Page 3 of 15 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter sucked.....the only thing i am wondering about is that how sasuke intends to use the akatsuki ...n by juugo's reaction he figured out wt sasuke is planning .....ne thots on how plans to use akatsuki?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who knows... mabye he'll try and use the eight tails to desytroy the village.

Member Kakashi the Copycat Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
    *sighs* :/ i wish it was a lil more longer but :D that chapter was sweet
    I agree. It was a short scene of a probably long fight scene.

I think it'll be a long fight, but Sasuke will end up winning.

Sage106

im disapointed in the last chapter, i wanted to a little bit of naruto's training

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ne1 is online?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Karin is a very very annoying. Eight tails rules though. I'm glad to finally see Sasuke get his butt kicked by someone who is messing around!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Min4to Nam1kaze View Post
    I dissagree is exciting when sasuke fights (a bit) cause he has awesome jutsus and the eight tails is no Noob =] so i think it will make for a good fight and i think naruto wont be at konoha when pein comes =[ he will be training and come back when tsnade tell them through that thing the frog left behind =]

comparing sasuke's battles with naruto's..
    naruto is a person who can turn the tables out of nothing. and he just isn't like sasuke at all..
    sasuke never smiles, never talks, its just 1 way road .
    but naruto has like 5 different possibilites, talking/swearing etc etc and in the end he wins.
    maybe sasuke has awesome jutsus compared with naruto, and yes 8tails aint a noob, from this point on its all serious.

but seriously, only good fight of sasuke was against itachi ( AFTER THE GENTJUTSU PART )

Kekkei Genkai Master Min4to Nam1kaze's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uranis30 View Post
    He's not in the position to joke...he's fighting the 8 tails not some random genin...
    Naruto is a random genin xD

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchewz View Post
    This was a GREAT manga... i love seeing sasuke struggle horribly lol

BUT knowing how naruto goes when it comes to sasuke i bet everything we saw happen to him in this manga was just an illusion lol that wld just be typical and i bet i'm right!

yea i agree with about the illusion thing. it has to be an illusion. even though sasuke will die, it will be by the hands of naruto.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is a random genin xD
    It's true... but he could kick most people's asses lol.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think it was an ok chapter. if it was longer it wood be better, though. Im suprised Sasuke is using Akatsuki, i thot it wood be the other way around. Im and :confused:. Im glad is gettin his ass kicked

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeh but still hehehehe ^^

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think i might have figured out something. sasuke joined akatsuki to help tobi capture bijuu's. and tobi told him if he pulled a fast one that he would see to it sasuke dies. i bet sasuke IS going to pull a fast one. because in the latest manga he says "we're USING akatsuki". obviously not playing by their rules for long. so he's gunna try and overthrow tobi somehow and get in lots of trouble.

pein is coming after naruto to only find out he can't get to him right now. and when naruto gets back (possible mastered sage arts, yondaime's jutsu, controlled kyuubi chakra) possibly being a match for pein. he might kill pein and then go after sasuke to find sasuke badly wounded fighting tobi. he will team up with sasuke and kill tobi using the controlled power of the kyuubi at HIS command.

what do you guys think of this theory?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    i think i might have figured out something. sasuke joined akatsuki to help tobi capture bijuu's. and tobi told him if he pulled a fast one that he would see to it sasuke dies. i bet sasuke IS going to pull a fast one. because in the latest manga he says "we're USING akatsuki". obviously not playing by their rules for long. so he's gunna try and overthrow tobi somehow and get in lots of trouble.

pein is coming after naruto to only find out he can't get to him right now. and when naruto gets back (possible mastered sage arts, yondaime's jutsu, controlled kyuubi chakra) possibly being a match for pein. he might kill pein and then go after sasuke to find sasuke badly wounded fighting tobi. he will team up with sasuke and kill tobi using the controlled power of the kyuubi at HIS command.

Not bad...

is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he might find out pain is there and leave training early just to avenge jiraiya and stop pain from destroying the village because of him. he might feel guilty if pain comes to konoha to find naruto and destroys it or kills anyone cuz he might think its his fault and blame himself. but i have a question. why is it that paiin who has never been seen by the people in his own country is all of a sudden making such a bold move towards an enemy village? he goes from being impossible to find to anyone less bad ass than jiraiya and now hes going to make a big scene? send kisame after him. he has gone afternaruto enough that it should be procedure to send him. why the sudden initiative? maybe he aqlso wants to destroy the results of the autopsy so they dont find out his secret. he even sed that if thwey hadnt kept their secret they never wouldve won. so if they know that konoha has the code and one of his former bodies, he might want that back so he doesnt lose his advantage

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Pein and Konan arrive at Konoha I don't think they could win easily if they fight against all the well known Konoha shinobis (Kakashi, Gai, Shikamaru, Neji, etc)! I think the Konoha shinobis could win the battle without the help of Naruto... But that would make the manga uninteresting!

