Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Check these stats out, its from the Databook Kishi wrote;

    Hiruzen Sarutobi

    Ninjutsu 5
    Taijutsu 5
    Genjutsu 5
    Intelligence 5
    Strength 3
    Speed 3
    Stamina 3
    Hand seals 5

    This is during his old age, Strength, Speed and Stamina should be lowered, well because his old.

    Now how strong was Hiruzen in his prime? That stats should have been a bit higher Making him without doubt stronger than anyone out there, since he who have the highest stats.

    Here is other points too;

    • Only known Shinobi that can tell which jutsu the opponent will use simply looking at his hand seals (Proof of Prowess in Knowledge)

    • Somehow stopped both Orochimaru's 3rd Coffin and Shinju's Chakra Absorption

    • Analyzed Obito's new found power within seconds, giving a report that's rather in full detail and how it works.

    • For knowing every jutsu within Konoha, so he possibly knows FTG and Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.

    • Said to be the strongest of all Kage's and Hokage ???

    I wish Kishimoto gave him more screen time, something's don't convince me...

     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    PainToTheEarth is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Solo Throne
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm THe creation of all things
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    he is Weak


    itachi was said to be invincible. so please STfu
     
         

  3. #3
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    he is Weak


    itachi was said to be invincible. so please STfu
    Obvious fan boy lol
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    PainToTheEarth is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Solo Throne
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm THe creation of all things
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Obvious fan boy lol
    you say im a Fanboy when we both use Databook?
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Uchiha Sutona's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Sutona is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    in the darkness
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    yooo just chilling!
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    • Somehow stopped both Orochimaru's 3rd Coffin and Shinju's Chakra Absorption


    No he did not. Orochimaru was unable to summon the 3rd coffin because of the reaper death seal.
     
         

  6. #6
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Yeah, where are those scans that actually justify the hype?

    The databook gives information reflecting the information only told at that certain time & point in the series and it also has been proven to have false points. Due to the fact that databooks are only made to reflect information at the given time, later disproved by the progression of the manga.
     
         
    Last edited by Blunt; 10-22-2013 at 03:06 PM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    PainToTheEarth is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Solo Throne
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm THe creation of all things
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    Yeah, where are those scans that actually justify the hype?

    The databook gives information reflecting the information only told at that point in the show and it also has been proven to have false points, (due to the fact that databooks are only made to reflect information at the given time, later disproved by the progression of the manga.)
    and so Hiruzen is Complete fodder and Nowhere near his hype


    OT:

    • Said to be the strongest of all Kage's and Hokage ???

    i mean serious. did you just say? he can beat hashirama
    even Old ass man couldn't save the village against kyuubi. yet minato could. his hype is my shit yu know
     
         

  8. #8
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    and so Hiruzen is Complete fodder and Nowhere near his hype
    I wouldn't go as far as to say he is fodder, he is still very strong. Enma alone has some decent feats, especially in the latest chapters. His intelligence is pretty good, as he was able to break down the black substance's ability quickly. He certainly is not "god-like or top tier".

    Going by feats, he isn't even top 25. Don't know where he would be on the list with feats, but it isn't high until we see more.
     
         
    Last edited by Blunt; 10-22-2013 at 03:15 PM.

  9. #9
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    The Databook doesn't prove anything .

    Hiruzen is nothing but old hype & sad speeches , he is the weakest of them all .
     
         

  10. #10
    #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    kazekaine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    4,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need a Name change >_>
    share dat premie over here.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    Yeah, where are those scans that actually justify the hype?

    The databook gives information reflecting the information only told at that certain time & point in the series and it also has been proven to have false points. Due to the fact that databooks are only made to reflect information at the given time, later disproved by the progression of the manga.
    he found edo hashi and tobirama with ease in the infinite darkness jutsu.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    Yeah, where are those scans that actually justify the hype?

    The databook gives information reflecting the information only told at that certain time & point in the series and it also has been proven to have false points. Due to the fact that databooks are only made to reflect information at the given time, later disproved by the progression of the manga.
    I'm just pointing out what Kishimoto states over and over in Part 1.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    he found edo hashi and tobirama with ease in the infinite darkness jutsu.
    If that's all you bring to the table, than sorry. You won't convince anyone that his hype is justified, because it is far from so.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member MuerteMiAmigo's Avatar
    Status
    MuerteMiAmigo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don Frye > your favorite
    character.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Yeaaaaaaaa
    I believe in Hiruzen Sarutobi
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    PainToTheEarth is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Solo Throne
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm THe creation of all things
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as to say he is fodder, he is still very strong. Enma alone has some decent feats, especially in the latest chapters. His intelligence is pretty good, as he was able to break down the black substance's ability quickly. He certainly is not "god-like or top tier".

    Going by feats, he isn't even top 25. Don't know where he would be on the list with feats, but it isn't high until we see more.
    above 25 is Close to fodder
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    PainToTheEarth is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Solo Throne
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm THe creation of all things
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    I'm just pointing out what Kishimoto states over and over in Part 1.
    Like i said. Databooks doesn't prove anything. Itachi was said to be invincible.

    Manga first need to show your power untill we can say you live up buy your name (God shinobi)

    if he really is that strong. Kishi would've let him work
     
         

  16. #16
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Its a shame, really..how many jutsus has he shown us? definitely not worth a 5, idk what kishi was thinking tbh.

    Btw minato couldnt be summoned because his soul was trapped inside the RDS.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member MuerteMiAmigo's Avatar
    Status
    MuerteMiAmigo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don Frye > your favorite
    character.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    Like i said. Databooks doesn't prove anything. Itachi was said to be invincible.

    Manga first need to show your power untill we can say you live up buy your name (God shinobi)

    if he really is that strong. Kishi would've let him work
    as much as i like Sarutobi....this is true. look at Minato...Kishi has said "he is stronger than any dead ninja besides maybe one" but look how he is making him look dumb and weak compared to tobirama. Kishi always nerfs people. he did it with neji too
    but im still a hiruzen believe im waiting for him to do something big
     
         

  18. #18
    ANBU Meekz89's Avatar
    Status
    Meekz89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stay down with my day 1
    niggaz, and we in the club
    screaming No New Friends, No
    New Friends, No,No,New!
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Seeing as in Edo form he was able to easily keep up with Hashirama, and Tobirama. As well as help create the most powerful barriers ever.

     
         
    Last edited by Meekz89; 10-22-2013 at 05:11 PM.

  19. #19
    Super Saiyan Vegeto30294's Avatar
    Status
    Vegeto30294 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Enma > Hiruzen.
     
         

  20. #20
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    5,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you lower your guard, Even
    for a second, i will hug you.
    To death, of course. I
    wouldn't do a half assed job.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Ok. This should end the damm argument.

    Hiruzen was the strongest during the first part of naruto.
    That was the part that the databooks were based on. If it was now, he would probably get 3.5s in thing.
     
         

  21. #21
    Immotal Truth Fiddstx's Avatar
    Status
    Fiddstx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Beyond The Boundary
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Part time love is the life
    round here, where never done.
    #HxH,
    #GrandChariotEscortServices
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Data means nothing if he doesn't apply it.

    I mean have we ever seen him actually win a fight in the series? No.Not that I recall.
     
         

  22. #22
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Sutona View Post
    • Somehow stopped both Orochimaru's 3rd Coffin and Shinju's Chakra Absorption


    No he did not. Orochimaru was unable to summon the 3rd coffin because of the reaper death seal.
    smart Zeppelin fanboy is smart

    OT haters gone hate there's no point in arguing with them they don't use much logic
     
         

  23. #23
    Lord Sandaime startup97's Avatar
    Status
    startup97 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Hiruzen is seriously underrated here! Watch him pull out an OP jutsu in the next chapter and than wait for the bandwagon to arrive!
     
         

  24. #24
    nINja SANE UltimateDeadpool's Avatar
    Status
    UltimateDeadpool is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Sutona View Post
    • Somehow stopped both Orochimaru's 3rd Coffin and Shinju's Chakra Absorption


    No he did not. Orochimaru was unable to summon the 3rd coffin because of the reaper death seal.
    Yet Hiruzen did a handseal with the specific purpose to stopping the 3rd coffin, and believed that his jutsu worked.

    Kishimoto also presented a retcon. Orochimaru has to resurrect people before he puts them into coffins, if Minato was placed in a coffin that means Orochimaru already resurrected him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Data means nothing if he doesn't apply it.

    I mean have we ever seen him actually win a fight in the series? No.Not that I recall.
    Information presented is pivotal unless disproven, or an otherwise illogical fallacy.

    That is poor logic. Not only does that leave too much of a gray area for many characters, but Old Hiruzen did win his fight against Orochimaru.
     
         
    Last edited by UltimateDeadpool; 10-22-2013 at 10:42 PM.

  25. #25
    #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    kazekaine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    4,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need a Name change >_>
    share dat premie over here.
     

    Re: Hiruzen is really godlike...

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDeadpool View Post
    Yet Hiruzen did a handseal with the specific purpose to stopping the 3rd coffin, and believed that his jutsu worked.

    Kishimoto also presented a retcon. Orochimaru has to resurrect people before he puts them into coffins, if Minato was placed in a coffin that means Orochimaru already resurrected him.
    exactly. seems that people hear believe the coffin is is the ritual when its just a way to summon the already resurrected person.
    this is the ritual:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •