Status
    Mar 2012
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.

Re: Detective L vs Shady Doctor [closed]

I can't find my bio. It's a Nekura with basics mastered (minus tai), some rain, some toads and some jellyfish..

Seeing the opponent at mid range, Shunsui grins and decides not to even take off his super badass pink cloak off. u_u Using his chakra beneath you to manipulate the earth Shunsui creates two small, fast rising pillars underneath both of your feet. He raises the pillars at such an angle that you'll be jolted forwards towards him in a quick fashion. Seeing as you're in mid air and thrown off balance from the sudden push from below, Shunsui infuses a single kunai with wind chakra and throws it at your abdominal area. Hmm, the name's Shunsui Nekura, care to let me know yours? If you survive.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

As Yamato stands facing an odd man that is wearing a pink cloak,he wanted to crack a joke,but there was no time to do so.Yamato feels the Earth beneath his feet changing,and quickly thinks of a plan.As the pillars rise beneath Yamato's feet,he concentrates his Fuuton chakra in his mouth and turns his head to his right,your left,and blows out a stream of air.This pushes his body to the left,at that time the pillars almost hit him slightly upward,almost forward.He was now in mid air,travelling to his left.

The man then launches a kunai,that easily blows past Yamato,as he was now in another position.In this time,Yamato had started to gather his Katon chakra in his mouth.He then releases three giant fireballs that upon impact,will explode into a geyser of flame.Yamato then lands safely,on the left side from where he intially was.

"I am Yamato..but why..a pink cloak <_>"

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release:
    Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to
    change direction in mid-air at high speeds by
    simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user
    can also use this technique by blowing it at the
    ground and causing a dust cloud to rise,
    concealing the users location and movement.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three
    giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors,
    then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective L View Post
    As Yamato stands facing an odd man that is wearing a pink cloak,he wanted to crack a joke,but there was no time to do so.Yamato feels the Earth beneath his feet changing,and quickly thinks of a plan.As the pillars rise beneath Yamato's feet,he concentrates his Fuuton chakra in his mouth and turns his head to his right,your left,and blows out a stream of air.This pushes his body to the left,at that time the pillars almost hit him slightly upward,almost forward.He was now in mid air,travelling to his left.

The man then launches a kunai,that easily blows past Yamato,as he was now in another position.In this time,Yamato had started to gather his Katon chakra in his mouth.He then releases three giant fireballs that upon impact,will explode into a geyser of flame.Yamato then lands safely,on the left side from where he intially was.

"I am Yamato..but why..a pink cloak <_>"

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release:
    Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to
    change direction in mid-air at high speeds by
    simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user
    can also use this technique by blowing it at the
    ground and causing a dust cloud to rise,
    concealing the users location and movement.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three
    giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors,
    then erupt into a geyser of flame.

>.> I'm gonna try new shit. Like new combos..
    _______

Pink is a sign of love, and my love for my clan is shown by making my clan cloak pink, simple.. plus It's a fashion statement!!
    As the wind kunai flies by you I simply grin while manipulating some earth in that area. I force a single spike to emerge from the ground that would strike the wind kunai in the center and at such an angle that the kunai's trajectory would completely change, darting at your new mid air location. The kunai would pierce you in your right ribcage as you're releasing your fireballs in my direction. u_u Watch out on your right!!!!
    As the fireballs are fired straight at me I simply use my left hand to grab a sword from my right hip. I'd quickly hold the sword in front of me while rotating it like a propeller that is aimed at your fireballs thus creating a large shield of raw chakra that takes on the form of a half dome that covers my entire frontal position. This allows me to intercept and disperse all three fireballs while you're stabbed fatally by the quick moving kunai.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) -
    Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(pa-fekuto-shi-rudo) Perfect Shield
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description:While the user is in possesion of his sword he holds it with one of his hand and tranfers pure chakra in it and rotates it in a circular motion and a shield of pure chakra is formed which is capable enough of blocking all the elemental jutsu upto A rank(shield is broken completely) and below (Shield suffers a little damage but can take on one more attack)

~need to be taught by gitanshu~
    ~Can only be used 2 time~

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

As Yamato flies through mid air,the kunai changes direction due to the earth spike that the man with the pink cloak brought up.He then pulls out his own sword from his hip and channels his Fuuton chakra into it while the man was busy with his fireball.He then swings his sword in a horizontal manner,towards the kunai that approaches from his right,releasing a wave of wind that stops it,then sheathing his sword again.

He then lands on the ground,and sees the man had dealt with the fireball.He mixes his Suiton and Doton chakra to form his Moku chakra,he forms the Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake handseals.He immediately sends his Moku chakra beneath his opponents position and then manipulates it to form into a wooden prison,that erupts from the ground with great speed,that traps the man inside.The wooden prison isn't a lot bigger than the man.After doing so,Yamato forms the Boar → Dog → Ram handseals,and points both his palms forward and blasts a spiralling wall of water towards the man.Yamato did this to ensure that if the man were to use a Raiton based attack to get out of the wooden prison,he would be electrocuted.

"Interesting..a fashion statement."

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake converts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

As Yamato flies through mid air,the kunai changes direction due to the earth spike that the man with the pink cloak brought up.He then pulls out his own sword from his hip and channels his Fuuton chakra into it while the man was busy with his fireball.He then swings his sword in a horizontal manner,towards the kunai that approaches from his right,releasing a wave of wind that stops it,then sheathing his sword again.

He then lands on the ground,and sees the man had dealt with the fireball.He mixes his Suiton and Doton chakra to form his Moku chakra,he forms the Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake handseals.He immediately sends his Moku chakra beneath his opponents position and then manipulates it to form into a wooden prison,that erupts from the ground with great speed,that traps the man inside.The wooden prison isn't a lot bigger than the man.After doing so,Yamato forms the Boar → Dog → Ram handseals,and points both his palms forward and blasts a spiralling wall of water towards the man.Yamato did this to ensure that if the man were to use a Raiton based attack to get out of the wooden prison,he would be electrocuted.

"Interesting..a fashion statement."

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake converts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

As the shinobi Yamato somehow figures the kunai was redirected, Shunsui is kind of baffled but then again it could be anything. How'd he know? Is the kid a doujutsu user or sensor? Or... Is he psychic? This may be troublesome. >.> Watching you unleash the wind from your sword to attempt a deflection of the kunai, Shunsui does a single hand seal which allows him to manipulate the wind chakra around the kunai. The wind would near instantly begin to rotate ferociously and expand into a large, 6 foot long spear that darts straight through your gust and past your sword to pierce directly through your ribs, ripping your side open as it tears through your body completely.. This gives you little to no time to react seeing as the kunai was already closing in before the wind expanded and it picked up even more velocity.

(Fuuton: Kanui Batsu) - Wind Style: Wind Blitz
    Type: Offensive/Attack
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: A simple yet advanced technique. After infusing and coating a kunai with wind. The user will then throw it at the intended target, and when deemed necesary, the user may wave 1 handseal, making the wind coating the kunai expand and spin around the kunai taking the shape of a spinning spear; with the kunai as it's epicenter while spinning aswell. Said spear is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, capable of slicing and shreadring human flesh with ease. This technique follows a sraight path only, thus, only moves foward and in a single direction.

May only be used on 1 kunai at a time.
    May only be used x4 per battle.
    May only be taught by Loki

As you handle that Shunsui does a single hand seal which allows him to create a rainy environment, making it rain across the terrain by using chakra in the sky. Before any of the rain can even near the ground Shunsui manipulates the rain to converge in the sky and make a large spear of condensed water in the clouds that simply floats up there, ready to be launched whenever he feels like it. Usually there would be a slight pause in the rain fall, giving a hint towards something happening in the sky. But since Shunsui makes the rain spear before the rain even nears the ground or the two shinobi, there would be no real pause, you'd just know It's raining once the pause is over and the rain freely drops, giving Shunsui a sense of all chakra pools around..

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu)
    - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Ame no Yari) - Rain Spear
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By using chakra to condense a large amount of rainwater into one place, the user creates a spear of water in the clouds. The spear can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. The water will stay in the form of spear for a short amount of time (three posts). If the spear is not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain. The only warning this technique gives is a second pause in the rain when the water is gathered and condensed.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

OOC: Taking a chance here,VM me if it's invalid lol #Noob
    As the wind blast does not destroy the kunai ( a damn kunai <_> ) Yamato knows it is incoming and near.A huge spear appears and as it almost about to pierce through Yamato,he transforms his body into water,thus making the spear pass directly through his "liquid" form.Yamato falls to the ground as water and immediately he forms back.

It starts to rain,and Yamato immediately touches the ground and sends his Moku chakra into the ground.Tendrils erupt all around him and creates a wooden dome around him.While inside the dome,Yamato quickly merges with the ground by inserting his chakra into and it turns it a soft sand.He then exits the dome by going underground.He moves back about 10 meters and emerges from the ground ( long range from you )

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water
    Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into
    liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct
    damage from many physical attacks but can not attack
    while in this form.

(Mokuton: Kongō Shōboku) - Wood Release: Adamantine
    Forest Call
    Type: Offensive, Defense
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra will then
    place their hand on the ground and cause multiple
    tendrils to errupt from the ground around the user and
    then joining together above their head. This technique
    strikes any close range targets as it fully forms or can be
    used as a defence against some incoming attacks

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding
    like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by
    channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig
    through it like a mole. While underground one can sense
    what is happening on the surface and use the
    information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy.
    Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a
    depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that
    after digging, the ground can be returned to its original
    state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the
    earth.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

As the wind blast does not destroy the kunai ( a damn kunai <_> ) Yamato knows it is incoming and near.A huge spear appears and as it almost about to pierce through Yamato,he transforms his body into water,thus making the spear pass directly through his "liquid" form.Yamato falls to the ground as water and immediately he forms back.

It starts to rain,and Yamato immediately touches the ground and sends his Moku chakra into the ground.Tendrils erupt all around him and creates a wooden dome around him.While inside the dome,Yamato quickly merges with the ground by inserting his chakra into and it turns it a soft sand.He then exits the dome by going underground.He moves back about 10 meters and emerges from the ground ( long range from you )

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water
    Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into
    liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct
    damage from many physical attacks but can not attack
    while in this form.

(Mokuton: Kongō Shōboku) - Wood Release: Adamantine
    Forest Call
    Type: Offensive, Defense
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra will then
    place their hand on the ground and cause multiple
    tendrils to errupt from the ground around the user and
    then joining together above their head. This technique
    strikes any close range targets as it fully forms or can be
    used as a defence against some incoming attacks

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding
    like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by
    channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig
    through it like a mole. While underground one can sense
    what is happening on the surface and use the
    information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy.
    Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a
    depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that
    after digging, the ground can be returned to its original
    state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the
    earth.

Shunsui laughs a little inside as the shinobi lands on the ground and begins sheltering himself from the rain with the use of wood. A Mokuton user eh? Very interesting ability right there.... The moment the dome of wood is fully erected Shunsui does a hand seal and manipulates the earth inside and around the dome in attempts to sink it. The earth inside the dome instantly turns into a mud like content that is very adhesive and sticky, thus capturing anyone connected to the ground. The earth around the dome in a 5 meter radius of it also turns into a swamp thus making it to where the dome of wood starts sinking into the swamp quickly, along with Yamato sinking in the inside. Unknown to Shunsui, who's intentions were to sink the dome, the swamp would also capture and drown Yamato if he went underground due to the swamp being made to reach 15 meters deep. With the swamp successfully created, Shunsui simply awaits his rain to sense any extra activity chakra wise, all the while keeping an eye on the sinking dome..

(Doton: Yomi Numa)
    - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.