited them cause he thought he needed some people to fight an akatsuki while he fought itachi so no body would interfere.

    And also Watching mangekyo sharingan techniques are much more interesting then curse seal lvl 2 transformation... or someone swinging a big sword around >_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Anchewz View Post
    This was a GREAT manga... i love seeing sasuke struggle horribly lol

    BUT knowing how naruto goes when it comes to sasuke i bet everything we saw happen to him in this manga was just an illusion lol that wld just be typical and i bet i'm right!

    Yup probly ^^
     
         
    Last edited by Min4to Nam1kaze; 08-01-2008 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #23
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,504
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    I knew it was comming but I didn't think so soon. We're back to Sasuke and it'll probobly stay like that for a while now. Although I love to see Sasuke's emo ass handed to him even if it was an illusion.
     
         

  4. #24
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    what do you guys think sasuke is using akatsuki for? for the good of konoha? or just himself...?
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member GarFiku's Avatar
    Status
    GarFiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    606
    Location
    Austria
    This user has no status.
     

    Page 6 was interessting cuz sasuke said "We're the ones who're using akatsuki"
    Am i wrong or is there somthing going on behind the scenes!!
    What is "using akatsuki" supposed to mean? :confused:
     
         

  6. #26
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    still a copycat even though itachi gave them up doesnt mean u have to use them so sasuke is a copycat if he uses them and besides i rather see suigetus and juugo fight then see sasuke i got bored of him after he beat itachi...that was his main goal in life and he completed it so to me it is basically over for sasuke
    his goal was to avenge and revive his clan.. so now he has to find a girlfriend who isn't sakura. :D
     
         

  7. #27
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,504
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    what do you guys think sasuke is using akatsuki for? for the good of konoha? or just himself...?
    Himself... because that's all Sasuke cares about is his revenge and happiness. He'll probobly steal the bijuu or something, making him even more powerful...
     
         

  8. #28
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Page 6 was interessting cuz sasuke said "We're the ones who're using akatsuki"
    Am i wrong or is there somthing going on behind the scenes!!
    What is "using akatsuki" supposed to mean? :confused:
    i know.. i want to think he is using them to gain power so he can destroy them.. but i dunno.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Himself... because that's all Sasuke cares about is his revenge and happiness. He'll probobly steal the bijuu or something, making him even more powerful...
    but why does he want more power? he wanted power to beat itachi, so now he wants power just to beat madara? i think there is more to it than that.
     
         
    Last edited by Xero; 08-01-2008 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #29
    Kekkei Genkai Master Min4to Nam1kaze's Avatar
    Status
    Min4to Nam1kaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,261
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    what do you guys think sasuke is using akatsuki for? for the good of konoha? or just himself...?
    Maybe to gain its trust to then turn on it later on and to find out its true plans and maybe madaras and also they probly know what all the other bad gangs are up to aswell and sasuke might take that info back to konoha

    Or maybe hes use akatsuki to get closer to danzou and the advisers or somthing i dunno but either way it will be something very random =]
     
         

  10. #30
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    maybe he just told akatsuki that he wants revenge on konoha to get closer to madara like you said. does he really want to kill the elders... sure itachi might have been a good guy, but we don't know for sure who forced him to slaughter the clan, and i bet sasuke knows he can't trust madara's words.
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Himself... because that's all Sasuke cares about is his revenge and happiness. He'll probobly steal the bijuu or something, making him even more powerful...
    ppl keep sayin that but who does sasuke kno that can use a high rank lvl sealin jutsu to seal it up in sasuke and besides if he does seal it in him how is he suppose to learn to even use a lil bit of it power in such a short time
     
         

  12. #32
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    ppl keep sayin that but who does sasuke kno that can use a high rank lvl sealin jutsu to seal it up in sasuke and besides if he does seal it in him how is he suppose to learn to even use a lil bit of it power in such a short time
    akatsuki will do that
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member GarFiku's Avatar
    Status
    GarFiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    606
    Location
    Austria
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    but why does he want more power? he wanted power to beat itachi, so now he wants power just to beat madara? i think there is more to it than that.
    Maybe he wants more power to beat naruto ??
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    akatsuki will do that
    y would they do that if they want all the bijuu

    Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Maybe he wants more power to beat naruto ??
    he already beat naruto badly...so far he knows he is stronger then him so i doubt he wants it to beat naruto..he doesnt kno naruto is sage training
     
         
    Last edited by Muten Akira; 08-01-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #35
    Member
    Status
    Devilsmage is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    what an aweful chapter, nothing but fillers...if not one of the worst chapters yet...i really like naruto but i can see why so many people are just saying :mad: naruto and bleach. (i like both but at least bleaches fillers are intresting)
     
         

  16. #36
    Loverboy musicgenesis's Avatar
    Status
    musicgenesis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,120
    Location
    Asia.
    This user has no status.
     

    Yup..i dun think he will seal it up in himself.I think once he captures the eight-tails,he will use his victory to get closer to madara then find out wad akatsuki are planning to do and also use them for his revenge.
     
         

  17. #37
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsmage View Post
    what an aweful chapter, nothing but fillers...if not one of the worst chapters yet...i really like naruto but i can see why so many people are just saying :mad: naruto and bleach. (i like both but at least bleaches fillers are intresting)
    they get in the way of the main storyline and they r borin both naruto and bleach
     
         

  18. #38
    Member Anchewz's Avatar
    Status
    Anchewz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Location
    Everywhere!
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasukes using akatsuki to get the powers of the tailed beasts... because i reakon thats the only thing he could use them for....

    Akatsuki is an organisation that hasn't got much to it because everyone init has they're own motives and goals which is just going to end up causing loads conflictions which is GREAT! lol
     
         

  19. #39
    Rogue ninja Renegade87's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,420
    Location
    Holland
    Chillin
     



    what if sasuke uses oro's body switching technique to get the hachibi, i wonder if i would work though... the hachibi has an imense amount of chackra so if they enter that other dimension the bijuu would probably just undo the jutsu with pure chackra alone.. but it would be cool to see sasuke get the bijuu and kick madaras ass 6 ways from sunday.

    and i also got very intrested when sasuke said they used akatsuki and not the other way around.... means he does have his own agenada and doesn't believe everything madara told him.
    so i bet sasuke didn't get stabbed, but that they are already in his genjutsu and he will handle the hachibi in the next 1 maybe 2 manga's... then probably some naruto training and pain arriving..... pain wil get in a brawl with konoha...lose some body's and flee when he finds out naruto aint thur.
    then we'll see sasuke stabbing madara in the back and go on trying to resurect the uchiha's since that was his other goal in live, not just killing Itachi.
    and somewhere between naruto will probably lure out pain and attack him with a "i will F***ing kill you: attitude, probably ripping some limbs of in the procces, YEAHHHH!!!
    just some thoughts... anybody with me???
     
         

  20. #40
    the master of ??? rjplante's Avatar
    Status
    rjplante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    40
    Location
    3 feet from hell
    This user has no status.
     

    sausgay got pwned!!! :no_ignore:
    Attached Images Attached Images
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •