Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 54
  1. #1
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Posts
    7,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama
     

    I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Hashirama defeated a 100% kyuubi + a more stronger ps

    While a 50% kyuubi + a fodder ps defeated juubito.....which led me to believe that Hashirama>juubito
     
         

  2. #2
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ SanjiNL's Avatar
    Status
    SanjiNL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I dunno.
    Posts
    2,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Keep dreaming.
     
         

  3. #3
    現実は地獄です Kurolight's Avatar
    Status
    Kurolight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    #PlotNoJutsu.
     
         

  4. #4
    Everztar's Avatar
    Status
    Everztar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bird of paradise only
    alights on the hand that does
    not grasp.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    u don't get it do you? =p

    let's say Madara in the Yin... which had a pet fox... THAT'S the 50%

    Naruto + Sasuke is the Yin and Yang with a brute force of power... that's the 100%
    their power combined is the ultimate weapon... and Madara didn't have no Sage Mode :3

    u got it all wrong duuuuuude

    A jinchuuriki will always be stronger than someone using the Bijuu as a summoning jutsu.
    remember that.
     
         
    Last edited by Everztar; 10-22-2013 at 09:41 AM.

  5. #5
    Member lawagbemava's Avatar
    Status
    lawagbemava is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    obviously this is just rubbish
    jubbito is strong than hashirama
     
         

  6. #6
    NOTHING -CURSE-'s Avatar
    Status
    -CURSE- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ober there
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    nothing
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    I don't think Juubito got defeated by that one hit.
     
         

  7. #7
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    Hashirama defeated a 100% kyuubi + a more stronger ps

    While a 50% kyuubi + a fodder ps defeated juubito.....which led me to believe that Hashirama>juubito
    A bijuu without a jin is weaker compared to a bijuu with a jin, you would know this had you actually payed attention. I don't want to be rude, but such statements should have been backed before the thought of posting this statement.

    Obito is the most powerful character in the series, aside from the obvious, Sage of Six Paths. He has been dealing with top-tier characters for hours in the Narutoverse. Before becoming the Juubi's host, he was top three or arguably two, it is debatable.

    Pre-Jin
    - Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai. Gai and Kakashi would obviously be Kyuubi cloaked and replenished often. (He also used a lot of chakra to control Gedo Mazo/Bijuus).

    Post-Jin
    -Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, Hiruzen and Naruto.

    If you think Hashirama can handle any of the groups above, than you are obviously biased.

    EDIT: Just adding my other post to this.

    Going off of common sense alone, BM Naruto is quite a bit more powerful than Kurama without a jin. Though we can also factor in, facts.


    • Kurama has zero speed feats outside of a jin, he is to big.
    • Naruto and Kurama are two minds, therefore they can actually formulate a strategy together. Madara just controlled the Kyuubi without any interaction as such.
    • Going off of TBB feats as well, BM Naruto is comparable to Kurama at 100% with this technique.
    • Naruto has Shunsin which he implements with BM/KCM.
    • Nine tails is a giant target, unable to avoid the majority of the attacks fired at him.
    • The cloak withstood a blow from Juubi's TBB, so don't compare durability.
    • Nine tails can no longer be tamed by Hashirama because he is within Naruto.



    Just because the Kyuubi has more firepower, doesn't say it has the means to defeat a Bijuu with a human controlling it or befriending it.
     
         
    Last edited by Blunt; 10-22-2013 at 10:09 AM.

  8. #8
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    I think these people are knocking you with out any solid reasoning to back it up. They keep saying "a bijuu without a jin is weaker" as if the fact that the kurama only having half of his strength doesn't even matter.

    A jin with only the bijuu's yang is not going to be as strong as a full powered yin and yang bijuu.

    And Madara's PS has been shown to be as big as a mountain ON IT'S OWN, without having to engulf a tailed beast.

    Throw in the fact that Naruto did have SM, that probably makes Naruto/Sasuke about equal but that's about it.

    Now add the fact that Hashirama took on Madara's version of the technique and he also has SM, I really don't see why any of you feel like Hashi>Juubito is such a stretch. It's simple, Hashi's wood statue was done while Hashi was in SM. If that thing tanked Madara's PS+the real Kurama, it would give Juubito problems, who is weak against senjutsu
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    A bijuu without a jin is weaker compared to a bijuu with a jin, you would know this had you actually payed attention. I don't want to be rude, but such statements should have been backed before the thought of posting this statement.

    Obito is the most powerful character in the series, aside from the obvious, Sage of Six Paths. He has been dealing with top-tier characters for hours in the Narutoverse. Before becoming the Juubi's host, he was top three or arguably two, it is debatable.

    Pre-Jin
    -Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai. (He also used a lot of chakra to control Gedo Mazo/Bijuus).

    Post-Jin
    -Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, Hiruzen and Naruto.

    If you think Hashirama can handle any of the groups above, than you are obviously biased.
    What's funny is Obito didn't even handle the first group, he was losing until Madara showed up.

    -They found out Kamui.
    -He was failing to warp them the whole match.
    -Gedo Mazo was getting beat around
    -The Bijuu were taken out.

    If Madara hadn't showed up Obito would be a dead man, and that was just Kakashi, KM Naruto, Killer B, and Gai. A group that Hashirama would handily take down.

    Obito didn't even handle Naruto and Sasuke when they both went full power (Though he was restricted due to having to prep IT, meaning no Juubi) as seen in the manga. Your comparison is flawed.
     
         

  10. #10
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    A bijuu without a jin is weaker compared to a bijuu with a jin, you would know this had you actually payed attention. I don't want to be rude, but such statements should have been backed before the thought of posting this statement.

    Obito is the most powerful character in the series, aside from the obvious, Sage of Six Paths. He has been dealing with top-tier characters for hours in the Narutoverse. Before becoming the Juubi's host, he was top three or arguably two, it is debatable.

    Pre-Jin
    - Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai. Gai and Kakashi would obviously be Kyuubi cloaked and replenished often. (He also used a lot of chakra to control Gedo Mazo/Bijuus).

    Post-Jin
    -Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, Hiruzen and Naruto.

    If you think Hashirama can handle any of the groups above, than you are obviously biased.
    thread raper....! aren't ya...!
     
         

  11. #11
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    why do you care?
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    maybe Hashirama can, I mean he does have sage mode...
     
         

  12. #12
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Posts
    7,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    A bijuu without a jin is weaker compared to a bijuu with a jin, you would know this had you actually payed attention. I don't want to be rude, but such statements should have been backed before the thought of posting this statement.

    Obito is the most powerful character in the series, aside from the obvious, Sage of Six Paths. He has been dealing with top-tier characters for hours in the Narutoverse. Before becoming the Juubi's host, he was top three or arguably two, it is debatable.

    Pre-Jin
    - Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai. Gai and Kakashi would obviously be Kyuubi cloaked and replenished often. (He also used a lot of chakra to control Gedo Mazo/Bijuus).

    Post-Jin
    -Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, Hiruzen and Naruto.

    If you think Hashirama can handle any of the groups above, than you are obviously biased.
    Lmao....Hashirama stomps the Akatsuki
     
         

  13. #13
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post

    If Madara hadn't showed up Obito would be a dead man, and that was just Kakashi, KM Naruto, Killer B, and Gai. A group that Hashirama would handily take down.
    man ya are funny...!
     
         

  14. #14
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    I think these people are knocking you with out any solid reasoning to back it up. They keep saying "a bijuu without a jin is weaker" as if the fact that the kurama only having half of his strength doesn't even matter.

    A jin with only the bijuu's yang is not going to be as strong as a full powered yin and yang bijuu.

    And Madara's PS has been shown to be as big as a mountain ON IT'S OWN, without having to engulf a tailed beast.

    Throw in the fact that Naruto did have SM, that probably makes Naruto/Sasuke about equal but that's about it.

    Now add the fact that Hashirama took on Madara's version of the technique and he also has SM, I really don't see why any of you feel like Hashi>Juubito is such a stretch. It's simple, Hashi's wood statue was done while Hashi was in SM. If that thing tanked Madara's PS+the real Kurama, it would give Juubito problems, who is weak against senjutsu
    This destroys the shitsuusenju:

    http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8f3b1831.png

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    If Madara hadn't showed up Obito would be a dead man, and that was just Kakashi, KM Naruto, Killer B, and Gai. A group that Hashirama would handily take down.


    OT: OP is obvious troll and fanboy. Obito stomps Hashi like a fodder with absolute low diff.
     
         
    Last edited by Dimitri Rascalov; 10-22-2013 at 10:02 AM.

  15. #15
    SENNIN RikudouMadara's Avatar
    Status
    RikudouMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between this world and all others...
    Posts
    4,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    I'd have to disagree....Hashirama is no doubt a powerhouse, but...



    Also this was Obito before Sennin Mode....just saying....
     
         

  16. #16
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    why do you care?
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    What's funny is Obito didn't even handle the first group, he was losing until Madara showed up.

    -They found out Kamui.
    -He was failing to warp them the whole match.
    -Gedo Mazo was getting beat around
    -The Bijuu were taken out.

    If Madara hadn't showed up Obito would be a dead man, and that was just Kakashi, KM Naruto, Killer B, and Gai. A group that Hashirama would handily take down.

    Obito didn't even handle Naruto and Sasuke when they both went full power (Though he was restricted due to having to prep IT, meaning no Juubi) as seen in the manga. Your comparison is flawed.
    you could look at it that way, but they couldn't land one blow for about 30 or more chapters...

    and even after they broke his mask he used a fire technique on the same level as Madara...
     
         

  17. #17
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    I think these people are knocking you with out any solid reasoning to back it up. They keep saying "a bijuu without a jin is weaker" as if the fact that the kurama only having half of his strength doesn't even matter.

    A jin with only the bijuu's yang is not going to be as strong as a full powered yin and yang bijuu.
    Going off of common sense alone, BM Naruto is quite a bit more powerful than Kurama without a jin. Though we can also factor in, facts.
    • Kurama has zero speed feats outside of a jin, he is to big.
    • Naruto and Kurama are two minds, therefore they can actually formulate a strategy together. Madara just controlled the Kyuubi without any interaction as such.
    • Going off of TBB feats as well, BM Naruto is comparable to Kurama at 100% with this technique.
    • Naruto has Shunsin which he implements with BM/KCM.
    • Nine tails is a giant target, unable to avoid the majority of the attacks fired at him.
    • The cloak withstood a blow from Juubi's TBB, so don't compare durability.
    • Nine tails can no longer be tamed by Hashirama because he is within Naruto.


    Just because the Kyuubi has more firepower, doesn't say it has the means to defeat a Bijuu with a human controlling it or befriending it.
     
         
    Last edited by Blunt; 10-22-2013 at 10:07 AM.

  18. #18
    Scorpion King Sunagura's Avatar
    Status
    Sunagura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    赤砂のサソリ
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Jubito feats aren't impresive.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession4440 View Post
    man ya are funny...!
    I hope you don't think B, KM Naruto, Kakashi and Gai are beating Hashirama.


    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    I hope you don't think B, KM Naruto, Kakashi and Gai are beating Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gdamon View Post
    you could look at it that way, but they couldn't land one blow for about 30 or more chapters...

    and even after they broke his mask he used a fire technique on the same level as Madara...

    Until they figured out his weakness, then they hit him and Madara came. The only reason they didn't hit him is cause they didn't know his weakness.

    Yeah, a fire technique that Naruto easily tanked.
     
         

  20. #20
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Posts
    7,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    You guys are saying BM Naruto>>100% kyuubi???
     
         

  21. #21
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I hope you don't think B, KM Naruto, Kakashi and Gai are beating Hashirama.
    Naruto gives Kakashi a kyuubi cloak and Kamui takes Hashirama out. The same kamui that was gonna finish off the Juubi.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    Naruto gives Kakashi a kyuubi cloak and Kamui takes Hashirama out. The same kamui that was gonna finish off the Juubi.
    KM Naruto can't do that, only BM Naruto can transfer chakra.
     
         

  23. #23
    General Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    KM Naruto can't do that, only BM Naruto can transfer chakra.
    this is BM Narudo when fighting Obito [1].

    Yeah if you mean KCM Narudo then sure Hashirama would win.
     
         

  24. #24
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    KM Naruto can't do that, only BM Naruto can transfer chakra.
    Your point being would be? Naruto was only using KCM during the first half of the fight, he upgraded to BM and started transferring chakra. This was during the middle of the battle at this point. Hashirama is not handling those four, he can definitely push them far, but he won't win in the end.

    His sheer power alone can't compare to what Naruto, Bee, Gai and Kakashi have shown in terms of teamwork, Kakashi can Kamui Bee with with the help of Naruto's chakra, that alone states enough. They can definitely form a strategy to wipe Hashirama out, regardless of your opinion on it.

    Four minds are much greater than one.
     
         
    Last edited by Blunt; 10-22-2013 at 10:17 AM.

  25. #25
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    23,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more

    Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    Lmao....Hashirama stomps the Akatsuki
    he can't .
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •