I need help
Hey NB! So you see, I have this project I have to do for my english class. This is the assignment:
Design a teaching tool appropriate for a 7th or 8th grade student on one of the grammar topics covered in class. Your teaching tool should meet the following criteria:
(1) Be able to open and close,
(2) Can be mounted and dismounted on a wall without the use of thumbtacks, nails or push-pins.
(3) Uses at least three different materials
(4) Makes at least some use of computer text and graphics
(5) Uses between 4 and 8 colors.
(6) Can be visible from a distance in the classroom, and yet is small enough so that it can be easily carried or stored in a book bag.
(7) Has an original design and does not rely on something already fabricated and sold in a store.
Now you see, the topics that I have in mind to discuss are either Indirect Objects or Linking Verbs. But the problem is, I don't know what to make, nor how to make it interesting. I have to present this to the class, but I don't want some boring ass presentation made just for a grade. I want to make it interesting and fun. But right now I can't come up with any ideas. So due to my brain fart, do you guys have any good ideas I could try out to make my presentation interesting?
If I do take any ideas from you guys, I'll put my own spin on it of some sort, I wont completely rip off of whatever ideas given
BTW:Sorry that I posted this threat twice, I wasn't sure which section it was supposed to go to.