Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    I will sing alone.

Obito Uchiha .

Obito Uchiha was (or is) the best villain in Naruto in my opinion .

Some of you will say he is lame , some of you will say he's meh , some of you will say he's alright/good , but I'd like to share my thoughts on Obito's character .

Now firstly , if you hate Obito because Tobi was not Izuna , then that's an unreasonable opinion . If you love Tobi but hate Obito , then that makes no sense . Why ? Tobi is Obito . Obito is Tobi . It's the same . Tobi was the same person . But when the maske broke off , Kishimoto had the right to give him the development . And I think that Obito's character and developement is the one of the best in Naruto Anime/Manga . You will ask me why do I think so , it would be because I love the fact how a stupid child turned out to be a legendary mastermind . He's a complex character , a damaged man and he is still fighting for the good of the world . Kishimoto has added him so depth in 50 chapters , that's amazing . Now regarding the lastet chapter , this chapter made me like Obito a lot more . Kishimoto, with this chapter , said to us that Obito is starting to doubt his actions . He started to imagine his alternative life , and that was the most intersting part of this chapter for me .

Now , take a good look at this pic .

You can see in the picture Obito , Rin , Kakashi and Madara .

Now let me explain what was my purpose to add that picture .

I do admit that Rin's death was the thing that made Obito crazy , and he turned back to Madara . Why ? It's because Tsuki no Me . Madara was brainwashing Obito even before he found out Rin's death . If Madara didn't tell him about the plan , he would probably kill mist ninjas again and then deal with Kakashi or something like that . When Kakashi killed Rin , Obito rememberd Madara's words " There are winners , but losers too" " Where there are lights , there are also shadows " . Obito was still young and naive at that time . He was shocked from both Madara and Rin . The poor guy got shocked and went to Madara for a better future for the world .

Now , some of you will say " See , this is all for Rin " .

Don't get me wrong , I really didn't thought that he was doing this for Rin . The fact that he knows that Rin choose her own death , this is what made things clear for me . He does not blame Kakashi , of course , he blames the system that made Kakashi trash and killed Rin . Then he began to realize that there's no more hope in this world. There will be always someone who seeks war and true peace does not exist . This is what made Obito what he is now . He never was evil , he is doing this for the good of the world . He is the true hero , but he is doing this in a wrong way . This chapter added Obito more depth to his complex character . It's awesome how Kishimoto portrays Obito's character . And I'm glad that Kishimoto is doing a good job with him . Kakashi understand Obito very well , it's because even Kakashi suffered too , but he was with his friends . But Obito's mind was destroyed by Madara and the plan .

Though he still "uses" the memories of his team to strengthen his will . He did the same when Madara was controlling him and when Juubi was killing him . This is why Obito's my favorite character . I admit that he was wrong that he turned his back his friends , but that all was Madara's doing . Madara thought Obito as his victim and pawn , but Obito realized it from the start .

This chapter made me that whatever happens to Obito , he will always be my favorite character .

Thanks for reading . :D

Pixie Queen
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Pixie dust for everyone!~~

Re: Obito Uchiha .

You saw the flashback. He won't be a villain for much longer. Anyways everything he did was under Madara's orders, he got played like a fiddle.

Status
    Jul 2012
    I will sing alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    You saw the flashback. He won't be a villain for much longer. Anyways everything he did was under Madara's orders, he got played like a fiddle.
    Did you even read the thread >

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013

No: you are effectively the only person in the entirety of NB that praises Obito to this extent. Furthermore, Obito is, de facto, the worst written character; and this is within an already extremely mediocre Shounen manga.

Stop this mindless praise of Obito. He is terrible.

Banned
    Status
    Dunno

Obito will be good next chapter

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaant View Post
    And once we see flashback of someone he's going to die. It just happens. Even Obito was like "Why the **** am I thinking about this right now?"

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

agree, obito is my favorite, too.

i like him because everyone got butthurt just because of a fictional character, like the guy who posted first in this thread.

obito is a well written character, the proof is that everyone hated him and got buthurt.
    if they wouldnt be that, then obito would be a bad written. kishi put more heat on the manga.

Last edited by AlexXx; 10-16-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    #Santawashere!!#HenrikisEvil!!
    #Nefer4Mod!!#Drizzy4GMod!!
    #KladisBACK #JanaistheBest
    #Noni4Sensei!!#NK4Mod!!
    #Exon4Host

I liked the Thread and Now I hope everyone knows that Obito is a good guy Doing good things the Wrong way He even started do doubt his actions thinking that another way was possible but there is no turning back.Back then he was like Naruto now he is the opposite of that the perfect final villain of this series and Manga a Great Thread Kladara keep up the Good work

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has Godly status.

obito is the Worst Villian IMO...Madara is better then obito

Status
    May 2013
    Illusions... or real
    illusions. Hidden in an
    illusion is the real illusion.
    From one illusion will sprout
    another illusion. Hidden in
    truths lie lies, hidden in
    lies hides the truth.

I read the thread...

But he still is one of the worst villians imo :l

Status
    __

I preferred Tobi a lot more, Obito is okay as long as he doesn't change his ways imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo View Post
    Didnt read.
    Madara is a better villain. He trolled Obito hardcorely, and right now, all of this is because Madara. #dealwithit.
    Obito is just a noob who got friendzoned. He is strong cos of the DNA he got which probably was handed from Orochimaru to him.
    Madara a better villain? LOL

MoonWalker
    Status
    Nov 2012
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara ∞]

Couldn't agree more & couldn't said it better. Really nice bro.! : )

Obito is such an awesome Character.. Reading Obitos Part in this Chapter was really emotional. As you said, he wanted the Good, but in a Wrong/Bad way.

He really is complex. Kishi did a brilliant job with Obitos development.

Conclusion = Obito is one of the best characters of all time. Haters gonna hate.

Status
    Dec 2012
    embrace your dreams... and...
    whatever happens.. protect
    your honor....

I really enjoyed reading it, good job man

Status
    Jul 2012
    I will sing alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaki View Post

No: you are effectively the only person in the entirety of NB that praises Obito to this extent. Furthermore, Obito is, de facto, the worst written character; and this is within an already extremely mediocre Shounen manga.

Stop this mindless praise of Obito. He is terrible.
    In fact ?? So you call that a fact ??

I'm not going to change my opinion because you think he's terrible .

He is the best written character for me

Status
    Oct 2012
    `David.

Quote Originally Posted by kladarakun View Post
    Obito Uchiha was (or is) the best villain in Naruto in my opinion .

Some of you will say he is lame , some of you will say he's meh , some of you will say he's alright/good , but I'd like to share my thoughts on Obito's character .

Now firstly , if you hate Obito because Tobi was not Izuna , then that's an unreasonable opinion . If you love Tobi but hate Obito , then that makes no sense . Why ? Tobi is Obito . Obito is Tobi . It's the same . Tobi was the same person . But when the maske broke off , Kishimoto had the right to give him the development . And I think that Obito's character and developement is the one of the best in Naruto Anime/Manga . You will ask me why do I think so , it would be because I love the fact how a stupid child turned out to be a legendary mastermind . He's a complex character , a damaged man and he is still fighting for the good of the world . Kishimoto has added him so depth in 50 chapters , that's amazing . Now regarding the lastet chapter , this chapter made me like Obito a lot more . Kishimoto, with this chapter , said to us that Obito is starting to doubt his actions . He started to imagine his alternative life , and that was the most intersting part of this chapter for me .

Now , take a good look at this pic .

You can see in the picture Obito , Rin , Kakashi and Madara .

Now let me explain what was my purpose to add that picture .

I do admit that Rin's death was the thing that made Obito crazy , and he turned back to Madara . Why ? It's because Tsuki no Me . Madara was brainwashing Obito even before he found out Rin's death . If Madara didn't tell him about the plan , he would probably kill mist ninjas again and then deal with Kakashi or something like that . When Kakashi killed Rin , Obito rememberd Madara's words " There are winners , but losers too" " Where there are lights , there are also shadows " . Obito was still young and naive at that time . He was shocked from both Madara and Rin . The poor guy got shocked and went to Madara for a better future for the world .

Now , some of you will say " See , this is all for Rin " .

Don't get me wrong , I really didn't thought that he was doing this for Rin . The fact that he knows that Rin choose her own death , this is what made things clear for me . He does not blame Kakashi , of course , he blames the system that made Kakashi trash and killed Rin . Then he began to realize that there's no more hope in this world. There will be always someone who seeks war and true peace does not exist . This is what made Obito what he is now . He never was evil , he is doing this for the good of the world . He is the true hero , but he is doing this in a wrong way . This chapter added Obito more depth to his complex character . It's awesome how Kishimoto portrays Obito's character . And I'm glad that Kishimoto is doing a good job with him . Kakashi understand Obito very well , it's because even Kakashi suffered too , but he was with his friends . But Obito's mind was destroyed by Madara and the plan .

Though he still "uses" the memories of his team to strengthen his will . He did the same when Madara was controlling him and when Juubi was killing him . This is why Obito's my favorite character . I admit that he was wrong that he turned his back his friends , but that all was Madara's doing . Madara thought Obito as his victim and pawn , but Obito realized it from the start .

This chapter made me that whatever happens to Obito , he will always be my favorite character .

Thanks for reading . :D
    You said he was fighting for the good of the world. The fuq?

Status
    Jul 2012
    I will sing alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXPATHSSENNIN View Post
    I liked the Thread and Now I hope everyone knows that Obito is a good guy Doing good things the Wrong way He even started do doubt his actions thinking that another way was possible but there is no turning back.Back then he was like Naruto now he is the opposite of that the perfect final villain of this series and Manga a Great Thread Kladara keep up the Good work
    Thanks bro :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ObitoGokuKakashi View Post
    Couldn't agree more & couldn't said it better. Really nice bro.! : )

Obito is such an awesome Character.. Reading Obitos Part in this Chapter was really emotional. As you said, he wanted the Good, but in a Wrong/Bad way.

He really is complex. Kishi did a brilliant job with Obitos development.

Conclusion = Obito is one of the best characters of all time. Haters gonna hate.

True that
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonsinater View Post
    I really enjoyed reading it, good job man
    Glad you enjoyed it :D

Quote Originally Posted by roncato View Post
    You said he was fighting for the good of the world. The fuq?
    He is the villain after all .

Last edited by Skorm; 10-16-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    what Status?

for all those saying Madara is a better villain, what the heck is he doing?...
    ever sense Hashirama arrived he can't focus on his own plan...
    and if all he has to do is stab Hashirama to gain his power what is taking him so long?...

I like Obito and I agree about his plan, but I'm gonna be disappointed if he turns good now...

Last edited by Gdamon; 10-16-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Haven with Artemis fowl for a holiday -: Update -: Bulter sucks ass, he took my alcohol.
    Susano'o

Obito truly believes the world and everything in it is fake and that's why in his own mind he isn't murdering anyone as they're fake. He believes he has to create infinte tsukuyomi for everyone to be happy, he truly believes that is the only way.

Repped +

Last edited by Super7; 10-16-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo View Post
    Didnt read.
    Madara is a better villain. He trolled Obito hardcorely, and right now, all of this is because Madara. #dealwithit.
    Obito is just a noob who got friendzoned. He is strong cos of the DNA he got which probably was handed from Orochimaru to him.
    the fuq?
    i could say same about madara. only got stronger and get rinnegan because of stolen senju dna.

and it was clearly stated that obito didnt turn evil just and only because of rin. but haters wont hear to manga facts and rather just ignore them.

and the dna obito got was from madara, what the heck has it do to with orochimaru.

Bangg bangg rinnegan human puppet's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post ya'l psn's on my profile
    if you play storm 3 i will add
    you

To the people criticizing Obito, what did you want? another generic "bad guy" , another maniac that did everything for no reason? ya'll buggin that would be boring, obito is an amazing antagonist and character. Tears came to my eyes when i saw his face in the hokage monument.

Status
    Dec 2012
    in the akatsuki hideout reanimating the sage of the six paths
    if you wish to kill me, then
    hate me and hold that hate
    against me when we meet again
    v/_\v

Obito ia my fav characters in the whole naruto serires and this is right he was forcing everyone in a bad way of the.world and did things good but in the wrong way

Status
    Jun 2012
    You! False God! I've killed
    your kind before.

Excellent insight into Obitos reasons for war. Good thread

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    BEST THIEF NA

Didn't read, but I agree with you.

Obito was a great villain.

I only hope he dies by Madara or saving Kakashi I don't know but if he dies by this bond's power then I'll be very upset.

Status
    Jun 2012
    O..bi...to..?

Nice thread, not much more to say, you covered everything.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Did not read but Obito is definitely the biggest mistake kishi made

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»