Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

How Alive Minato counters Nagato's CT or CST and What is Minato's Ultimate Defense?

I've seen a lot of people saying that Yondaime Hokage has nothing against CT. And many people just write CT gg or CST gg.

Actually Minato easily counters CT,BT and ST all of the Deva path's abilities and all other Rinnegan techs as well but I'm going to talk about Chibaku Tensei and I'm going to use Manga scans to support my post as always

What is Chibaku Tensei?

Nagato or Deva Path create this orb thing that attracts everything around it and its very powerful but still not enough to attract a shinobi [a strong shinobi like Itachi, Bee or Naruto]

How Itachi managed to overcome this obstacle?

Alive Minato hasn't shown those level destructive feats but he doesn't need it

Minato needs Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, The Hiraishin no Jutsu, the Jikukan Barrier and hence the Hiraishin Kunai for this.

Counter 1:

Easiest way is leap away with the Black Orb

Minato makes a shadow clone and that shadow clones grabs the orb and teleports away to the sea or some other country leaves the black orb there and teleports back to the Original

And its possible in both stages i.e. in orb stage and in the giant rock formation stage

Manga scans:

Minato thinking of leaping with a mini-tbb here meaning the orb thing is possible

And Tobirama did it with his FTG here

Now that big formation, all Minato has to do is to wait for the big formation to be complete or in the process send his clone and teleport away with it. Once the rocks are being attracted to the orb it acts like a single entity so that's possible, now some might say that the teleportaion of something that big is not possible with just a touch but they are wrong, we've seen Minato teleport away with Gamakichi in an instant or Tobirama taking BM Minato and BSM Naruto with him

Minato suggesting to leap with 1 mega TBB here because he couldn't do any other jutsu

Minato taking giant toad with him and Tobirama's badassness

Counter 2:

Knowing Minato he'll always use counter 1 but this is another OP counter with which Minato is so OP that it's like Tobi's ghost mode but even dangerous.

For this Minato needs three shadow clones and he's good to go. He uses the Jikukan Barrier i.e. FTG barrier for this one.

Minato stands in the middle while his his shadow clones surround him in a "Y" formation and all of them use the FTG barrier like these ones

And we know that how big the barrier can be, I mean Juubi's TBB is greater than any and every attack Nagato has to offer is Minato soloed it like it was nothing

Now in the Y formation the clones make the barrier covering 120 degrees each and hence 360 degrees are covered while the real one does in the upwards direction so the top is covered as well. with this Minato has essentially created a black hole and only way to break this defense is to attack from beneath for which Minato can just use another shadow clone wcho activates the barrier on down side which forms the ultimate defense.

So once this is done all the incoming attack or BT,ST all go to the sea or Amegakure where Minato could just drop a kunai Nothing works when Minato pulls this, it is greater than Tobi's perfect Ghost Mode

Yes FTG is that haxxed, no wonder it needed a god to actually land a hit on Minato [with no info]in a heated battle

Hope you guys enjoyed

-
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How Alive Minato counters Nagato's CT or CST and What is Minato's Ultimate Defens

yes, i agree too many people just mindlessly post chibaku tensei gg in such threads

it can also be as simple as throwing a kunai to the forming CT (just replace kyuubi with kunai) and sending it away as objects in contact with the mark can be sent away

http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...Finally/02.jpg

in here minato was planning to use the mark on obito to rescue naruto and sasuke so same thing can be used and mark on a kunai can be used to send away CT

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wut

Re: How Alive Minato counters Nagato's CT or CST and What is Minato's Ultimate Defens

Most of those feats were in Edo Tensei.

He doesn't have the chakra to perform all these counters efficiently and still be ready to go.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..

well best way would be to teleport to the sea... sip some juice and come back when nagato has exhausted himself to finish him off....!

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post

He doesn't have the chakra to perform all these counters efficiently and still be ready to go.
    after using CT i don't think nagato was in good condition either...! minato will still be in better state than him...!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

What Edo tensei feat showed in this thread did he accomplish that he couldn't alive?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

First of all shinra tensei is invisible to the eye. And lol you think nagato can't attack the clones? Who are vulnerable while forming the barrier. He may be able to teleport chibaku tensei though.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The uchiha are pretty much the
    strongest clan as a whole if
    you look at all the feats

I likke how some people randomly thinks he has markings at the sea and a juice bar lol on topic though with no preparation minato gets beat i would post the reason but everytime i post a valid point everyone seems to not reply and only reply to the ones with terrible points all im gonna ask how does he counter dogs, almighty push or ct at the same time... mind you im basing it off on a neutral terrain and they just happened to run into each other no preparation

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Also i like how if he makes shadow clones hes not gonna get hit by the rocks rocks stomp shadow clone plus if you don't remember the story correctly the orb was already covered with rocks before 6 tails even got sucked up there so how is minato gonna get to the orb if its already covered with 16 feet of boulders come on think btw he doesn't even have intel on CT giving him only seconds to figure out when there's really no counter expect to do what itachi bee and naruto did

