44 42.72%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 495 Discussion and 496 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    i think next chapter is on the kage's side, preparing for battle against madara & kabuto...all of you will be eager to know how naruto and the beast fought but it will not happen to this coming chapter... kukuku
    That could be right but Kishi could stick on Naruto too because he has to move faster and get Sasuke back on Konoha's side even if it is only for Naruto's sake. As we have seen previously there is no one who is in total sync with Naruto when he is battling thus he usually ends up alone during the final stages. With Sasuke they are usually in sync which means that there would be someone standing beside him battling to the end rather than just watching him.

I just think that the real war would start after Sasuke is back on Konoha's side. I could be wrong though. Anyway Sasuke does not need Akatsuki any more. He has gotten what he went there for. It is time for him to fly off.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura could end up representing the legendary sannin in this war and it is also a good way to get Sasuke back into Konoha since almost everyone else in Konoha apart from Naruto want him dead. Through Naruto we have seen that Konoha is willing to accept you if you can defend them from enemies.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

gr8 job naruto i liked this chapter next week should be cool

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Again only 16 pages...but it was very nice! it wasn't boring anyway it can't have fights in every chapter! There would be no story...
    Don't you think Naruto is becoming more like his father? I mean he's calmer now, more mature etc...
    Next chapter will be EPIC! Naruto VS Kyuubi!!! (a Real battle at last)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Lord,

If you just want to see fighting then just wait until there is a fight. Naruto is more about the reason of why everything is like it is. It really is very detail about everything and I love it.

Today's chapter was awesome because NOW we know for sure that Naruto has FAITH in himself. He BELIEVES in him more than he ever did from the beginning of naruto manga series. FROM NOW ON, we will see a complete changed naruto. A naruto that does not questions himself anymore. A naruto that does not blame anyone for anything wrong. Naruto has finally MATURE. This was the whole point of the chapter. To see a mature Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think he have the power to defeat him even if it is in physical battle, THE SAGE MODE + BEE + SEMPAI YAMATO... maybe this time he will also try to use the power you gave him... by the way what is this power you gave? lolipop? just like the one drawn in your family crests? try this link for legendary japanese crests Crests 1
    Could the power also be something to destroy Madara. Itachi could have left insurance with Naruto just in case the Amaterasu he left in Sasuke failed because he knew that Madara was after Naruto.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the chapter was good, damn kids that only wants to see one fight after the other. go and read bleach! there has been fights for the last 100 chapters

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what the hell, did he just say FIGHT the kyuubi???

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MNarutoFan View Post
    Again only 16 pages...but it was very nice! it wasn't boring anyway it can't have fights in every chapter! There would be no story...
    Don't you think Naruto is becoming more like his father? I mean he's calmer now, more mature etc...
    Next chapter will be EPIC! Naruto VS Kyuubi!!! (a Real battle at last)
    yup he is nw...im happy naruto is much more mature nw..yup cant wait for next chap...:D:D

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
    Most likely we would not get to see Sasuke's heavenly eyes next week. Kishi knows that people are waiting for that so he would most likely drag it a bit more.

Hey Itachi Sama, I heard that you were the master but don't you think that your foolish punk brother is going to surpass you eventually. That is ofcourse if he keeps himself alive. How in the heavens did you a master end up being Kabuto's puppet anyway? :D
    until now you always want to hurt your big brother... you have to understand him once in a while men....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post
    Good Lord,

If you just want to see fighting then just wait until there is a fight. Naruto is more about the reason of why everything is like it is. It really is very detail about everything and I love it.

Today's chapter was awesome because NOW we know for sure that Naruto has FAITH in himself. He BELIEVES in him more than he ever did from the beginning of naruto manga series. FROM NOW ON, we will see a complete changed naruto. A naruto that does not questions himself anymore. A naruto that does not blame anyone for anything wrong. Naruto has finally MATURE. This was the whole point of the chapter. To see a mature Naruto.
    :D His maturity can also be seen through his feelings about being Hokage. He used to say that he would for sure be the greatest Hokage of all, then came he could not be Hokage if he could not save Sasuke and now he is the number one candidate. It shows that he opens the door for someone else other than him being Hokage.

I also think that the last two chapters were there to help Naruto deal with the Sasuke issue. Gaara and some of the villagers did put a doubt in him regarding who Sasuke had become. Through KB he has found out that you love your friends no matter what. Then him facing an evil Naruto. It opened his eyes to the fact that everyone has hatred just like Sasuke. This has just given him the extra strength to understand Sasuke and to fight extra hard in order to bring him back home.