I don't know about you guys but I would like to see more of Kakashi fighting with his Mangekyou sharingan and maybe use another jutsu instead of the interdimensional space-time wrap (if he can) or maybe destroying one of Pein's bodies and Gai-sensei opening 7 gates and destroying another body too!

As for Sasuke... I expected that he has his own agenda but I don't know what that is. I like Sasuke but I would like to see the 8-tails win! What I am thinking about the next chapter is that all was an illusion (as always) or he used a shadow clone like Naruto does, but I don't think it's the latter because... that's not Sasuke!!!
    I wonder what the 8-tails jinchuuriki will do if Sasuke uses Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu on him... Is he blind? Can he escape the illusion or can he put out the black flames of Amaterasu by utilising the 8-tails chakra? If he transforms to the 8-tails what will Sasuke do? Use Susano'o? Does Sasuke have his own (different) Mangekyo Sharingan jutsus like Kakashi with the space-time warp?

Also, I'd like to learn what power Itachi gave to Naruto and more about Naruto's sage training! What about Minato's (4th Hokage) pact with the toads? In chapter 409 when Fukasaku opened the large scroll the names written there were Jiraiya, Minato and Naruto. I know that the names written there were the names of the people that can summon toads but... did Minato went through sage training? If yes, will Naruto find out about this? What about whether he knows that his father was Minato? With the sage training will Naruto be able to use a technique similar to his father's "Flying Thunder God Technique"? I guess Naruto will just create shadow clones but at a farther distance...

So overall I guess I'd like to see more action: Sasuke vs the 8-tails jinchuuriki, Pein and Konan arriving at Konoha and maybe start fighting with the Konoha shinobis and Naruto vs Fukasaku (Fukasaku will beat him badly until he learns balance) :D

I have another irrelevant question: what would happen if Madara took the eyes of his brother and his brother the eyes of Madara? Would they both have the eternal mangekyo sharingan?? :confused:

Cheers!!

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post
    Naruto Manga 411 has been released.
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/411/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 411 and predict Naruto Manga 412.
    Thanks a lot

i think manga should come out every day or 2dayz i can understand anime taking a week to come out but manga is 2 short for it to take 1 week... =[ i mean within 5 mins of it comeing out its over then u wait another weeek.. but atleast with anime its like 20mins =] but downside to anime is theres the starting thingy and ending thingy and whats gonna happen next time and a lil thing at end ._.
    Well, you have no idea how long it takes to first develop a story and then to draw it (I can tell as I'm learning to make comics and cartoons at a special school). Of course, I would also love for the manga to come out every day!

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 08-02-2008 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the pein part is good except " the real one is not with them"?
    u know wat imean

lost in a lonely world sasuke_forever's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

werid i was thinking the same thing

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u know wat will b really freaky if when one of pains bodies dies
    the one that is on the table just wakes up
    and kills everyone summons thesse bigaass creautes
    but naw that hilghly unlikely

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL yes highly unlikely
    it would make a twits

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    what do you guys think sasuke is using akatsuki for? for the good of konoha? or just himself...?
    First, he had to join the AKatsuki because he had no choice: Madara was too bossy when saying that they would join forces, and he had saved Sasuke's life, even if it was for his sole benefit.

About your question, you may think I'm mad, I don't think he cares that much about Konoha, but about Naruto. The only "evidence" I have is that the publicity of the next film (and not only the one of the film) is too insistent on the idea that they are friends bonded inseparably. We are being constatly reminded about a friendship even when one of them has tried to kill the other. But that will not be evident until some chapters go by.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Page 6 was interessting cuz sasuke said "We're the ones who're using akatsuki"
    Am i wrong or is there somthing going on behind the scenes!!
    What is "using akatsuki" supposed to mean? :confused:
    I understood both "wearing the akatsuki robes" and "taking advangate of being amongst them in case we need it". Also, that he wants to say that he is the one using Madara but pretending to be under his control.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 08-02-2008 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

like orom

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    maybe he just told akatsuki that he wants revenge on konoha to get closer to madara like you said. does he really want to kill the elders... sure itachi might have been a good guy, but we don't know for sure who forced him to slaughter the clan, and i bet sasuke knows he can't trust madara's words.
    I guess he might try to kill the elders and Danzou, as he knows they were already in their high positions when the murder of all Uchiha's took place.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea but what started it all was madara