Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.

The mystery of tobi .(long ass video xD)

i doubt that anyone will see this video , but the only thing that i have to say is: very interesting and a member of this website is mentioned in the video , enjoy .

Senior Member TheSageOfNinetails's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    No evidence = No interest.
    Logic > Fanboys

Re: The mystery of tobi .(long ass video xD)

Scorezor, I know you read the Manga. We all know you really know who Tobi is.

Please elaborate on how you still think Madara is Tobi, when he has already been revived by the Edo Tensei, indicating he is dead, while Tobi is still alive.

You always say "Tobi" is just a vessel. What do you mean by this?

I'm not bashing your belief, I just want to hear your elaboration.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSageofnintails View Post
    Scorezor, I know you read the Manga. We all know you really know who Tobi is.

Please elaborate on how you still think Madara is Tobi, when he has already been revived by the Edo Tensei, indicating he is dead, while Tobi is still alive.

You always say "Tobi" is just a vessel. What do you mean by this?

I'm not bashing your belief, I just want to hear your elaboration.
    well... i'll simply put it as this way... Madara wouldn't waste all his sacrifices for a 13 year old kid... he wouldn't believe that a 13 year old kid would go against his world just to execute madara's plan , Madara , the great mastermind that planned everything , the only one after rikudo's sennin death who unlocked the rinnegan , the one that decipher the uchiha tablet , etc etc etc wouldn't let that happen bc he hated the uchihas , bc of what happened in his past. He had to manipulate in a way or another Obito, and how he did that? He created the black zetsu (i believe that in there he did the sozo banbutsu (the creation of all things) and put the black zetsu inside obito and at the same time he healed obito, BUT he healed in a way that only him (uchiha madara) wouldn't die "in vain" . it's more or less that. Obito is a vessel of Madara's will, which contains his knowledge , soul and powers.

For example , in the battle between pain vs kakashi , you see kakashi dying and when he is going to "the other world" you see Obito in there and then you stay like this: "okay ... so Tobi isn't Obito" , but then in the chapter 599 you see that he is Obito and then you become shocked , bc you saw that obito was dead when "actually he is alive" , but that isn't entirely true , bc ... (after a long ass time i could conclude this) what you see in the other world (the part of obito i mean) is his soul , obito's soul is in the another world , the world of the deads , so ... how and why he is still alive? well , that's simple. madara's masterplan just began.

Last edited by scorezor; 10-23-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    well... i'll simply put it as this way... Madara wouldn't waste all his sacrifices for a 13 year old kid... he wouldn't believe that a 13 year old kid would go against his world just to execute madara's plan , Madara , the great mastermind that planned everything , the only one after rikudo's sennin death who unlocked the rinnegan , the one that decipher the uchiha tablet , etc etc etc wouldn't let that happen bc he hated the uchihas , bc of what happened in his past. He had to manipulate in a way or another Obito, and how he did that? He created the black zetsu (i believe that in there he did the sozo banbutsu (the creation of all things) and put the black zetsu inside obito and at the same time he healed obito, BUT he healed in a way that only him (uchiha madara) wouldn't die "in vain" . it's more or less that. Obito is a vessel of Madara's will, which contains his knowledge , soul and powers.

For example , in the battle between pain vs kakashi , you see kakashi dying and when he is going to "the other world" you see Obito in there and then you stay like this: "okay ... so Tobi isn't Obito" , but then in the chapter 599 you see that he is Obito and then you become shocked , bc you saw that obito was dead when "actually he is alive" , but that isn't entirely true , bc ... (after a long ass time i could conclude this) what you see in the other world (the part of obito i mean) is his soul , obito's soul is in the another world , the world of the deads , so ... how and why he is still alive? well , that's simple. madara's masterplan just began.
    my theory used to be the same as yours but i gave up on it because the flashbacks were the undisputed proof that tobi is obito....i like your theory way more though

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    my theory used to be the same as yours but i gave up on it because the flashbacks were the undisputed proof that tobi is obito....i like your theory way more though
    Good , glad to know that , thank you , but , this theory isn't mine , is from a online friend of mine and he mentions it (the video guy) is sozo's banbutsu.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Over three hours??? Can I just get the three minute version?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Over three hours??? Can I just get the three minute version?
    like i said , long ass video ^^ , watch at least 30 mins of it , the guy makes good points. only if you want ofc. and ofc... you have the my "description" , saying that i doubt that anyone will see the video c:

but oh well... since you asked and since that the guy is making the video mentioned this video , i'll just send it to you anyway , here:

Last edited by scorezor; 10-23-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

damn! that when tobi says i stole hashi`s DNA even though kabuto already exposed tobi to not be madara is a good point loL

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

damn! that when tobi says i stole hashi`s DNA even though kabuto already exposed tobi to not be madara is a good point loL
    i didn't understood , what? xD.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i didn't understood , what? xD.
    kabuto already shows tobi that he knows that tobi isnt madara....but tobi then still says:i stole hashi`s DNA.....even though he doesnt have to pretend to be madara anymore....m

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

kabuto already shows tobi that he knows that tobi isnt madara....but tobi then still says:i stole hashi`s DNA.....even though he doesnt have to pretend to be madara anymore....m
    No , Kabuto knows that Tobi is Madara , plus , Kabuto mentioned to Tobi , that Tobi himself was a vessel from Uchiha Madara or how he said it ^^ , that means that Tobi is indeed madara and he is only using Tobi / Obito has a vessel, but the true identity of tobi is indeed uchiha madara.

Senior Member TheSageOfNinetails's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    No evidence = No interest.
    Logic > Fanboys

I think I understand what you're saying.

You mean that "Tobi" physically is Obito, but mentally "Tobi" is Madara?

Does that pretty much sum it up?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSageofnintails View Post
    I think I understand what you're saying.

You mean that "Tobi" physically is Obito, but mentally "Tobi" is Madara?

Does that pretty much sum it up?
    Is more or less that xD. Yeah , i think that sums it pretty much ^^

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by H a n View Post
    Um.. I am not wasting 3 hours of my life... Not on that.
    that's why i posted the other video above ... if you wanna to watch it , go ahead.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

is this you man?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    be offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    is this you man?
    No .