*Waiting on sensei^^*

Link to previous training

While I wait I'll perform the last set of techniques he explained

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.
    I begin by running towards a random target, say a clone, at moderate speed. Once I get into short range of him, I take two last steps to bring my to a position where I can actually strike him. With these two last steps, I bend my knees partially, bringing my body lower and gathering momentum, which I use to spring upwards and deliver a menacing right foot kick to the chin of the clone. This sends the clone flying through the air.

As the clone is launched into the air I jump after him, and follow his trajectory closely while remaining in his blind spot. As he gets to the maximum height capable and begins to fall back to the ground, upper bod first, I grab both his ankles, wrap my feet tightly around his body, and plummet with him into the ground.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Re: Taijutsu with Rexii [Holmez]

Meh, first things first.
    Tell me all you know of Taijutsu, how does it work. Who are some famous users, what is chakra enhanced taijutsu? Or should i say nintaijutsu?
    What styles of taijutsu are used in the narutoverse, also name some styles you know of in real life.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Meh, first things first.
    Tell me all you know of Taijutsu, how does it work. Who are some famous users, what is chakra enhanced taijutsu? Or should i say nintaijutsu?
    What styles of taijutsu are used in the narutoverse, also name some styles you know of in real life.
    Was trying to avoid this <_<...Goes to copy-paste from previous training

Taijutsu simply means hand to hand combat/ close quarter combat. It is a fighting style where the user utilizes his raw natural physical abilities relying on gained strength and stamina from training in offense and defense. In more basic terms, it simply involves the kick-punch activity. Although limbs are the main points of contact in taijutsu, the whole body functions as a set to produce the exquisite effect.Nintaijutsu is the use of chakra to further enhance taijutsu moves. Mostly power/strength or speed. Taijutsu users = Guy, Rock Lee . Nintaijutsu users= Neji, Hinata, Sakura, 5th Hokage(I swear I can't remember her name Xd)

A type of taijutsu used in the narutoverse is the Strong Fist. In real life there is kung fu, kick boxing, boxing, etc

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Tsunade.

Okay not bad i guess.

Ok now my training is a little different than some.

PHP Code:
    [B]Describe how to do it[/B]:
    [
    B]How many hand seals does it have[/B]:
    [
    B]Advantages[/B]:
    [
    B]Disadvantages[/B]:
    [
    B]Combos and possible uses[/B]:
    [
    B]How to defend against it[/B]:
    [
    B]Image of the technique[/B]: 
    Using this form, please explain the techniques you last learned, and at the bottom of the explanation ask any relevant questions you have, and bare in mind questions are important, so ask them whenever you can.
    It won't impede training it will make it better overall.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Merci

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.
    Describe how to do it: After acrobatically launching my target several feet into air, I jump after him and position myself opposite to his orientation. I then grab his ankles firmly, wrap my legs around his waist, and then plow him into the ground head first.
    How many hand seals does it have: none
    Advantages: If done correctly it could conclude a fight, since landing head first is not something recoverable from instantly.
    Disadvantages: I think there's rarely a time when you can use it.
    Combos and possible uses:Shadow of the Dancing Leaf + Peregrine Falcon Drop
    How to defend against it: I would use Lightning Release Amour to shock the person.
    Image of the technique:

Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.
    Describe how to do it: I think this technique simply involves mirroring the movement of an opponent who has been struck.
    After launching an opponent into the air via a strong kick to the chin, I jump after him and while staying in his blind side mirror his movements exactly to create the best orientation for an attack.
    How many hand seals does it have: none
    Advantages: Paves the way for a strong and accurate attack
    Disadvantages: Doesn't deal any damage itself. Again, I think there's rarely an occasion when you could actually use this in battle.
    Combos and possible uses:Shadow of the Dancing Leaf + Peregrine Falcon Drop
    How to defend against it: Since its not really an attack, I don't see how to defend. Correct me if I'm wrong
    Image of the technique:

Questions: Nope, not on these.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Good, i been hella inactive.
    So i will make up for the lost time.

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

(Rakanken) - Nirvana Fist
    Description: A powerful shoulder smash followed by a strong punch.

(Naruto Rendan) - Naruto Barrage
    Description:After making 4 clones they attack with kicks that launch the foe into the sky and the original hits the enemy on the shoulder sending them flying back to the ground.

(Shishi Rendan) - Lions Barrage
    Description: A variant technique of the Front Lotus, It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

(Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.

Do all of those.