Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    AKA "The Minato Hater" Prestonyoko's Avatar
    Status
    Prestonyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status. Or
    does he?
     

    Lol

    I laugh at people who say Minato has the best reflexes when Itachi dived through shuriken like a beast.

    Clearly Itachi has the best Reflexes.
     
         

  2. #2
    2番目のソロ sagemode07's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Chillin With Ya Boy
    Posts
    1,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    UNBANNABLE
     

    Re: Lol

    Clearly Tobirama has the best reflexes. Dont mention that fodder Itachi. I shall rename him "Fodder #271"
     
         

  3. #3
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.
     

    Re: Lol

    Didn't it stab him through the leg still?
     
         

  4. #4
    Respected and Feared
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"
     

    Re: Lol

    No one person in Naruto has the top reflexes......

    The people who don't have top teir speed.. have raw reflexes to counter that speed.. Every one in the Kage teir has around the same reflexes.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member -Gold-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Gold- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Posts
    5,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the boss
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Didn't it stab him through the leg still?
    took it like a boss
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Mangekyō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thrace
    Posts
    4,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Lol

    I don't see Itachi dodging A at his top speed.. Itachi is good, but I think Minato has better reflexes/speed.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Bijuu Bomber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In threads Solo'ing them (¬‿¬)
    Posts
    5,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Didn't it stab him through the leg still?
    Yep. Sasuke makes reflexes his bish...
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Lol

    Frankly, Minato dodging the Raikage's attacks twice outclasses this feat by far.
     
         

  9. #9
    この世の救世主, Katsura's Avatar
    Status
    Katsura is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    6,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Juvia <3
     

    Re: Lol

    Minato and Tobirama both have better reflexes than Itachi...
     
         

  10. #10
    Insomniac RoguePatriot's Avatar
    Status
    RoguePatriot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Didn't it stab him through the leg still?
    "Waits for OP to come up with an excuse as to why it happened"
     
         

  11. #11
    AKA "The Minato Hater" Prestonyoko's Avatar
    Status
    Prestonyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status. Or
    does he?
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Didn't it stab him through the leg still?
    Hmm.. maybe because he was sick?

    Zetsu said he's wasn't how he use to be.

    Next.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Rikerslade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self-improvement is
    masturbation.
     

    Re: Lol

    You're wrong.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Clouds's Avatar
    Status
    Clouds is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your imagination
    Posts
    3,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions... or real
    illusions. Hidden in an
    illusion is the real illusion.
    From one illusion will sprout
    another illusion. Hidden in
    truths lie lies, hidden in
    lies hides the truth.
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Prestonyoko View Post
    Hmm.. maybe because he was sick?

    Zetsu said he's wasn't how he use to be.

    Next.
    Not really he said itachi was supposed 2 dodge that easily.. >_>
    If he was serious...
     
         

  14. #14
    Krabby Patty Javaweb's Avatar
    Status
    Javaweb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Broken Palace
    Posts
    3,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    We might be scared but that's
    what makes us stronger!
     

    Re: Lol

    Those reflexes

     
         

  15. #15
    AKA "The Minato Hater" Prestonyoko's Avatar
    Status
    Prestonyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status. Or
    does he?
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyō View Post
    I don't see Itachi dodging A at his top speed.. Itachi is good, but I think Minato has better reflexes/speed.
    Wtf? Minato is only seen as the "best reflex user just because of ftg. He doesnt even need to use any muscle to move or nothing, he uses a jutsu.

    How People truly say Minato has the best reflexes when his Jutsu is Instantaneous.

    Shit, everyone in Naruto would have the best reflexes if they all had ftg.
     
         

  16. #16
    The Hidden One the eagle's Avatar
    Status
    the eagle is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who neg reps me because
    I beat them with facts from
    now on gets neg repped back.
     

    Re: Lol

    Minato dodged a punch from the third fastest character in the series that was mere inches from connecting to his face.I'd like to see Itachi do that.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Hidden One the eagle's Avatar
    Status
    the eagle is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who neg reps me because
    I beat them with facts from
    now on gets neg repped back.
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Prestonyoko View Post
    Wtf? Minato is only seen as the "best reflex user just because of ftg. He doesnt even need to use any muscle to move or nothing, he uses a jutsu.

    How People truly say Minato has the best reflexes when his Jutsu is Instantaneous.

    Shit, everyone in Naruto would have the best reflexes if they all had ftg.
    You have to have amazing reflexes to use FTG effectively.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Lol

    Minatur and Tobireme has bettah reflexas. u_u
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphîm View Post
    Minatur and Tobireme has bettah reflexas. u_u
    Seraphîm has spoken, close this thread.
     
         

  20. #20
    Super Saiyan Vegeto30294's Avatar
    Status
    Vegeto30294 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lol

    Those reflexes

     
         

  21. #21
    AKA "The Minato Hater" Prestonyoko's Avatar
    Status
    Prestonyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status. Or
    does he?
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
    Not really he said itachi was supposed 2 dodge that easily.. >_>
    If he was serious...
    Yeah, insinuating that Itachi has dodged them before. But he couldn't because he was sick.

    Do you not understand??
     
         

  22. #22
    AKA "The Minato Hater" Prestonyoko's Avatar
    Status
    Prestonyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status. Or
    does he?
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by the eagle View Post
    You have to have amazing reflexes to use FTG effectively.
    You have to have amazing reflexes to use something thats instantaneous?

    Nextt.
     
         

  23. #23
    Peacekeeper NowsTheTime's Avatar
    Status
    NowsTheTime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Becoming Hokage.
     

    Re: Lol

    Damn this is one sh*t thread
     
         

  24. #24
    The Hidden One the eagle's Avatar
    Status
    the eagle is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who neg reps me because
    I beat them with facts from
    now on gets neg repped back.
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Prestonyoko View Post
    You have to have amazing reflexes to use something thats instantaneous?

    Nextt.
    The jutsu itself is instantaneous but the user still needs to have the reflexes to attack and then teleport away before the enemy can counter.
     
         

  25. #25
    AKA "The Minato Hater" Prestonyoko's Avatar
    Status
    Prestonyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status. Or
    does he?
     

    Re: Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NowsTheTime View Post
    Damn this is one sh*t thread
    Nowsthetime to gtfo lol
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •