Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito and his Kamui

i find it funny that when people talk about it, its always like "itachi/sasuke whoever will figure it out and kick his ass". really? it took the genius kakashi several tries to figure it all out.
    1. the first fight in the forest, poor kakashi/sakura/shino didnt know wtf was going on and they are smart.
    2. kakashi realised obito would have to be tangible to capture naruto and aimed for that to capture him with mokuton.
    3. kakashi still barely understood the jutsu and provided a bit of advice till by FREAKING CHANCE AND LUCK, he kamui'd a kunai and it scratched the mask. he then had to confirm the theory with a rasengan warping.

so kakashi, one of the undisputed geniuses in the series, took 3 or 4 tries to fully get what obito does. and thats just with one jutsu. im not even getting into the mechanics of the mazo, barrier and izanagi. fighting obito is a completely uphill battle for anyone with no intel or little intel.

whats anyones natural conclusion if they see their attacks failing and slipping through again and again? either obitos a ghost, or its a genjutsu or its some weird density manipulation like martian manhunter. the dimension thing, without the second kamui eye, is not gonna be anyone's final conclusion about the ability much less their FIRST GUESS. more importantly when he passes through solid matter, his chakra completely vanishes. so even a sensor is gonna have a hard time figuring it out that his power comes from his sharingan or timing his attack precisely enough.

obitos not gonna tell them either. one of the reasons why hes freaking smart.and like i said, he has so much shit left to fall back on if its bypassed. maybe a fighter will believe they can make obito use up the jutsu limit. but no one is gonna know it is an uninterrupted 5 minute time limit before hes tangible again. i stil dont know how that works. is obito immediately fully tangible no matter what if the 5 minutes is up? how is it konan found that out? how did she find anything out? as far as we know the only thing obito was doing in the past 16 years was go to the mist village and control the sanbi jin.

oh and another thing: he warped fu and torune but they didnt try and hit the random body parts flying in there whne he fought konan? that means he had to have gone in there himself at some point and genjutsu'd them. or he can use genjutsu by simply phasing out his EYEBALLS. man thatd be creepy as hell. floating eyes stare at you, bam your KO'd.

Last edited by USSJ Future Trunks; 10-22-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/

Re: Obito and his Kamui

Kamui is haxxed. Itachi gets shiited on by ms obito.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeking truths via my orbs.

Kamui is the ultimate jutsu to troll.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Its true. The only way to counter kamui is to have full info & prep as konan has shown us (she's the only one who effectively nullified kamui).

I assume this was your point?

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    pricks

oh and another thing: he warped fu and torune but they didnt try and hit the random body parts flying in there whne he fought konan? that means he had to have gone in there himself at some point and genjutsu'd them. or he can use genjutsu by simply phasing out his EYEBALLS. man thatd be creepy as hell. floating eyes stare at you, bam your KO'd.
    This was fun to read and it's well put kinda explains why fu and torune were tied when he re kamui'd them for Kabuto to demonstrate the Edo tensei

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

Kamui is awesome.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally I dont think it takes a genius,with zero knowledge of his abilities its common sense that he has to be solidified to attack, aim for that, speed is obitos worst nightmare as minato showed us.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama

Mehn.....was waiting for someone to clear that up....*****

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always

The easiest way to defeat him is to use genjitsu and take over his mind. Itachi is a genjitsu master. He may not be able to counter the jitsu itself but he could easily defeat him by ensnaring him in his genjitsu, changing his perception of time, Trapping him in either Kotoameratsuri or Izanami or Tsukuyomi and if he has any back up to guard him while he cast genjitsu then Obito looses. This is why Obito put off his plan until Itachi died.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    The easiest way to defeat him is to use genjitsu and take over his mind. Itachi is a genjitsu master. He may not be able to counter the jitsu itself but he could easily defeat him by ensnaring him in his genjitsu, changing his perception of time, Trapping him in either Kotoameratsuri or Izanami or Tsukuyomi and if he has any back up to guard him while he cast genjitsu then Obito looses. This is why Obito put off his plan until Itachi died.
    well everything you said could have another meaning...! 1st genjutsu doesn't work against MS user...! show me a scan it does....! Izanami requires quite a bit of time and obito has more knowledge on uchiha than itachi so i don't think it'll work on him....! KA is shishui jutsu and itachi couldn't use it...! he said so himself "it's not like i didn't use it, i couldn't" (on sasuke because it wasn't ready till after his death) ....! and why obito didn't attack konoha?? it's a tricky question but it could be because itachi could have exposed his secret to everyone that madara is alive and so 5 nations could have hindered his plans...! other could be that obito was true to his word...! he promised itachi that he won't lay a hand on konoha if he makes him ally in destroying uchihas....! or it could be that he was afraid of itachi( afterall itachi is a trickster) but that's the least plausible guess....!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Kamui doesn't work on Konan

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    That awkward moment,when your
    in a middle of an argument and
    you realize you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    The easiest way to defeat him is Trapping him in either Kotoameratsuri or Izanami or Tsukuyomi .
    Kotoamatsukami was inactive at the time. And if Sasuke was able to break the Tsukuyomi with only a Sharingan then obviously Obito will be able to easily break it with his MS. As for Izanami, remember Itachi said that Izanami was made to counter Izanagi so I'm assuming Izanagi can also count Izanami or they nullify each other.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Izanami
    why would that do anything? obitos aware of it and can probably use it himself
    speed is obitos worst nightmare as minato showed us.
    obito can handle speed as shown in his battle with bm naruto

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    That awkward moment,when your
    in a middle of an argument and
    you realize you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    is obito immediately fully tangible no matter what if the 5 minutes is up?

I think the 5 minutes limit means he can only travel through solid objects for 5 minutes then he would be tangible again, meaning if he was doing it without stopping he would only phase through stuff for 5 minutes, that's probably why she made the explosion last 10 minutes.

the torune and fu part, it could be true that he did tie them up back then or he only tied them up when he was about to take them out for Kabuto, I doubt they would remain tied up for that long

also the reason they didn't attack his body parts it could be because Kamui is probably huge as a universe or at least as huge as a planet so we have no proof that the parts always show up at the exact same location, let's say Kamui is parallel to our dimension. Torune and fu were sucked near the Kage summit, now he fought Konan at Amegakure so it's possible the body parts showed up at a location parallel to Amegakure instead of the Kage summit (This would explain why when Kakashi wrapped Deidara's explosion that one time it didn't hit Obito's body parts or when he wrapped Pein's missiles or the nail). Kakashi was able to get Obito with the Kunai because they were at the same location.... this is all speculation on my part though

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交

Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Kamui is haxxed. Itachi gets shiited on by ms obito.
    nope its the opposite really

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

also the reason they didn't attack his body parts it could be because Kamui is probably huge as a universe or at least as huge as a planet
    thats probably true. sauske and karin were there yet fu and torune didnt try to kill sasuke/vice versa