Re: Many gas user > Hyuga clan
How exactly is it weak to these?! Rotation is basically an absolute defense so long as the user is spinning. Considering we've NEVER really seen those attacks hit it... I don't know how it would appear to be weak against them in the first place.
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
OT: Hanzo as an individual is extremely powerful, and is probably stronger than any of the few Hyuga we've seen, It doesn't mean Gas users automatically beat the Hyuga.
Gas lethality depends on several factors.
1. The fighting skills/intelligence of both Gas User and Hyuga
2. The duration the Hyuga can employ rotation.
3. The scale at which the Hyuga can employ air palm/air wall palm.
4. The scale of Gas being deployed.
5. The direction the Gas comes from (one direction vs multi-directional).
6. Does the Hyuga move to get out of the cloud.
The most dangerous case for a Hyuga would be getting surrounded by an immense level of Poison Gas... though we haven't seen anyone make that scale except maybe Hanzo, but it is escapable.
Rotation or air palm would displace poisonous material leaving room to draw a breath. Neji was seen capable of holding his breath for quite some time. The simple process of running out of the cloud... pausing to take breaths after rotations would counter a poison cloud.
Naturally of course the Hyuga would also have to contend with actually fighting the enemy.
Simply put, poison Gas alone doesn't solo a Hyuga.... or else you could just say Poison Gas solos everyone.