View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 15.52%
  • 2

    12 10.34%
  • 3

    30 25.86%
  • 4

    32 27.59%
  • 5

    24 20.69%
Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
Results 176 to 197 of 197
  1. #176
    Sasuke Kun Uchiha joey2000's Avatar
    Status
    joey2000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    46
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I have a lot of respect for you Itachi Sama but you made a mistake by saying no one in this blog is more powerful than you. Well you see after learning Sage Mode I have already become as strong as you if not stronger than you. Now I am going to learn to control the Kyuubi, then even the Sharingan can't control the Kyuubi I will be controlling then. Thus I will become the perfect Sennin Jinchuuriki
    You forgot that you have some of Itachi Sama's power in you. Just curious, would you not only be using the chakra which means that you would still not have complete power over Kyuubi as you cannot control his mind. Only Uchiha's can control Kyuubi's mind.
     
         

  2. #177
    Minato Namikaze Pupps's Avatar
    Status
    Pupps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    60
    Location
    brooklawn NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    where the heck is the chapter?!?!?!?!?!!?
     
         

  3. #178
    Academy Student
    Status
    abejoker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    After reading some of this nonsense, is the manga going out today?
     
         

  4. #179
    Minato Namikaze Pupps's Avatar
    Status
    Pupps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    60
    Location
    brooklawn NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abejoker View Post
    After reading some of this nonsense, is the manga going out today?
    idk. i was searcing for a spoiler but all i got was two pages of the chapter. and im not going to reveal what i saw lol :P its pretty awsome
     
         

  5. #180
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    615
    tired ...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    I also saw what is to be... it's kinda ghey... lol
     
         

  6. #181
    Minato Namikaze Pupps's Avatar
    Status
    Pupps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    60
    Location
    brooklawn NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    I also saw what is to be... it's kinda ghey... lol
    eh i dont think so. i mean yea its typical but its alrite. i wish i can read the whole chapter tho
     
         

  7. #182
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    615
    tired ...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupps View Post
    eh i dont think so. i mean yea its typical but its alrite. i wish i can read the whole chapter tho
    well I was being more literal than figurative ... lol ... I think you know what I mean...
     
         

  8. #183
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Do the both of you want to engage in a battle where you will die???
    may be the battle should be in hell so that i can punish you in my place............. and see my avatar???????its your stupid brother man......he is getting his ass kicked............do you want to be in his place?????????you wanna get your ass kicked too??????????better answer yes if you want taste the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll............... if you see my hell "You'll wet your pants"......

    "A dropout will beat a genius through hard work."its me.................so "shut up or i will kill you".......


    you asked for a battle, right????"Yeah... I'm going to tear you apart. Then drag it out... What, you ask?The insides, of course. A lot comes out, right?????????? I'll give them all to you. I'm always a good boy. Yes, let's do it......................."

    but if you want the fight to be in your place,then let us fight in the bathroom where you can comfort yourself if you wet your pants while fighting me.........anyway i dont care where i fight because i'm gonna kick your uchiha ass!!!!!!



    "Believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 05-19-2010 at 10:58 PM.

  9. #184
    Member AndreJNZ's Avatar
    Status
    AndreJNZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    653
    Location
    Gauteng,South Africa
    Just chillin' out
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Right,Now I'm sitting here pretty in the 20th of May and NO NEW CHAPTER YET????
     
         

  10. #185
    Member DaiDai's Avatar
    Status
    DaiDai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    58
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    whens the next chapter going to be up i already saw it in mangastream but is not here yet.
     
         

  11. #186
    Member AndreJNZ's Avatar
    Status
    AndreJNZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    653
    Location
    Gauteng,South Africa
    Just chillin' out
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    I got it,Muthafka!!!LOLZ at Bee.
    I just hope Naruto doesn't keep on rapping like Bee.
     
         

  12. #187
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    brother that is a warning level, once you make it full you will be removed from the forum forever,,, kukuku, be careful men... lol
    But, what did I do? I think Root is just trying to get me killed...
     
         

  13. #188
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    may be the battle should be in hell so that i can punish you in my place............. and see my avatar???????its your stupid brother man......he is getting his ass kicked............do you want to be in his place?????????you wanna get your ass kicked too??????????better answer yes if you want taste the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll............... if you see my hell "You'll wet your pants"......

    "A dropout will beat a genius through hard work."its me.................so "shut up or i will kill you".......


    you asked for a battle, right????"Yeah... I'm going to tear you apart. Then drag it out... What, you ask?The insides, of course. A lot comes out, right?????????? I'll give them all to you. I'm always a good boy. Yes, let's do it......................."

    but if you want the fight to be in your place,then let us fight in the bathroom where you can comfort yourself if you wet your pants while fighting me.........anyway i dont care where i fight because i'm gonna kick your uchiha ass!!!!!!



    "Believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Are you stupid, Naruto? You never beat Sasuke! Why don't you show the next stage of the battle in your avatar? What makes you think you could possibly face me?
     
         

  14. #189
    Academy Student
    Status
    Helen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Great chapter!!!!!!
     
         

  15. #190
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    But, what did I do? I think Root is just trying to get me killed...
    dont worry brother generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death... that is the way of a ninja.
     
         

  16. #191
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    But, what did I do? I think Root is just trying to get me killed...
    this time we will fight together, we die together if that was meant to be, just to proved that i'm your friend in "light or in darkness"... and in this way you will acknowledge my strength and determination to become an elite ninja...

    p.s.

    even i will be a genin forever!!!! kukuku
     
         

  17. #192
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    this time we will fight together, we die together if that was meant to be, just to proved that i'm your friend in "light or in darkness"... and in this way you will acknowledge my strength and determination to become an elite ninja...

    p.s.

    even i will be a genin forever!!!! kukuku
    Yeah right, fool! I am not Sasuke. You'll die alone =)...
     
         

  18. #193
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    dont worry brother generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death... that is the way of a ninja.
    But seriously, why would I get banned?? My expulsion would only lead to the fourth great ninja war, as many shinoby from Naruto Base would protest...
     
         

  19. #194
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    But seriously, why would I get banned?? My expulsion would only lead to the fourth great ninja war, as many shinoby from Naruto Base would protest...
    brother you just don't get it do you? the fate of uchiha will never be change its a curse from generation to generation, millions of years ahead, your clan will be the same fate as before... remember your blood line is different from us... that bloodline was curse by SO6P.... im not surprise if there will be a forth ninja war, because of that...

    seriously speaking, i don't know also about that, what i think is, that it is also a part of your achievements. not a ban or anything else.
     
         
    Last edited by zapp42823; 05-20-2010 at 05:14 AM.

  20. #195
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    brother you just don't get it do you? the fate of uchiha will never be change its a curse from generation to generation, millions of years ahead, your clan will be the same fate as before... remember your blood line is different from us... that bloodline was curse by SO6P.... im not surprise if there will be a forth ninja war, because of that...

    seriously speaking, i don't know also about that, what i think is, that it is also a part of your achievements. not a ban or anything else.
    You scared me...But I will break that curse and bring peace to the ninja world, even if that means destroying a couple of Senju like yourself...
     
         

  21. #196
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    990
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    is it me or is the chapter late? hope its not a skip week again
     
         

  22. #197
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    is it me or is the chapter late? hope its not a skip week again
    Late only on NB! Did you get the hint? =)
     
         

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •