Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 79
  1. #1
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...
     

    Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    I was reading a chapter today where Tobi was fighting Fu and Torune.. Tobi's arm got infected transporting them and he was forced to rip it off.
    As I was looking at the picture I noticed all of the insides of the arm were white.
    Top right picture :Naruto 475 page 11 | One Manga
    I'm starting to think that Tobi is a Zetsu Substitute clone Substitute Technique - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki and it would make sense.
    Theory:
    Madara knew Zetsu way back when, Zetsu followed Madara ... Zetsu was watching the battle between Madara and the 1st (recording like he does now).
    After Madara fell and the 1st had left Zetsu approached Madara as he lay dying.
    Madara told Z that he was dying.. and I believe it was then that Z created this clone we call Tobi, a perfect copy of Madara, yet also a Shell of his former self.. As Z's substitute clone jutsu even copys the persons chakara. That way if sensor types looked and knew Madara's chakara it would show that it was really him. Perhaps this is how he was able to fool Itachi, and even the village elders etc ....
    Zetsu being the Main villan May be interesting but I dont believe it to be him. He is more or less carrying out a dying wish (?) or plan ..
    Support for this may be found through Kisame and Bee's battle.. where it proved to be a Zetsu clone.
    Let me know what you all think the PLAUSIBILITY is...
     
         

  2. #2
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    I was reading a chapter today where Tobi was fighting Fu and Torune.. Tobi's arm got infected transporting them and he was forced to rip it off.
    As I was looking at the picture I noticed all of the insides of the arm were white.
    Top right picture :Naruto 475 page 11 | One Manga
    I'm starting to think that Tobi is a Zetsu Substitute clone Substitute Technique - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki and it would make sense.
    Theory:
    Madara knew Zetsu way back when, Zetsu followed Madara ... Zetsu was watching the battle between Madara and the 1st (recording like he does now).
    After Madara fell and the 1st had left Zetsu approached Madara as he lay dying.
    Madara told Z that he was dying.. and I believe it was then that Z created this clone we call Tobi, a perfect copy of Madara, yet also a Shell of his former self.. As Z's substitute clone jutsu even copys the persons chakara. That way if sensor types looked and knew Madara's chakara it would show that it was really him. Perhaps this is how he was able to fool Itachi, and even the village elders etc ....
    Zetsu being the Main villan May be interesting but I dont believe it to be him. He is more or less carrying out a dying wish (?) or plan ..
    Support for this may be found through Kisame and Bee's battle.. where it proved to be a Zetsu clone.
    Let me know what you all think the PLAUSIBILITY is...
    Madara was also standing infront of a zetsu like plant when he got his arm back
     
         

  3. #3
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    Madara was also standing infront of a zetsu like plant when he got his arm back
    OOOhhhh... And maybe when Kabuto showed that coffin to Tobi(Z clone) he freaked out because he(Zetsu) had devoured Madara's body, and was wondering how he was able to bring it back...
     
         

  4. #4
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    Posts
    4,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    WOW...ur theory make sense
    I nvr tot of that before and yeah...when the first dub of tobi(madara) in the anime. He is wif Zetsu that when tobi wanted to search for Sasori's ring. Hmmm..
     
         

  5. #5
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Great theory bro, thats what probly happens man
     
         

  6. #6
    Faith's Avatar
    Status
    Faith is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Urahara Shop
    Posts
    10,700
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Cool theory...it is believable
     
         

  7. #7
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Nice theory,but I think that something even more interesting will happen.
     
         

  8. #8
    sanin Ero sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    2,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    would be a interesting twist if that does indeed happen.
     
         

  9. #9
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Quote Originally Posted by yashurik11 View Post
    Nice theory,but I think that something even more interesting will happen.
    I agree, however I do believe that this will have a major plot in the story.
    It could explain why everyone believes Madara is still alive when in actuality he is not. As I said I dont believe Zetsu to be the Main villain, but more or less being the means to an end that the Real Madara wanted.
    I think Zetsu was a follower of Madara's back in the day, and was recording the Battle Madara and the 1st had, to develop a game plan for future use. Things didn't go according to their plan, as Madara was defeated, and lay dying. So they both came up with the Idea to use Zetsu to clone Madara and thus giving him new life and a way to carry out his plans after his real body dies.
    Many aspects of this theory fit known knowledge of Tobi. Like why he is a "shell" of his former self. Also why Tobi has never really engaged in battle (was always more of a diversion). Why we have yet to see his EMS. Why Tobi and Zetsu are so close. How Tobi replaced his arm. Why Itachi believed him to be the real Madara, along with everyone else. Why he has knowledge of Madara's past and the past of others.
    The only part for me that doesn't fit is why Tobi wears a mask, If Zetsu's clones can make an exact copy of anyone he has ever touched, then what is the need for the mask?
    Maybe Madara was so disfigured from his battle with the 1st that Zetsu's clone could not replace the damage so to speak. Or maybe the mask has a more significant value like a way to channel chakara for some means.
    Any Ideas behind the mask? Please no Obito... lol... Although I must admit that the clone theory could support that as well... Like a hybrid Madara/Obito clone. but I'm not gonna go there..
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    wOW.....DUDE GREAT THEORY.. REALLY INTERESTING...........!!!!!!
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member jovardo's Avatar
    Status
    jovardo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    great theory..dude its really nice two thumbs up
     
         

  12. #12
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    thanx yall... more to come...
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Guido's Avatar
    Status
    Guido is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Germany(Magdeburg)
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    I agree, however I do believe that this will have a major plot in the story.
    It could explain why everyone believes Madara is still alive when in actuality he is not. As I said I dont believe Zetsu to be the Main villain, but more or less being the means to an end that the Real Madara wanted.
    I think Zetsu was a follower of Madara's back in the day, and was recording the Battle Madara and the 1st had, to develop a game plan for future use. Things didn't go according to their plan, as Madara was defeated, and lay dying. So they both came up with the Idea to use Zetsu to clone Madara and thus giving him new life and a way to carry out his plans after his real body dies.
    Many aspects of this theory fit known knowledge of Tobi. Like why he is a "shell" of his former self. Also why Tobi has never really engaged in battle (was always more of a diversion). Why we have yet to see his EMS. Why Tobi and Zetsu are so close. How Tobi replaced his arm. Why Itachi believed him to be the real Madara, along with everyone else. Why he has knowledge of Madara's past and the past of others.
    The only part for me that doesn't fit is why Tobi wears a mask, If Zetsu's clones can make an exact copy of anyone he has ever touched, then what is the need for the mask?
    Maybe Madara was so disfigured from his battle with the 1st that Zetsu's clone could not replace the damage so to speak. Or maybe the mask has a more significant value like a way to channel chakara for some means.
    Any Ideas behind the mask? Please no Obito... lol... Although I must admit that the clone theory could support that as well... Like a hybrid Madara/Obito clone. but I'm not gonna go there..
    madara has a huge stack of eyes in his laboratory..also it seems rinnengan eyes ,too...(chapter482 laboratory..and chapter 486 he take out the rinnengan)....the mask is one of his back up plan...i think maybe he only hid the second eye...to let the opponents don`t know which sort of eye he has in the other site...why take out the rinnegan?..i think he needs the rinnengan eye to summon gedo mazo and in the next time non of the beasts will be catched --there will be fights--...he say he want to prepare for battle that`s why he needs his second sharingan eye for the fully use of EMS f.e.to controll the beasts in fight...maybe this is an example how could it be i think...thats my opinion about the mystery of the mask

    p.s.sry for my english out of practise

    cool theory
     
         
    Last edited by Guido; 05-26-2010 at 04:59 AM. Reason: because sync to the theme

  14. #14
    Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not sure yet
    Posts
    10,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    great theory reps
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    how can his clone use the transportation jutsu and not his main body? if its a clone should it be really able to use the same ability of the original user? why doesnt zetsu just make a clone army of itachi and the fallen akatsuki soldiers? dont think this theory will come into the manga but its better then the tobi=obito crap
     
         

  16. #16
    -Tauburn-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tauburn- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Posts
    10,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    its just a theory but it sounds like a good one
     
         

  17. #17
    Sora the keyblade wielder Sora007's Avatar
    Status
    Sora007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greece, Athens
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    It's a very good theory and it may be the truth. We will see in the next chapters....
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Wow thats awesome
    if it goes that way the whole story will bring different outcome
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    I agree... the moment that arm ripped off... I knew he was fake (or zetsu's clone)....
    nice eye... :D
     
         

  20. #20
    Member PainShinra's Avatar
    Status
    PainShinra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Alabasta
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Not bad theory, good job.
     
         

  21. #21
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Quote Originally Posted by NipponIchi View Post
    how can his clone use the transportation jutsu and not his main body? if its a clone should it be really able to use the same ability of the original user? why doesnt zetsu just make a clone army of itachi and the fallen akatsuki soldiers? dont think this theory will come into the manga but its better then the tobi=obito crap
    well, he can use the same techs as the original, just as he did with Kisame .. just not to the same extent... I believe that he may be limited on how may 'real' clones he can make, kinda like Naruto and SM ... Also I missed this before, but on this page you can clearly see Tobi get his arm back from a Zetsu like plant after fighting Ao.. which lends more credence to this..
    Naruto 486 page 05 | One Manga
    Something else I thought about is Zetsu always knows where Tobi is, and Tobi also can track people, however it seems that it is only people he has come in contact with. My reasoning for this is, Tobi being a Zetsu clone, he can place chakara-less spores on people Like at the Kage summit.. and use these to track people.
    I'm sticking to this theory until it is proven wrong.. cause all the pieces are there, and it makes total sense.
     