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    yes, i agree too many people just mindlessly post chibaku tensei gg in such threads

it can also be as simple as throwing a kunai to the forming CT (just replace kyuubi with kunai) and sending it away as objects in contact with the mark can be sent away

http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...Finally/02.jpg

in here minato was planning to use the mark on obito to rescue naruto and sasuke so same thing can be used and mark on a kunai can be used to send away CT
    Wow this is the third counter

You really need to re-read the manga

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession4440 View Post
    well best way would be to teleport to the sea... sip some juice and come back when nagato has exhausted himself to finish him off....!
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by T Bogard View Post
    What Edo tensei feat showed in this thread did he accomplish that he couldn't alive?
    Ikr

Quote Originally Posted by warlee View Post
    First of all shinra tensei is invisible to the eye. And lol you think nagato can't attack the clones? Who are vulnerable while forming the barrier. He may be able to teleport chibaku tensei though.
    Minato's barrier black-holes soloes all and every-type of incoming attacks

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Almighty push into chakara sucker minato magically his kunai somewhere ftgs there animal path summons bird bird bombs surrounding thing area of trees minato ftgs to chakara sucker cause he marked him pains retreat while deva uses CT sacrifices chakara sucker with minato game over have dogs waiting just in case

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come And Join My Pain

you misunderstood nagato boy..there is no need for nagato to use CT against Minato because their fightning style is totally different and minato despite being a above kage level is still behing nagato.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci45 View Post
    I likke how some people randomly thinks he has markings at the sea and a juice bar lol on topic though with no preparation minato gets beat i would post the reason but everytime i post a valid point everyone seems to not reply and only reply to the ones with terrible points all im gonna ask how does he counter dogs, almighty push or ct at the same time... mind you im basing it off on a neutral terrain and they just happened to run into each other no preparation
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci45 View Post
    Also i like how if he makes shadow clones hes not gonna get hit by the rocks rocks stomp shadow clone plus if you don't remember the story correctly the orb was already covered with rocks before 6 tails even got sucked up there so how is minato gonna get to the orb if its already covered with 16 feet of boulders come on think btw he doesn't even have intel on CT giving him only seconds to figure out when there's really no counter expect to do what itachi bee and naruto did
    so you are saying he went to the sea, placed a kunai there, then placed kunai's for red barrier then teleported bijudama and then atlast other hokages arrived...! well you have given minato speed feats that even surpass my imagination...! also minato teleported naruto to kushina and had a kunai hanging there... if you say fight is in konoha then he has a mark on killer bee as well...! well naruto's summons did pretty well countering dogs and minato has same summons...! also he doesn't need to fight dogs, just need to kill nagato and dogs will disappear..! almighty push can be detected.. it pushes everything not just opponent so when will ftg come into play if not now...! anyway it's not instant kill and kakashi survived it at very close range, minato was able to escape obito's kamui, what makes you think almighty push is faster than kamui...? CT...! as i said earlier he has markings here and there...! and clone can do the trick as well...! and no rocks won't crush clone...! if itachi, naruto and bee can get close to core without getting hit with rocks then what makes you think that guy with best reflexes can't....? and those 16 feet of rocks aren't going to make any difference because minato teleported jubi's bijudama if i remember correctly and CT is nagato's last resort so even if you claim minato will be exhausted then so will be nagato...!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's no way Nagato beating Minato. With or without intel he can't defeat Minato. It's as easy as 123 if we analyze it and apply some logic to it.

w/o intel, nagato will not use shinra tensei just to deflect a mere kunai. why would he use shinra tensei if he can avoid it? Now, if he avoided the kunai thrown at him, he will suffer the same fate as Obito. FTG v.2!

with intel, he will use his defense against a kunai thrown at him. this is the only way to avoid ftg v.2 but if he keeps on doing that, he'll get exhausted. Using shinra tensei just to avoid a kunai thrown at him will drain his chakra.

Let's go to CT:

The easiest solution to that is to throw the kunai at the orb then teleport it away like what he did to the juubi's TBB. Good thread bro

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    There's no way Nagato beating Minato. With or without intel he can't defeat Minato. It's as easy as 123 if we analyze it and apply some logic to it.

w/o intel, nagato will not use shinra tensei just to deflect a mere kunai. why would he use shinra tensei if he can avoid it? Now, if he avoided the kunai thrown at him, he will suffer the same fate as Obito. FTG v.2!

with intel, he will use his defense against a kunai thrown at him. this is the only way to avoid ftg v.2 but if he keeps on doing that, he'll get exhausted. Using shinra tensei just to avoid a kunai thrown at him will drain his chakra.

Let's go to CT:

The easiest solution to that is to throw the kunai at the orb then teleport it away like what he did to the juubi's TBB. Good thread bro
    Thanks bro

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over

Do you honestly think S/T Barrier can teleport ST, CT BT and the latter? I'm done.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    Do you honestly think S/T Barrier can teleport ST, CT BT and the latter? I'm done.
    Another dim-witted person who doesn't understand the Jikukan Barrier