I hope KB gives Naruto a sword.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Boring? Like real life not all victories are base on actions and taming the Fox is not going to be all action as well. Naruto needs to form a partnership with the Fox the same way Bee did with the 8 tail. This may entail not just physical combat alone but psychological battle as well. The Fox hate of the world must be redirected from destruction to constructive behavior, I predict That a battle of wills will ensure between Naruto and the fox for control of wills of each for control. In a partnership to work their must be give and take by both sides in order for it to work. This going to be an interesting confrontation on how much the fox is willing to give in to Naruto to form a partnership and how much is Naruto going to give in to the fox without sacrificing personal believes and convictions. Naruto,s will of Fire will be soul y be tested.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteplague View Post
    another boring chapter
    Sort of, but not nearly so bad as last week's. Last week we saw a bunch of backstory and character development for somebody we didn't care about (Motoi). This week, we saw good character development from somebody we do care about (Naruto). He embraced his dark side and cleared the uncontrolled evil from his own heart. That's pretty awesome and it sets the stage for the next part of the training.

Last week I gave the issue a 1 vote. This week I gave it a 4 for exactly that reason.

I'm extremely interested to see how this battle is going to play out. Will it be a figurative, imaginary battle like we just saw between the two Narutos, or will it be a real, physical battle? If so, how will the fox get safely out of Naruto for fighting without killing Naruto and without setting it free to wreak havoc? I'm very interested to see how they explain it.

When we look back at the Rasengan training, Naruto had to perform several steps, building on each one to perfect the technique. I suspect this battle will be a lot like that: Naruto will have to overcome the fox with goodness and compassion in order to tame it. There may be some real punch-and-kick fighting until Naruto learns the trick, but after that it's going to be all talks and hugs.

I'm also extremely interested to see what the result of this training is going to be. What cool techniques or abilities is Naruto going to gain when he learns to utilize the fox?

Also, when the hell is Kisame going to make his move? Waiting until after this training when Naruto is exhaused might be a good time for him.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quite a good chapter and next weeks is going to be even better, but knowing kishi he will switch the story over to sasuke and make use wait =/

The best bit was bee saying motha ****a

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

looks like naruto has developed his talk no jutsu in this chapter and created a new jutsu:hugg no jutsu !!! :D

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No Naruto next week.

I mean there will be Naruto manga, but Naruto will make a few appearance. I think Kishi will switch to persons like Sasuke, Madara or the Kages. :D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok did anyone else notices it or was it just me?
    Killerbee is like Snoop Dogg >.>
    look what he said at the end "fo shizzle" >.>
    good chapter tho

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
    Hey Itachi Sama, I heard that you were the master but don't you think that your foolish punk brother is going to surpass you eventually. That is ofcourse if he keeps himself alive. How in the heavens did you a master end up being Kabuto's puppet anyway? :D
    Actually Itachi was a master when Naruto, Sasuke, Kabuto, etc. were still weak physically, mentally and spiritually. Now that everyone has matured and improved, and also the fact that Itachi was already dead, he became an easy target for Kabuto.
    Don't worry Itachi Sama, either Naruto or your little brother will eliminate Kabuto for using you as a puppet.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishimoto played too much PERSONA 4 coped all from that game yami naruto vs naruto... its all copied and booring chapter..... like naruto in persona4.......
    and naruto is gonna be ***** rapper its more irratating.....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto's talk no jutsu will defeat that kyuubi, just like what he did to nagato. lol

gayest ninja ever - naruto.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I watched the new episode of anime and the end of that bonus with karin sasuke and suigetsu
    man that was awesome i laughed so good .... man that karin.........

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Seemed much much better than the spoiler. Well should be interesting to see how Naruto is going to fight the nine tails but what I didn't like was the way the evil Naruto was defeated. Seems kinda love-story/romance-ish. Anyway good chapter.
    It's not romance....

It's BROMANCE!

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was a very good chapter from next week it will be the real deal or at least I hope so

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    It's not romance....

It's BROMANCE!
    LOL

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

until now you always want to hurt your big brother... you have to understand him once in a while men....
    I am not hurting my big brother, I am just making a bit of fun of him. He accused me of stealing his eyes when he left them for me you know. Anyway, I know that he is the master and he would come with a one liner to put me in my place and then poke my head with love, so no worries.

Nisan, if I hurt you I am sorry.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with Yamato...
    Naruto Rapping.... .... wonder how Sakura or Hinata will react????