         

  22. #22
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    hah, as much as this is possible, I cant get to think thats what happened. I mean really, it is interesting, but if thats what happened I would be dissapoined in Kishis ability to make plots. We could make thousands of predictions like this, but theres no points to it. U have forgot two important facts: FIRSTLY: did it ocure to u that the arm is white, because the manga is black and white? also as much as I recall Zetsus clones would be green? wouldnt they? But thats an another unsure fact, cuz the anime hasnt got that far to show us the true collors. Thats a hole in ur theory, ya cant be sure what the color of the arm is. And SECONDLY : Zetsu cant have made a clone of Madara, because first of all we dont know if he is immortal or not, and if he was theres no solid proof that Madara knew him. And second of all, Madara fooled Hashirama into believing he is dead with Izanagi, which is pretty obvious.
    The only question left is, what did Kabuto summon in that coffin.
     
         

  23. #23
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Quote Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
    hah, as much as this is possible, I cant get to think thats what happened. I mean really, it is interesting, but if thats what happened I would be dissapoined in Kishis ability to make plots. We could make thousands of predictions like this, but theres no points to it. U have forgot two important facts: FIRSTLY: did it ocure to u that the arm is white, because the manga is black and white? also as much as I recall Zetsus clones would be green? wouldnt they? But thats an another unsure fact, cuz the anime hasnt got that far to show us the true collors. Thats a hole in ur theory, ya cant be sure what the color of the arm is. And SECONDLY : Zetsu cant have made a clone of Madara, because first of all we dont know if he is immortal or not, and if he was theres no solid proof that Madara knew him. And second of all, Madara fooled Hashirama into believing he is dead with Izanagi, which is pretty obvious.
    The only question left is, what did Kabuto summon in that coffin.
    Well first flaw in your argument is .... Being black and white, if an arm was ripped off it is going to bleed .. which all the blood I have seen so far shows up black in the black and white scans.
    Plus explain to me how Tobi grew a new arm, which happened right in front a Zetsu like plant ... Oro is the only one I've seen be able to regenerate, and I dont think he ever did a limb that was torn or cut off...
    Second: Zetsu is made up of two halves, black and white ... only his shell or whatever you want to call it is green .. Otherwise his Kisame clone would have been green as well.
    Yes you have a point about not knowing their pasts ... But this is a theory ...
    you are also making an assumption about Izanagi .. we still dont know what happened.. and I HIGHLY doubt that EMS grants immortality ... even through Izanagi ..
    So until proof can be shown, I think my theory hold more weight over the other theories...

    And lastly, you said you'd be disappointed in Kishi's ability to make plots ... This would be a huge twist ... and not is a bad way...
     
         

  24. #24
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    Well first flaw in your argument is .... Being black and white, if an arm was ripped off it is going to bleed .. which all the blood I have seen so far shows up black in the black and white scans.
    Plus explain to me how Tobi grew a new arm, which happened right in front a Zetsu like plant ... Oro is the only one I've seen be able to regenerate, and I dont think he ever did a limb that was torn or cut off...
    Second: Zetsu is made up of two halves, black and white ... only his shell or whatever you want to call it is green .. Otherwise his Kisame clone would have been green as well.
    Yes you have a point about not knowing their pasts ... But this is a theory ...
    you are also making an assumption about Izanagi .. we still dont know what happened.. and I HIGHLY doubt that EMS grants immortality ... even through Izanagi ..
    So until proof can be shown, I think my theory hold more weight over the other theories...

    And lastly, you said you'd be disappointed in Kishi's ability to make plots ... This would be a huge twist ... and not is a bad way...
    Well, the truth is that we too dont know about Madaras abilities, what he is capable of. I didnt say the theory isnt plausible, I just dont think that way. Still, even though ya havent seen blood, ya cant be sure, but I guess thats why its called a theory, so lets say it may be that way.
    Anyways, referring to the part that I bolded, I think that u are wrong, sure theres no true immortality as Kakuzu said, but a few things ought to be accepted, like the fact that it is stated in the manga, I dont know who said that but I'm sure it has been said, that the EMS gives the user immortality. But on the other side, we dont know its side effects, its limits, and its effects on the user, meaning we dont know the form of the immortality. Remember Hidan, he is a true immortal, Kakuzu also, but Kakuzu has to collect hearts, and about Hidan I dont know, but Im pretty sure he also has some limits, his body that is, but we dont know that. So, Madara can be an immortal, but he must have some limits, I'm pretty sure I saw rinkles under his eyes when he took the mask off to Sasuke.
    Tell me this, if Madara is actually a clone, why does Zetsu speak with him? We have seen them two alone in several occasions, there was no one else but them two, so why talk? Why not just undo the jutsu and see what the clone has found out?
    I dont say it would be a bad twist, I just said that I would be dissapointed. Madara is the ultimate villain, the whole character is great, I guess what I mean is that I like his character, it would just be a disappointment, at least to me, to know that he is just a clone.
     
         
    Last edited by Taboo; 06-11-2010 at 06:42 PM.

  25. #25
    <((o))> <((o))> -FlyingThunderGod-'s Avatar
    Status
    -FlyingThunderGod- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The New World
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu and Madara ... *THEORY*

    That makes more sence then any other theory!!!!!
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •