View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 15.52%
  • 2

    12 10.34%
  • 3

    30 25.86%
  • 4

    32 27.59%
  • 5

    24 20.69%
Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 197
  1. #141
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    Yea man i used to watch bleach on adult swim every now and then but then cartoonnetwork only works on tv's that have comcast so I started watching it on hulu from the beginning and now im only on episode 98 and i gotta say bleach is prob the 2nd best anime that I've ever seen.:D
    Im so glad my friend talked to me about it!!!!!:D


    MAIN POINT: BLEACH IS FREAKIN AWESOME DUDE!!!!!
    Yeah, specially with swords that resemble kitchen knifes =)...
     
         

  2. #142
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    IDK what's up with some of these fake narutofans but i just thought it was a funny chapter overall. That Moitoi guy is an idiot IMO, he's like a drama queen. He's like all worrying and $hit but the 8 tails is too cool for anything to get him down. And then the whole Naruto thinking the squid is Killa Bee LoL!....... Most are is saying nothing happened or its was all a waste of chapter, and honestly i think something did happen but its hard for me to point it out, but next chapter or so we will see that this chapter was a needed one and not a waste.... The last page says that KillaBees "homeboy" fist tap with moitoi has made Naruto smile. Im sure there is a more lengthy explaination to the whole "made Naruto smile" part. we'll see next chapter...... DATTEBAYO!!!
    Agreed Kazekage...
     
         

  3. #143
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    This ridiculous... I just saw a new member with the same profile name I am using, but made lame. What a rip off... People should come up with original profile names. Einstein once mentioned that creativity (imagination) is more important than knowledge =(...
     
         

  4. #144
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    However, I am glad to be famous to the point of having to be imitated =)...
     
         

  5. #145
    Member AndreJNZ's Avatar
    Status
    AndreJNZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    670
    Location
    Gauteng,South Africa
    Just chillin' out
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    LOL...NO one has the same profile name as me...I have looked for,but havent found.EVER.
     
         

  6. #146
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreJNZ View Post
    LOL...NO one has the same profile name as me...I have looked for,but havent found.EVER.
    That's OK Naruto, you are still the hero of the show...
     
         

  7. #147
    Academy Student dk123's Avatar
    Status
    dk123 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    just huury up and show us the training ....tht itself is going to be llooooonngg!!!!!
     
         

  8. #148
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    What do you mean it has no emotions? What about when Gohan attacked Raditz because he was killing Goku? What about Goku turning super sayin because Freeza killed Krillen? I agree that Naruto makes more sense than DBZ, except for the romantic relationship between Naruto and Sasuke =)...But I don't care, you just can't top DBZ...
    cool down men, dont let your anger control your emotion,,, dont force us to cast jutsu on you... dont tell me that you are only the one who can control time and space by your genjutsu power. remember that nagato who has more power than your eyes was trap by my uncle the late legenday sannin jaraiya... lol. once more... naruto is best of the best manga and anime series... i remind you once more coooool down or else...

    peace men!!!!!!
     
         

  9. #149
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    cool down men, dont let your anger control your emotion,,, dont force us to cast jutsu on you... dont tell me that you are only the one who can control time and space by your genjutsu power. remember that nagato who has more power than your eyes was trap by my uncle the late legenday sannin jaraiya... lol. once more... naruto is best of the best manga and anime series... i remind you once more coooool down or else...

    peace men!!!!!!
    How dare you insult the sharingan? You are just blathering. I wonder who in this blog is more powerful than me...I am alive. My death is a hoax. I am just training in secret so I can stop Sasuke from destroying the leaf. Sasuke got someone else's eyes. You can believe that or not. That which you call reality is only a subjective illusion...I am the true master of genjutsu...
     
         

  10. #150
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I think people should stop quarreling in this blog and just discuss the manga respectfully and pacifically. "In these times of crisis Konoha's shinobis must unite in order to fend off the onslaught posed by Uchija Madara and his forces...This is the time when we we must accept our differences and embrace our similarities, since it's not about our welfare, but the future generations of this village, a flame that burns hotter than Amaterasu."-Itachi Sama =)
    Hmmmmmmm it reminds me about what your clan leader (madara) told about the peace he offered to us, dont fool us brother, i know this is also a part of the moons eye plan... The fate of uchija clan will never be change thats our senju clan leaders told us before... KAI !
     
         

  11. #151
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    Hmmmmmmm it reminds me about what your clan leader (madara) told about the peace he offered to us, dont fool us brother, i know this is also a part of the moons eye plan... The fate of uchija clan will never be change thats our senju clan leaders told us before... KAI !
    not unless you surrender your both eyes... from that we will accept your peace...
     
         

  12. #152
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    not unless you surrender your both eyes... from that we will accept your peace...
    Good one dude
     
         

  13. #153
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    How dare you insult the sharingan? You are just blathering. I wonder who in this blog is more powerful than me...I am alive. My death is a hoax. I am just training in secret so I can stop Sasuke from destroying the leaf. Sasuke got someone else's eyes. You can believe that or not. That which you call reality is only a subjective illusion...I am the true master of genjutsu...
    I have a lot of respect for you Itachi Sama but you made a mistake by saying no one in this blog is more powerful than you. Well you see after learning Sage Mode I have already become as strong as you if not stronger than you. Now I am going to learn to control the Kyuubi, then even the Sharingan can't control the Kyuubi I will be controlling then. Thus I will become the perfect Sennin Jinchuuriki
     
         

  14. #154
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    cool down men, dont let your anger control your emotion,,, dont force us to cast jutsu on you... dont tell me that you are only the one who can control time and space by your genjutsu power. remember that nagato who has more power than your eyes was trap by my uncle the late legenday sannin jaraiya... lol. once more... naruto is best of the best manga and anime series... i remind you once more coooool down or else...

    peace men!!!!!!
    agreed...........
     
         

  15. #155
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    615
    tired ...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    This ridiculous... I just saw a new member with the same profile name I am using, but made lame. What a rip off... People should come up with original profile names. Einstein once mentioned that creativity (imagination) is more important than knowledge =(...
    i think they have the same pic too...
     
         

  16. #156
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    not unless you surrender your both eyes... from that we will accept your peace...
    Yeah right, fool!!! How many billions are you going to pay me?? Do not seek my anger Senju minion. What I said I meant of good will. Who are you to question all that I have sacrificed for Konoha??
     
         

  17. #157
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Good one dude
    What is this treachury??? I thought we were allies. Is this how you repay me for giving you part of my power?!!
     
         

  18. #158
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I have a lot of respect for you Itachi Sama but you made a mistake by saying no one in this blog is more powerful than you. Well you see after learning Sage Mode I have already become as strong as you if not stronger than you. Now I am going to learn to control the Kyuubi, then even the Sharingan can't control the Kyuubi I will be controlling then. Thus I will become the perfect Sennin Jinchuuriki
    Well, I already can control the Kyuubi, so there!!!
     
         

  19. #159
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    agreed...........
    Do the both of you want to engage in a battle where you will die???
     
         

  20. #160
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    i think they have the same pic too...
    That's even more preposterous!!! They should be more like you for example, with a unique avatar that no one else has. You should use those eyes and help me hunt them down!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •