View Poll Results: Top 5 ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , they are top 5

    12 75.00%
  • No , they are not .

    4 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Personally , they are not , I don't see either of them Beating : Hashimara , Madara , Nagato , Kabuto & ITachi .



    would they be later ? maybe , but right now I don't think they are .

    Thoughts ?


    Edti : Didn't include Jubito cause we all know , they alone don't beat him , please understand that .
     
         
    Last edited by -Esdeath-; 10-23-2013 at 12:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    3,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..............................
    ...........
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..........
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Itachi isn't even top 10 anymore yet you put him above nardo and sasuke?
     
         

  3. #3
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    floating on a damn cloud with a pound of some stank dank next to me
    Posts
    6,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    Itachi isn't even top 10 anymore yet you put him above nardo and sasuke?
    Dafuq is wrong with u.......i see naruto beating itachi but not sasuke
     
         

  4. #4
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    Itachi isn't even top 10 anymore yet you put him above nardo and sasuke?
    oho? Well , if I'm mistaken , please tell me how Sauske or Naruto can beat him , do tell .
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tera Path's Avatar
    Status
    Tera Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Good ol' southern hemisphere.
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob is nothing.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Naruto could beat Kabuto, would lose against Itachi.
    Could also win against Nagato.
    Would probably lose against Hashirama and Madara.

    Sasuke would lose against Kabuto, win against Itachi.
    Lose against Nagato.
    Also lose against Hashirama and Madara.
    Could possibly defeat EMS Madara once we actually see Sasuke's perfect Susano'o.

    You forgot to add Juubito, he solos them both.
     
         

  6. #6
    SANNIN/JINJURIKI 219Hoosier's Avatar
    Status
    219Hoosier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Konoha, Land of Fire
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im a Shinigami and KCM is my
    Bankai!
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    replace kabuto and nagato with sauke and naruto...with naruto above sauke
     
         

  7. #7
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 219Hoosier View Post
    replace kabuto and nagato with sauke and naruto...with naruto above sauke
    Not a chance , they are not beating Kabuto .

    And , damn I forgot Jubito , but they don't beat him anyways .
     
         

  8. #8
    R + L = J uchihajaime's Avatar
    Status
    uchihajaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    King's Landing, Westeros
    Posts
    1,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    I think they are. However, this is because my list only includes characters that are on the battlefield. I don't include Pain, Kabuto or Itachi because they are dead or in genjutsu and are irrelevant to the plot.
    If I do include those three, it becomes more iffy. I think both could take down Itachi as both have counters to genjutsu, Itachi's forte. Both could take down Kabuto (if we include Sasuke's maybe-PS) in an environment that's not a cave, giving Kabuto every conceivable advantage. Naruto could take down Pain at incredibly high difficultly [by spamming tailed beast bombs]. Sasuke wouldn't be able to take down Pain. In that case, Sasuke wouldn't be top 5.
    Neither could take down Hashirama, Madara, and Obito alone.
     
         

  9. #9
    Krabby Patty Javaweb's Avatar
    Status
    Javaweb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Broken Palace
    Posts
    3,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    ReThink Your Life!!!!!
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    People hype Naruto and Sasuke combo and assume there stronger than Hashirama and Madara

    BUT

    They only did it with 50% of the kyubii Madara did it 100% we don't even know if Sasuke got PS so I guess there 4 or 5

    1. Obito
    2. Hashirama
    3. Madara
    4. Naruto
    5. Sasuke IMO didn't add Sage
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member TheSageOfNinetails's Avatar
    Status
    TheSageOfNinetails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    No evidence = No interest.
    Logic > Fanboys
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    I wouldn't put them Top 5, but close.

    If were going by character, The Sage of Six Paths is always number one, hands down.

    Considering no Edo Tensei forms: Hashirama can beat Madara, who can beat both Naruto and Sasuke, putting Hashirama and Madara in front of them.

    Nagato( without six paths of pain, and not being emotionally swayed) has 5 changes in chakra nature and can counter any jutsu Naruto or Sasuke use against them with his Rinnegan. Putting Nagato ahead as well.

    Kabuto's DSM was only bested by Itachi's Izanami, we dont' know what he is REALLY capable of with it, but I would imagine with every ability he absorbed, he wouldn't be beaten by them either, also with his Edo tensei, Edo Yota could beat Naruto and Sasuke, who neither posses a sealing jutsu, making an Edo dominate over them. Putting DSM Kabuto ahead.

    Now, Itachi on the other hand, is very intelligent, quick to analyze and find weaknesses, and exploit them.

    Had Itachi truly wanted to beat Sasuke in their fight, he easily could've.

    Naruto vs Itachi now, With naruto being a jinchuuriki, Genjutsu is useless. And Itachi's Sharingan can make Naruto Shadow clones useless. Leaving Naruto with only Rasengan ( all types ) and TBB ( assuming we're using his BM mode )

    Since Naruto can only use one or the other at one time, Itachi's Yata Mirror can deflect it.

    Leaving Naruto with no effective jutsu. And therefore, powerless.

    So, out of all those you listed, Naruto and Sasuke can not beat any of them.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    not even top 6
    1.SO6P
    2.juubito
    3.kabuto
    4.madara
    5.hashirama
    6.orochimaru(neither can take edo bm minato, tobirama , and hiruzen at once)
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Tera Path's Avatar
    Status
    Tera Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Good ol' southern hemisphere.
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob is nothing.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihajaime View Post
    I think they are. However, this is because my list only includes characters that are on the battlefield. I don't include Pain, Kabuto or Itachi because they are dead or in genjutsu and are irrelevant to the plot.
    If I do include those three, it becomes more iffy. I think both could take down Itachi as both have counters to genjutsu, Itachi's forte. Both could take down Kabuto (if we include Sasuke's maybe-PS) in an environment that's not a cave, giving Kabuto every conceivable advantage. Naruto could take down Pain at incredibly high difficultly [by spamming tailed beast bombs]. Sasuke wouldn't be able to take down Pain. In that case, Sasuke wouldn't be top 5.
    Neither could take down Hashirama, Madara, and Obito alone.
    Naruto gets 1 shotted by Tsukyomi from Itachi though.
    Because 1 second or 2 would already entirely demolish him, and as we've seen from Killer Bee the Bijuu can't disturb the chakra flow before it is casted/the same split second.
     
         

  13. #13
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    not even top 6
    1.SO6P
    2.juubito
    3.kabuto
    4.madara
    5.hashirama
    6.orochimaru(neither can take edo bm minato, tobirama , and hiruzen at once)
    Exactly , I agree .

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaweb View Post
    People hype Naruto and Sasuke combo and assume there stronger than Hashirama and Madara

    BUT

    They only did it with 50% of the kyubii Madara did it 100% we don't even know if Sasuke got PS so I guess there 4 or 5

    1. Obito
    2. Hashirama
    3. Madara
    4. Naruto
    5. Sasuke IMO didn't add Sage
    I agree with what you said , people seem to be getting confuse here , but I don't agree with your 4 & 5 .

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSageofnintails View Post
    I wouldn't put them Top 5, but close.

    If were going by character, The Sage of Six Paths is always number one, hands down.

    Considering no Edo Tensei forms: Hashirama can beat Madara, who can beat both Naruto and Sasuke, putting Hashirama and Madara in front of them.

    Nagato( without six paths of pain, and not being emotionally swayed) has 5 changes in chakra nature and can counter any jutsu Naruto or Sasuke use against them with his Rinnegan. Putting Nagato ahead as well.

    Kabuto's DSM was only bested by Itachi's Izanami, we dont' know what he is REALLY capable of with it, but I would imagine with every ability he absorbed, he wouldn't be beaten by them either, also with his Edo tensei, Edo Yota could beat Naruto and Sasuke, who neither posses a sealing jutsu, making an Edo dominate over them. Putting DSM Kabuto ahead.

    Now, Itachi on the other hand, is very intelligent, quick to analyze and find weaknesses, and exploit them.

    Had Itachi truly wanted to beat Sasuke in their fight, he easily could've.

    Naruto vs Itachi now, With naruto being a jinchuuriki, Genjutsu is useless. And Itachi's Sharingan can make Naruto Shadow clones useless. Leaving Naruto with only Rasengan ( all types ) and TBB ( assuming we're using his BM mode )

    Since Naruto can only use one or the other at one time, Itachi's Yata Mirror can deflect it.

    Leaving Naruto with no effective jutsu. And therefore, powerless.

    So, out of all those you listed, Naruto and Sasuke can not beat any of them.
    Very nice explanation , thank you , + rep .
     
         

  14. #14
    R + L = J uchihajaime's Avatar
    Status
    uchihajaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    King's Landing, Westeros
    Posts
    1,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tera Path View Post
    Naruto gets 1 shotted by Tsukyomi from Itachi though.
    Because 1 second or 2 would already entirely demolish him, and as we've seen from Killer Bee the Bijuu can't disturb the chakra flow before it is casted/the same split second.
    Kurama breaks him out of genjutsu after a couple seconds. Naruto would survive if Itachi doesn't kill him in that time. Or
    Naruto could just not look at Itachi in the eye.
    Since Naruto also can't touch Itachi. He's be better off spamming rasenshurikens or tailed beast bombs from a distance from all angles so the Yata mirror wouldn't be an issue. I don't see how even Sussano can defend against that.
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Cursed Prince is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Sasuke>>>>>Itachi
    You can't deny this.
    Naruto>>>>>>>Itachi
    Deal with it
     
         

  16. #16
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Sasuke>>>>>Itachi
    You can't deny this.
    Naruto>>>>>>>Itachi
    Deal with it
    I'm not even an Itachi fan , but this can't be true.

     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Tera Path's Avatar
    Status
    Tera Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Good ol' southern hemisphere.
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob is nothing.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihajaime View Post
    Kurama breaks him out of genjutsu after a couple seconds. Naruto would survive if Itachi doesn't kill him in that time. Or
    Naruto could just not look at Itachi in the eye.
    Since Naruto also can't touch Itachi. He's be better off spamming rasenshurikens or tailed beast bombs from a distance from all angles so the Yata mirror wouldn't be an issue. I don't see how even Sussano can defend against that.
    Tsukyomi itself demolishes him.
    It will kill him mentally, he will be scarred for life, his will to fight will be completely exterminated.

    Kurama wouldn't be much of a help unless he would want to break free which he could do and assume to fight Itachi.....
    Which Itachi could promptly just try to take control of or Amaterasu it.
    Or Itachi would die, eitherway Naruto doesn't survive Tsukyomi.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Ghostly One the eagle's Avatar
    Status
    the eagle is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Currently reading Akame Ga
    Kiru
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Of course Naruto and Sasuke are top 5 hell they should be even higher.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yo Moms House.
    Posts
    8,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    I have Obito, Hashirama and Madara at the top, Rikudou too (for obvious reasons) unless there is someone else who punks Naruto then he could fit, Sasuke is just a lil bit under
     
         

  20. #20
    Member iBeja's Avatar
    Status
    iBeja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Naruto top 4
    Sasuke 5/6
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Transcendence's Avatar
    Status
    Transcendence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    This thread is filled with imbeciles. Uzumaki Naruto has been top 5 since he acquired Bijuu Modo. He's top 4 right now, on the threshold of EMS Madara. Sasuke the same given his aptitude with Perfect Susano'o. Nagato, Itachi and Kabuto all lose to them 1v1.
     
         

  22. #22
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    1.RIkudou

    2. Obito

    3. Hashirama

    4. Madara

    5. Naruto

    6. Sasuke.


    Nagato is on SM Jiraiya's level (canonically)
     
         

  23. #23
    R + L = J uchihajaime's Avatar
    Status
    uchihajaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    King's Landing, Westeros
    Posts
    1,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tera Path View Post
    Tsukyomi itself demolishes him.
    It will kill him mentally, he will be scarred for life, his will to fight will be completely exterminated.

    Kurama wouldn't be much of a help unless he would want to break free which he could do and assume to fight Itachi.....
    Which Itachi could promptly just try to take control of or Amaterasu it.
    Or Itachi would die, eitherway Naruto doesn't survive Tsukyomi.
    Sasuke survived Tsukyomi. Even it Naruto can't, he could not look Itachi in the eye
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flexin
    Posts
    2,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaweb View Post
    People hype Naruto and Sasuke combo and assume there stronger than Hashirama and Madara

    BUT

    They only did it with 50% of the kyubii Madara did it 100% we don't even know if Sasuke got PS so I guess there 4 or 5

    1. Obito
    2. Hashirama
    3. Madara
    4. Naruto
    5. Sasuke IMO didn't add Sage
    You say ppl hype naruto when he's giving people BM cloak/supplying the entire alliances with chakra at the same time(while fighting? do you understand the discipline and concentration that takes?(sasuke is def not top 5 though, no idea why people keep putting him under naruto, when clearly he shouldn't even be in top 5 until he shows some feats(Without fan boy speculations of what he might be able to do.)


    Top 5 should look like this.
    Obito(why? Juubi
    Hashirama (why? sage mode/buhda summon/hella chakra/healing ability/too much to list)
    edo-Madara (why? meteor spam gg? Mastery of fire style(many more too long to list
    Naruto (self explanatory
    Bm Minato(<---Clearly)

    As for sasuke, he is clearly rank 8.------------->Nagato/Kakashi(km chakra)
    People need to stop underestimating Kakashi, it's kind of annoying when i see people do.
    I don't see Sasuke PS stopping Kamui
     
         
    Last edited by Amantius; 10-23-2013 at 02:41 AM.

  25. #25
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Otogakure
    Posts
    3,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: Are Sauske & Naruto Top 5 ?

    Not considering edo Tensei or the sage and his family, Naruto is number four and Sasuke is number six.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •