Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsfired

    I'll admit, yes, the Manga has gotten a little bland for me, which is odd considering this is supposed to be the climax where it's at its most exciting. Hell, even 30 chapters ago I was still engaged with the story. But yes, I find it boring and I continue to read it. Why?

    My favorite basketball team is the Milwaukee Bucks. I have no geographical or cultural connection to the team, I simply decided it would be "my team" when I was 8 and played my first NBA 2K game.

    Fun fact; the Bucks aren't all that great of a team ( they are currently trash).

    But even when they are losing, I keep watching, for that slimmest hope that they will win. Am I overly enjoying myself? No. But at some point, when you like something so much, you just have to ride it out.

    Hopefully my analogy is not lost on anybody.

     
         
    Last edited by Booker; 10-23-2013 at 12:09 AM.

  2. #2
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,140
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    I guess that makes sense. If you are a fan of something you should stick to it, otherwise you are a front runner and a hypocrite.
     
         

  3. #3
    Anbu Mokia's Avatar
    Status
    Mokia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Location
    Raftel
    Feeling kinda sleepy...
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    I personally believe that people still read the manga and watch the anime because of the past moments
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    I don't believe your a bucks fan. You sure love to post a lot of Lebron...

    Your legitness is up for debate here.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    The only reason I'm still reading Naruto is because I'm too invested in it to just stop. I have to see it through, even if I don't like it.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    I don't believe your a bucks fan. You sure love to post a lot of Lebron...

    Your legitness is up for debate here.
    Ok? I have nothing to prove to you Random Internet User 976,432,678.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    The only reason I'm still reading Naruto is because I'm too invested in it to just stop. I have to see it through, even if I don't like it.
    Ditto.
     
         

  7. #7
    #ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɴʏǫᴜɪʟ AzureCicada's Avatar
    Status
    AzureCicada is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    369
    Location
    Unknown
    Just watch the morning sun
    shine down (down) Shining down
    just as dazzlingly as you
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Lord knows i'm hella tired of Naruto rtn, but i still check it out- because i still have that slimmer of hope

    Which is declining every week- but regardless its there lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    Ok? I have nothing to prove to you Random Internet User 976,432,678.



    Ditto.
    You do not , but once the Heat plays the bucks I shall see who you will root for
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    You do not , but once the Heat plays the bucks I shall see who you will root for
    The Queen will clean up like she always does.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    What kind of fan is that lol.

    Favorite player > favorite team :} sounds legit
     
         

  11. #11
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,795
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    I don't understand. What exactly is boring about the manga? If it's boring you maybe you should quit reading for a few weeks and then continue the story. Personally I fail to see how the manga has become boring and if you keep reading the next chapters and revisit the site often then maybe it's not as boring as you claim.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    What kind of fan is that lol.

    Favorite player > favorite team :} sounds legit
    #lebronsolosbucks
    #lebronthequeen
    #betterthanMJ
    #wreckthepaint
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    I don't understand. What exactly is boring about the manga? If it's boring you maybe you should quit reading for a few weeks and then continue the story. Personally I fail to see how the manga has become boring and if you keep reading the next chapters and revisit the site often then maybe it's not as boring as you claim.
    Because we do not share the same brain and what you think is not what I think.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    antenna is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    the manga went downhill after hashirama stole hiruzens title...........but there is still a glimmer of hope for prime hiruzen to show himself...
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    #lebronsolosbucks
    #lebronthequeen
    #betterthanMJ
    #wreckthepaint
    You can never compared a super super super star to a Legend like MJ.

    That is like comparing Jay-z to Tupac or Biggie

    That is like comparing mirley cyrus to Madonna

    That is like comparing Nsync to the Beatles

    That is like comparing Itachi to Madara

    We love our legends even if some of them solo the legends in their own right. A legend is a legend. :P
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Lilvic92's Avatar
    Status
    Lilvic92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Location
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    I agree, I hate whenever I say the recent chapters are boring some users can't take it and tell me stop reading or just call me a fake fan, like I'm not entitled to my opinion or something. So I agree with you, I'm too much of a fan of this series to just drop it, imo anybody who successfully made it past the beginning of the war arc without quitting should easily be able to stomach the past few mediocre chapters that we've been getting.

    P.S LeBron James and Eminem all day!!
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Lilvic92's Avatar
    Status
    Lilvic92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Location
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    You can never compared a super super super star to a Legend like MJ.

    That is like comparing Jay-z to Tupac or Biggie

    That is like comparing mirley cyrus to Madonna

    That is like comparing Nsync to the Beatles

    That is like comparing Itachi to Madara

    We love our legends even if some of them solo the legends in their own right. A legend is a legend. :P
    That Jay-Z one wasn't a good example since he is a living legend and his name is already up there with the greats. I'm not a huge Jay-Z fan but give credit where credit is due. Kendrick Lamar would've been a better example since he's still new to the mainstream game.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    before Eminem it was a legend.
     
         

  19. #19
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,395
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Continuing to read the Manga, even when it's boring, is not a bad thing. #shotsf

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    The only reason I'm still reading Naruto is because I'm too invested in it to just stop. I have to see it through, even if I don't like it.
    This , + i still have some of my favorite characters alive & need to know how are they gonna end up , I like consistency <----Naruto doesn't have it .
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •